FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tattoos

Tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any tattoo artists on here in Bolton wanna help me with an idea please? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tattooed "I love you" on my dick and went and showed it to my ex gf. She told me "stop putting words in my mouth" and shut the bloody door!

"I tattooed "I love you" on my dick and went and showed it to my ex gf. She told me "stop putting words in my mouth" and shut the bloody door!"

Hhhm are you sure you managed to get all those letters on your dick, and not just "I lov"

Sorry couldn't resist!

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I tattooed "I love you" on my dick and went and showed it to my ex gf. She told me "stop putting words in my mouth" and shut the bloody door!

Hhhm are you sure you managed to get all those letters on your dick, and not just "I lov"

hahaha made me laugh

Sorry couldn't resist! "

"I tattooed "I love you" on my dick and went and showed it to my ex gf. She told me "stop putting words in my mouth" and shut the bloody door!

Sorry couldn't resist! "

Are you asking for proof?

Had my dick tattooed 25 years ago for sum unknown reason lol. Spent most of it concentrating on not getting a stiffy while he was doin it. Very weird experience

Sorry couldn't resist!

Are you asking for proof? "

Nah you're ok, dick pics are boring

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Sorry couldn't resist! "

I've "welcome to Jamaica please have a nice day" tattooed on me somewhere......when it's cold you can only see the W and the Y

» Add a new message to this topic