FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tinder

Tinder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxes OP   Man  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

What it's everyone's prescription of the dating I mean for actual saying not sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Southend, Essex

"What it's everyone's prescription of the dating I mean for actual saying not sex?"

*dating

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you get a date on prescription?

Twice a week, please

My nan had a prescription for syrup of figs. They're a bit like dates...

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Is it a repeat prescription your after

Southend, Essex

Haha ??. Lol

No if I was to do on there after all this lockdown thing is over which i can't because my phone is shit.

No I just interested in peoples opinions of it. I an not interested in oneoffs sex when it gomes to dating sites, that is what fab is for.

Also when I was younger and I tried traditional dating sites. It was a waist of time because no was interested in me, So being many years later and the online dating scene most likely has changed I was wondering about Tinder.

Most looking for dates on it I find

Southend, Essex

"Is it a repeat prescription your after "

Oh shit I just realized what the joke actually meant, as in see someone again and again? The answer would be yes.

You can't do what because your phone is shit?

Southend, Essex

Oh shit i just realized I made a spelling mistake.

What I meant to say is that what it's people perception of Tinder?

Southend, Essex

"You can't do what because your phone is shit? "

It won't let me sign up.

"Oh shit i just realized I made a spelling mistake.

What I meant to say is that what it's people perception of Tinder?"

A cock up all round

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tinder is predominantly a hook up site where men see how many fucks they can get...not much difference to men on fab except we get to see more naked photos.

I like tinder because you can only message people you're interested in. Where on fab, you don't have that facility.

Have you had enough of fab life, OP?

Southend, Essex

"Have you had enough of fab life, OP?"

No I have just been thinking recently. You know what I don't actually know what I want.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Have you had enough of fab life, OP?

No I have just been thinking recently. You know what I don't actually know what I want. "

Have a conversation with yourself. Never used tinder but the kids do and laugh at their friends parents and the neighbours profiles.

My god I’ve actually got a head ache reading this

I find tinders like fab just with more clothes and a garden path to follow before you reach your goal.

Least with fab we’re all on for the sex. What you make after it is down to you

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

"Tinder is predominantly a hook up site where men see how many fucks they can get...not much difference to men on fab except we get to see more naked photos.

I like tinder because you can only message people you're interested in. Where on fab, you don't have that facility. "

I was under that impression, but I think most people on there see it as a regular and serious dating app/site. so they take it very seriously.

I don't get the impression that it is for hook ups etc.

or maybe that is the case in the UK, where as in the US they have a different attitude to dating in general

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Haha ??. Lol

No I just interested in peoples opinions of it. I an not interested in oneoffs sex when it gomes to dating sites, that is what fab is for.

."

I have loads of friends who met in here, got married, start dating or in long happy relationships.

If you are a type of guy who loses his respect or care after a sex , I don’t believe there will be any site right for you to date

I’d figure out what you want first, as you can’t expect to have clear communication about it with someone if you don’t know yourself (even if that is just to see what happens!) I’ve both dated and hooked up through fab and tinder and they’re not hugely different other than the ratios & method of messaging! If you went on tinder looking to date, you would very likely find lots of others looking for the same

I think tinder is a waste of time when it comes to dating, bumble seems to work better

Southend, Essex

"Haha ??. Lol

I have loads of friends who met in here, got married, start dating or in long happy relationships.

If you are a type of guy who loses his respect or care after a sex , I don’t believe there will be any site right for you to date "

I do have lots of friends I have made from here my varis indicate that, that is not the question I ask so I apologize if I made my self unclear. If I was to use a dating site my predominate use for it would be for trying to find a girlfriend, if friendship comes from it then bonus.

Southend, Essex

"Haha ??. Lol

If you are a type of guy who loses his respect or care after a sex , I don’t believe there will be any site right for you to date

I do have lots of friends I have made from here my varis indicate that, that is not the question I ask so I apologize if I made my self unclear. If I was to use a dating site my predominate use for it would be for trying to find a girlfriend, if friendship comes from it then bonus. "

Sorry if this message came of our appeared too strong.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Tinder is predominantly a hook up site where men see how many fucks they can get...not much difference to men on fab except we get to see more naked photos.

I like tinder because you can only message people you're interested in. Where on fab, you don't have that facility.

I was under that impression, but I think most people on there see it as a regular and serious dating app/site. so they take it very seriously.

or maybe that is the case in the UK, where as in the US they have a different attitude to dating in general"

Ok just me then.. Most men say to me pretty much straight away on tinder they just "fun only"

Actually when i was in nyc afew times i used tinder and was unindated with men looking for hook ups. Duno it was because i was a visitor of usa and they were being chancers. But all bar 1 guy asked me for a quick fuck.. Tbh I don't even come on fab for quick fucks with randomers. I'm looking for a connection where we have fun in and out of the bedroom. To me that makes way better sex than some randomer for a one night quicky.

Maybe i need to leave fab too if I'm in the minority thinking this

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Haha ??. Lol

I do have lots of friends I have made from here my varis indicate that, that is not the question I ask so I apologize if I made my self unclear. If I was to use a dating site my predominate use for it would be for trying to find a girlfriend, if friendship comes from it then bonus. "

Try something like hinge, match.Com...think tinder the worse to find a gf.

"Haha ??. Lol

No if I was to do on there after all this lockdown thing is over which i can't because my phone is shit.

Also when I was younger and I tried traditional dating sites. It was a waist of time because no was interested in me, So being many years later and the online dating scene most likely has changed I was wondering about Tinder."

This gave me a headache

"Haha ??. Lol

I do have lots of friends I have made from here my varis indicate that, that is not the question I ask so I apologize if I made my self unclear. If I was to use a dating site my predominate use for it would be for trying to find a girlfriend, if friendship comes from it then bonus.

Try something like hinge, match.Com...think tinder the worse to find a gf. "

I've found several longer term girlfriends through tinder and women that also want a quick fuck

By *ubberclubberMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Bumble is my fave so far.

Tinder just seems to be full of women trying to get their Instagram followers up.

There's not enough people near me on Hinge

POF is shocking

OK Cupid is good in terms of how it works but not enough people local to me.

Badoo/Blendr is shite

None of them are helped by the fact that most of the geographical area around me is water ??

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"My nan had a prescription for syrup of figs. They're a bit like dates..."

Don't take it if you're in an episode of Poirot.

Southend, Essex

or maybe that is the case in the UK, where as in the US they have a different attitude to dating in general

Ok just me then.. Most men say to me pretty much straight away on tinder they just "fun only"

Actually when i was in nyc afew times i used tinder and was unindated with men looking for hook ups. Duno it was because i was a visitor of usa and they were being chancers. But all bar 1 guy asked me for a quick fuck.. Tbh I don't even come on fab for quick fucks with randomers. I'm looking for a connection where we have fun in and out of the bedroom. To me that makes way better sex than some randomer for a one night quicky.

Maybe i need to leave fab too if I'm in the minority thinking this "

No I whole heartedly agree, when it comes to connection. It's one of the reason why I would never join a bukkake/gangbang. I would not want to feel like slab meat or just a cock. (although some people after reading this may think I am).

"Bumble is my fave so far.

Tinder just seems to be full of women trying to get their Instagram followers up.

There's not enough people near me on Hinge

POF is shocking

OK Cupid is good in terms of how it works but not enough people local to me.

Badoo/Blendr is shite

None of them are helped by the fact that most of the geographical area around me is water ??"

Oh wow you pretty much know about all the sites out there. I hear a lot about them, but never been on any. Fab is the only site i'm on.

By *ack-offMan  over a year ago

hertfordshire

More chance on dating sites than here,I joined one the other day had a few girls wanting to hook up already

By *ittleREDridingWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Oh shit i just realized I made a spelling mistake.

What I meant to say is that what it's people perception of Tinder?

A cock up all round"

I have used Tinder , Pof , match , and Bumble...

Bumble by far is the best. Women message you first so you know they are interested...

Match is so/so , kinda like high school.... all the girls you’re not attracted too like you , and the few hot women want you to wait in the que for a date...

Tinder was great 5-10 years ago , people actually wanted a quick hookup... Now it’s a true dating site... lots of working girls on there so be careful...

POF by far is the worst...... Let’s just say the people on there are more Eastenders rather than love Island....

I’ve had a relationship off the back of tinder. So it can happen.

I’m on Bumble at the moment which i like as I like messaging first.

I’ve recently joined Hinge as well but I’m pretty certain that’s only good if you’re in London.

All of them are what you make it OP. Best of luck

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

If you look at the ratings on fab, it's rated as one of the worst swinging sites on the net.. Nik

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I have used Tinder , Pof , match , and Bumble...

Bumble by far is the best. Women message you first so you know they are interested...

Match is so/so , kinda like high school.... all the girls you’re not attracted too like you , and the few hot women want you to wait in the que for a date...

Tinder was great 5-10 years ago , people actually wanted a quick hookup... Now it’s a true dating site... lots of working girls on there so be careful...

POF by far is the worst...... Let’s just say the people on there are more Eastenders rather than love Island...."

Bumble too hard work didn't meet anyone nice

Hinge i met noone. Noone really chatted to me

Pof is weirdly where i got the most sex from because its got massive data base being a free app but it's recently gone down hill with all the fake profiles etc

Tinder great for any relationship as you only talk to people where the feeling generally is mutual

Fab is actually better in some respects now because people have more time to chat. I think it's got something for everyone. I want to explore my sexual desires. I can do that more easier on fab than any other dating sites.

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I’ve had a relationship off the back of tinder. So it can happen.

I’m on Bumble at the moment which i like as I like messaging first.

I’ve recently joined Hinge as well but I’m pretty certain that’s only good if you’re in London.

All of them are what you make it OP. Best of luck "

I joined hive and I love how you message people. Usually I have no idea what to say on sites but because of the questions and answers you have to give.

Never had any luck on tinder or bumble though. I get some matches but they don’t reply most of the time which sucks

POF by far is the worst...... Let’s just say the people on there are more Eastenders rather than love Island....

Pof is weirdly where i got the most sex from because its got massive data base being a free app but it's recently gone down hill with all the fake profiles etc

Tinder great for any relationship as you only talk to people where the feeling generally is mutual

Fab is actually better in some respects now because people have more time to chat. I think it's got something for everyone. I want to explore my sexual desires. I can do that more easier on fab than any other dating sites. "

Don’t give up on Bumble..... it’s a bit more work for women making the first move... but it has a better quality of people by far of any dating app..

A total load of crap, just as many chatters as on here. They get scared when they realise i wanna actually meet up. Must you men for no back bone lol may just start fucking women

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

"My nan had a prescription for syrup of figs. They're a bit like dates...

Don't take it if you're in an episode of Poirot. "

I appreciate this comment

Personally I've always found Bumble a much better site if you're looking for something more than a fuck, OP. In my experience Tinder is mainly guys looking for hookups.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Fab is actually better in some respects now because people have more time to chat. I think it's got something for everyone. I want to explore my sexual desires. I can do that more easier on fab than any other dating sites.

Don’t give up on Bumble..... it’s a bit more work for women making the first move... but it has a better quality of people by far of any dating app.."

Dating apps are harder work than fab.. I don't really bother with them except tinder as its super easy to use. Its mutual where bumble the woman has to initiate. I rather have equality where either one can initiate. I prefer a true gentleman is the one to start conversation as long its not dead-end generic lines like "hi, how are you, what you doing"... Clearly not bothered with my profile and just bored or chancers. Same goes on fab.. Those uninspiring messages get deleted straight away.

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

We met on Tinder and have been together for a few years now.

Don’t give up on Bumble..... it’s a bit more work for women making the first move... but it has a better quality of people by far of any dating app..

Dating apps are harder work than fab.. I don't really bother with them except tinder as its super easy to use. Its mutual where bumble the woman has to initiate. I rather have equality where either one can initiate. I prefer a true gentleman is the one to start conversation as long its not dead-end generic lines like "hi, how are you, what you doing"... Clearly not bothered with my profile and just bored or chancers. Same goes on fab.. Those uninspiring messages get deleted straight away. "

I’m sorry to tell you this but all the gentleman in the online dating pool have thumb arthritis...

Every dating app I signed up to would go like this....

Make a great profile then swipe until my fingers got cramps....

Then get matched... swarm through the cam girls , Nigerian scammers , and sugar babies...

Now with Bumble, I don’t have to do this... I just get my matches and decide who I want to talk to...

Now I’m not a mind reader, but I believe any man with a IQ above 100 , would rather have the women come to him rather than chase every profile with nice pics....

I think it’s a good mix of who is on there in terms of those wanting something serious and those just after fun/casual dating.

Those I match with I can have a nice convo with, I find honesty works best, I always say Im just seeing how it goes and I don't want anything serious, something casual and regular. One interesting point I have noticed is that someone I match with can say from the off they aren’t looking for fun however once I drop the ball on my intentions they become more comfortable to say actually that is what they want too.

Reason behind this? Maybe they think they will be judged stating it from the beginning or on their bio?

Tinder and Bumble are similar for me in who I meet on there, but like someone mentioned above I do agree it is gentleman like on a man starting the convo, I also have a belter/cheesy chat up line that is often found amusing.

Hinge I find more serious. Badoo - women you will probably get more dick pics on there than on here.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"

POF by far is the worst...... Let’s just say the people on there are more Eastenders rather than love Island...."

Let that be a lesson to those that moan about FAB, it was a great little site until it was sold and montetized.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Now I’m not a mind reader, but I believe any man with a IQ above 100 , would rather have the women come to him rather than chase every profile with nice pics

Well a man would a good brain on him would actually read profiles and use a better opening line to show his genuine interest. Many other women would agree with me and prefer the man "to chase" and I know deep down it's primal for men to chase to add more value to their worth.

I think I bean lucky and had 3 likes and no reply lol

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Now I’m not a mind reader, but I believe any man with a IQ above 100 , would rather have the women come to him rather than chase every profile with nice pics

Well a man would a good brain on him would actually read profiles and use a better opening line to show his genuine interest. Many other women would agree with me and prefer the man "to chase" and I know deep down it's primal for men to chase to add more value to their worth. "

That’s easier said then done being how there are more men then women on every site. You read their profile and mention someone off it, that tons of men have already done before. Even worst on here cos you’re not suppose to say something sexual in your first message, so what do you say on their profile?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

No I have just been thinking recently. You know what I don't actually know what I want. "

If you are thinking of joining a dating site it means you want to date women....simples! See I’ve worked it out for you. Btw dating isn’t like Fab, the women on dating sites will expect meals and drinks in decent places.

"Now I’m not a mind reader, but I believe any man with a IQ above 100 , would rather have the women come to him rather than chase every profile with nice pics

Well a man would a good brain on him would actually read profiles and use a better opening line to show his genuine interest. Many other women would agree with me and prefer the man "to chase" and I know deep down it's primal for men to chase to add more value to their worth. "

If you’re bored one day , set up a single male profile on any dating/sex/swinging site.... Then come back start a thread and tell us all about the chase.....

Southend, Essex

Dating apps are harder work than fab.. I don't really bother with them except tinder as its super easy to use. Its mutual where bumble the woman has to initiate. I rather have equality where either one can initiate. I prefer a true gentleman is the one to start conversation as long its not dead-end generic lines like "hi, how are you, what you doing"... Clearly not bothered with my profile and just bored or chancers. Same goes on fab.. Those uninspiring messages get deleted straight away. "

You find a lot of men in the non virtual world do not like making the first move not necessarily because they are shy, but because if they misread the mood they don't want to be seen as harassing.

Southend, Essex

No I have just been thinking recently. You know what I don't actually know what I want.

If you are thinking of joining a dating site it means you want to date women....simples! See I’ve worked it out for you. Btw dating isn’t like Fab, the women on dating sites will expect meals and drinks in decent places. "

Starting to sound like my cup of tea in away(or cocktail if it is at hedonists).

By *inacoolWoman  over a year ago

Torfaen

"My nan had a prescription for syrup of figs. They're a bit like dates..."

Torfaen

"Haha ??. Lol

If you are a type of guy who loses his respect or care after a sex , I don’t believe there will be any site right for you to date "

Exactly - i don’t view a swingers site as being just for sex - that’s just wot most pricks assume - there’s more lifestyle friendship to b shared via the more varied choices to explore - lots require closer bonding than just fuck & go - for me & most of my friends, anyhow. I’ve always been under the impression that Tinder was more for casual sex hook ups tho x

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Eh?

Torfaen

Maybe i need to leave fab too if I'm in the minority thinking this "

No - dont give up coz of the zillions of fuckwits. Lots of us only seek good connections & real friendships - it’s a great lifestyle wen u can find the right people - just takes a while coz most on here r lightweights, liars & cheats. Plenty of awesome genuine like minded folk here tho x

Torfaen

I agree

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

"If you look at the ratings on fab, it's rated as one of the worst swinging sites on the net.. Nik"

There are lots of dodgy reviews of sites online , metrics like price, ease of use, fakes etc . Having looked at some of the highly rated ones I thought they were much worse than fab

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Well a man would a good brain on him would actually read profiles and use a better opening line to show his genuine interest. Many other women would agree with me and prefer the man "to chase" and I know deep down it's primal for men to chase to add more value to their worth.

If you’re bored one day , set up a single male profile on any dating/sex/swinging site.... Then come back start a thread and tell us all about the chase....."

Tbh I actually did to prank someone. I used an average looking guy photo and I was actually inundated with messages in the first hour of joining. All mixed. Afew were down right filthy from the word go. Some ignored because i wasn't their type and 50% enjoyed chatting to me and we swapped numbers.

I believe this was because I knew how to talk to women. As being one. I knew what they wanted to hear. I made sure my profile was attractive in personality and i was approachable as I was average looking but had a great personality. So yes, I do see it from both point of view.

Plus my best friend is totally useless at chatting up women. I was his wing man and created a dating profile. I chatted to afew women I knew he would like so I could get their numbers. He ended up getting 3 dates. One was terrible. The other he fucked for afew months. Then 10 years later, he's getting married to third one. They now bought a house together. It was the initial chatting up he couldn't do. So I stepped in and chatted to the women online for him.

I spent over 20 years on dating sites. I should friggin be a dating guru.

london

"Haha ??. Lol

Exactly - i don’t view a swingers site as being just for sex - that’s just wot most pricks assume - there’s more lifestyle friendship to b shared via the more varied choices to explore - lots require closer bonding than just fuck & go - for me & most of my friends, anyhow. I’ve always been under the impression that Tinder was more for casual sex hook ups tho x"

Most of the over 40s anyway , on tinder are looking for a long term relationship. Thats my experience

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Btw if anyone wants a wing man.. Just dm me

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Haha ??. Lol

Exactly - i don’t view a swingers site as being just for sex - that’s just wot most pricks assume - there’s more lifestyle friendship to b shared via the more varied choices to explore - lots require closer bonding than just fuck & go - for me & most of my friends, anyhow. I’ve always been under the impression that Tinder was more for casual sex hook ups tho x

Most of the over 40s anyway , on tinder are looking for a long term relationship. Thats my experience "

I never ever spoken to a guy on tinder who just wants a long term relationship. The messages generally are horrendous. I even create memes from the ridiculous messages i get from tinder on my ig. Its a joke. I got serious relationships from match.com... Not sure if that's still successful. It was big in the early 2000s

london

If you’re bored one day , set up a single male profile on any dating/sex/swinging site.... Then come back start a thread and tell us all about the chase.....

Tbh I actually did to prank someone. I used an average looking guy photo and I was actually inundated with messages in the first hour of joining. All mixed. Afew were down right filthy from the word go. Some ignored because i wasn't their type and 50% enjoyed chatting to me and we swapped numbers.

I believe this was because I knew how to talk to women. As being one. I knew what they wanted to hear. I made sure my profile was attractive in personality and i was approachable as I was average looking but had a great personality. So yes, I do see it from both point of view.

Plus my best friend is totally useless at chatting up women. I was his wing man and created a dating profile. I chatted to afew women I knew he would like so I could get their numbers. He ended up getting 3 dates. One was terrible. The other he fucked for afew months. Then 10 years later, he's getting married to third one. They now bought a house together. It was the initial chatting up he couldn't do. So I stepped in and chatted to the women online for him.

I spent over 20 years on dating sites. I should friggin be a dating guru. "

If I join a site and get lots of messages I have found most of Them are fakes or scams..and I leave the site...

london

"Haha ??. Lol

Most of the over 40s anyway , on tinder are looking for a long term relationship. Thats my experience

I never ever spoken to a guy on tinder who just wants a long term relationship. The messages generally are horrendous. I even create memes from the ridiculous messages i get from tinder on my ig. Its a joke. I got serious relationships from match.com... Not sure if that's still successful. It was big in the early 2000s"

Thx ..I meant the ladies profiles ...many certainly say no one night stands , looking for a long term partner etc, don't know about the guys ..

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Haha ??. Lol

I never ever spoken to a guy on tinder who just wants a long term relationship. The messages generally are horrendous. I even create memes from the ridiculous messages i get from tinder on my ig. Its a joke. I got serious relationships from match.com... Not sure if that's still successful. It was big in the early 2000s

Thx ..I meant the ladies profiles ...many certainly say no one night stands , looking for a long term partner etc, don't know about the guys .. "

Maybe that's why tinder doesn't work well? Most men on tinder are looking for one nighters or NSA more regular sex. Afew might be interested in something else but they tend to be the really average looking characters. You might get 1 in 1000 that might be open to having a long term relationship if you're the right type. But tinder to me if a quick fix site. But lately on fab, I'm getting more and more initial messages where they talk like they're on tinder

I spent over 20 years on dating sites. I should friggin be a dating guru. "

Necessity is the mother of invention.....

I think you might have found your calling.

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

I use timber and it's s full of time wasters as here. The joys of free sites!!

london

"Haha ??. Lol

Thx ..I meant the ladies profiles ...many certainly say no one night stands , looking for a long term partner etc, don't know about the guys ..

Maybe that's why tinder doesn't work well? Most men on tinder are looking for one nighters or NSA more regular sex. Afew might be interested in something else but they tend to be the really average looking characters. You might get 1 in 1000 that might be open to having a long term relationship if you're the right type. But tinder to me if a quick fix site. But lately on fab, I'm getting more and more initial messages where they talk like they're on tinder "

Sounds like you get lots of unpleasant messaged ..these sites are weird ...it's like ships passing in the night , guys ( on here) say they write lots of nice messages and get no responses, and ladies get swamped with crap messages, and I guess struggle to pick out the good ones ...

It's all quite hard work...which is why I love going to socials and chatting to people ..

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Haha ??. Lol

Maybe that's why tinder doesn't work well? Most men on tinder are looking for one nighters or NSA more regular sex. Afew might be interested in something else but they tend to be the really average looking characters. You might get 1 in 1000 that might be open to having a long term relationship if you're the right type. But tinder to me if a quick fix site. But lately on fab, I'm getting more and more initial messages where they talk like they're on tinder

Sounds like you get lots of unpleasant messaged ..these sites are weird ...it's like ships passing in the night , guys ( on here) say they write lots of nice messages and get no responses, and ladies get swamped with crap messages, and I guess struggle to pick out the good ones ...

It's all quite hard work...which is why I love going to socials and chatting to people .. "

I planned to go to Bristol gardens this July but with Covid-19, nothing happening what's so ever. So sad times

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I use timber and it's s full of time wasters as here. The joys of free sites!! "

Yes better quality on paid sites but less men so you have to wait for months on end and just rely on one site

london

"Haha ??. Lol

It's all quite hard work...which is why I love going to socials and chatting to people ..

I planned to go to Bristol gardens this July but with Covid-19, nothing happening what's so ever. So sad times "

I help organise a big social in Birmingham (I have a couples profile with a friend) as I went to a social and thought they were great , last one was meant to have been on 21 march ...but we had to cancel ...very frustrating ..search brumsocial profile if you're interested ...we will reschedule at some point ...

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

"I use timber and it's s full of time wasters as here. The joys of free sites!!

Yes better quality on paid sites but less men so you have to wait for months on end and just rely on one site "

No happy medium is there!

The problem with free sites is if they get reported and closed down they have a new one up and running again in an hour. Scary bit is they now know who you are but you don't know them

"

I help organise a big social in Birmingham (I have a couples profile with a friend) as I went to a social and thought they were great , last one was meant to have been on 21 march ...but we had to cancel ...very frustrating ..search brumsocial profile if you're interested ...we will reschedule at some point ...

"

Just wanted to add that the last Brum social was brilliant and all your work and efforts for putting on another one with Seduced are and will be very appreciated

london

"

Just wanted to add that the last Brum social was brilliant and all your work and efforts for putting on another one with Seduced are and will be very appreciated "

Thanks, very kind, we have a couple of great venue options lined up..let's hope the rules get to the position where we can all dance and party..it will be a hell of a do

H xx

Southend, Essex

"Btw if anyone wants a wing man.. Just dm me "

I did not racist you could have couple profiles on non swinging sites lol.

"Btw if anyone wants a wing man.. Just dm me

I did not racist you could have couple profiles on non swinging sites lol."

Racist?

I’m finding tinder a bit of a loss, match but no one speaks ....... it’s very very strange

"

Just wanted to add that the last Brum social was brilliant and all your work and efforts for putting on another one with Seduced are and will be very appreciated

Thanks, very kind, we have a couple of great venue options lined up..let's hope the rules get to the position where we can all dance and party..it will be a hell of a do

H xx "

I can't wait for this

By *rad_ell12Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

"I’m finding tinder a bit of a loss, match but no one speaks ....... it’s very very strange "

This all over! I find a lot of females on tinder are just there for instagram followers or to boost there ego, very few actually do chat, which seems very odd to me, I've given up trying with it properly now, use it a lot less and then just see what happens

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Racist?"

I'm confused!?!

Southend, Essex

Racist?

I'm confused!?! "

Ooh shoot I am so sorry damn auto correct it was meant to say "I did not realize a couple could have a profile on a non swinging site".

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Racist?

I'm confused!?!

Ooh shoot I am so sorry damn auto correct it was meant to say "I did not realize a couple could have a profile on a non swinging site"."

Still confused why you aimed that comment at me. I'm totally single.

Southend, Essex

Racist?

I'm confused!?!

Ooh shoot I am so sorry damn auto correct it was meant to say "I did not realize a couple could have a profile on a non swinging site".

Still confused why you aimed that comment at me. I'm totally single. "

I know your single, but you said wingman as in Couple to join a dating site so I stated about the Couple thing.

P.s. Sorry about autocorrect again. I should have paid more attention to what I was typing.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Racist?

I'm confused!?!

I know your single, but you said wingman as in Couple to join a dating site so I stated about the Couple thing.

P.s. Sorry about autocorrect again. I should have paid more attention to what I was typing."

No i didn't mean that at all.. Just give out advice. Not create a couple profile which tbh you can't really do on dating sites. I know afew have but generally just singles or people cheating on dating sites

Southend, Essex

Racist?

I'm confused!?!

P.s. Sorry about autocorrect again. I should have paid more attention to what I was typing.

No i didn't mean that at all.. Just give out advice. Not create a couple profile which tbh you can't really do on dating sites. I know afew have but generally just singles or people cheating on dating sites "

What it's your advice?

» Add a new message to this topic