FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bloody toutch screen phones

Bloody toutch screen phones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amslam1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

willenhall

just browsing and the only button that works first time is the report thread one its positioned just where i want to scroll, get it every bloody time. Bought a stylus and still doing it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

tried amputating the fat fingers?

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

And it is said these touch screen phones are "progress"?

My phone screen works on the format it defaults to a screen lock if data isn't inputted for 4 seconds. So, if I am waiting for a telephone switchboard or answer machine to work its way through menu options, retrieving my touch screen is hellishly difficult, and I usually lose the call. Then I have to start all over again.

The manufacturers saya it is a problem they are aware of, but haven't been able to solve, even after the model has been out for almost 18 months!

Progress? Let's get back to letter writing! Sorry, forgot, you need to take out a mortgage to buy a stamp these days!

willenhall

"tried amputating the fat fingers? "

haha i do have fat fingers but the stylus has a fine point

Its a Nokia and when on a call i can put it on mut with my face Bloody anoying.

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

My last Nokia touch screen was exactly the same, it's the type of screen they use. Get a decent Android or an iPhone!

willenhall

"My last Nokia touch screen was exactly the same, it's the type of screen they use. Get a decent Android or an iPhone!"

9 more months till contract is up got to wait the bloody things worse since they released the last upgrade and made it close to android but Sh**e

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

They'll probably let you upgrade a few months early if you sign into another contract, but either way, you'll be able to get something kick ass by the time it's over.

» Add a new message to this topic