FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Modern beauty

Modern beauty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How come in today’s age larger curvy women and guys with small dicks are seen as second rate when I’m ancient times they were seen as gods

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

In a time of food scarcity, excess body fat was a marker of wealth and status.

Smaller penis size was certainly admired in classical Greece... I'm not sure it was a godlike characteristic per se.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am with you cock brother

I'm still a goddess. To some on fab anyway.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I think beauty comes in all shapes and sizes

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I'm still a goddess. To some on fab anyway."

You are a goddess

Same as suntans, until relatively recently it was more fashionable to be pale because the elites didn’t do manual / outdoor work and so a pale complexion was associated with wealth and power. This is still the case in some South American countries.

"I'm still a goddess. To some on fab anyway.

You are a goddess "

"In a time of food scarcity, excess body fat was a marker of wealth and status.

Smaller penis size was certainly admired in classical Greece... I'm not sure it was a godlike characteristic per se. "

Fine I’m not a god for being small then lol

Manchester (she/her)

Smaller penis size was certainly admired in classical Greece... I'm not sure it was a godlike characteristic per se.

Fine I’m not a god for being small then lol"

I made no value judgements. Just talking about historical views.

Fine I’m not a god for being small then lol

I made no value judgements. Just talking about historical views."

I joke I joke x

Didnt all the statues just have their willies snapped off over the years. Could have been whoppers.

Manchester (she/her)

"Didnt all the statues just have their willies snapped off over the years. Could have been whoppers. "

In the iconography on Greek vases, barbarians were portrayed with huge cocks, while anyone deemed civilised had very small penises.

There was the mutilation of the Herms, a religious scandal involving the snapping of cocks off all the statues of Hermes in Athens. Those penises were apparently huge, although off the top of my head I couldn't tell you why.

"Didnt all the statues just have their willies snapped off over the years. Could have been whoppers.

In the iconography on Greek vases, barbarians were portrayed with huge cocks, while anyone deemed civilised had very small penises.

There was the mutilation of the Herms, a religious scandal involving the snapping of cocks off all the statues of Hermes in Athens. Those penises were apparently huge, although off the top of my head I couldn't tell you why."

That’s interesting so smal was still associated with being almost a beta male

"Didnt all the statues just have their willies snapped off over the years. Could have been whoppers.

There was the mutilation of the Herms, a religious scandal involving the snapping of cocks off all the statues of Hermes in Athens. Those penises were apparently huge, although off the top of my head I couldn't tell you why."

Wasnt is associated with intelligence too? Smaller the better? I need to Google as it will bother me now.

Manchester (she/her)

There was the mutilation of the Herms, a religious scandal involving the snapping of cocks off all the statues of Hermes in Athens. Those penises were apparently huge, although off the top of my head I couldn't tell you why.

That’s interesting so smal was still associated with being almost a beta male "

No. Large was associated with being uncivilised.

Wasnt is associated with intelligence too? Smaller the better? I need to Google as it will bother me now. "

This is excellent legitimite reasons for googling penises I like it.

There were couple reasons Swing. We are both right in a way sending you a link via pm. Anyone else interested- shout.

Wasnt is associated with intelligence too? Smaller the better? I need to Google as it will bother me now.

This is excellent legitimite reasons for googling penises I like it. "

I have learnt something nice trivia to share

» Add a new message to this topic