FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you have you???

Would you have you???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you or have you ever had aex with someone that you arnt realy attracted to but you get on with really well and or have a mental connection with???

Or do you always have to be physically attracted to them to be able to have sex with them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Would you or have you ever had aex with someone that you arnt realy attracted to but you get on with really well and or have a mental connection with???

Or do you always have to be physically attracted to them to be able to have sex with them?"

ignor the typo of aex its should be sex lol

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Aex and pains?

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Never there has to be a connection for me

"Aex and pains?"
I did say ignor the typo lol

"Never there has to be a connection for me "
so you have to be physically attracted to them even if you mentally get on realy well???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes always needs to be attraction. If I could just fuck anyone I'd sell it!

Doire Theas

"Never there has to be a connection for me so you have to be physically attracted to them even if you mentally get on realy well???"

Nope I have to be mentally attracted to them

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

I was in a club, and a man came up to me, and asked me to fuck his wife. When he pointed her out, i was attracted to her. But who was i to dissapoint the lady. Her fella watched us to start with, and then went to the bar where she told him in great detail about what we had just done...

"Never there has to be a connection for me so you have to be physically attracted to them even if you mentally get on realy well???

Nope I have to be mentally attracted to them "

that's what I mean have you ever been with someone that physically you normally wouldnt go for them but mentally you just click

There has to be a physical attraction for me (fem). I have friends who I obviously get on with really well, but I certainly wouldn't fuck them lol. However, you can be attractive and be an absolute bore or be an utter cunt so there also has to be a connection there too.

"I was in a club, and a man came up to me, and asked me to fuck his wife. When he pointed her out, i was attracted to her. But who was i to dissapoint the lady. Her fella watched us to start with, and then went to the bar where she told him in great detail about what we had just done..."
taking one for the team

There has to be some form of attraction.

Even just that twinkle in their eye... little things like that are a huge attraction

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

"Yes always needs to be attraction. If I could just fuck anyone I'd sell it! "

This.

I could never have sex with someone I’m not physically attracted to.

Doire Theas

"Never there has to be a connection for me so you have to be physically attracted to them even if you mentally get on realy well???

Nope I have to be mentally attracted to them that's what I mean have you ever been with someone that physically you normally wouldnt go for them but mentally you just click"

But I get on well with lots of people doesn’t mean I wana get it on with them it’s a different type of connection

Yep..but when under the influence of alcohol..and then I love everyone..oops

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Would you or have you ever had aex with someone that you arnt realy attracted to but you get on with really well and or have a mental connection with???

Or do you always have to be physically attracted to them to be able to have sex with them?"

For me it has to be both.....I would think that when I’ve mentally clicked with someone on a deeper level, I would find them more physically attractive.

It goes down to, the more you know about a person the more endearing they may become.

I’ve never had sex with someone I’m not physically attracted to yet though

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

No, I have to have a physical attraction, mainly to their face...if I don't want to kiss them then it's not happening.

I ask the question as about year ago I slept with someone that I got on with realy well I didnt fancy her physically in the least bit but we always got on as friends she told me after a few drinks that she needed sex and that it had been ages so jokingly I told her I would next thing I knew we was at it and the sex was great we only did this the once and i still dont fancy her but I wondered if anyone else has done the same

I just love sex and swallowing cum but I couldn't if they weren't OK looking and that x

"Yep..but when under the influence of alcohol..and then I love everyone..oops"
what you drinking lol

"Yep..but when under the influence of alcohol..and then I love everyone..oops what you drinking lol"

Haha..come on..havent most people done this?

Really ...I have definitely got to have a strong attraction

By *rad_ell12Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Got to say I think physical attraction is a big part of it, but like someone has already said, a few drinks and anyone can get it

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I was in a club, and a man came up to me, and asked me to fuck his wife. When he pointed her out, i was attracted to her. But who was i to dissapoint the lady. Her fella watched us to start with, and then went to the bar where she told him in great detail about what we had just done..."

I (Mr) physically can’t unless there’s chemistry. Random woman I don’t know in a club, walks up and says to me “put some cock in here” , instant turn off.

I think physical attraction can come after mental mental attraction.

Sometimes people become more attractive to me the more I get to know them. The same way someone can become less attractive to me the more I get to know them.

"Got to say I think physical attraction is a big part of it, but like someone has already said, a few drinks and anyone can get it "

Haha high five!! Honest d*unk sex person lol

"Yep..but when under the influence of alcohol..and then I love everyone..oops what you drinking lol

Haha..come on..havent most people done this? "

yes I think so hence why I offered to buy you a drink

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Has to be mental and physical for me.

Jo x

By *arystark40Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Needs to be some connection and attraction. It's not necessarily all about their body,shape or age either.

Someone said earlier they want to kiss or snog the person. For me that's a must.

If a lady has a naughty smile or a little, wicked glint in their eye.. well, hello!!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes afew times. Not often. Prefer to physically fancy them... But the ones you don't physically fancy tends to be more sensual in bed. When you really physically fancy them the sex is more animalistic... Like one time with this body builder... Damm he was good

By *ameszorroMan  over a year ago

London

"Yep..but when under the influence of alcohol..and then I love everyone..oops what you drinking lol

Haha..come on..havent most people done this? "

Yep.

Brighouse

"Got to say I think physical attraction is a big part of it, but like someone has already said, a few drinks and anyone can get it

Haha high five!! Honest d*unk sex person lol"

High five back! I just assumed everyone was like that lol lets be honest d*unk sex is amazing, 2 people d*unk and without a care, leads to some rather good fun evenings

"Got to say I think physical attraction is a big part of it, but like someone has already said, a few drinks and anyone can get it

High five back! I just assumed everyone was like that lol lets be honest d*unk sex is amazing, 2 people d*unk and without a care, leads to some rather good fun evenings "

Depends on the level of d*unk

Brighouse

High five back! I just assumed everyone was like that lol lets be honest d*unk sex is amazing, 2 people d*unk and without a care, leads to some rather good fun evenings

Depends on the level of d*unk"

Yeah suppose being sick d*unk is never good, I am yet to have bad d*unk sex though

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I think physical attraction can come after mental mental attraction.

Sometimes people become more attractive to me the more I get to know them. The same way someone can become less attractive to me the more I get to know them. "

Exactly this for me

There’s been a couple of guys that I wouldn’t have looked twice at on the street , but then talking to them and finding out what they’re like has then made them attractive if that makes sense?! Like someone else said might be a twinkle in their eyes or the way the talk etc

"There’s been a couple of guys that I wouldn’t have looked twice at on the street , but then talking to them and finding out what they’re like has then made them attractive if that makes sense?! Like someone else said might be a twinkle in their eyes or the way the talk etc"
this I get big time you look at a person and think oh yer but as you get to know them something clicks and you then think oh yer x

By *arystark40Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"There’s been a couple of guys that I wouldn’t have looked twice at on the street , but then talking to them and finding out what they’re like has then made them attractive if that makes sense?! Like someone else said might be a twinkle in their eyes or the way the talk etc"

Indeed. Couldn't agree more.

I find every female I meet attractive on some level. But some just have a certain "something"...lol

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I possibly think you're confusing attraction and connection OP - at least for me you are - I can be mentally connected to someone but not find them mentally attractive - and likewise I can find someone physically attractive but not be mentally attracted to them too.

So for me both mental and physical attraction go hand in hand and I can't have one without the other - I'm also aware that at times physical attraction has grown from mental attraction, but I don't think it's happened the other way round.

So to answer your question, if I was mentally attracted to someone then likelihood is I'd be physically attracted to them too. However if I was simply physically attracted to someone but not mentally on some level then the attraction wouldn't be there.

» Add a new message to this topic