FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worse meets ever

Worse meets ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok just a bit of fun let’s here about the nightmare meets mine was chatting with a guy seems ok gives me his address so I drive over gets there as I walk down the drive I’m thinking mmm not the nicest looking house garden could do with a tidy up anyway front door opens I look in past the scruffy guy bare floor in hallway the smell of dog shit hits me I turned round and legged it !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, you'd think he'd at least try spruce the place up a bit?

I had one where the guy just sat with his hand down his trousers constantly fiddling with his cock Pass

We had one. The guy came outside to meet us and he was fuck all like his pics I told him straight to fuck off back in the house lol. Then he proceeded to try and open the car door I had to get out and threaten him ffs. Lucky escape lol.

By *uxomBoobs195Woman  over a year ago

Rotherham

I arranged to go to a couples and single lady night at a local club, arranged to meet in a bar close by. I was in a nice little dress, heels and looking quite nice. I stood at the bar, a tap on the shoulder, I turned around to find a very short man (profile had said 5'9) with a scruffy beard and a good 10 years older looking than the photos he had sent me. And he was wearing tracksuits and trainers!

I'm too polite/too much of a wuss to just turn and run. We had a drink and arranged to go to the club.

I told him to drop me off and il stand in the que to get in while he parked.

Thankfully I was a regular at the club and knew the staff.

I explained he wasnt the guy in the photos and I wasnt comfortable being with him.

They let me in and turned him away. Thankfully they told him it was due to him entering as a single guy and this was a couples and single women night only.

He then went to send me a string of abusive messages!

Think I had a lucky escape with him and I went on to have a lovely evening with a very nice couple!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

He forgot my name, was only a hello social ffs

"I arranged to go to a couples and single lady night at a local club, arranged to meet in a bar close by. I was in a nice little dress, heels and looking quite nice. I stood at the bar, a tap on the shoulder, I turned around to find a very short man (profile had said 5'9) with a scruffy beard and a good 10 years older looking than the photos he had sent me. And he was wearing tracksuits and trainers!

I'm too polite/too much of a wuss to just turn and run. We had a drink and arranged to go to the club.

I explained he wasnt the guy in the photos and I wasnt comfortable being with him.

They let me in and turned him away. Thankfully they told him it was due to him entering as a single guy and this was a couples and single women night only.

Think I had a lucky escape with him and I went on to have a lovely evening with a very nice couple! "

Excellent well done x

Weve got there and the woman was obese and wasn't in the pics. I just took one for the team that night because Leanne fancied the bloke

"Weve got there and the woman was obese and wasn't in the pics. I just took one for the team that night because Leanne fancied the bloke "

Salute you sir, what a hero

"Weve got there and the woman was obese and wasn't in the pics. I just took one for the team that night because Leanne fancied the bloke

Salute you sir, what a hero "

Sometimes you have to grit your teeth and soldier on mate

"Weve got there and the woman was obese and wasn't in the pics. I just took one for the team that night because Leanne fancied the bloke

Salute you sir, what a hero Sometimes you have to grit your teeth and soldier on mate "

Haha, that is certainly true. I have only had handful of encounters if that, but they all went really well

I had a meet where he had all day to prepare and i turned up at his house and he opened the door wearing fraggle rock pjs and huge Tshirt. He was on something and moved like a sloth, I had a polite coffee and left

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I had a meet where he had all day to prepare and i turned up at his house and he opened the door wearing fraggle rock pjs and huge Tshirt. He was on something and moved like a sloth, I had a polite coffee and left "

Fraggle Rock I loved that show

Note to self, don't answer door rocking my batman pj's

Salute you sir, what a hero Sometimes you have to grit your teeth and soldier on mate

Haha, that is certainly true. I have only had handful of encounters if that, but they all went really well "

We've been playing on and off for 14 years. Weve had our fare share of bad meets and let downs lol but also have had some great times and made some good friends who we trust. Just try to learn from it all but never do

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I met a guy who was older than the pic unless he went grey overnight. Still seemed an ok guy so we had a coffee and said we might meet again he walked me back to my car . That was until he pinned me by the throat and starting grabbing at me. I got an arm free and pushed him off me when I asked what the hell he thought he was doing his attitude was you're on fab you should be you should be up for it. He is the only guy who actually scared me and almost caused me to leave fab. He had left by the time I got home but no doubt has opened another account.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I'm just seeing if i recognised myself as a nightmare meet

"I had one where the guy just sat with his hand down his trousers constantly fiddling with his cock Pass "

Nooooooo? FFS, that’s awful.

By *ipcurl68Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

We had hotel meet with a guy who was supposed to be coming to watch us only. Invited him to our room where asked him to sit and watch from a chair near to the bed.

After a couple of minutes he is stood next to us trying to touch the wife explained rules and told him to sit down. Short time later I look up from teasing the wide and he is trying to force my wife to suck him. At this point threw him out being polite, then received a load of abusive text messages. Why do guys do it ??

By *ipcurl68Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

No way that's ridiculous ! That must have been very scary. Must be hard for a woman to meet as an individual reading that wow.

Being catfished three times

"I had a meet where he had all day to prepare and i turned up at his house and he opened the door wearing fraggle rock pjs and huge Tshirt. He was on something and moved like a sloth, I had a polite coffee and left

Fraggle Rock I loved that show "

I will buy you the same pjs for xmas then lol

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Is this where I mention the guy that fell out of the wardrobe and cracked his head on the edge of the bed?

Whilst bandaging the wounded gent up and (sorry, not sorry) laughing, I asked the couple why they hadn’t told me she wasn’t single and this was their thing?

I got some mumbled meek responses so after giving some diy tips on how to secure a wardrobe to a wall and some advice on less vigorous masturbating. I left. Had to stop twice on the way home, couldn’t seem through the tears.

Oh and yes and #youknowwhoyouare

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Woman who wanted to leave her young children in the pub play area alone while we went to the bedroom to play and then she went apeshit when I said no.

Then she suggested bringing them to the room and went mental screaming and shouting I was a prick and a timewaster at the top of her voice in a packed pub when I said you can't do that !

"I had one where the guy just sat with his hand down his trousers constantly fiddling with his cock Pass

Nooooooo? FFS, that’s awful."

Yup had that too was so freaky. He said he had a gf so didn’t want to cheat. This is what he said after he was lying on my bed! All talk before I told him to scram!

"No way that's ridiculous ! That must have been very scary. Must be hard for a woman to meet as an individual reading that wow."
We meet as a couple first and if we are both happy I'll drop her off to meet them and wait. There has to be a lot of trust

"Is this where I mention the guy that fell out of the wardrobe and cracked his head on the edge of the bed?

Whilst bandaging the wounded gent up and (sorry, not sorry) laughing, I asked the couple why they hadn’t told me she wasn’t single and this was their thing?

I got some mumbled meek responses so after giving some diy tips on how to secure a wardrobe to a wall and some advice on less vigorous masturbating. I left. Had to stop twice on the way home, couldn’t seem through the tears.

Oh and yes and #youknowwhoyouare "

Probably the funniest thing I’ve ever heard

"Woman who wanted to leave her young children in the pub play area alone while we went to the bedroom to play and then she went apeshit when I said no.

Then she suggested bringing them to the room and went mental screaming and shouting I was a prick and a timewaster at the top of her voice in a packed pub when I said you can't do that !"

Had she not heard about a nanny or maybe a nursery who takes kids on hourly basis ?!

"Woman who wanted to leave her young children in the pub play area alone while we went to the bedroom to play and then she went apeshit when I said no.

Then she suggested bringing them to the room and went mental screaming and shouting I was a prick and a timewaster at the top of her voice in a packed pub when I said you can't do that !"

Some people shouldn't have children, full stop.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I had a meet where he had all day to prepare and i turned up at his house and he opened the door wearing fraggle rock pjs and huge Tshirt. He was on something and moved like a sloth, I had a polite coffee and left

Fraggle Rock I loved that show

I will buy you the same pjs for xmas then lol"

And Roadrunner ones please

Omg

Just when I think I can't be shocked again!

What a true gent x

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

[Removed by poster at 13/05/20 12:10:23]

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

To cut short a long story, I didn't know how severe a cat allergy can be.. Until my cat met my meet

My first meet was my worst which caused me to update my profile to meet in a public place..

Went to his house. He met me on the main road as his house was on a little dirt track. All seemed good walking to the house. Nice looking guy and polite.

As we approached the front door I saw big muddy paw prints all up the white pvc. Benefit of the doubt as I have dogs myself.. He opened the front door and i just got this horrendous smell of wet dog and the room was full of cigarette smoke. Which I did ask him about his profile as it said smoker and I said sorry hun I dont meet smokers. His words were I stopped 6 months ago..

As we walked in i tripped over a plate with leftover pizza on and as i looked up a big French mastiff came bounding towards me..

As I pulled myself up from the floor slaver was dripping from my wrist. Wasn't quite sure if it was from the dog or him...

By this time I'd had enough. I knew I wasn't going to touch him with the state he was living in. He offered me coffee which I kindly refused and told him that I was going as he wasn't for me. He then said you said you liked me outside. I said yes but u said u didn't smoke and u do. He then proceeded to come towards me and said well can I have a kiss and a bj before u go..i politely said unfortunately not to which he said I was a ffing prick tease and he was going to get one from me anyway. By this time I was pinned to the back door and quite frightened tbh. Then I remembered my car key in my pocket. I pulled it out and flicked the button to eject the full key and I held it infront of him. I said do you really think its a good idea forcing yourself on a woman when she has kindly said no. He then proceeded to punch the pvc door and open it.. I was off like shit off a shovel. When I got home all traces of him on fab had gone... lesson learnt...

"I met a guy who was older than the pic unless he went grey overnight. Still seemed an ok guy so we had a coffee and said we might meet again he walked me back to my car . That was until he pinned me by the throat and starting grabbing at me. I got an arm free and pushed him off me when I asked what the hell he thought he was doing his attitude was you're on fab you should be you should be up for it. He is the only guy who actually scared me and almost caused me to leave fab. He had left by the time I got home but no doubt has opened another account. "

That’s fucking scary. What a shitty attitude as well.

[Removed by poster at 13/05/20 12:22:41]

Met for a social, the guy was 20 plus years older than his pics, not even sure it was the same person.

Had a drink, I pulled him up on it but he brushed over it and changed the subject.

He was very touchy feely too even though I was clearly not into it. Ended up going to the ladies and leaving via the back door never to return. He even took my coat that I left.

"My first meet was my worst which caused me to update my profile to meet in a public place..

Went to his house. He met me on the main road as his house was on a little dirt track. All seemed good walking to the house. Nice looking guy and polite.

As we approached the front door I saw big muddy paw prints all up the white pvc. Benefit of the doubt as I have dogs myself.. He opened the front door and i just got this horrendous smell of wet dog and the room was full of cigarette smoke. Which I did ask him about his profile as it said smoker and I said sorry hun I dont meet smokers. His words were I stopped 6 months ago..

As we walked in i tripped over a plate with leftover pizza on and as i looked up a big French mastiff came bounding towards me..

As I pulled myself up from the floor slaver was dripping from my wrist. Wasn't quite sure if it was from the dog or him...

By this time I'd had enough. I knew I wasn't going to touch him with the state he was living in. He offered me coffee which I kindly refused and told him that I was going as he wasn't for me. He then said you said you liked me outside. I said yes but u said u didn't smoke and u do. He then proceeded to come towards me and said well can I have a kiss and a bj before u go..i politely said unfortunately not to which he said I was a ffing prick tease and he was going to get one from me anyway. By this time I was pinned to the back door and quite frightened tbh. Then I remembered my car key in my pocket. I pulled it out and flicked the button to eject the full key and I held it infront of him. I said do you really think its a good idea forcing yourself on a woman when she has kindly said no. He then proceeded to punch the pvc door and open it.. I was off like shit off a shovel. When I got home all traces of him on fab had gone... lesson learnt..."

Omfg I'm amazed you didn't leave Fab

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I've been fortunate then as i've not had any unpleasant meets, socially or otherwise. Probably due to a mix of good instincts and a bit of luck.

Some stories here come straight out of a horror show

By *aughty_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

A guy lied about his height, said he was 5”8 and he was more like 5”0. I had driven 50 miles to meet him and because we got on so much by text I thought I’d give him the benefit of the doubt.

Talking in person was like dragging blood out a stone, so I thought right let’s just fuck and I’ll get out of this.

His idea of going down on me (I’m not exaggerating AT all) was holding his head still, poking his tongue out and shaking my legs. I was trying not to laugh and when he said “ohhh you’re getting so wet” I realised he wasn’t messing around. The wet was actually his spit...

I thought I would end it quickly by giving him a blow

Job and his face looked like I was murdering him. He then tried telling me not to suck his dick but to just

Lick it like an ice cream.

I made my excuses and left.

Then there was a meet where it was an exact recreation of Will fucking Charlotte in the Inbetweeners.

To make things worse, both these guys had amazing veris!!!! WHAT?!

I was booked to give a Hen a Yoni massage, everything went well until it came getting dressed and leaving..... Unfortunately the remaining 22 ladies wanted exactly the same...... Tough weekend

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I had a meet where he had all day to prepare and i turned up at his house and he opened the door wearing fraggle rock pjs and huge Tshirt. He was on something and moved like a sloth, I had a polite coffee and left "
moves like a sloth made me laugh..

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I had a meet not tell me until I was at the door that she had a slave in the room tied to a chair ,

"I had a meet not tell me until I was at the door that she had a slave in the room tied to a chair ,

"

Oh more please

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I had a meet not tell me until I was at the door that she had a slave in the room tied to a chair ,

"

This thread is about worst meets ever!

This thread is about worst meets ever! "

Creative licence and tongue in cheek go along way in pandemics

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

What is shocking is how many women have stories about how men wouldn't take no for an answer and effectively tried to r ape them.

Bloody hell.

I arranged to meet a SINGLE female.She turned up and got dropped off by a guy in a van?

When I opened the door to let her in she nearly fell on me as she was really d*unk.She walked straight in, tripped over my table and lay in the floor laughing. Then she said she felt sick and ran off to my bathroom and was sick in my toilet.She then came out and said

ARE YOU GOING TO FUCK ME THEN AS I DON'T HAVE LONG BEFORE MY GUY PICKS ME BACK UP.

I said no sorry your too d*unk and you have just been sick.She stormed off and went back into my bathroom and I could clearly hear her on her phone saying:GET BACK HERE HE WONT DO IT.

Minutes later the van pulled up and she stormed out of my house and shouted YOUR A FUCKING VIRGIN WASTE OF TIME WANKER AND A CUNT.

She slammed the door behind her and left.I sat here laughing and thought wow What a nutter

By *aughty_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"What is shocking is how many women have stories about how men wouldn't take no for an answer and effectively tried to r ape them.

Bloody hell. "

Unfortunately the men who think fab is a fuck site dont compute that we can still say no.

By *ingf5Man  over a year ago

Welling

"I arranged to meet a SINGLE female.She turned up and got dropped off by a guy in a van?

When I opened the door to let her in she nearly fell on me as she was really d*unk.She walked straight in, tripped over my table and lay in the floor laughing. Then she said she felt sick and ran off to my bathroom and was sick in my toilet.She then came out and said

ARE YOU GOING TO FUCK ME THEN AS I DON'T HAVE LONG BEFORE MY GUY PICKS ME BACK UP.

I said no sorry your too d*unk and you have just been sick.She stormed off and went back into my bathroom and I could clearly hear her on her phone saying:GET BACK HERE HE WONT DO IT.

Minutes later the van pulled up and she stormed out of my house and shouted YOUR A FUCKING VIRGIN WASTE OF TIME WANKER AND A CUNT.

She slammed the door behind her and left.I sat here laughing and thought wow What a nutter

"

Dodged a bullet there from the sounds of it

"I arranged to go to a couples and single lady night at a local club, arranged to meet in a bar close by. I was in a nice little dress, heels and looking quite nice. I stood at the bar, a tap on the shoulder, I turned around to find a very short man (profile had said 5'9) with a scruffy beard and a good 10 years older looking than the photos he had sent me. And he was wearing tracksuits and trainers!

Think I had a lucky escape with him and I went on to have a lovely evening with a very nice couple! Excellent well done x"

Too polite, yet humiliated him.

Nothing well done about this.

He was a total prick to lie to you, but two wrongs do not make a right - shocking behaviour all round and no humanity when you could have been the better person.

"What is shocking is how many women have stories about how men wouldn't take no for an answer and effectively tried to r ape them.

Bloody hell. "

You can build a interweb image in your head of the person your meeting.Words, Pictures, or what ever can't fully tell you who that person is. The only way to fully know if you like that person is by meeting them.

If you meet and there not what you thought they would be or you don't like them or they don't like you then NO means NO.

Just have a chat and laugh and be on your way.Nothing lost but you've kept your morals and maybe gained a friend.

"I arranged to meet a SINGLE female.She turned up and got dropped off by a guy in a van?

Dodged a bullet there from the sounds of it"

And a chunky kiss

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

This thread is about worst meets ever! "

yeah I actually carried on..really enjoyed the meet if I'm honest..my worst one was when I tore my banjo string

"

Sounds like a classy lady

Sounds like a classy lady "

Classy women flush the toilet

Bloody hell.

You can build a interweb image in your head of the person your meeting.Words, Pictures, or what ever can't fully tell you who that person is. The only way to fully know if you like that person is by meeting them.

If you meet and there not what you thought they would be or you don't like them or they don't like you then NO means NO.

Just have a chat and laugh and be on your way.Nothing lost but you've kept your morals and maybe gained a friend."

Well said

Bloody hell.

Just have a chat and laugh and be on your way.Nothing lost but you've kept your morals and maybe gained a friend.

Well said "

I'm just stating the obvious

"A guy lied about his height, said he was 5”8 and he was more like 5”0. I had driven 50 miles to meet him and because we got on so much by text I thought I’d give him the benefit of the doubt.

Talking in person was like dragging blood out a stone, so I thought right let’s just fuck and I’ll get out of this.

His idea of going down on me (I’m not exaggerating AT all) was holding his head still, poking his tongue out and shaking my legs. I was trying not to laugh and when he said “ohhh you’re getting so wet” I realised he wasn’t messing around. The wet was actually his spit...

Job and his face looked like I was murdering him. He then tried telling me not to suck his dick but to just

Then there was a meet where it was an exact recreation of Will fucking Charlotte in the Inbetweeners.

To make things worse, both these guys had amazing veris!!!! WHAT?! "

Yeah been there! Same with me but I couldn’t go through with anything it was sorry I’m off...wish people would write truthful verifications instead of glowing ones to be nice...think of the poor bugger who will oh yes he sounds great then something like that happens

"My first meet was my worst which caused me to update my profile to meet in a public place..

By this time I'd had enough. I knew I wasn't going to touch him with the state he was living in. He offered me coffee which I kindly refused and told him that I was going as he wasn't for me. He then said you said you liked me outside. I said yes but u said u didn't smoke and u do. He then proceeded to come towards me and said well can I have a kiss and a bj before u go..i politely said unfortunately not to which he said I was a ffing prick tease and he was going to get one from me anyway. By this time I was pinned to the back door and quite frightened tbh. Then I remembered my car key in my pocket. I pulled it out and flicked the button to eject the full key and I held it infront of him. I said do you really think its a good idea forcing yourself on a woman when she has kindly said no. He then proceeded to punch the pvc door and open it.. I was off like shit off a shovel. When I got home all traces of him on fab had gone... lesson learnt...

Omfg I'm amazed you didn't leave Fab "

Please tell me you reported him to the bobbies??

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Met a guy who seemed nice and then started to tell me ‘I own you now’ erm no you don’t.

Actually put me off fab and I left for a while

Please tell me you reported him to the bobbies??"

Also well done you on being a bad ass there!!! Wow fair doos!!

By *iglittleoneMan  over a year ago

B76 is home

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

To set the scene on this have in your mind th3 scene in ‘Basic Instinct’ where the ice pick gets plunged into the lover as he cums. Add to that Jack Nicholson’s ‘ face when he says’Here’s Johnnie’.

He is that guy.

Goes up to this guys hotel room, he seems decent on first impression, he’s got obvious self harm marks on his arms, he’s hard so I start, he starts to pull my wig off, ... eerrr no....., I continue, he digs his nails into my back, .... wtf!..... we get on the bed, he starts.... it’s more grabbing than anything else, I tell him to play rather than hurt me, I get pushed around, - I’m 6+ foot tall!.... I get my arse hit, not slapped, but hit, I finally get him into a position where he cums. But I’m expecting to get knifed, or bottled at any point so I keep my eyes on him at all times.

I leave while he’s in the loo, just shouting out that me away, no bra, no knickers, just threw dress on and away.

The only time I’ve felt really uncomfortable with anyone, and felt in fear the whole time.

SMP hides some of his verifications.

"SMP hides some of his verifications."

Telltale

Not from here but all I will say is nettles!

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

WOW some of these are scary glad i meet with my hubby ,tad nervous on my own but worst waste of a 120 mile round trip ,was guy who was smaller than he said ,height wise ,but seemed nice so we went to his hotel room which was tiny with a single bed in it ,that made cross as he said he would make sure big bed as 3 of us ,but we stayed , he couldnt get hard ,just stood beside bed looking at us playing with himself ,hubby tried to get him tp join in and told him to go down on me ,he did for about 3 mins he lapped at me like a cat lapping milk ,by this time i was angry and frustrated so poor hubby had to do all the work ,we left ASAP and he messaged later when can we meet again ,cant write my response im a lady ..

Crap...I met someone after not chatting for long as I was h9rny and a but d*unk

..was very stupid of me and he was the opposite to my preference...

We ended up having an argument haha..

By *ameszorroMan  over a year ago

London

She got d*unk ridiculously quickly and wet herself in the pub. She didn’t know where she lived so I had to walk her around for ages until she sobered up and gave me her address so I could Drive her home. Soaked my car seat.

Nightmare.

Please tell me you reported him to the bobbies??

Also well done you on being a bad ass there!!! Wow fair doos!! "

I did report him..

met a girl once that Id chatted to for months... when i got there her pics were years old .. like night and day difference... but id driven 80 miles and was 22...

The worst part of meeting ladies on fab is when the lady, lists her weight as 60kg, but when you are lifting her to put her in your boot, she's obviously well over 80kg!

I once went in a tinder date. He said he’d pick me up.

Foolishly, I assumed this meant in a car but he text me to say he was at the bus stop near my house and I needed to be quick or we’d miss the next one

When I said, I don’t mind driving, he said he didn’t like the idea of women driving on dates?!

"I once went in a tinder date. He said he’d pick me up.

Foolishly, I assumed this meant in a car but he text me to say he was at the bus stop near my house and I needed to be quick or we’d miss the next one

When I said, I don’t mind driving, he said he didn’t like the idea of women driving on dates?! "

I tried online dating recently and it is really refreshing. The ladies actually want to get to know you. Last night my favourite one was asking me really great questions like my first pet's name and the street I grew up on. She even wanted to know about my mom and her maiden name!

Some of these stories are horrifying

I've not met many off here as I'm quite fussy but I have took risks.

I met a guy (off a different fetish site) I'd never seen his face & let him hire an apartment where I knelt waiting for him in stockings heels & a hood. So I still couldn't see his face.

He revealed it afterwards, wish he never. He looked really creepy and was not my type at all. Fuck sake Made his dreams come true though

When I said, I don’t mind driving, he said he didn’t like the idea of women driving on dates?!

I tried online dating recently and it is really refreshing. The ladies actually want to get to know you. Last night my favourite one was asking me really great questions like my first pet's name and the street I grew up on. She even wanted to know about my mom and her maiden name!"

Those are the smart women.

That reminds me, I’ve meant to ask you, what WAS the street you grew up on, what is the name of your childhood best friend and what is your mother’s maiden name?

While fucking me from behind, he removed the condom without my knowledge.

Tried to bullshit me that it "fell off". It fell off mid thrust, landed on the bed and he didn't even notice? Yeah, right.

I tried online dating recently and it is really refreshing. The ladies actually want to get to know you. Last night my favourite one was asking me really great questions like my first pet's name and the street I grew up on. She even wanted to know about my mom and her maiden name!

That reminds me, I’ve meant to ask you, what WAS the street you grew up on, what is the name of your childhood best friend and what is your mother’s maiden name? "

I thought you had already asked those questions. You have a bad memory!

"While fucking me from behind, he removed the condom without my knowledge.

Tried to bullshit me that it "fell off". It fell off mid thrust, landed on the bed and he didn't even notice? Yeah, right. "

Ewwwwww! Disgusting.

That reminds me, I’ve meant to ask you, what WAS the street you grew up on, what is the name of your childhood best friend and what is your mother’s maiden name?

I thought you had already asked those questions. You have a bad memory! "

I don’t store your data. GDPR and all that

Buying a new car and picking a lady from fab are sort of same thing. You are looking for the youngest model, with the least amount of miles on it!

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I went to a 2 x Couples meet for single guys only to attend.

Pics were showing nice ladies, everything seemed ok with my checks & speaking to all parties, so made my way to house on the day.

Arrived, shown where to change and given towel to wear till ladies were ready.

However, as I changed, I realised I was sticking to the linoleum floor. Looking round, the place was filthy, dust was everywhere!

Went to the bathroom- that was horrible, so decided to leave. As I made my excuses, the 2 ladies appeared.

They were well past pension age, stick thin and of skin & bone appearance. No teeth visible when they smiled!

I couldn't get out of there fast enough!!

Had a really bad meet with this guy who I later realised had taken something and was high and also had alcohol that night. He couldn't keep still whilst we were chatting. Really bizarre. Told me about his past which included prison and not seeing his kids (but saying it was too late to build a relationship with them even though they were still young). We were kissing etc and then he tried to have bare sex with me and I kept pushing him away. He then told me that we would make cute babies. I made am excuse and called a taxi!

Another guy I met at his... he was nice and we had fun. Then as I was picking up my baf from the floor, I noticed he had massive kitchen knives under his bed. Was glad they weren't part of any play but freaked me out and left.

Think I had a lucky escape with him and I went on to have a lovely evening with a very nice couple! Excellent well done x

Too polite, yet humiliated him.

Nothing well done about this.

He was a total prick to lie to you, but two wrongs do not make a right - shocking behaviour all round and no humanity when you could have been the better person. "

He'd already lied best thing you did was get out of it by any means. Fuck his feelings x

When I first joined hadn't s clue about filters etc. Got chatting to a guy agreed to meet for coffee. Cane into coffee shop and tells me oh I got a coffee for you it's in the car, I did tell you I'm married, prefer to have coffee and chat in car. Went out to car was all flattery and compliments etc, telling me what he wanted to do to me, in middle of conversation tells me about the other women in the are he has fucked in their workplace.

Kinda got caught up in the flattery and agreed to go for a drive. Next thing I know we are in a laneway, he has his cock out expecting a blowjob. Gave him one and cried the whole way through thinking at 40+ yrs of age I had got into a stranger's car, knew nothing about him, noone knew where I was. After he came he asked why I was crying, I just replied , that I realised how dangerous the situation was. He dropped me back to my car. Deleted fab an hour later.

I’ve had meets where I honestly thought I might die. Taught me to not trust face value AT ALL. I think the issue is a lot of people who are honest and are open books, assume (when they first join) that others are the same. There are just too TOO many scruffy, unhygienic, dishonest and frankly dangerous people out there!

Some scary stories here. Scary to think there are such nutters and liars about. Not just males either!

When I said, I don’t mind driving, he said he didn’t like the idea of women driving on dates?! "

I’d wished the bus driver had been a woman!!

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"A guy lied about his height, said he was 5”8 and he was more like 5”0. I had driven 50 miles to meet him and because we got on so much by text I thought I’d give him the benefit of the doubt.

So the moral of the story is, have amazing veris and don't worry about the rest including having the humiliating truth splashed over the forums. Think I might have a chance!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Bloody hell. "

From personal experience, I've had several. It's clear that there's a fairly high number of men who perceive sex as their right, with whoever they want. They can appear as charming too. Like others here, I have no hesitation in involving the police in these and circumstances where people try to cause problems.

B76 is home

By this time I'd had enough. I knew I wasn't going to touch him with the state he was living in. He offered me coffee which I kindly refused and told him that I was going as he wasn't for me. He then said you said you liked me outside. I said yes but u said u didn't smoke and u do. He then proceeded to come towards me and said well can I have a kiss and a bj before u go..i politely said unfortunately not to which he said I was a ffing prick tease and he was going to get one from me anyway. By this time I was pinned to the back door and quite frightened tbh. Then I remembered my car key in my pocket. I pulled it out and flicked the button to eject the full key and I held it infront of him. I said do you really think its a good idea forcing yourself on a woman when she has kindly said no. He then proceeded to punch the pvc door and open it.. I was off like shit off a shovel. When I got home all traces of him on fab had gone... lesson learnt..."

Why are men like this?

I like to think I'm a true gentleman and tell the truth from the start and make the meet memorable

B76 is home

"Met for a social, the guy was 20 plus years older than his pics, not even sure it was the same person.

Had a drink, I pulled him up on it but he brushed over it and changed the subject.

He was very touchy feely too even though I was clearly not into it. Ended up going to the ladies and leaving via the back door never to return. He even took my coat that I left. "

I'm going to try his oral technique and get some good veri's

"Buying a new car and picking a lady from fab are sort of same thing. You are looking for the youngest model, with the least amount of miles on it!"

That comment should get you far on fab

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

"Buying a new car and picking a lady from fab are sort of same thing. You are looking for the youngest model, with the least amount of miles on it!"

What a gent

"Buying a new car and picking a lady from fab are sort of same thing. You are looking for the youngest model, with the least amount of miles on it!

That comment should get you far on fab "

Yeah, that is right. It allows them to filter the ones with the least sense of humour. And did I mention negativity!

"Buying a new car and picking a lady from fab are sort of same thing. You are looking for the youngest model, with the least amount of miles on it!

Yeah, that is right. It allows them to filter the ones with the least sense of humour. And did I mention negativity! "

Ah such a charming man as always

Yeah, that is right. It allows them to filter the ones with the least sense of humour. And did I mention negativity!

Ah such a charming man as always "

You are so kind!

NW

Now now children

"Now now children "

Oops! Mummy is here. Let's behave!

NW

"Now now children

Oops! Mummy is here. Let's behave! "

From the man who commented about people having no sense of humour

"Now now children

From the man who commented about people having no sense of humour "

Bella and I share sense of humour. She doesn't have one!

I went against my own rule of not meeting smokers , thinking maybe " AHH it cant be that bad " ,sweet lord ,got a quick reminder of why l don't meet smokers ,reeked of cigarette smoke .never again

You learn in the early days of meeting. Somehow they know you are a newbie.

They dont care about a pre-meet. Because they dont go out. They cant relate to the real world.

Usually its the stink of the house,the mess.

I got the feeling they were like abandoned children and it would be a crime to have sex with them. So I always got out quick.

They were adult but should not be attempting any such meetings.

"I went against my own rule of not meeting smokers , thinking maybe " AHH it cant be that bad " ,sweet lord ,got a quick reminder of why l don't meet smokers ,reeked of cigarette smoke .never again "

Was she smoking her bottom?

NW

"You learn in the early days of meeting. Somehow they know you are a newbie.

They dont care about a pre-meet. Because they dont go out. They cant relate to the real world.

I got the feeling they were like abandoned children and it would be a crime to have sex with them. So I always got out quick.

They were adult but should not be attempting any such meetings. "

Abandoned children? id not say that publicly

"You learn in the early days of meeting. Somehow they know you are a newbie.

They were adult but should not be attempting any such meetings.

Abandoned children? id not say that publicly "

He used the word 'like'. You are all good, pal!

Luckily enough to have two One was a pub social got in all okay grabbed drinks went to a table, soon as we sat down she started to scratch herself and I mean all over like fleas had taking over it was harder and harder I’m like ermmmm you okay this continued so had to text a mate to bail me out and scram fast before it caught on. Next one....private meet got a invite to a house, got to the house pleasant enough all good. Knocked the door she came to the door with 2 dogs, okay I love dags but.....went into the living room the dogs started barking loud then went upstairs and continued to constantly bark and it completely killed it. I just said sort your dogs out im leaving I know it’s there home but not perfect for a night of kinky sex

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I must of been lucky csnt say I've had a bad meet

"I must of been lucky csnt say I've had a bad meet "

Wait till we meet!

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"I must of been lucky csnt say I've had a bad meet

Wait till we meet! "

Hardly nz isnt on my radar

Wait till we meet!

Hardly nz isnt on my radar "

UK is in mine!

When reality doesnt match expectation.

I met a guy who’s cock was so small (erect) that a just made my excuses and left. He was tiny, like 2.5 inches erect!!! Sorry if that’s shallow.

By *ustWhatYouNeededMan  over a year ago

Big Buddy

Think I had a lucky escape with him and I went on to have a lovely evening with a very nice couple! "

Polite and Quick Thinking

Wait till we meet!

Hardly nz isnt on my radar

UK is in mine! "

On*

"I met a guy who was older than the pic unless he went grey overnight. Still seemed an ok guy so we had a coffee and said we might meet again he walked me back to my car . That was until he pinned me by the throat and starting grabbing at me. I got an arm free and pushed him off me when I asked what the hell he thought he was doing his attitude was you're on fab you should be you should be up for it. He is the only guy who actually scared me and almost caused me to leave fab. He had left by the time I got home but no doubt has opened another account. "

Scary shit x

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I went to a meet once with a bi male couple and they had both speaking to me all and we arranged to meet at a pub and they had booked a hotel etc.

When I got there, there was a woman there that I didn't expect - I thought, a bit of a surprise butets see what is what. She was a bit edgy, not drinking Nd didn't seem comfortable. I was trying to work out if it was nerves or something else. I don't okay unless everyone is 100% comfy. We got some food, had a beer and then both guys went off to the loo. I sat with the woman , who was a big lass-important for the story, she started talking about 'I hope it doesn't happen tonight', ' not long to go now'. She was 8 months pregnant. I couldn't tell from looking at her.

Im a straight talker so I told them that they should have let me know about her coming anyway and certainly that she was pregnant.

Why do people do that??

Arrange a late night meet with a guy. Arrived at his house and he lead me to the kitchen. He was quite a short fella and reaked of smoke and booze. I have got to be honest I was horny so we both dropped our trousers and I went down to suck him off. I had to stop as I felt something lick my cock! I looked down to see a fucking terrier trying to lick me cock

I stood up, pull up my trousers and headed to the door. He asked what was wrong? Was I struggling to get hard? I just replied "mate your dog just tried to lick my cock!" That is just weird! And walked out. His account has since disappeared!

I consider myself very lucky reading these stories.

I've had disappointing meets but no real scary ones thank goodness

Wow! That's worrying to think of how many times she has done that and how many guys aren't decent enough to say no.

I had one guy ask to meet "had to be back to pick his kid up from Nursery"

I said no

"What if I rang Nursery and told them I'll be late

Complete bitch fit about how he should put his child first intstead of wanting to get his dick wet.

I decided against meeting him.

"Now now children

From the man who commented about people having no sense of humour "

Exactly called banter

Then she suggested bringing them to the room and went mental screaming and shouting I was a prick and a timewaster at the top of her voice in a packed pub when I said you can't do that !

Wow! That's worrying to think of how many times she has done that and how many guys aren't decent enough to say no.

I had one guy ask to meet "had to be back to pick his kid up from Nursery"

I said no

"What if I rang Nursery and told them I'll be late

Complete bitch fit about how he should put his child first intstead of wanting to get his dick wet.

I decided against meeting him."

Very worrying but I’m not surprised. A few guys in my area trying to meet then saying oh yeah the kids will be upstairs sleeping that cool yeah?...umm no actually! Kids first dick second!

"Now now children

Exactly called banter "

Did you actually go to sleep while we were having a banter? Poor show!

The worst involve sexual assaults so I'll not go there...

I did however, arrange to meet this guy once, tall, masculine, attractive. Seemed perfectly normal. Turned up in the worst attempt at crossdressing/bondage gear I've ever seen.

Now usually....grand, you enjoy bondage? Me too? Like to wear women's clothes? That's cool....

But he had never said a word about it. Not mentioned either aspect at all.

Not my worst meet...but definitely one of my biggest surprises

L

Reading through this thread has reminded me of another meet we had when we first started out I've got nothing against cross dressing but he never let us no lol.We met a guy from the bargain pages pmsfl. He met us and followed him home shitting our selves we got to the bedroom and he started to undress he had a silk yellow nighty on with silk green french knickers and tights I fuckin shit myself thought Batman was gonna jump out the wardrobe ffs. Not the worse but a surprise lol and we did have a great night..

People who turn up and have aged considerably from the pics they swapped. First couple of times we had a drink to be polite but then we decided that's it's better to be frank and ask why you have sent really dated pics.

It's seems that people can't cope with ageing and try to hold on to the past, but time catches up with us all, better to just avoid the embarrassment and be upfront

"Now now children

Exactly called banter

Did you actually go to sleep while we were having a banter? Poor show! "

It was really late gimme break

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Guys that just make no effort, appearance , clothes, conversation really sad especially when the wife does. It’s insulting !

Bloody hell.

Just have a chat and laugh and be on your way.Nothing lost but you've kept your morals and maybe gained a friend."

It is very easy for a man to say that, try putting yourself in the position of a woman.

I'd probably have done the same thing, my priority would be to protect myself, not someone who could react unpredictably

By *ildcardMan  over a year ago

Near and Far

I had been chatting with a woman for a couple of weeks and I went over to meet her for a social one afternoon. Couple of drinks and she decided we should head to her place. Get there and she then tells me her kids get home and her sister is babysitting. However that we could go upstairs and fuck. Her sister came into the kitchen and whispered to go upstairs quickly as the kids were in the garden. I walked out and found an Uber. I got some choice messages and then blocked.

Met another woman from fab, I was meant to be staying the night. She was trying to tear my condom off while proceeding to tell me that she felt insulted I need a condom. Asking me if she was dirty, then saying she could have dr*gged my drink and just fucked me without one. I shoved her hard across the bed and ran. Drove home in my shirt and boxers. Never been so scared. She disappeared off the site

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Met a guy at a shopping centre from another web site after chatting ages. He turned up in a yellow and black bumble bee style home made jumper, kept changing language while chatting to I think German, after a coffee he asked me if I wanted to go meet his dog that was in his car. I politely refused and left him and went shopping. He followed me around the shopping centre James Bond style jumping in and out of shops when I saw him. Finally got rid of him when I went into Ann Summers and he hung around outside the changing room and was asked to leave when I pressed the emergency buzzer. When I got home there was a message waiting for me with a picture of afternoon tea set out with his mum at the table, said he had wanted me to meet his mum! Total weirdo.

By *inkydarkness90Man  over a year ago

Somewhere up here

Met a woman on another dating app and decided to have a fun night at mine.

Got into it and took our clothes and as I was moving down to give her oral, this overall WAFT of a smell flooded me...all I can say is 'fishy', I was immediately turned off for the entire night and it still traumatises me to this day

Never spoke to her after that night. Shame.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I met someone from a different site. He and I got on well chatting to each other, so we decided to meet up. I went to his place.

He was in a basque, stockings, heels and knickers, but he wouldn't let me in the front door in case the neighbours saw him. I had to change in front of him and there was no atmosphere but I put it down to nerves. Luckily he came quickly from me giving him a wank, I picked up my stuff and left.

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

I tried online dating recently and it is really refreshing. The ladies actually want to get to know you. Last night my favourite one was asking me really great questions like my first pet's name and the street I grew up on. She even wanted to know about my mom and her maiden name!"

You didn’t consider that these questions were the standard fall back questions for recovery passwords on a pc...

Whoosh...?

I knew this would be popular lol

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

He came in 40 seconds then took me home... Getting ready for the date was 20 times longer than the actual date. I had to write a story about it. But added afew extra things to bulk it out as the actual sex bit only lasted for 5 minutes max

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We met a guy for a social drink ...thought he had brought his Dad lol....old pics on profile (20)years old lol...told us he had massage experience ..and he would give Sue 4 orgasms on her front ..and another 4 on her back..(he doesnt know my wife ) lol...needless to say he was a non starter .....

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Any that involved me I guess

Went on a blind date in 2002. Was via some weird chat thing on T mobile I never even knew existed. An argument turned into a blind date in the space of 2 hours. We met up in central London in the afternoon. My heart sank when I realised it was her. She wore a sparkly red suit like Michael Jackson would. Her upper lip hair was visible even from a distance of around 10 metres away. Her body shape was like a literal ball. Anyway I considered just walking away but felt bad so decided one drink. Anyway, I ended up buying her several drinks and going to a club on the evening. I was mortified throughout. Eventually I was lucky enough that some African guys started showing her some attention and let them take her off my hands and waved goodbye and ran!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

I think it was my second meet when I first on here five years ago. We got on cracking via text and that, he was really secretive for some reason, said he couldn't accommodate because of privacy and the only face photo he sent of me was a very blurry looking one - now those would make me think twice, but not then. So he did like a six hour journey to see me. First of all, he looked a lot older than he claimed to be and he was shorter than me in flat shoes (I'm 5'8) when his profile said he was 5'10, big lie. Didn't sleep with him but when he touched me at all I felt deeply uncomfortable. A few months later I talked to a girl that had met him before me and she'd gotten exactly the same vibes from him.

Driving 200 miles for a club night, getting blanked by everyone I tried to talk to except one single guy and one of two hosts (the other one blew straight past me when I said hello), leaving halfway through the night rather than torture myself any longer, being kept awake all night by people shouting in the hotel, stewing in it during a painfully slow drive home the next day and then learning that people had been talking about me behind my back and asking what MY problem was.

Ahhahahaha Will from the inbetweeners that bit got me. Planking horizontally

A woman I knew met a man from some fettish site and after only chatting with him for a day she gave him her address then unlocked her door and waited on the bed blindfolded and handcuffed for him to arrive.

They only briefly chatted, she didn't even see his face. I thought it was a foolish thing to do.

"A woman I knew met a man from some fettish site and after only chatting with him for a day she gave him her address then unlocked her door and waited on the bed blindfolded and handcuffed for him to arrive.

They only briefly chatted, she didn't even see his face. I thought it was a foolish thing to do. "

Very foolish. Never mind what he might have done to her, what if he'd bottled it and not turned up?

"A woman I knew met a man from some fettish site and after only chatting with him for a day she gave him her address then unlocked her door and waited on the bed blindfolded and handcuffed for him to arrive.

They only briefly chatted, she didn't even see his face. I thought it was a foolish thing to do.

Very foolish. Never mind what he might have done to her, what if he'd bottled it and not turned up?"

Yes either way she took a risk

Great thread , some of these posts are comedy gold......

My worst meet ever was about 6 years ago.... I got a message from a couple asking me to come over... No problem.... shower , shave my balls And I’m off...

Get to their apartment... Very nice and clean place, So we decided to have a drink to break the ice... Everything is going great the wife and I are on the sofa flirting and hubby is sitting in a chair.....

The wife and I start kissing and making out... When the hubby stops us and asked “ Do you mind if I smoke “

I said “ No problem, I don’t mind “

I then go back to making out with the wife.... I’m taking my time eating her out.... When I smell something..... Not the wife ..... I smell something in the air , like burning plastic.... but I soldier on...

Just when I’m about to put my condom on... The husband comes over with a crack pipe in his hand , then proceeds to tell me “ You don’t need a condom , she is clean “ All while blowing crack smoke in my face.....

I lost my erection immediately.... told them I ate bad sushi and my stomach isn’t feeling well....Left on good terms...

To this day , I still get a random text message from the guy....

By *ecretlyfilthyMan  over a year ago

A boat

Well, seeing as we are all sharing. It was 2006 and my actual first ever meet on Fab after moving from Swinging Heaven before it was a paid for site.

I had been talking to this lady who was about 35 for a couple of weeks and she looked really fit for an oldie. I was early 20’s and age gaps seem so much bigger at that age.

We was chatting one Saturday morning probably around half 9 and she said the kids are at their dads do you fancy coming over? I thought she meant later but when I asked she said right now.

I jumped up, showered and jumped in my car and drove straight over there. I knocked on the door and she was absolutely nothing like her pictures at all. Camera phones was crap to start with. Plus it looked like the photos was from 10 years previous. She was not bad, just not as she showed.

So awkward!

So one of my early fab meets so I now know better...been chatting to this guy for a little while on and off. He had some of the best verifications I’d seen, his profile was perfect for what I was looking for (including being 6”1), and sounded like a really nice guy. He’d asked me over several times but I wasn’t sure there was just something that made me unsure.

Anyhoo one night I decided ah bugger it I’ll go. Got dressed up nice under my civvies all ready for action with this talk dark handsome guy.

He opened the door...ushered me in really quickly...first thing I noticed was that he only barely was above my 5”4 stature which peed me off, the very strong smell of , and he didn’t look like his pics at all.

But being extremely horny I thought ah feck it...so he takes me to the bedroom...that’s when I notice he’s only whispering...which was odd...then noticed his “white” sheets were filthy -yuck! So I quickly pulled the duvet back over them before getting down to business. It wasn’t terrible but the whispering was really creepy. Then we got into doggy position and instead of giving me a good pounding he kept just licking my bum cheecks and whispering some stuff to me I couldn’t hear-again mega creepy! Then all of a sudden he jumps up says oh my god what time is it (sorry whispers that), “oh no I need to get beers quick get your stuff”. He hurried me to get all my stuff and hurried me down to the car park. He RAN to his car and skidded off. I stood at the door thinking umm ok I’ll just go then. I got home and I get tons of messages asking why did I leave, please come back I got us beers! I told him you sped off like a lunatic and didn’t say anything to me so assumed you were making your getaway. He implored that he just wanted to get us beers and begged me to come back...I never went back and blocked him!

All in all one hell of a weird meet!

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Is this where I mention the guy that fell out of the wardrobe and cracked his head on the edge of the bed?

Oh and yes and #youknowwhoyouare "

OMFG that is hilarious

This isn’t a funny one at all but definitely the thing I have ever experienced.

Well I had been chatting to this person who was in their 40s and we got on really well and she invited me over. We had kind of met at uni when I was a student.

She gave me a very sensual massage and the fun was going great. Her phone rang and she just ignored it and then it rang again and she declined.

She was lying on her back in missionary and her phone rang for the third or fourth time so she said “do you mind?” and me, thinking a big fantasy of fucking someone while on the phone was about to be fulfilled, eagerly said “sure sure no problem”

She put the phone and was staring into space then began crying just lying there. I shit myself (for some reason thinking I had done something. I was still in uni back then and at a point in life where I always thought everything was my fault) and quickly got off her.

I asked her what was wrong and turns out she had just received a call informing her a very close relative had died. She was in floods of tears.

I didn’t know whether to just leave, or say something or what. I kind of froze. Then put my clothes on and just as I thought “come on get out now” she said “sorry” and then began to tell me how bad she felt, how guilty she felt for being in this situation, and how it was bad that I was there/why am I there?. I guess she just needed someone to offload her emotions on to?

It was VERY VERY awkward. I tried to be as supportive as I could be as she wanted to talk and clearly did AND didn’t want me to leave. The 5-10minutes before I left felt like hours. It kind of traumatised me for a while after.

She text me later saying the whole meet was wrong and it should never have happened. Then proceeded to ask if I had any STDs and when the last time I got a check was. I got a final text saying not to message her again and then blocking me.

Looking back I still feel really bad for her but also wonder why I took a load of abuse afterwards. I do feel like she just had to offload on to someone. But yeah that’s one of the several horror stories!

Leeds

"This isn’t a funny one at all but definitely the thing I have ever experienced.

Well I had been chatting to this person who was in their 40s and we got on really well and she invited me over. We had kind of met at uni when I was a student.

She gave me a very sensual massage and the fun was going great. Her phone rang and she just ignored it and then it rang again and she declined.

She was lying on her back in missionary and her phone rang for the third or fourth time so she said “do you mind?” and me, thinking a big fantasy of fucking someone while on the phone was about to be fulfilled, eagerly said “sure sure no problem”

She put the phone and was staring into space then began crying just lying there. I shit myself (for some reason thinking I had done something. I was still in uni back then and at a point in life where I always thought everything was my fault) and quickly got off her.

I asked her what was wrong and turns out she had just received a call informing her a very close relative had died. She was in floods of tears.

I didn’t know whether to just leave, or say something or what. I kind of froze. Then put my clothes on and just as I thought “come on get out now” she said “sorry” and then began to tell me how bad she felt, how guilty she felt for being in this situation, and how it was bad that I was there/why am I there?. I guess she just needed someone to offload her emotions on to?

It was VERY VERY awkward. I tried to be as supportive as I could be as she wanted to talk and clearly did AND didn’t want me to leave. The 5-10minutes before I left felt like hours. It kind of traumatised me for a while after.

She text me later saying the whole meet was wrong and it should never have happened. Then proceeded to ask if I had any STDs and when the last time I got a check was. I got a final text saying not to message her again and then blocking me.

Looking back I still feel really bad for her but also wonder why I took a load of abuse afterwards. I do feel like she just had to offload on to someone. But yeah that’s one of the several horror stories!"

Ask yourself how you would feel if you had received that call? You know the answer now.

"

Ask yourself how you would feel if you had received that call? You know the answer now. "

I find your reply quite patronising and irksome. I know the answer to what?

- To why she began to blame me and then later follow up with lots of abusive messages?

You don’t need to tell me that. I clearly highlighted that I understood she needed to offload. I’m well aware of how she may have attempted to rationalise what she said to me at the time. She was in shock and clearly felt guilty of the situation.

- If you mean the answer to why i took a load of abuse, what I meant was, I look back and wonder why I didn’t just leave it once I realise her texts were becoming nonsensical. Me being me thought I had a “duty” almost, to make sure she was okay. I should have blocked her and left it at that.

I had been chatting to a woman for a while when I lived in Oxford. Meet for a social and like other stories on here she was not as she had described herself or even remotely looked like in the pictures she had been sending me.

Me being to polite and bearing in mind we were sat in Costa, I stayed for a coffee and chit chat whilst I planned my exit. Once away I kept it civil with her, replied to a couple of her messages but kept them purely friendly and making it clear there would be nothing further.

She then started getting nasty saying I was messing her around etc so I just ignored her. Then one night she tells me she is outside my flat. She had worked out looking at the background of some pictures I had on public view at the time and using the mobile distance. Now luckily I was in a large building that were sub let as apartments so she didn’t know exactly which one I was in. But looking out the window I could see her pacing around the gate. I messaged her telling her I’d involve the police (I wouldn’t they would of probably laughed at me) and to leave.

She finally saw sense and left. I block her so she sets up another profile and starts hounding me again. One minute offering sex, next minute threatening all sorts. In the end I set up a different account and haven’t heard from her since. What was worrying is she told me she worked as a nurse in the local hospital. So glad I didn’t get ill and end up there

Leeds

"

Ask yourself how you would feel if you had received that call? You know the answer now.

I find your reply quite patronising and irksome. I know the answer to what?

- To why she began to blame me and then later follow up with lots of abusive messages?

You don’t need to tell me that. I clearly highlighted that I understood she needed to offload. I’m well aware of how she may have attempted to rationalise what she said to me at the time. She was in shock and clearly felt guilty of the situation.

- If you mean the answer to why i took a load of abuse, what I meant was, I look back and wonder why I didn’t just leave it once I realise her texts were becoming nonsensical. Me being me thought I had a “duty” almost, to make sure she was okay. I should have blocked her and left it at that. "

She should not have abused you. Shock can do strange things to people. She felt guilty being with you. Shock and grief are unique emotions so you probably should have just left her when it happened rather than offer ‘support’.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I had been chatting to a woman for a while when I lived in Oxford. Meet for a social and like other stories on here she was not as she had described herself or even remotely looked like in the pictures she had been sending me.

Me being to polite and bearing in mind we were sat in Costa, I stayed for a coffee and chit chat whilst I planned my exit. Once away I kept it civil with her, replied to a couple of her messages but kept them purely friendly and making it clear there would be nothing further.

She then started getting nasty saying I was messing her around etc so I just ignored her. Then one night she tells me she is outside my flat. She had worked out looking at the background of some pictures I had on public view at the time and using the mobile distance. Now luckily I was in a large building that were sub let as apartments so she didn’t know exactly which one I was in. But looking out the window I could see her pacing around the gate. I messaged her telling her I’d involve the police (I wouldn’t they would of probably laughed at me) and to leave.

She finally saw sense and left. I block her so she sets up another profile and starts hounding me again. One minute offering sex, next minute threatening all sorts. In the end I set up a different account and haven’t heard from her since. What was worrying is she told me she worked as a nurse in the local hospital. So glad I didn’t get ill and end up there "

Sounds like a keeper

"I had been chatting to a woman for a while when I lived in Oxford. Meet for a social and like other stories on here she was not as she had described herself or even remotely looked like in the pictures she had been sending me.

She finally saw sense and left. I block her so she sets up another profile and starts hounding me again. One minute offering sex, next minute threatening all sorts. In the end I set up a different account and haven’t heard from her since. What was worrying is she told me she worked as a nurse in the local hospital. So glad I didn’t get ill and end up there

Sounds like a keeper "

» Add a new message to this topic