FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mental health awareness

Mental health awareness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just letting anyone know out there, if you ever need someone to talk to or anything I’m a message away I hope everyone is staying well in these tough times.

Mental health is real and together we can help eachother

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re a good soul x

Hope no one hijacks this thread to moan at you OP.

It’s always appreciated x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Welcome to the forum

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Welcome to the forum. It's a difficult time. Solidarity.

[Removed by poster at 12/05/20 20:41:01]

"Bless you both I hope you are safe and healthy x"

And you

My mental health is way down the shitter, but I’ll be alright

Hope everyone takes care of themselves and don’t take shit off of unnecessary dick heads

Yeah I ain’t currently doing too well but I have friends and family on the end of the phone thankfully x

Welcome. What a good way to start forum activity.

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple  over a year ago

hadleigh

Lovely post. Thank you.

I had to take a mental health day today. I'm really lucky that I have a great boss, and I can tell him that's how I'm feeling. He's insisted I take tomorrow off too to give myself a break.

Always talk.

C (her) x

"Yeah I ain’t currently doing too well but I have friends and family on the end of the phone thankfully x"

Press reply+quote button ..so everyone knows who you are replying too. Next time

Hi minty welcome to the forums think a few of us have been struggling lately but the forums can help there is some truly wonderful people here xx

Just a message for all of you that’s why I sent it out I quite enjoy the forums on here, thought why not try start a positive one instead of ranting

"Welcome. What a good way to start forum activity. "

I was just about to say the exact same thing. X

"Lovely post. Thank you.

I had to take a mental health day today. I'm really lucky that I have a great boss, and I can tell him that's how I'm feeling. He's insisted I take tomorrow off too to give myself a break.

Always talk.

C (her) x"

I'm sorry you feel this way.

Hope some time off helps. X

Thank you all kindly with your messages, be sure to message me if you ever feel like you can’t talk to anyone as I’m always here

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple  over a year ago

hadleigh

"Lovely post. Thank you.

Always talk.

C (her) x

I'm sorry you feel this way.

Hope some time off helps. X"

Thank you xx

I was off Dec for 7 weeks with mental health, im very protective of anyone on here suffering as I know how bad it can be. Im lucky I talk to a psychotherapist weekly and ive opened up to a few friends on here too.

Its hard enough in normal times but right now it must be hell especially if youve got no one to talk to. Hopefully your thread will encourage more to open up OP and I hope you are ok too xx

I have gone through a lot the past few months i was in a very dark bad bad place.

Was thinking about well you no what i mean.

I was rock bottom

A very wise person told me ‘ you may be rock bottom but the only way now is up’

My trouble was i never spoke i dont show emotion nearly lost everything!

Im 3 months down the line now i got some help i spoke and i am in a very different place new me!

Best advice to anyone talk!! I found it easier to talk to a stranger rather than family and friends.

If you need a chat im here

Ive been there i wouldn’t wish it on anyone!!!

"I was off Dec for 7 weeks with mental health, im very protective of anyone on here suffering as I know how bad it can be. Im lucky I talk to a psychotherapist weekly and ive opened up to a few friends on here too.

Its hard enough in normal times but right now it must be hell especially if youve got no one to talk to. Hopefully your thread will encourage more to open up OP and I hope you are ok too xx "

You are very supportive and its appreciated. X

"I was off Dec for 7 weeks with mental health, im very protective of anyone on here suffering as I know how bad it can be. Im lucky I talk to a psychotherapist weekly and ive opened up to a few friends on here too.

Its hard enough in normal times but right now it must be hell especially if youve got no one to talk to. Hopefully your thread will encourage more to open up OP and I hope you are ok too xx "

Thanks beautiful, I hope everyone has an amazing night x

Its hard enough in normal times but right now it must be hell especially if youve got no one to talk to. Hopefully your thread will encourage more to open up OP and I hope you are ok too xx

You are very supportive and its appreciated. X"

Thanks for that, I am what you would probably call a lost cause when it comes to mental health. I I have a personalty disorder coupled with complex PTSD, and before this all came about l had just had my latest knock back from yet another NHS service saying they thought l needed a higher level of support and counselling than the could over and was being referred back to my GP. I'm not haven't a gripe as l am used to this song, what l am trying to say is that it is heartwarming that kind people such as yourself are willing to offer an ear if ever l need one.

Thank you and stay safe.

By *ornyhighlander1993Man  over a year ago

Highland

Been through more in my life at 27 than I would wish on anyone in thier entire lifetime, have had real struggles and problems with all sorts of things, been close to and attempted suicide before but I struggled on and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, if anyone would like to chat about anything or just have a laugh or make a pal who they can talk to about anything in confidence and safety then please message me, no matter how hard things seem, talking to people (especially a complete stranger is the biggest relief to have)

Stay safe folks, and no matter how serious or deep or even just a general pal or chat give me a message

I just read the 2 posts above me and it made my eyes water, knowing how there just isnt enough support out there. Seeing two men opening up is overwhelming and emotional. I wish I could help everyone who suffers, I myself suffers from BPD, its so difficult sometimes. The OPs thread will hopefully allow more people to open up and those who suffer can maybe help support each xx

By *rad_ell12Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Lovely to see people encouraging this kind off chat! Been suffering with mental health myself for years now, and lockdown only makes that worse! Anyone suffering, speak out, whether that be to strangers, family or friends, talking can help take the load off your shoulders

Reached out to my work last week for help and they've figured I'm suicidal (I'm not) and not fit to return to work! I'm now registered with a psychologist and a counsellor.

"Reached out to my work last week for help and they've figured I'm suicidal (I'm not) and not fit to return to work! I'm now registered with a psychologist and a counsellor. "

Sounds like a good work place. I told my old manager I was suicidal and she told me to work harder, it’ll take my mind off of it.

"Reached out to my work last week for help and they've figured I'm suicidal (I'm not) and not fit to return to work! I'm now registered with a psychologist and a counsellor. "

Similar thing happened in my work a while ago. Hated the idea of seeing a counsellor but it turned out to be the best thing I ever did (after I got used to it) - pay to see her privately now even. So don’t be afraid to give them a chance.

I hope you are well though mate, take care

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"Just letting anyone know out there, if you ever need someone to talk to or anything I’m a message away I hope everyone is staying well in these tough times.

Mental health is real and together we can help eachother "

Good on you big man

Last thing l want from my post is people feeling sad. Thank you for your response but it my problem, was just wanting to say thanks to those who care x

"Reached out to my work last week for help and they've figured I'm suicidal (I'm not) and not fit to return to work! I'm now registered with a psychologist and a counsellor.

Similar thing happened in my work a while ago. Hated the idea of seeing a counsellor but it turned out to be the best thing I ever did (after I got used to it) - pay to see her privately now even. So don’t be afraid to give them a chance.

I hope you are well though mate, take care "

Yeah I'm happy to chat with them but cant afford to be off work. That's just an added stress!

By *ornyhighlander1993Man  over a year ago

Highland

I'm still trying to get help from the people who are trained in doing so, bipolar, borderline personality disorder and abandonment fears are the main 3 I've been told I may have

"Last thing l want from my post is people feeling sad. Thank you for your response but it my problem, was just wanting to say thanks to those who care x"

Not you lovely im meant NHS for how it handles mental health. Im proud of anyone especially men who are brave to open up on here. You are all amazing x

"Reached out to my work last week for help and they've figured I'm suicidal (I'm not) and not fit to return to work! I'm now registered with a psychologist and a counsellor.

Sounds like a good work place. I told my old manager I was suicidal and she told me to work harder, it’ll take my mind off of it. "

Thats heartbreaking you was told that she deserved to be fired

Sounds like a good work place. I told my old manager I was suicidal and she told me to work harder, it’ll take my mind off of it.

Thats heartbreaking you was told that she deserved to be fired "

Oh I had a miscarriage on my wedding day, needed surgery and she wanted me in work the next time telling me to work harder to overcome depression is sadly, not even in the top ten evil things she said/did x

Sorry this happened x

Thats heartbreaking you was told that she deserved to be fired

Oh I had a miscarriage on my wedding day, needed surgery and she wanted me in work the next time telling me to work harder to overcome depression is sadly, not even in the top ten evil things she said/did x"

Omg im so sorry hearing that, thats absolutely devastating what an pure evil person your boss was. Lets hope karma catches up with them asap.. ive had some horrible female bosses but she sounds pure evil

» Add a new message to this topic