FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Immediate block after sending a face pic

Immediate block after sending a face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olacola OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

So, I am asked to send a face pic, I do, and immediate block. I know we all use block to triage, but if I’m not interested I always say thanks and not for me. Rude right? Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

You think that's bad , a few months I got asked for a face pic .

I sent it and they left the site altogether

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"You think that's bad , a few months I got asked for a face pic .

I sent it and they left the site altogether "

Maybe they were a relative

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They obviously didn’t like your face.

Not rude at all.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's sometimes easier to block than get either abusive messages back when saying not my type, or worse, pleading ones asking why not x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I think blocking after someone sends a face pic is the lowest of the low and the cowards way out.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Maybe they know you! and got scared to get caught

lincoln

I don’t object to being blocked, just think it’s rude without saying thanks but no thanks. Don’t get me wrong I’m not crying about it, just not good form to do it

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

In real life, it's like having a drink thrown in your face.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Maybe they know you! and got scared to get caught "

Then tell them before blocking. To block without an explaination is very unkind and will leave the other person feeling shit about themselves.

I've blocked people I've recognised & when I had a single profile I admit I would sometimes block instantly as I recieved so many messages and even after telling someone you're not interested they still try again.

You might see it as rude but who gives a fuck, move on to the next

lincoln

"I've blocked people I've recognised & when I had a single profile I admit I would sometimes block instantly as I recieved so many messages and even after telling someone you're not interested they still try again.

You might see it as rude but who gives a fuck, move on to the next "

Well yes very good point!!

"So, I am asked to send a face pic, I do, and immediate block. I know we all use block to triage, but if I’m not interested I always say thanks and not for me. Rude right? Thoughts?"
well look at what happened immediately after he did that

........... you made a drama and started a thread about it and thats kinda why it happens

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"So, I am asked to send a face pic, I do, and immediate block. I know we all use block to triage, but if I’m not interested I always say thanks and not for me. Rude right? Thoughts?"

It’s very rude!

We wouldn’t block thats a bit insensitive but everyone uses the site differently. We’re confident in what we look for but also like aspects of the community here. We generally only block if somebody is ignoring our preferences and spamming us, are rude/disrespectful or a dick

So they're rude?

So what?

Do you really want to continue interaction with a rude person?

Move on

lincoln

"So, I am asked to send a face pic, I do, and immediate block. I know we all use block to triage, but if I’m not interested I always say thanks and not for me. Rude right? Thoughts?

So they're rude?

So what?

Do you really want to continue interaction with a rude person?

Move on"

Oh I do!

"I don’t object to being blocked, just think it’s rude without saying thanks but no thanks. Don’t get me wrong I’m not crying about it, just not good form to do it "

I always block without saying so

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Maybe they know you! and got scared to get caught

Then tell them before blocking. To block without an explaination is very unkind and will leave the other person feeling shit about themselves."

If everyone could embrace kindness, life would definitely become a better place. Unfortunately, being rude and ignorant are free to have hence some simply choose to be one!

I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them

"I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them "
what time shall i pick you up?

"I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them what time shall i pick you up? "

"I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them what time shall i pick you up? "
oh youre doing your radio show with jamie theakston sorry

"I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them what time shall i pick you up? oh youre doing your radio show with jamie theakston sorry "
you’ve lost me now?

"I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them what time shall i pick you up? oh youre doing your radio show with jamie theakston sorry you’ve lost me now? "
kelly brooke does a radio show with jamie theakston

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I get it all the time too , try not to take it to heart , mainly people are superficial and up theie own arses ,,, a polite sorry your not my time is a perfectly polite no thanks ,, instead of an instant block ,,, but I know from people saying in the past , can become a message tennis , to why aren't I etc , so guess they find it easier to just block !!!

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

This is a website for people to meet other people, it’s not a club, pub or another outdoor face to face place. That means it can be quite sterile and cold, but more importantly straight to the point, I fancy you or I don’t, if I don’t ...bye bye.

If you think the internet should or could have normal social face to face interaction norms, then you’re a bit naive. Being rude behind a keyboard is part of online lore, look at Twitter.

If your ego is fragile, honestly get off the site as you’ll seriously take a battering on here.

Each to their own but we wouldn’t block you and if you were not for us we would tell you but that’s just us.

T

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

At least a thanks but no thanks. Unless the accompanying message is like some of the horror we've received.

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"Each to their own but we wouldn’t block you and if you were not for us we would tell you but that’s just us.

T"

that's how it be happy to have the message instead of block , find guys start pestering you ask him why after that though ? , think this is why many block as many people can't take rejection and no as an answer

By *jl1972Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"This is a website for people to meet other people, it’s not a club, pub or another outdoor face to face place. That means it can be quite sterile and cold, but more importantly straight to the point, I fancy you or I don’t, if I don’t ...bye bye.

If you think the internet should or could have normal social face to face interaction norms, then you’re a bit naive. Being rude behind a keyboard is part of online lore, look at Twitter.

If your ego is fragile, honestly get off the site as you’ll seriously take a battering on here.

"

Very true, mostly because of people like yourself.

"I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them what time shall i pick you up? oh youre doing your radio show with jamie theakston sorry you’ve lost me now? kelly brooke does a radio show with jamie theakston "

"You think that's bad , a few months I got asked for a face pic .

I sent it and they left the site altogether "

Send me one!!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them what time shall i pick you up? oh youre doing your radio show with jamie theakston sorry you’ve lost me now? kelly brooke does a radio show with jamie theakston "

So does Amanda Holden.....

"I block now it’s save all the abuse because some men just think there entitled to sex even if you don’t fancy them what time shall i pick you up? oh youre doing your radio show with jamie theakston sorry you’ve lost me now? kelly brooke does a radio show with jamie theakston

So does Amanda Holden....."

whos she......... oh i know the woman who can't sing and used Les Dennis to get on the road to stardom

"Maybe they know you! and got scared to get caught "

Nice pics and profile...

It can also happen just by viewing a profile lol. Don't let it worry you, I have grown a thick skin and learnt that often us nice guys are not what ppl are after lol

I’ve have conversations for days before we have decided to swap face pics. It’s strange how people say they are more about personality over looks and when you clearly get on well it’s a kick in the nuts to be blocked without any explanation.

I always say thanks but I like blondes (if they’re dark) or I like dark hair if they’re blonde, or I like hair if they’re bald or I like bald if they have hair. I’d never block someone if I wasn’t attracted to them.

They are a royal pain in the arse ! You begin to wonder if it is a fake profile?

1st email hi you look Lovley fancy a meet today blah blah blah

Me... Thanks sounds great what is your post code or car reg. I'll be there in 20 minutes

Me... No response and sender has blocked me.

Why.... Because once you get straight to the point these type of people run and are

Wasters

Wankers

Wishfull dreamers

I get blocked more for face pics than I do for my unwanted cock pics

Had this a few times tbh, I think it is so rude, like you say just a note to say not for me thanks would be nice and then stop replying but to block with no feedback is a bit harsh

I understand from some that it is because some guys abuse them but really you could send at least one reply

"I’ve have conversations for days before we have decided to swap face pics. It’s strange how people say they are more about personality over looks and when you clearly get on well it’s a kick in the nuts to be blocked without any explanation."

Absolutely ??

A block is a polite way of saying 'we're not interested'. They probably dont want the hassle and abuse that sometimes comes along when you tell someone no. Much easier to block and move on.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Posted my mug shot and half the site left

Not worth the worry it will happen to them one day

Not worth the worry it will happen to them one day

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 14/05/20 15:14:15]

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I wouldn’t take it too personally. Everyone has a preference and they can’t help if they didn't have the initial facial attraction to you. I guess they blocked you because they didn’t want to lead you on. I get it is rude not saying anything but what can you say without sounding rude?

By *ob rodMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I got asked for face picture got back no in capitals

Fast forward few weeks unbeknown to me they saw me at swimming pool got home to a message saying “ you are actually alright “ and told me who they were at pool and what they were wearing

Best bit they were looked older than profile and NOTHING like the toned body pictures they had

"I always say thanks but I like blondes (if they’re dark) or I like dark hair if they’re blonde, or I like hair if they’re bald or I like bald if they have hair. I’d never block someone if I wasn’t attracted to them. "

That’s a great way of doing it - no come backs and kind as well

It even happens to the best of us mate

"It even happens to the rest of us mate"
no I've not been blocked yet lol

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"Maybe they know you! and got scared to get caught

Then tell them before blocking. To block without an explaination is very unkind and will leave the other person feeling shit about themselves."

this i always say something short and polite as i treat as i like to be treated ..

Not rude, it just saves time. These ladies have got an inbox full of uggos to get through remember Don't worry, happens to us all.

» Add a new message to this topic