FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good neighbours?

Good neighbours?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you got good neighbours we have...

We have the Warden ..an old lady who runs the estate, you cannot fart without her knowing.

We have the Troll the wardens pet rottweiller, Psycho DLA'er

And the muppet, the Trolls carer, who doesn't care.

What have you got?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we've got ....

about 230 miles between us and your warden

There are 5 other flats in my block. Never met 3 of them. One yong couple are lovely and friendly. Family downstairs annoy the hell out of me, 3 young kids in a one bedroom flat and parents who think the way to keep them occupied and quiet is to turn the TV up louder. Oh and to get them to look out the window at the strange guy every time I go running or cycling...

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

no warden!! isnt that in oap homes??

I got a twat who owes me money for a fence I put up and now won't pay up!

Wish I'd made the fence higher now!

got mother and father across the road brother next door but one to them best friend next door but one to me

We have a lazy fat obnoxious bastard who doesn't work because she's 'ill' however this so called illnes doesn't stop her from pursuing her relaxed laid back lifestyle whilst the rest of us bust our balls off at work. On the other side, we have a young lad who's nice and no trouble at all, opposite we have another of life's shirkers who doesn't work on account of her 'bad back' but who manages to run 2 allotment gardens complete with ducks and hens, and also manages to keep and walk 5 dogs into the bargain.

Oh how I love paying my taxes

Otherwise we have a nice mix of decent folks in our small street

By *ickstartmyheart103Man  over a year ago

near the east coast

Wankers one side and wankers the other side,simple.

I in a block of four. Next door is a ex heroin addict who goes through your bins oh and tells you what post you have got before you unlock your door. she has taken neighborhoods watch to a whole new level. Told me the other day my cat meows I said what the fuck do you want it to do bark lol. Upstairs I have a mother and daughter but daughter don't officially live here but it don't stop her being a total cow the only reason I stopped action to get them chucked out is the council told me its the mums tenancy not the daughter and I actually like the mum. The other neighbors speak English but pretend not to understand when you pull them on something like the man keeps going into my garden to use his mobile. Fuck of into your own garden gggrrr. What I would do to be on our own in middle of nowhere.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We have the usual mix of angels and arseholes!!!

By *oadsafunMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Got the local vicar living next door to me, secret swingers I think!!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"got mother and father across the road brother next door but one to them best friend next door but one to me "

Everybody loves raymond

"We have a lazy fat obnoxious bastard who doesn't work because she's 'ill' however this so called illnes doesn't stop her from pursuing her relaxed laid back lifestyle whilst the rest of us bust our balls off at work. On the other side, we have a young lad who's nice and no trouble at all, opposite we have another of life's shirkers who doesn't work on account of her 'bad back' but who manages to run 2 allotment gardens complete with ducks and hens, and also manages to keep and walk 5 dogs into the bargain.

Oh how I love paying my taxes

Otherwise we have a nice mix of decent folks in our small street

"

didnt know you lived next door to us we seem to have the same neighbours

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Get on with all with my neighbours joys on living in Devon

i dont have anything to do with my neighbours, i find the best way to not have conflicts with people next door is to not get to know them, i say hello if i see them when coming or going from the house but thats it

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

My neighbours are great....take parcels in for me, let me know if my thieving twat of an ex has been hanging round, feed my cats if I need them to, and a couple of weeks ago, after I returned from a 2-club shagfest in Manchester, neighbour across the road hammered on the door next morning till I pulled my weary arse outta bed to get me to move my car as the wardens were about to ticket it AND she told them I'd been on night shift and that's why I was still in bed so late in the morning when I went out to move the car in my furry slippers and pink fluffy dressing gown (yeah, I know, swingers cred right down the pan.....) .....I love my neighbours to bits

lovely old couple one side, fit young man t'other and flat above me ........ the devil himself.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

the couple next door are a nightmare as a couple she is lovely and a great mum and mate but her hubby is a useless idiot who drinks and comes home and causes an argument at every opportunity the guy two doors down is lovely we dont mix very often but is a good guy and the guy next to him keeps himself to himself so mine arent all bad apart from the domestics from nextdoor

One side great untill he comes home at 3am pissed then shouts shit untill my dag barks, kids wake up as well as me and I have a moring shift to start at 5.. Cnut.. Lol

I was thinking we had ok neighbours but now beginning to think we have good neighbours now.

My next door neighbour is one of my best mates which comes in handy for dog sitting duties

The only downside is that if I have any late night callers it's like fkin Question Time the morning after !

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"i dont have anything to do with my neighbours, i find the best way to not have conflicts with people next door is to not get to know them, i say hello if i see them when coming or going from the house but thats it"

I don't bother them, and they don't bother me.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

one side is a semi retired auld fella, that tends his garden all day (its lovely, mines a tip lol) and works 2 hours in the morning as a breakfast chef.

goes walking al the time and picks wild flowers to put in the garden. takes my bin out and puts it back, if im at work or on nights, and really nice to talk to.

other side is a mother and 17 yo daughter (although last time i spoke to her the daughter was living with grandparents).

nice enough although Em reckons she thinks she is a cut above (she works as classroom help at a local school) and the daughter is typical sulky teenager.

her fella, who is around quite a bit, is a nice bloke too.

live in a wee cul de sac and very rarely do we get trouble, except for the family across the road a bit, but thats more from the people she has around rather than her or her family

» Add a new message to this topic