FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Labels

Labels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Good morning,

This is inspiration from another thread.

How do you feel about labels? About being put into pigeon holes?

Is it right?

BBW is a term I do not like. For those who recognise this then I would be pigeon holed into it as I would be classed as ‘big’. Women aren’t big, buses and trucks are ‘big’. I’m curvy (but there is debate for that too).

Same as BBC - it’s a daft label in my opinion.

Would we say BTW or BWC? No because it wouldn’t sound right to some people.

Bhubaysi xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a fan of labels. Unless I wish to stick one on myself. And only then it's probably going to give me a bit of itch after a while and would be tempted to rip it off. We dont belong in drawers with labels.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I think they're just useful shorthand to help people find what they like and what they're looking for.

It doesn't have to define you if you don't let it.

Not a fan of labels at all but do understand the need for some of them just to make life easier.

In many instances, they can be a useful starting point for understanding

"Good morning,

This is inspiration from another thread.

How do you feel about labels? About being put into pigeon holes?

Is it right?

BBW is a term I do not like. For those who recognise this then I would be pigeon holed into it as I would be classed as ‘big’. Women aren’t big, buses and trucks are ‘big’. I’m curvy (but there is debate for that too).

Same as BBC - it’s a daft label in my opinion.

Would we say BTW or BWC? No because it wouldn’t sound right to some people.

Bhubaysi xx "

i always cut the labels out

By *ipsandbitsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere

I think the terms BBW and BBC come from the fantasy side of things. It's easier for those that seek it and offer it, to have a searchable term in order to live out their desires.

I don't think they have much use in general but I think they help on certain sites

Lips

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"In many instances, they can be a useful starting point for understanding "

Absolutely.

They're a convenient shorthand to begin our understanding of people. They need to be taken with caution, not applied rigidly.

I use labels to help me understand where I fit in with society. It's not, I'm X, all Xes are identical. If I'm X, I have a fair bit in common with other Xes. It's a starting point.

I'm all for labels.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Some people need labels to understand me, I'm quite happy floating along being who I want to be, but some request definition which I am happy to provide

I am a fan of labels. I may be one of the minority.

If there is a specific thing in looking for then I would be looking for the label to match.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I probably would prefer to have labels than be without them, if someone wants to stick a label on me then that's fine, but don't stick me in a box as chances are I won't fit

Leeds

"I probably would prefer to have labels than be without them, if someone wants to stick a label on me then that's fine, but don't stick me in a box as chances are I won't fit "

I’ll never fit in a box me being so ‘curvy’....

I’m quite happy to use BBW. It makes communicating to others here that I’m a big girl but happy with it. I was a slim jim up until my thirties until the crap hit the fan and I put on tons of weight. Due to issues I won’t bore you with or give myself a little pitty party I haven’t been able to get back totally together what I used to be but working on it. Until then I am happy to be a BBW and my god I can’t believe how many gorgeous guys love it here! Putting on weight does effect your confidence but being here made me confident to be happy with myself. But in time I’ll be back to slim me cross fingers

Labels are for clothes and things. Not people.

However in a very superficial environment such as this, they are a means of finding what you seek x

Leeds

"Labels are for clothes and things. Not people.

However in a very superficial environment such as this, they are a means of finding what you seek x"

So how does one find a BTW a beautiful thin woman or a BWC big white cock? Are there categories for them too?

Labels are so mainstream

However in a very superficial environment such as this, they are a means of finding what you seek x

So how does one find a BTW a beautiful thin woman or a BWC big white cock? Are there categories for them too? "

Agree with labels. They can be offensive. I didnt know what BTW and BWC were. Thanks.

I am a BRC.

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

BBW isn't something I identify with so I don't use it. I am always honest about my appearance though as it saves everyone time and hassle.

Can't stand labels personally, we are who we are and we are all unique.

Don't label me or put me in a box,I'm constantly changing as a person. Labels also can give people ammunition for persecution, bullying and general nastiness.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Not a fan of labels at all but do understand the need for some of them just to make life easier. "

Pretty much this

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Why not just have one label... People?!

Leeds

So how does one find a BTW a beautiful thin woman or a BWC big white cock? Are there categories for them too?

Agree with labels. They can be offensive. I didnt know what BTW and BWC were. Thanks.

I am a BRC. "

My point was BBW or BTW which I made the latter up.

There are no need for labels of any kind just so that someone can search for one who is different to the norm.

"Why not just have one label... People?! "

Too easy, people like their own little bubble. Makes them feel more special.

I ignore labels and categories..I just see a person...but then freedom is my greatest love..

As long as I'm labelled wonderful, beautiful, charismatic, a charming fucking delight I'm happy.

But we all know I'm more than likely just labelled a mouthy little cunt with an axe to grind. And I'm ok with that.

Everything else can kiss my arse and go fuck itself

P

Leeds

"As long as I'm labelled wonderful, beautiful, charismatic, a charming fucking delight I'm happy.

But we all know I'm more than likely just labelled a mouthy little cunt with an axe to grind. And I'm ok with that.

Everything else can kiss my arse and go fuck itself

P

"

I like your attitude.

Oh, and I find it quite uncomfortable actually when people label themselves as one thing. Surely there's more to you than that? Own yourself, not just your wang.

P

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I don't tend to use labels myself but it doesn't offend me when others do.

Manchester (she/her)

My feeling is that we use labels whether we realise it or not. Without it we have no starting point. It's just a question of how much, how flexibly, how consciously we use them.

An awareness of doing it means we can use them to our advantage.

There is no need for it, still trying to get my head around all the additions to LGBT of late as i always assumed labels were seen as negative and unnecessary especially to those communities. Just be/do what makes you happy and don’t give a moment’s consideration to those that aren’t ok with it xx

Manchester (she/her)

"There is no need for it, still trying to get my head around all the additions to LGBT of late as i always assumed labels were seen as negative and unnecessary especially to those communities. Just be/do what makes you happy and don’t give a moment’s consideration to those that aren’t ok with it xx"

I think it's necessary. Labelling myself as bisexual means I can find others with similar experiences and feelings to me, share struggles, empathise, build each other up. It means other people (hopefully) understand that I'm sexually attracted to both men and women.

It builds understanding and communities.

I don’t like labels particularly where there is a wide degree of interpretation of what the label means or when it fetishises certain characteristics of an individual. However they can be useful when I’m selecting what flavour jam I want. I do use them more as a guide for other people so they can avoid me if they wish and as a way of assessing the likelihood of compatibility. However humans are complex and I prefer to get to know the person than worry about labelling them. I’m attracted to people not labels.

To make it short, we labeling ourselves as soon as we distance ourself from 'them' (those who use labels).

[Removed by poster at 12/05/20 13:23:58]

"To make it short, we labeling ourselves as soon as we distance ourself from 'them' (those who use labels).

"

so if the label says do not machine wash and you decide not to do any washing then is that regarded as socially acceptable

Leeds

I still want to know how would find a BWC on Fab? Lol

"I still want to know how would find a BWC on Fab? Lol "
open your eyes theyre everywhere

Leeds

"I still want to know how would find a BWC on Fab? Lol open your eyes theyre everywhere "

Are you sure? A BIG white cock? I’m sure they are hiding today.

"I still want to know how would find a BWC on Fab? Lol open your eyes theyre everywhere

Are you sure? A BIG white cock? I’m sure they are hiding today.

"

really is that what it means jeez shows i don't pay attention to labels...... i may have one though

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Is there good labelling and bad ?

As an example, I was caught crossdressing as a Teenager my Father angry at me suddenly said I was a Transvestite. It was a traumatic experience as he was a violent man, but afterwards I realised I wasn’t alone with my crossdressing. So I took some comfort knowing I was part of a community, one I hadn’t met but was aligned with. I’m also proudly a runner and a biker other labels I like.

So for me it’s when you’re ‘labelled’ by others it becomes more of an affront to how you see yourself, rather than the label itself.

"I ignore labels and categories..I just see a person...but then freedom is my greatest love.. "

By *iggydog78Man  over a year ago

London

Honestly...

Nobody should be pigeon holed, reason being a mind set and attitude is all thats counted.

Yep you can turn my head with looks but if i figure u oit to be stinky attitude wise its ta ta from me..

Give me a watm personality everytime!!

Makes u beautiful..

Manchester (she/her)

"Is there good labelling and bad ?

As an example, I was caught crossdressing as a Teenager my Father angry at me suddenly said I was a Transvestite. It was a traumatic experience as he was a violent man, but afterwards I realised I wasn’t alone with my crossdressing. So I took some comfort knowing I was part of a community, one I hadn’t met but was aligned with. I’m also proudly a runner and a biker other labels I like.

So for me it’s when you’re ‘labelled’ by others it becomes more of an affront to how you see yourself, rather than the label itself."

Absolutely. Where do I fit in a wider whole? I think everyone does it.

Leeds

"Honestly...

Nobody should be pigeon holed, reason being a mind set and attitude is all thats counted.

Yep you can turn my head with looks but if i figure u oit to be stinky attitude wise its ta ta from me..

Makes u beautiful.. "

What is a watm person? Is that a label too?

By *iggydog78Man  over a year ago

London

"Honestly...

Makes u beautiful..

What is a watm person? Is that a label too? "

No its a gift...

I despise all labels but not as much as I hated having to open 7 tins before I found the tomato and basil soup this lunchtime.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

I worked for Universal Music for a few years, labels were very important for them

» Add a new message to this topic