FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dear men folk

Dear men folk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does it matter to you how much jizz you release and the velocity of the spurt?

As a woman who doesn't understand the seeming obsession with it, I invite you to enlighten me why in blue fuckery it matters.

Fair do's if you were shooting pound coins out ya japseye but when men refer to themselves as a "heavy cummer" to me reads egotistical dude who thinks he knows what women want but actually have zero fucking idea.

Teach me o wise ones.

P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm bookmarking this

By *rPeachyMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I don't think it matters, although there are women who like heavy spaffers and facials (for some reason). I guess in that circumstance if a job's worth doing it's worth doing properly

But otherwise it's not really a thing that I'm worried about

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

The phrase "heavy cummer" makes me want to puke.

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I've never weighed mine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The phrase "heavy cummer" makes me want to puke."

Me too.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

That term sends guys to nowhere land for me.

Bloody hate it

Makes me think of curdled milk or cottage cheese for some reason.

No thanks

Jo x

This

Maybe its another way to say they have a big cock, to store it all in before spurting.

Some women enjoy it. You could say its a kink,fetish whatever. My fwb likes finishing me off. Counts each spurt. It works for us.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

It doesnt even matter to me if I come or not as long as I've been having fun doing whatever it is I was doing.

Yeah it's good to come sometimes but not essential as far as I'm concerned

The 'heavy cummer' thing actually puts me off.

I don't like it.

See I would say I was a heavy cummer. Nothing to do with the amount of cum I release cos I honestly have no idea but because I’m 19 stone.

So thus far, unless you're wanting a facial where you get proper face caked, it doesn't fucking matter and it turns most womens guts.

P

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Marking our territory??

They have nothing else to be proud of

Because fab women are cock hungry cum sluts init

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Why does it matter to you how much jizz you release and the velocity of the spurt?

As a woman who doesn't understand the seeming obsession with it, I invite you to enlighten me why in blue fuckery it matters.

Fair do's if you were shooting pound coins out ya japseye but when men refer to themselves as a "heavy cummer" to me reads egotistical dude who thinks he knows what women want but actually have zero fucking idea.

Teach me o wise ones.

P"

I rarely ejaculate

I never discus it

I assume SOME men folk think it a sign of virility

I also cant stand men or women talking about "full balls" I just find it ignorant even if a minority are knowledgeable and say it as a metaphor many do not

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"See I would say I was a heavy cummer. Nothing to do with the amount of cum I release cos I honestly have no idea but because I’m 19 stone. "

I enjoyed that

I think there’s a misconception that it is a sign of virility. I know A few people who went to boarding schools who said they used to have competitions with their dorm mates to see who could shoot the furthest and who could make the biggest splooge. It was also a key aim in the game of spunky biscuit to ensure that a big load was left on the biscuit for the hapless losers, in whatever game was being played, to eat up.

I’m more concerned about what it tastes like and its consistency than how much there is.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"See I would say I was a heavy cummer. Nothing to do with the amount of cum I release cos I honestly have no idea but because I’m 19 stone. "

That’s the sort of heavy cummer I can deal with

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Although the term heavy cummer is a bit bluurgh Red does enjoy watching me cum, plus the harder I cum and the more of it there is the more she seems to enjoy it. I think it's a job satisfaction thing and I presume she isn't the only woman who gets off on it, but I might be wrong.

If you flip it around how would women feel if they were with a guy who had dry Orgasm's, so he climaxes without any ejaculation at all?

"I think there’s a misconception that it is a sign of virility. I know A few people who went to boarding schools who said they used to have competitions with their dorm mates to see who could shoot the furthest and who could make the biggest splooge. It was also a key aim in the game of spunky biscuit to ensure that a big load was left on the biscuit for the hapless losers, in whatever game was being played, to eat up.

I’m more concerned about what it tastes like and its consistency than how much there is."

Now this I can semi understand, there is a soggy biscuity purpose. I'm not sure many adults play it though.

"Heavy cummer" makes my cringe cringe

P

Preston

"Maybe its another way to say they have a big cock, to store it all in before spurting. "

I hope not or they should have listened better in sex ed at school.

"Although the term heavy cummer is a bit bluurgh Red does enjoy watching me cum, plus the harder I cum and the more of it there is the more she seems to enjoy it. I think it's a job satisfaction thing and I presume she isn't the only woman who gets off on it, but I might be wrong.

If you flip it around how would women feel if they were with a guy who had dry Orgasm's, so he climaxes without any ejaculation at all?

"

I totally understand the enjoyment of watching the ejaculation, I enjoy it too.

I can't say I'd mind dry orgasms, so long as there was no taking!

P

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I actually dislike how much I do cum.

Its not a badge of honour for some.

Others it would be their only selling point or think it is.

Only good thing would be a for a bukkake or the ladies personal choice.

Else 90% (fake stat) will be put off or what I find.

Preston

"Why does it matter to you how much jizz you release and the velocity of the spurt?

Teach me o wise ones.

P

I rarely ejaculate

I never discus it

I assume SOME men folk think it a sign of virility

I also cant stand men or women talking about "full balls" I just find it ignorant even if a minority are knowledgeable and say it as a metaphor many do not

"

TF are fur balls? Those things that cats sick up?

I have seen some women on their profile say “heavy cummers to the front of the queue” and so on.

The term is quite nauseating!

The feeling of ejaculation is part of the fun for men but I don’t think cumming heavily makes a difference. And even if it does, how would guys know because they can only ever experience the feeling of their own ejaculation.

"I actually dislike how much I do cum.

Else 90% (fake stat) will be put off or what I find."

I'm not put off by any amount, what puts me off is blokes saying their heavy cummers like it would make any fucking difference to whether I'd meet them or not, or like you say, using the term as a badge of honour. What I've found tho is the men I've met who DO think of themselves that way, are in no way ranking high in the volume scales.

P

"Although the term heavy cummer is a bit bluurgh Red does enjoy watching me cum, plus the harder I cum and the more of it there is the more she seems to enjoy it. I think it's a job satisfaction thing and I presume she isn't the only woman who gets off on it, but I might be wrong.

"

I seem to have developed a similar viewpoint over the past few months. I also like it when one of my fab friends sends me a photo of how much he's cum after having a wank too.

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I'm not put off by any amount, what puts me off is blokes saying their heavy cummers like it would make any fucking difference to whether I'd meet them or not, or like you say, using the term as a badge of honour. What I've found tho is the men I've met who DO think of themselves that way, are in no way ranking high in the volume scales.

P"

I'm not inferring you personally are put off but others have been

It's those same people who's ego is bigger than what's in their pants.

People like to brag.

But brag about the wrong things.

I'd rather brag that I work and run a house aka chores. Than how much I spaff

But not brag about the paycheck etc

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

This should be interesting reading

A lot of women seem to want a proper piping and not just a drizzle running down their chin....

Makes no difference

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I seem to have developed a similar viewpoint over the past few months. I also like it when one of my fab friends sends me a photo of how much he's cum after having a wank too."

Prepare for a deluge.... of messages

P

I'm not inferring you personally are put off but others have been

It's those same people who's ego is bigger than what's in their pants.

People like to brag.

But brag about the wrong things.

I'd rather brag that I work and run a house aka chores. Than how much I spaff

But not brag about the paycheck etc "

Yeah, I kind of get a little insulted as it goes. Like, insulted that they think I'll be impressed by it. Like duuuude, there's far more going round my brain than spunk.

Don't get me wrong, when there is a lot it can feel like you've been so amazeballs that your prowess and sex skills are the reason, and your vagina has been like a magic lamp being rubbed causing such an eruption, but it ain't. Volume doesn't equate to enjoyment.

P

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

"Because fab women are cock hungry cum sluts init "

Is probably quite true this. As long as there are female profiles self describing themselves as cum sluts (of which there many) then you will have guys profiles saying they are heavy cummers (also many). Or vice versa before I get flayed alive!

"That term sends guys to nowhere land for me.

Bloody hate it

Makes me think of curdled milk or cottage cheese for some reason.

No thanks

Jo x "

Me too!!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Magic lamp pussy. P you slay me

"The phrase "heavy cummer" makes me want to puke.

Me too."

Also me, it puts me off

I seem to have developed a similar viewpoint over the past few months. I also like it when one of my fab friends sends me a photo of how much he's cum after having a wank too.

Prepare for a deluge.... of messages"

Anyone who might have a penis is blocked.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Teach me o wise ones.

P"

it is not always about what the woman wants, more so about how the guy perceives you the woman or how he perceives sex. If he finds you absolutely hot or he's very horny. That is what will happen jizz with an eye-poking velocity which could also be quantity. My guess quantity depends on how healthy the guy is.

Sounds like a let's bash guys that cum heavy to me thread similar to let's bash guys with big cock, inferring that is all they can do. Where is the correlation you can have big cock and be good, small cock and good. the reverse is also possible anyhow you want to flip it.

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Doesn’t to me P

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Teach me o wise ones.

P"

Better orgasms from heavier loads in my experience.

Teach me o wise ones.

P"

None of that matters

Merton

Teach me o wise ones.

P

Better orgasms from heavier loads in my experience. "

This

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

10 cc is the normal amount of cum , as in the pop group

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Teach me o wise ones.

P"

It doesn't matter. End of. Much better things to train our sexual brains on.

"Maybe its another way to say they have a big cock, to store it all in before spurting. "

Well that just shows ignorance of biology, and it doesn't matter how much it matters as you get what there is, it's not a tap!...

I've never understood the hype with it. I did show a girl a video clip of me cumming once and she was gobsmacked at how much I came?! I thought it was standard? She seemed impressed anyway but means nothing to me. It was a weeks build up to be fair too!

I find I cum different amounts dependent upon the circumstances (no pun intended).

A quick wank; not that much usually. A long build-up of oral and/or sex; can be a reasonable amount.

Hydration and time since cumming last affects it too, but either way I don’t really care.

I’ve seen the requests for ‘heavy cummers’ and my view has always been ‘you’ll get what you get’. It’s not like I have a dial under my nutsack....”Right, we’re turning it up to 11 tonight, luv!”

Teach me o wise ones.

P

it is not always about what the woman wants, more so about how the guy perceives you the woman or how he perceives sex. If he finds you absolutely hot or he's very horny. That is what will happen jizz with an eye-poking velocity which could also be quantity. My guess quantity depends on how healthy the guy is.

Sounds like a let's bash guys that cum heavy to me thread similar to let's bash guys with big cock, inferring that is all they can do. Where is the correlation you can have big cock and be good, small cock and good. the reverse is also possible anyhow you want to flip it. "

It's far from a bash guys that produce a lot of cum. It's more about why they think it's important to who they meet.

Ok, so you've explained that if a guy finds me really hot then that *does* impact the velocity in which the semen leaves the body.

P

"I find I cum different amounts dependent upon the circumstances (no pun intended).

A quick wank; not that much usually. A long build-up of oral and/or sex; can be a reasonable amount.

Hydration and time since cumming last affects it too, but either way I don’t really care.

I’ve seen the requests for ‘heavy cummers’ and my view has always been ‘you’ll get what you get’. It’s not like I have a dial under my nutsack....”Right, we’re turning it up to 11 tonight, luv!”"

I would imagine if you're tired it would make a difference too, dunno why I thought that bit I did. But apparently it's how hot I am.

I'm running at freezing point

P

Some bloke announced he was a heavy cummer in a first message. I asked if I was meant to be impressed. He claims all women are. Guess I'm not a woman

How do you measure it?

"How do you measure it?"

Face coverage I think

P

"How do you measure it?

Face coverage I think

P"

I like to give my women a bit more respect than that!

By *LOVEpinacoladasWoman  over a year ago

East Sussex

Surely it would be saying they had massive testicles, like baseballs, bashing around down there.

Merton

[Removed by poster at 15/05/20 21:41:38]

Merton

"

It's far from a bash guys that produce a lot of cum. It's more about why they think it's important to who they meet.

Ok, so you've explained that if a guy finds me really hot then that *does* impact the velocity in which the semen leaves the body.

P"

Not important to who they meet probably ego taking over, show me an average guy without some sort of ego.

This will sound weird as usual, I do think you can control how much you cum it's a psychological state or mindset such as if you are depressed, I don't think you will be cumming a whole lot compared to if you are excited in an arouse sense. I would imagine an anxious guy will cum early, of course, I am generalising and going on experience.

Rem_mber how hot the guy perceive you, not necessarily how hot you are or how the guy perceives sex and here women thought men are easy.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm about 12 stone....

Teach me o wise ones.

P"

I like to splurge my huge load in someone's mouth just to quiet them down.

Oh. No. He. Didn't!

It’s never ever been a subject that interests me.

Although I do know Heavy cummers will run out first.

You only get a bucket an a half.

As long as the volume of spunk is acceptable to the (hypothetical) lady I'm with, more just means extra cleanup.

Me too

» Add a new message to this topic