FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strap ons

Strap ons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ister_s OP   Man  over a year ago

Welwyn

I really want to be fucked by a woman wearing a strap on, advice, experiences, offers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get chatting to someone who’s interested in this. Don’t message random folk with ‘can you fuck me with a strap on’

Welwyn

I just wanted to hear peoples experience and advice.

I hadn’t ever wanted to before I met J. So, for me, I’d have to be kind of obsessed with someone sexually before wanting to do it. Given that I can’t feel anything from it, it’s the thought of giving him pleasure that does it for me.

"Get chatting to someone who’s interested in this. Don’t message random folk with ‘can you fuck me with a strap on’ "

Solid advice

I’d LOVE to try

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Don't go looking for it. Try and find someone you connect with, get to know them. Meet, meet a few more times then when you feel comfortable with each other and know you're on the same page suggest it and see what her reaction is.

By *nblemishedhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Me and hubby do extreme pegging/ fem dom. It's not something you just do with anyone.

And it's not something I'd want to do with anyone else

By *ust TL nowMan  over a year ago

Durham

"I hadn’t ever wanted to before I met J. So, for me, I’d have to be kind of obsessed with someone sexually before wanting to do it. Given that I can’t feel anything from it, it’s the thought of giving him pleasure that does it for me. "

We have a double ended strap on so it's fun for both parties x

"I just wanted to hear peoples experience and advice."

I gave advice

By *ust TL nowMan  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 16/05/20 18:09:30]

By *olourful coupleCouple  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

"I really want to be fucked by a woman wearing a strap on, advice, experiences, offers?"

Just purchased a new one!! Have not tried it out yet..

How about the difference between a strap on and the real thing? Is it very different or very similar?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"How about the difference between a strap on and the real thing? Is it very different or very similar?"

Different - a strap on just "feels" rigid and not particularly flexible, even the silicon ones - the real thing just "feels" more natural

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

"I really want to be fucked by a woman wearing a strap on, advice, experiences, offers?"

I used a strap on with a girlfriend (Mrs here) as she really wanted to be fucked. We discovered I have no natural hip action that men seem to have and although she enjoyed herself I just found the who experience comical! Kept thinking if you want to be fucked by a man go find yourself one. Although double standards here, I can see the attraction for men as anal has its merits so being pegged by a woman is very sexy.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

"How about the difference between a strap on and the real thing? Is it very different or very similar?"

There’s more to consider with that.

When Becky is fucking me, it’s feminine but with her in control. A shift of power..

When one of our guy friends is fucking me, it’s a guy and the feel is different, more masculine, as well as being a real cock.

It can be amazingly hot with the right person. My hubby and I do it occasionally when I’m in full Dom mode and god does he cum hard when I do. It’s hot to watch him squirm like that.

My advice is find a Dom who’s keen! I’d do it with others if the circumstances were right. There is something very hot about a man begging to get his ass fucked.

"How about the difference between a strap on and the real thing? Is it very different or very similar?

There’s more to consider with that.

When Becky is fucking me, it’s feminine but with her in control. A shift of power..

When one of our guy friends is fucking me, it’s a guy and the feel is different, more masculine, as well as being a real cock. "

Great insight...hadnt really thought about the dynamics of it. Thanks for the comment

Welwyn

Thanks everyone so far, very interesting.

I like the idea of Spunk lube, so naughty. Any advice on good lubes?

» Add a new message to this topic