FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Horny/sexy things that stick in your mind

Horny/sexy things that stick in your mind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

When I was a mere youngster,I think around 19 I used to ride My bike to work riding along in the traffic cars moving slowly alongside,I glanced down to see a very attractive business woman type with a black skirt with a slit up her thigh exposing the stocking top and a hint of suspenders.

A cheeky smile and it's one of those silly fleeting moments that's stuck with me since and now I find a fleeting glimpse far More erotic than full on nudity.

Anyone have something very subtle that has stuck with them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Yes. One of the first people I remember being sexually attracted to was a first violinist and I loved watching them play. Now I always find myself looking at someone's hands and their finger dexterity. Someone could be not particularly attractive to me but if I saw them skilfully play a string instrument I would swoon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a paper round as a kid and one of the flat's doors was open and a woman in her 40s, wearing a short slip was sat on the bed. It was like she was sat there waiting for me. She asked me to step inside and put it on the chair....and that's it. Was super sexy for me though.

Yes,when I was around 12 seeing my neighbour's daughter walking around in skirts and how her bum used to wiggle and sway under the skirt.

Stayed round a friends many moons ago after a all day BBQ/piss up and ended up crashing on the sofa.

Woke up in the morning and his wife had come downstairs in her dressing gown and was leaning round their TV to unplug a charger or something. As she turned back to walk off her dressing gown came undone and I could see everything. She looked at me for a split second, smirked, closed her dressing gown and walked out of the room asking if I wanted a brew. Nothing further ever said between us but even now I still think of that. He’s a lucky man

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Yes. One of the first people I remember being sexually attracted to was a first violinist and I loved watching them play. Now I always find myself looking at someone's hands and their finger dexterity. Someone could be not particularly attractive to me but if I saw them skilfully play a string instrument I would swoon."

Spice can play the violin and used to be 'first violinist' in an orchestra

(Just saying)

» Add a new message to this topic