FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unread messages

Unread messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does any one know if you delete a message that hasn't been read by the person it went to; will it delete from there inbox?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Does any one know if you delete a message that hasn't been read by the person it went to; will it delete from there inbox?"
yes delete is delete...have you deleted by accident?

"Does any one know if you delete a message that hasn't been read by the person it went to; will it delete from there inbox?yes delete is delete...have you deleted by accident?"

No not deleted by accident. Sent a message which to a person which is not required to be read by them now and they haven't read it yet so was hoping if we deleted it would delete from their inbox with it been unread.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does any one know if you delete a message that hasn't been read by the person it went to; will it delete from there inbox?"

If you send a message then go into your sent messages and delete i don't think it gets deleted from the inbox of who you sent it to.

You can try sending me one and deleting and I will tell you.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Does any one know if you delete a message that hasn't been read by the person it went to; will it delete from there inbox?yes delete is delete...have you deleted by accident?

No not deleted by accident. Sent a message which to a person which is not required to be read by them now and they haven't read it yet so was hoping if we deleted it would delete from their inbox with it been unread."

I don't think you can delete anything you have already sent

Forum Mod

Once a message has been sent its been sent regardless of whether you delete it from your end

The recipient will still have it

I'm afraid that wouldnt work OP.imagine i sent u disgusting hateful mails...I could just make sure u havent read it then delete it lol

"Does any one know if you delete a message that hasn't been read by the person it went to; will it delete from there inbox?

If you send a message then go into your sent messages and delete i don't think it gets deleted from the inbox of who you sent it to.

You can try sending me one and deleting and I will tell you. "

Sent one; did you get it?

Question answered; thanks. It was nothing bad just a question that no longer needs an answer.

» Add a new message to this topic