FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blind attraction

Blind attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I'm doing a social experiment to see if I can find a sexy fuck buddy without actually initially being attracted to their photos because I switched off photos on show. I want to see what sexual attention I can build up with someone by reading their profile and the sensual tension through our conversation.

Anyone else tried this or willing to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I do that with my profile

Do you own a leafblower?

"Do you own a leafblower?"

As a matter of fact yes I do

"Do you own a leafblower?

As a matter of fact yes I do "

Marry me

Marry me "

When lockdown is lifted I promise you to think about it

Could be a let down too OP. If say you get chatting and think you really like the person and then you see them and you just aren't attracted. Be a bit shit having that conversation. I think the more you have to go on the better your chance of finding what you want.

That may not work though as you may already know what the user looks like from previous interactions

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Could be a let down too OP. If say you get chatting and think you really like the person and then you see them and you just aren't attracted. Be a bit shit having that conversation. I think the more you have to go on the better your chance of finding what you want. "

I still think its worth a try and they need to describe their physical traits

"I'm doing a social experiment to see if I can find a sexy fuck buddy without actually initially being attracted to their photos because I switched off photos on show. I want to see what sexual attention I can build up with someone by reading their profile and the sensual tension through our conversation.

Anyone else tried this or willing to? "

No, but I tried to eat a packet of Hob Nobs in one sitting once.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Marry me

When lockdown is lifted I promise you to think about it "

You two GET A ROOM...go live so we all can watch

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I'm doing a social experiment to see if I can find a sexy fuck buddy without actually initially being attracted to their photos because I switched off photos on show. I want to see what sexual attention I can build up with someone by reading their profile and the sensual tension through our conversation.

No, but I tried to eat a packet of Hob Nobs in one sitting once. "

I hope you didn't get indigestion from gluttony?

No, but I tried to eat a packet of Hob Nobs in one sitting once. "

I shall provide you a packet whilst you're trimming my bush

This is a really interesting idea, and you're a brave lady for doing it! I'm not sure if it's for me though, because I like perving at the pics

Blind dates make me real nervous. What if she hits me with that stick!

I think you could be in for a world of trouble. Some really ugly guy might have some of the best chat on here. You'll only end up disappointed when you get to see their picture.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Nice pics

Have you watched Love is Blind? Really fascinating (albeit cheesy) and semi successful! But yeah as above, some on here can definitely talk good game but could it really be more if the physical attraction isn’t there?

"Have you watched Love is Blind? Really fascinating (albeit cheesy) and semi successful! But yeah as above, some on here can definitely talk good game but could it really be more if the physical attraction isn’t there? "

Wow!

"Have you watched Love is Blind? Really fascinating (albeit cheesy) and semi successful! But yeah as above, some on here can definitely talk good game but could it really be more if the physical attraction isn’t there?

Wow! "

Wow what haha?

"Have you watched Love is Blind? Really fascinating (albeit cheesy) and semi successful! But yeah as above, some on here can definitely talk good game but could it really be more if the physical attraction isn’t there?

Wow!

Wow what haha? "

It's getting a bit hot in here!

Wow!

Wow what haha?

It's getting a bit hot in here! "

Oh thought I may have said something unintentionally offensive for a minute

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Have you watched Love is Blind? Really fascinating (albeit cheesy) and semi successful! But yeah as above, some on here can definitely talk good game but could it really be more if the physical attraction isn’t there? "

I think, that indeed could be a huge problem some can talk a very good game even if they cant play so well

Although liking starwars iron man and thor is quite a good start !!

Wow!

Wow what haha?

Oh thought I may have said something unintentionally offensive for a minute "

It's your pics!

Wow!

Wow what haha?

It's your pics! "

I can confirm her pics are not offensive, very much the opposite

Wow!

Wow what haha?

It's your pics!

I can confirm her pics are not offensive, very much the opposite"

Off I pop for a wee perv

I wouldn't meet anyone blind.

Quite happy for others to try with me, you could end up very disappointed with me

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I have tried this though not intentionally and only one-way in that I was able to see their pics but I only had a couple of torso pics, no face pics uploaded. I would have gladly sent a face pic but they were never requested. This was how me and my most recent ex found each other on another swinging site. The same happened on a dating site with someone else before that. As far as I remember, neither really browsed my profile more than once during initial chats over a week or more. It can be very intense with feelings developed over simply an idea of a person created in the mind. I think this can apply to many online interactions if people allow their feelings to spill over if they do not create their own boundaries. These initial chats were exciting and intimate. In the real world, the relationships didn't quite live up to the fantastic ideals created in our minds which it couldn't obviously. Reality and fantasy was just too much of a gap to reconcile.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I used to do this many moons ago when I commuted on public transport!

I prefer people who have few or no pics on their profile.

Wow!

Wow what haha?

It's your pics! "

Ahaha sorry!

I do have a really bad habit of getting carried away with messages, especially if the person is charming, end up swapping numbers and then realise I haven’t seen a proper face pic but another good way to do it OP is over the phone (old fashioned I know!). The build up through an attractive voice and good conversation could possibly outweigh the physical!

Bham

Wow!

Wow what haha?

It's your pics!

Ahaha sorry!

I do have a really bad habit of getting carried away with messages, especially if the person is charming, end up swapping numbers and then realise I haven’t seen a proper face pic but another good way to do it OP is over the phone (old fashioned I know!). The build up through an attractive voice and good conversation could possibly outweigh the physical! "

Heyyyy, I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?

Wow!

Wow what haha?

It's your pics!

I can confirm her pics are not offensive, very much the opposite

Off I pop for a wee perv "

Glad I did! Stunning!

Ohhhh smooth ahaha appreciate the perving thanks

willing

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Blind dates make me real nervous. What if she hits me with that stick! "

Always ask if her cock is bigger than yours. Seriously ask her to describe her body to you... Non visuals might be more seductive

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I think you could be in for a world of trouble. Some really ugly guy might have some of the best chat on here. You'll only end up disappointed when you get to see their picture."

I'm willing to give it ago. As i want them to describe their body to me

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I check it out and let you know

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I think, that indeed could be a huge problem some can talk a very good game even if they cant play so well

Although liking starwars iron man and thor is quite a good start !!"

Oh that's so me. I love sci fi and Marvel my favourite

Who actually going to join me with this social experiment and turn off their photo viewing?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Wow!

Wow what haha?

It's your pics!

Ahaha sorry!

I do have a really bad habit of getting carried away with messages, especially if the person is charming, end up swapping numbers and then realise I haven’t seen a proper face pic but another good way to do it OP is over the phone (old fashioned I know!). The build up through an attractive voice and good conversation could possibly outweigh the physical!

Heyyyy, I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?"

Ok you get on with them amazingly well. You like their body, still fuckable? I done it afew times before and it's been great sex

Although liking starwars iron man and thor is quite a good start !!

Oh that's so me. I love sci fi and Marvel my favourite

Who actually going to join me with this social experiment and turn off their photo viewing? "

I don’t think I’m brave enough to join but definitely interested to hear if it works for you haha!!

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Dating in the dark was boss

Wow!

Wow what haha?

It's your pics!

Ahaha sorry!

I do have a really bad habit of getting carried away with messages, especially if the person is charming, end up swapping numbers and then realise I haven’t seen a proper face pic but another good way to do it OP is over the phone (old fashioned I know!). The build up through an attractive voice and good conversation could possibly outweigh the physical! "

Is that right?

Read mine and your will be sitting in a puddle within seconds.

Read mine and your will be sitting in a puddle within seconds. "

Ooft. ‘Ability to take 8” in their chocolate speedway’ but you’re ‘hung like a church mouse’. So is that someone else’s 8” or is that your cumulative total across say 4 thrusts ie. 2” at a time?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ok I totally failed. I got over 50 messages this morning with photos attached to them... I had to look.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Read mine and your will be sitting in a puddle within seconds.

Ooft. ‘Ability to take 8” in their chocolate speedway’ but you’re ‘hung like a church mouse’. So is that someone else’s 8” or is that your cumulative total across say 4 thrusts ie. 2” at a time? "

This is obviously a private joke

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Try a blind fold at an organised meet

As theres nothing there no writing all you have is your senses to feel, to touch.

Should be rather an interesting feel for you.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Try a blind fold at an organised meet

As theres nothing there no writing all you have is your senses to feel, to touch.

Should be rather an interesting feel for you."

I went to an sexology session at a festival once where we looked at different seduction techniques. One was being blindfolded. I joined 2 other women where we took it in turns to blind fold each other and caress. It was good fun.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Should be rather an interesting feel for you."

Tbh i insist blind folding my exes as I suck them off. Most hate it as they love watching a woman suck but it really hightens the senses and orgasms. Especially if they tied up and blowed then fucked blindfolded

Follow your heart

bradford

"I went to an sexology session at a festival once where we looked at different seduction techniques. One was being blindfolded. I joined 2 other women where we took it in turns to blind fold each other and caress. It was good fun. "

I know your right about that

Tbh i insist blind folding my exes as I suck them off. Most hate it as they love watching a woman suck but it really hightens the senses and orgasms. Especially if they tied up and blowed then fucked blindfolded "

Sounds acceptable.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I went to an sexology session at a festival once where we looked at different seduction techniques. One was being blindfolded. I joined 2 other women where we took it in turns to blind fold each other and caress. It was good fun.

I know your right about that "

Thought it would turn me gay... But it didn't. But women do feel nice if they are attractive. One of the women we had to caress felt really... Not nice

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tbh i insist blind folding my exes as I suck them off. Most hate it as they love watching a woman suck but it really hightens the senses and orgasms. Especially if they tied up and blowed then fucked blindfolded

Sounds acceptable."

Ya think so many beg to have their blind folds and handcuffs removed. They so use to being in control and wanting to touch and see... Boring

Sounds acceptable.

Ya think so many beg to have their blind folds and handcuffs removed. They so use to being in control and wanting to touch and see... Boring "

I'd allow.

bradford

"Sounds acceptable.

Ya think so many beg to have their blind folds and handcuffs removed. They so use to being in control and wanting to touch and see... Boring "

I do hope you said no to this request

We ask the ladies to do this so why not done on us instead.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Sounds acceptable.

Ya think so many beg to have their blind folds and handcuffs removed. They so use to being in control and wanting to touch and see... Boring

I do hope you said no to this request

We ask the ladies to do this so why not done on us instead. "

Exactly equal rights

Bham

Tbh i insist blind folding my exes as I suck them off. Most hate it as they love watching a woman suck but it really hightens the senses and orgasms. Especially if they tied up and blowed then fucked blindfolded "

This is quite right Etiquette is that I look into her eyes as she looks up when giving a BJ but if I have my way, I'd much rather just lie back and close my eyes when getting sucked and concentrate on how good it feels.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

This is quite right Etiquette is that I look into her eyes as she looks up when giving a BJ but if I have my way, I'd much rather just lie back and close my eyes when getting sucked and concentrate on how good it feels. "

Ask your next partner to do that for you. If they want to please, they should oblige

» Add a new message to this topic