FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not everybody...

Not everybody...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wants to be thin/toned.

Why do people always assume you want to lose weight, or be super toned or slim to be happier or more confident?

I love my size and shape, I am very confident with it, and have zero desire to be a size 10

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely hourglass look I wouldn’t change you either. I especially wouldn’t expect anyone to or put it on or suggest it to them.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

Who assumed that??? I can throw a thor hammer straight to their head

It's science!

That's what it's all about. Be your best self. If you're happy with you that's all that matters.

"Who assumed that??? I can throw a thor hammer straight to their head "

Go on then!

"Who assumed that??? I can throw a thor hammer straight to their head "

Mostly non fab people tbh, but some on here too.

I am tired of the diet culture, and the assumption thinner is sexier (again mainly in non fab life)

Not thin or toned but healthier so I can keep having my sex marathons

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I know I have said it before ivy but I think you look stunning, I admire a woman with curves , for me the beauty inside is so more important than the image on the outside. Xx

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"

I love my size and shape..."

I'm surprised anyone wouldn't. Amazing figure.

BunnyLand

"Who assumed that??? I can throw a thor hammer straight to their head

Go on then! "

Not you! I want your cucumber first

*disclaimer before offended people arrive*

I am not bashing slim/healthier people, just saying someones size does not make them more/less sexy.

Also not compliment fishing.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I could never be thin as my hip bones stick out if I go below a size 16, but I am naturally toned from my work as it's very physical and since I've been sat like a sack of spuds munching on crap for 8 weeks my midriff has gone on holiday and I'd like it back

BunnyLand

I am tired of the diet culture, and the assumption thinner is sexier (again mainly in non fab life)"

I feel you! I usually get quite protective of myself when someone make assumptions about me. It’s none of their business really, eliminate them from your life and move on. We can’t stop those people

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Wants to be thin/toned.

Why do people always assume you want to lose weight, or be super toned or slim to be happier or more confident?

I love my size and shape, I am very confident with it, and have zero desire to be a size 10 "

Marketing and the media. It's taken me a long time but I'm finally putting the emphasis on being healthy and stronger rather than thinner. Feel much better for it and, like you, I don't want to be a slender size 8. It's not my natural body type.

Mrs TMN x

Although I like to keep toned I never expect anyone else to, it’s their life to do with and be how they wish.

"*disclaimer before offended people arrive*

I am not bashing slim/healthier people, just saying someones size does not make them more/less sexy.

"

Someone's size might make them more or less sexy in the eyes of those it matters to.

Sometimes people just want to be slim sometimes people just want to be toned up they may get criticised for having a beer belly like me a lot of the time I would like to lose weight but I wouldn't like to be very skinny

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"

Have a compliment anyway! Fantastic curves

Someone's size might make them more or less sexy in the eyes of those it matters to."

If my size mattered to someone, and they asked me to lose weight because they didnt find me as aexy anymore, I would instantly lose 160-250lb by ditching that person

I like your size and shape

There is a lot of women on here who who don't like themselves and there are a lot of women on here that loves them sold if they want to change they want to change for themselves no one should make them change

Someone's size might make them more or less sexy in the eyes of those it matters to.

If my size mattered to someone, and they asked me to lose weight because they didnt find me as aexy anymore, I would instantly lose 160-250lb by ditching that person"

That's fair enough

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I love my size and shape, I am very confident with it, and have zero desire to be a size 10 "

Great! A size 10 won’t make someone happy or even confident that comes from within! I think we are in a society where trends have developed and many people believe they have to be athlete fit!

Oh Ivy. You do you! You have beautiful proportions x

I'm a bit on the over weight side fuck it who am I kidding I'm a fatty but you know what though I wanna lose weight about another 2 stone would be nice I am also happy they way I am. I'm fit I'm healthy I'm strong and i dont care what others think about my body if they dont like it move on their lose not mine. Oh amd ivy your body is great just how it is dont listen to the haters

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

OMFG dont change that body EVER .

* Drools *

I always find it interesting that people get so hung up over what other people say or what others find sexy. By far the sexiest people really don't listen to all that shit. Why worry OP?

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Wants to be thin/toned.

Ivy - I have 2 words to say to you -

Hubba hubba

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I love being me - extra flubber and all. That doesn't change if I gain or lose weight and I certainly don't lose sleep over how people want me to look.

I appreciate a great body that a lot of work and effort goes into but I don't have the discipline so I know that ain't ever happening for me.

"Wants to be thin/toned.

You’re rocking a perfect figure xx

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

To be fair these days I'm so much happier in my own skin. Sure I want to lose a little weight but thats all.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am what i am. It is all in the genes. Wish i was a bit rounder but it just does not happen.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I am what i am. It is all in the genes. Wish i was a bit rounder but it just does not happen."

You can have a bit of my roundness anytime.

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to be weather I wanted to or not ... I enjoy food too much to be strict enough. So I've grown happy with my body .. my shape and size isnt for everyone but life goes on

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

It's how you feel that matters but obviously if people tell you that you look great all the time then it helps you feel more confident. Being healthy is the important thing.

I saw you in the cam room at the weekend and you do have a gorgeous figure. Everything in proportion from what I could see. You also looked confident to me. I'm very envious x

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

If you are happy within yourself and I mean truly happy. then good for you And I would never yes no

"Wants to be thin/toned.

Quite right too. You're fucking spectacular x

Ivy you are gorgeous just the way you are and as long as you're happy, it's all that matters.

People's weight/size is no one else's business. I've spent years battling with my size and the image I have in my head, they are my demons but also not for anyone else to question.

By *G999Man  over a year ago

Everywhere & Nowhere

[Removed by poster at 13/05/20 09:40:09]

By *G999Man  over a year ago

Everywhere & Nowhere

"Wants to be thin/toned."

I'd agree with that.

"Why do people always assume you want to lose weight, or be super toned or slim to be happier or more confident?"

Why do you think they have that assumption? Or is this a generalisation based on your experience? Who says being slim or toned makes you confident and happy?

"I love my size and shape, I am very confident with it, and have zero desire to be a size 10 "

Great

[Removed by poster at 13/05/20 11:31:47]

[Removed by poster at 13/05/20 11:32:17]

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I'd agree with that.

Why do you think they have that assumption? Or is this a generalisation based on your experience? Who says being slim or toned makes you confident and happy?

I love my size and shape, I am very confident with it, and have zero desire to be a size 10

Great "

As stated in another comment, mainly the diet culture, but I have had more than my share of people tell me I should lose weight, or I would be prettier if I was thinner, or "you would be great if just that bit wasnt so big"

By *em_mberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"Wants to be thin/toned.

It’s great to hear that someone loves the way they look

You rock those curves miss

If I was ever a size 10 it would probably mean I haven’t got long left! Id look terrible

I don't assume anything these days. Except that Kia ceed are bad for your health

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I'd agree with that.

Great

As stated in another comment, mainly the diet culture, but I have had more than my share of people tell me I should lose weight, or I would be prettier if I was thinner, or "you would be great if just that bit wasnt so big""

Well that's just rude, people have no right to say anything about how you look.

I don't think size / shape has anything to do with sexy, sexy just is, and you are extremely sexy.

"Wants to be thin/toned.

Who are these people who assume this Op ?

Thanks in advance X

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

They say to loose weight because it’s better for you health and so you don’t get diabetes and heart disease. If you’re in the ideal weight for your sex and height, then you got nothing to worry about and being a few pounds either way doesn’t make much difference.

You look great in your pic. Wouldn’t say you’re overweight

Nothing sexier than confidence, anyone that puts a size on it is mad! Never worth changing for anyone but yourself!

"Wants to be thin/toned.

Thanks in advance X"

Well aren’t you a new little hottie. Hit me up.

Kind Regards. X

"They say to loose weight because it’s better for you health and so you don’t get diabetes and heart disease. If you’re in the ideal weight for your sex and height, then you got nothing to worry about and being a few pounds either way doesn’t make much difference.

You look great in your pic. Wouldn’t say you’re overweight "

They??? And the 'ideal weight' for your height chart is worth as much as the paper it's written on. According to that, for my height I could weigh 8st and be healthy. Last time I weighed 8st, I was anorexic and certainly not healthy. It is not an accurate description and people are not all the same.

"Wants to be thin/toned.

Thanks in advance X

Well aren’t you a new little hottie. Hit me up.

Kind Regards. X"

Warmest wishes to you both X

"They say to loose weight because it’s better for you health and so you don’t get diabetes and heart disease. If you’re in the ideal weight for your sex and height, then you got nothing to worry about and being a few pounds either way doesn’t make much difference.

They??? And the 'ideal weight' for your height chart is worth as much as the paper it's written on. According to that, for my height I could weigh 8st and be healthy. Last time I weighed 8st, I was anorexic and certainly not healthy. It is not an accurate description and people are not all the same. "

BMI is a load of crap, according to that I’m overweight

"Wants to be thin/toned.

good for you ivy i think you look great the way you are now come here i need to do a test

They??? And the 'ideal weight' for your height chart is worth as much as the paper it's written on. According to that, for my height I could weigh 8st and be healthy. Last time I weighed 8st, I was anorexic and certainly not healthy. It is not an accurate description and people are not all the same.

BMI is a load of crap, according to that I’m overweight "

According to that I’m obese

It’s also a health reason though. People with higher body fat are more prone to diabetes, strokes, heart disease etc in later life. Also visceral fat(fat around the tummy) is more dangerous as that fat also covers your organs. Being slim/toned isn’t necessarily sexier, but you can’t argue that it’s not healthier.

BMI is a load of crap, according to that I’m overweight "

Exactly! I probably am overweight on it now, not that I particularly care at the moment. They also forget that muscle weighs more than fat I swear that chart has a lot to answer for

I’m overweight on BMI because of my height

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"Wants to be thin/toned.

We are who we are and why conform to stereotypes? Your figure and self is gorgeous so keep on being you xx

According to that I’m obese "

FFS!

[Removed by poster at 13/05/20 13:03:53]

"I’m overweight on BMI because of my height "

If you're over weight, I'm stuffed!

You look amazing by the way

According to that I’m obese

FFS! "

To be fair I am overweight but i don’t class myself as obese lol x

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Boots indeed a load of rubbish. It was never meant to be an indication of health. Any boxer, rower, rugby player is likely to be "obese" according to BMI.

Personally i stopped gaining and started slowly losing weight the day I stopped worrying about it.

Just yesterday I shared a current photo with a group of friends (via messenger) and one commented that I've lost weight. My response was a shrug. I honestly don't know and don't care. Other than if I need to buy new clothes.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

BMI not boots. Ruddy keyboard

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I just need to try and get myself back in shape more ,,, have a few illnesses that effect my health and need to do more which lockdown ha helped me start , as long as I can do things I was able to do before getting some

Of my illnesses , one does cause a lot of physical disability , but with the painkillers and tablets and not working ATM I'm able to do more exercise and stretch it over a longer period of time to

I can’t say this without sounding like a complete cunt. I’m not trying to be a cunt and OP I do like you and think you look amazing.

But you do edit your pics and make your waist smaller, and always wear waist trainer corsets that suck you in so you can’t really preach that bigger is better and you’re complete happy and confident being the exact size you are if you’re shaving a little bit off yourself here and there.

I’m not trying to sound horrible here, just pointing out that it’s a contradiction.

"Wants to be thin/toned.

You should love how you look you look incredible x

Personally I'm a hubba chubba but I like how I am I have saggy chubby belly but don't care anymore because I think I have a great personality and to me personally and who you are inside is what's important if people don't like you their loss motto don't like what you see then bog off xx

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

"Personally I'm a hubba chubba but I like how I am I have saggy chubby belly but don't care anymore because I think I have a great personality and to me personally and who you are inside is what's important if people don't like you their loss motto don't like what you see then bog off xx"

Amen to you xxx

I am tired of the diet culture, and the assumption thinner is sexier (again mainly in non fab life)"

Watch the Simply Be adverts.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Life is too short to worry over the opinions of others. Leave them to it and get on with loving life and living it.

If you want to change anything always do it for yourself. Because you want to. If you don’t, then don’t.

We should be our harshest critic.

"I can’t say this without sounding like a complete cunt. I’m not trying to be a cunt and OP I do like you and think you look amazing.

But you do edit your pics and make your waist smaller, and always wear waist trainer corsets that suck you in so you can’t really preach that bigger is better and you’re complete happy and confident being the exact size you are if you’re shaving a little bit off yourself here and there.

I’m not trying to sound horrible here, just pointing out that it’s a contradiction. "

I dont edit my waist..... and people have seen me on cam to show this, as for the corsets, I have also posted pics without it

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I don't like to see rolls poking out like a shop lifter in Greg's, that's my choice and that's the way I like it. Each to their own.... Nik

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

"I can’t say this without sounding like a complete cunt. I’m not trying to be a cunt and OP I do like you and think you look amazing.

I’m not trying to sound horrible here, just pointing out that it’s a contradiction. "

Glad someone else said it before me... Nik

I’m not trying to sound horrible here, just pointing out that it’s a contradiction. Glad someone else said it before me... Nik"

As mentioned above. People on here have seen me on the cams, and in person for that matter

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I’m not trying to sound horrible here, just pointing out that it’s a contradiction. Glad someone else said it before me... Nik

As mentioned above. People on here have seen me on the cams, and in person for that matter "

have to agree with you ivy.. I've recieved a very nice pic without the corset .. and have seen you on cam before

I’m not trying to sound horrible here, just pointing out that it’s a contradiction. Glad someone else said it before me... Nik

As mentioned above. People on here have seen me on the cams, and in person for that matter have to agree with you ivy.. I've recieved a very nice pic without the corset .. and have seen you on cam before "

Wearing something that alters how you look doesn't mean you're unhappy with it.

I also wear corsets, because i love the silhouette they give. I also go without much more than I wear one, cos I often like my shape without too.

L

People are twats.

Simple as that

L

I'm on other end of spectrum I'm afraid, skinny minnie here, and struggle to gain weight or mass. Although I am fit and healthy, but if going by the old useless BMI, apparently I am bordeeline underweight (but I'm not).

Everyone I'm sure would like to improve themselves, whatever that may entail, but should have nothing to do with what other people think.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah I've had this before too. People always think you want to be thinner. Personally I do want to get stronger in the gym but I don't want to be thinner and it's annoying when peoppe assume you do.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The diet culture really bugs me too, and the media pressure to be slim.

I love my curves and looked ill and unhealthy last time I was a size 10.

I do my best to keep fit and that is far more important than my clothing size, to me.

As long as you are happy being you, it doesn't matter what size that is.

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

"Wants to be thin/toned.

You are absolutely hot as. I am unfortunately body conscious. However, I think that’s more due to me hating the fact that I’ve hit the 40’s bracket, I’m a little on the larger side and have not been blessed with good assets. Nonetheless, I still try to hold my head up high and make the most of what I’ve got. The Mr is hot and very good for his age but he’ll be the first to say, he has to work harder these days to maintain form compared to when he was younger.

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

They??? And the 'ideal weight' for your height chart is worth as much as the paper it's written on. According to that, for my height I could weigh 8st and be healthy. Last time I weighed 8st, I was anorexic and certainly not healthy. It is not an accurate description and people are not all the same. "

They as in doctors and specialists and their recommended weight or how you feel. That or so someone isn’t overly overweight or underweight. I’m sorry to hear you went through that I get that and some people have wider hips and curvy

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Wants to be thin/toned.

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I love your shape aswell. Just a shame you replied with a not for me after i messaged ;-(

"I like your size and shape "

I hadn't even posted, you massive flirt.

[Removed by poster at 13/05/20 18:06:27]

STOKE ON TRENT

"[Removed by Nora at 13/05/20 18:06:27]"

Same, I have always really liked my curves. However I don't like the way I feel at the moment, health-wise. I have to admit I'm definitely not as healthy and fit as I should be for my age and my social life has taken a big hit since I've stopped being able to keep up with my friends.

Since the start of lockdown I've started a new exercise plan and as of today I've officially lost a stone however I'm just using the scales as a loose guide to make sure this is working for me. I refuse to attach my mood and self worth to a number. My number one priority is reversing the health issues that have occurred as a result of me being bigger and getting fit so I can do all the activities I want with my friends and family without having to worry about getting too tired and out of breath. Any weight loss that occurs as an effect of this is simply a nice bonus.

Also, if you have a second google Leslie Sidora. She's a plus size model for brands such as ASOS and Pretty Little Thing and in my opinion one of the actual most stunning women on this planet

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I'm overweight on BMI but I am actually fat.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'm overweight on BMI but I am actually fat."

Liar

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I think people are getting confused about what they find attractive and assuming what others want.

The OP didn't ask what people found attractive she asked why people assumed that people want to be thinner than they are.

I think you hit the nail on the head with media. We're told what we should find beautiful and we assume that other people feel the same instead of letting folk be happy as they are.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"I'm overweight on BMI but I am actually fat.

Liar"

I am, I carry it on my hips

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'm overweight on BMI but I am actually fat.

Liar

I am, I carry it on my hips "

You have nice hips x

"Wants to be thin/toned.

You have an amazing figure,pure sex xx

Be happy in your own skin regardless of size, far too much focus on how folk should look in stead of just being happy how you are, much prefer some meat on the bones

"I think people are getting confused about what they find attractive and assuming what others want.

The OP didn't ask what people found attractive she asked why people assumed that people want to be thinner than they are.

I think you hit the nail on the head with media. We're told what we should find beautiful and we assume that other people feel the same instead of letting folk be happy as they are."

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"I think people are getting confused about what they find attractive and assuming what others want.

I think you hit the nail on the head with media. We're told what we should find beautiful and we assume that other people feel the same instead of letting folk be happy as they are.

"

Still think of you as an inspiration xx

"Wants to be thin/toned.

Totally agree, I’m currently not as confident as I was a last year but only because my rubber ring round my belly!!! But this is only due to lack of exercise from a knee injury. I’m definitely no a size 10, I have bumps and curves. I know I’m fit and strong and when I’m happy I ooze sex appeal. Confidence is what makes you sexy OP and you look like you have bags of it!

Liverpool

I like wearing my corsets as it makes how big my hips and butt are even more obvious. I have one pic in particular where I'd look slimmer without it as by comparison my hipd and thighs look big but that's how I like it

I’m not trying to sound horrible here, just pointing out that it’s a contradiction.

I like wearing my corsets as it makes how big my hips and butt are even more obvious. I have one pic in particular where I'd look slimmer without it as by comparison my hipd and thighs look big but that's how I like it "

Exactly this.

Corsets dont make you thinner, they shift your fat elsewhere haha.

I have a naturally smaller waist anyway, but as a lover of 50s fashion and the pinup girl style, it is part of that look, and through wearing them it does make my hips and belly appear bigger.

I have no issue with this and feel very sexy for it x

Shape is sexy. Size is preference..

I was always slim and toned until about the age of 22-23 I hated it.

I'm much happier being a chunky guy

Liverpool

"I was always slim and toned until about the age of 22-23 I hated it.

I'm much happier being a chunky guy"

Whatever you are I want to climb it.

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I was told by someone at a Weight Watchers meeting once: "You have such a pretty face. Once you lose the weight you'll get all the boys!"

I was literally going on a third date later that day...

By *assy211279Woman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere Cornwall

Wish I was as well shaped as you. You are beautiful.

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I too have learned to accept myself body wise and know that I’m not ripped or VWE yet I still meet and play with lovely ladies in clubs. Each to their own.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I think you hit the nail on the head with media. We're told what we should find beautiful and we assume that other people feel the same instead of letting folk be happy as they are."

Yes! X

"Wants to be thin/toned.

I was told by someone at a Weight Watchers meeting once: "You have such a pretty face. Once you lose the weight you'll get all the boys!"

I was literally going on a third date later that day... "

That was rude!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Well said.

In general assumptions are made way to often or as other posters mentioned to do with media/entertainment, showbiz etc to be fair that culture is changing to reflect reality on what is/can be sexy. Not just a particular body type.

Another popular assumption is bigger is stronger. Not always, but people see/hear it often enough and you get more followers.

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I think it's important how you feel in your body rather than how you look.. thats how it is for me anyway. If im active and embodied, I feel better in myself regardless of my weight or size.

» Add a new message to this topic