FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Real life v’s fab life

Real life v’s fab life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Soooo been on fab for a wee while now so kinda know my way around etc. I’ve got to say one thing that tickles me is how many women AND men that probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life MUST get it here. So it gives them a huge ego. Where as in real life maybe not...? Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This will blow your minds, this is real life.

Thoughts are you’re looking to bring up a subject that you know is going to divide opinions and put people down

"Thoughts are you’re looking to bring up a subject that you know is going to divide opinions and put people down "

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"This will blow your minds, this is real life."

So we aren't in The Matrix then?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Thoughts are you’re looking to bring up a subject that you know is going to divide opinions and put people down "

Probably. Probably not. They get that attention for a reason I believe. They are welcome to celebrate it.

Let's no rain on other peoples parade eh?

"Probably. Probably not. They get that attention for a reason I believe. They are welcome to celebrate it.

"

*not

"Probably. Probably not. They get that attention for a reason I believe. They are welcome to celebrate it.

"

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Maybe some people feel like are judged less or be more themselves on fab.

It’s still real life to me as you still meet people. You only do the actually first part online, so it’s all real life to me

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

We love the social side of swinging nearly as much as the playing. We have made some fabulous connections and friends. We are no different on here as we are in real life. We are both still quite modest and shy but with the right people, we happily let our guards down... xx

"This will blow your minds, this is real life.

So we aren't in The Matrix then?"

Morpheus offered me either the red pill or the blue pill. I just took both of them at once. Now I know I'm living in a hallucination but I'm not bothered like...

No I’m

Interested in knowing what folk think I’m bored out of my brains and have come across so many inflated egos! No need to read too much into it just opinions on what I said not why I said it

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Soooo been on fab for a wee while now so kinda know my way around etc. I’ve got to say one thing that tickles me is how many women AND men that probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life MUST get it here. So it gives them a huge ego. Where as in real life maybe not...? Thoughts? "

Hmm. How do you know who gets attention on fab, or off fab? Cos that kind of track and trace technology could be handy right about now.

Mrs TMN

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Attractive to one is not necessarily attractive to another, that's real life.

Im not going to find the kinky men I want up my local

"Attractive to one is not necessarily attractive to another, that's real life.

Im not going to find the kinky men I want up my local "

Very very true!!! Agree!

[Removed by poster at 11/05/20 18:17:16]

"Thoughts are you’re looking to bring up a subject that you know is going to divide opinions and put people down

No I’m

Interested in knowing what folk think I’m bored out of my brains and have come across so many inflated egos! No need to read too much into it just opinions on what I said not why I said it"

What do you mean inflated egos?

"Soooo been on fab for a wee while now so kinda know my way around etc. I’ve got to say one thing that tickles me is how many women AND men that probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life MUST get it here. So it gives them a huge ego. Where as in real life maybe not...? Thoughts?

Hmm. How do you know who gets attention on fab, or off fab? Cos that kind of track and trace technology could be handy right about now.

Mrs TMN "

It’s an assumption I’m making I’m not saying it’s true.

I'm probably one of those people but it doesn't give me an ego boost. I don't think about it.

I suppose in some ways If people are willing to lower their standards that's their concern not mine.

Attraction has to be mutual though so I guess its win win.

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Thoughts are you’re looking to bring up a subject that you know is going to divide opinions and put people down

No I’m

Interested in knowing what folk think I’m bored out of my brains and have come across so many inflated egos! No need to read too much into it just opinions on what I said not why I said it"

Possibly in the same way that people online can be so nasty and spiteful when behind a screen yet probably wouldn't have the backbone to say boo to a goose when confronted with them face to face.

You can reinvent yourself on here, be more confident, funny because you have time to compose your witty reply. Clever because you can just open Google on another tab.

It's Fab, don't overthink it.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Whenever I see a thread like this one I always read the subtext as "People who think they are attractive feeling miffed by people they consider not attractive getting more sex than they are"

Or to paraphrase "Sour Grapes"...

Always amuses me

Happy fabbing OPs

"Soooo been on fab for a wee while now so kinda know my way around etc. I’ve got to say one thing that tickles me is how many women AND men that probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life MUST get it here. So it gives them a huge ego. Where as in real life maybe not...? Thoughts? "

Gotta agree there are a few egos on here, kinda like the popularity contests back at school some days

"Whenever I see a thread like this one I always read the subtext as "People who think they are attractive feeling miffed by people they consider not attractive getting more sex than they are"

Always amuses me

Happy fabbing OPs "

Oh Minnie Minnie Minnie, how wrong you are! I am very content with my fab life thank you...are you??

"Soooo been on fab for a wee while now so kinda know my way around etc. I’ve got to say one thing that tickles me is how many women AND men that probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life MUST get it here. So it gives them a huge ego. Where as in real life maybe not...? Thoughts?

Gotta agree there are a few egos on here, kinda like the popularity contests back at school some days "

Yup!! Exactly

"

Yeah that’s totally cool good opinion

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

There are people in every walk of life with big egos. I don't think it's possible to tell that fab in particular has caused someone's ego to grow. Maybe those people are just like that.

Have you found that OP?

I think women definitely get more attention on here, you can set up an account and have no pics and you’ll still get some men messaging saying “Hi, you look gorgeous, fancy meeting ?”

I think it can dent egos rather than inflate them.

How do you know they don’t get attention in real life OP?

Have you found that OP?

I think women definitely get more attention on here, you can set up an account and have no pics and you’ll still get some men messaging saying “Hi, you look gorgeous, fancy meeting ?”

I think it can dent egos rather than inflate them.

"

Ha yeah same here think you only literally need to say female and you get tons of messages just like that ...weird .

More curious to see if folk have come across this or not.

It doesn’t necessarily have to be appearance it could be how they come across in real life like perhaps some are total dicks and don’t get any attention but maybe here they can be more themselves and get more attention ...

"How do you know they don’t get attention in real life OP?"

I didn’t say I KNOW it it’s an assumption I’m making

"How do you know they don’t get attention in real life OP?

I didn’t say I KNOW it it’s an assumption I’m making "

Why do you assume they don’t get attention in real life?

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Whenever I see a thread like this one I always read the subtext as "People who think they are attractive feeling miffed by people they consider not attractive getting more sex than they are"

Always amuses me

Happy fabbing OPs

Oh Minnie Minnie Minnie, how wrong you are! I am very content with my fab life thank you...are you??"

I've always said if you have the confidence and skills in real life, you'll do ok on here. FAB works for me

Why do you assume they don’t get attention in real life?"

Am I not allowed to ASSUME things...?

I get on with people in real life too. It's the same on here, some will like you and you'll annoy the hell out of others.

If you mean attraction, then yeah, it's difficult to know if you'll be attracted physically until you meet unless you've been sending copious amounts of pictures! Even then the chemistry might not work.

But I certainly don't think you can generalise and say people wouldn't be attractive to others in the real world.

I've waffled on enough

Always amuses me

Happy fabbing OPs

Oh Minnie Minnie Minnie, how wrong you are! I am very content with my fab life thank you...are you??

I've always said if you have the confidence and skills in real life, you'll do ok on here. FAB works for me "

As it most certainly does for me

Why do you assume they don’t get attention in real life?

Am I not allowed to ASSUME things...?"

I’m just curious would help me form an opinion

How does that play out for you OP?

"I get on with people in real life too. It's the same on here, some will like you and you'll annoy the hell out of others.

If you mean attraction, then yeah, it's difficult to know if you'll be attracted physically until you meet unless you've been sending copious amounts of pictures! Even then the chemistry might not work.

But I certainly don't think you can generalise and say people wouldn't be attractive to others in the real world.

I've waffled on enough "

Totally agree with you there

How does that play out for you OP?"

Not sure what you mean?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I get plenty attention in the real world thank you very much but i prefer to keep a quiet home life and a busy secret life.

I’m probably one of those people as I’m very introverted in my daily life and prefer being under the radar...on fab I get a little attention because I’m able to express more of myself where it’s socially acceptable. But I absolutely don’t think it’s given me and ego, just confidence. And I’d imagine a lot of people on here are the same.

"I get plenty attention in the real world thank you very much but i prefer to keep a quiet home life and a busy secret life."

Cool cool

How do you know they wouldn’t get any attention in real life? Is it because they’re not your type?

Other way round for me. I probably get more attention in real life than here. I’m too picky here and probably come across a bit different to how I do in real life.

this is a website, so anything you do on a website site is amplified in some cases world wide which covers New Zealand, the US of A and even Wales so of course you're going to get more attention on this website than walking around your local town city or community and because of that you may be able to achieve great beauty in those that show interest, its all about amplification

"I’m probably one of those people as I’m very introverted in my daily life and prefer being under the radar...on fab I get a little attention because I’m able to express more of myself where it’s socially acceptable. But I absolutely don’t think it’s given me and ego, just confidence. And I’d imagine a lot of people on here are the same."

That’s ace!! Yeah got to agree there huge difference between confidence and ego! And gaining more confidence through fab is ace

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’m probably one of those people as I’m very introverted in my daily life and prefer being under the radar...on fab I get a little attention because I’m able to express more of myself where it’s socially acceptable. But I absolutely don’t think it’s given me and ego, just confidence. And I’d imagine a lot of people on here are the same."

Always amuses me

Happy fabbing OPs "

This.

Not sure what you mean?"

Do you get more attention on fab than real life?

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I get attention on Fab and in real life. I’m a tall lass and hard to miss, a lot of the attention is unwelcome.

How do you know they wouldn’t get any attention in real life? Is it because they’re not your type? "

Nope didn’t say that and it can be about personality too not just if someone fancies them or not

Not sure what you mean?

Do you get more attention on fab than real life?"

Umm I get a lot in both. You?

No I’m

Interested in knowing what folk think I’m bored out of my brains and have come across so many inflated egos! No need to read too much into it just opinions on what I said not why I said it

Possibly in the same way that people online can be so nasty and spiteful when behind a screen yet probably wouldn't have the backbone to say boo to a goose when confronted with them face to face.

You can reinvent yourself on here, be more confident, funny because you have time to compose your witty reply. Clever because you can just open Google on another tab.

It's Fab, don't overthink it."

No I’m

For me "real life" has been a few decades of shame and hiding my inner self. My relatively short "Fab life" has on the whole involved acceptance and encouragement. Yes there has been positive attention and yes at times that has hugely boosted my ego. It may be at times I have encouraged that attention, but on the whole this scene has been a reassuring experience. So perhaps the Fab me is to a degree more real than the real me?

Not sure what you mean?

Do you get more attention on fab than real life?"

i get lots of attention in life its about how you are with people, if you have good skills with people

Always amuses me

Happy fabbing OPs

This. "

Yeah good one

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Why does it bother you so much OP? Everyone’s entitled the use the site in a way that helps them maximise their chances of meeting compatible people right?

"Soooo been on fab for a wee while now so kinda know my way around etc. I’ve got to say one thing that tickles me is how many women AND men that probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life MUST get it here. So it gives them a huge ego. Where as in real life maybe not...? Thoughts? this is a website, so anything you do on a website site is amplified in some cases world wide which covers New Zealand, the US of A and even Wales so of course you're going to get more attention on this website than walking around your local town city or community and because of that you may be able to achieve great beauty in those that show interest, its all about amplification "

Oye! Leave New Zealand alone. I get a lot of attention from Kiwi girls, especially when I go to visit the old folks home!

I get no attention on Fab, but then I don't seek it.

Either people like you, or they don't.

I'm not clacking my pan or unleashing my drama llama today

Not sure what you mean?

Do you get more attention on fab than real life? i get lots of attention in life its about how you are with people, if you have good skills with people "

Okay. What skills are we talking about on here?

How do you know they wouldn’t get any attention in real life? Is it because they’re not your type?

Nope didn’t say that and it can be about personality too not just if someone fancies them or not"

But the point still stands how do you come to the conclusion they’d probably get no attention in real life?

No I’m

For me "real life" has been a few decades of shame and hiding my inner self. My relatively short "Fab life" has on the whole involved acceptance and encouragement. Yes there has been positive attention and yes at times that has hugely boosted my ego. It may be at times I have encouraged that attention, but on the whole this scene has been a reassuring experience. So perhaps the Fab me is to a degree more real than the real me?"

That’s awesome!! Yeah I have a few tv friends who have to hide their tv from friends and families and it must be so hard! Getting the confidence through fab is awesome really happy for you and all tvs who don’t have to hide here! Go girl!xx

"Why does it bother you so much OP? Everyone’s entitled the use the site in a way that helps them maximise their chances of meeting compatible people right? "

Curious to know this too

Not sure what you mean?

Do you get more attention on fab than real life? i get lots of attention in life its about how you are with people, if you have good skills with people

Okay. What skills are we talking about on here?"

verbal diarrhoea lol

Nope didn’t say that and it can be about personality too not just if someone fancies them or not

But the point still stands how do you come to the conclusion they’d probably get no attention in real life?"

I’m sorry when did I say I had come to that conclusion... I said perhaps... read it properly before jumping on the defensive negative train

No I’m

For me "real life" has been a few decades of shame and hiding my inner self. My relatively short "Fab life" has on the whole involved acceptance and encouragement. Yes there has been positive attention and yes at times that has hugely boosted my ego. It may be at times I have encouraged that attention, but on the whole this scene has been a reassuring experience. So perhaps the Fab me is to a degree more real than the real me?

That’s awesome!! Yeah I have a few tv friends who have to hide their tv from friends and families and it must be so hard! Getting the confidence through fab is awesome really happy for you and all tvs who don’t have to hide here! Go girl!xx"

Not sure what you mean?

Umm I get a lot in both. You?"

I get way less attention on fab. Hence, I have to flirt my way through fab. My strike rate is sitting at .12%. Planning to increase to .5% by end of May. It's a tough yalker tbh!

But the point still stands how do you come to the conclusion they’d probably get no attention in real life?

I’m sorry when did I say I had come to that conclusion... I said perhaps... read it properly before jumping on the defensive negative train"

“ I’ve got to say one thing that tickles me is how many women AND men that probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life MUST get it here. So it gives them a huge ego. Where as in real life maybe not...? Thoughts?”

You said probably, not perhaps... have you forgotten what you’ve written?

How do you come to the conclusion that someone probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life? There’s no “negative train” I’m curious.

I’m sorry when did I say I had come to that conclusion... I said perhaps... read it properly before jumping on the defensive negative train"

I don’t think anybody’s being negative, we’re just wondering why you perhaps think they don’t get attention in real life

Not sure what you mean?

Do you get more attention on fab than real life? i get lots of attention in life its about how you are with people, if you have good skills with people

Okay. What skills are we talking about on here?verbal diarrhoea lol "

Oh. Bullshit. I see!

I’m sorry when did I say I had come to that conclusion... I said perhaps... read it properly before jumping on the defensive negative train

“ I’ve got to say one thing that tickles me is how many women AND men that probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life MUST get it here. So it gives them a huge ego. Where as in real life maybe not...? Thoughts?”

How do you come to the conclusion that someone probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life? There’s no “negative train” I’m curious. "

Maybe they’re fuck ugly

"Why does it bother you so much OP? Everyone’s entitled the use the site in a way that helps them maximise their chances of meeting compatible people right?

Curious to know this too"

When did I say it bothered me...nope pretty sure I didn’t say that. I think this site is awesome for many reasons as I’ve mentioned in other responses if you care to read them rather than just make up your mind before reading carefully...main point is huge difference between inflated egos and gaining confidence ...is there not?

Not sure what you mean?

Umm I get a lot in both. You?

I get way less attention on fab. Hence, I have to flirt my way through fab. My strike rate is sitting at .12%. Planning to increase to .5% by end of May. It's a tough yalker tbh! "

maybe if you use better pictures of yourself youll be more successful

By *unandfriendship4uMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Titch you have hit the nail on the head there x

How do you come to the conclusion that someone probably wouldn’t get any attention in real life? There’s no “negative train” I’m curious.

Maybe they’re fuck ugly "

I did ask if they’re not they’re type but they talked about personality too, so it can’t be that!

Besides one man’s ugly is another’s beautiful or attractive.

I don’t think anybody’s being negative, we’re just wondering why you perhaps think they don’t get attention in real life "

Its an assumption... are people not allowed to assume things these days without offending folk?

I'm only on fab coz nobody wants me

I don’t think anybody’s being negative, we’re just wondering why you perhaps think they don’t get attention in real life

Its an assumption... are people not allowed to assume things these days without offending folk?"

Who have you offended? Like I’ve explained, I’m asking why you’d assume that, so I can answer your OP profiler

Maybe they’re fuck ugly

I did ask if they’re not they’re type but they talked about personality too, so it can’t be that!

Besides one man’s ugly is another’s beautiful or attractive."

Yes I totally agree with that 100%

Properly* damn cold hands!

Its an assumption... are people not allowed to assume things these days without offending folk?"

You’re welcome to assume.

I don’t think anyone’s offended, we are just curious as to where this assumption came from.

I'm so confused OP, are you saying people on here that get attention, dont get it in real life???

I'll answer it how I think you've asked.

I get attention on here and in real life, not always wanted attention. I'm here because it fits my lifestyle, it's not all about attention but it helps to attract people's attention if I want to create a connection with them or even just fuck them.

Does that answer your question?

ASSUME = You make an ASS out of U and ME!

Maybe they’re fuck ugly

Besides one man’s ugly is another’s beautiful or attractive."

True but a person can be stunning on the outside and ugly on the inside and the other way round

Personally both of mine are pretty ugly

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Have some OP

We all need it!

Jo.Xx

Its an assumption... are people not allowed to assume things these days without offending folk?

ASSUME = You make an ASS out of U and ME! "

If it makes them feel better about themselves then sure, have a huge ego.

But you may think they have a huge ego, whereas they may just be joking. I tell everyone I’m a solid 10/10 and, although I am, I know fine well that not everyone agrees with me. If someone points this out, I’ll tell them they’re wrong.

Why? Cause it’s a joke. No ego here, despite what I’ve heard about myself

"Have some OP

We all need it!

Jo.Xx "

I have loads of love! And I love that folk have a great time here and get confidence...it’s the huge egos that tickle me xx

But you may think they have a huge ego, whereas they may just be joking. I tell everyone I’m a solid 10/10 and, although I am, I know fine well that not everyone agrees with me. If someone points this out, I’ll tell them they’re wrong.

Why? Cause it’s a joke. No ego here, despite what I’ve heard about myself "

Some people dig the whole ‘huge ego’ thing, so if they meet in person and realise their huge ego is only when they’re online, then meh. They played themselves

"Have some OP

We all need it!

Jo.Xx

I have loads of love! And I love that folk have a great time here and get confidence...it’s the huge egos that tickle me xx"

So me, love you too OP

Do you include yourself in that? Or are you deserving of the attention you deride others for receiving?

"Have some OP

We all need it!

Jo.Xx

I have loads of love! And I love that folk have a great time here and get confidence...it’s the huge egos that tickle me xx

So me, love you too OP "

(As in, I have a great time and confidence)

"

Why? Cause it’s a joke. No ego here, despite what I’ve heard about myself

Some people dig the whole ‘huge ego’ thing, so if they meet in person and realise their huge ego is only when they’re online, then meh. They played themselves "

Yeah good point

Do you include yourself in that? Or are you deserving of the attention you deride others for receiving?"

Interesting question. If my verifications weren’t hidden perhaps you could make your own assumption from that.

By *urves and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance sometimes.

Confidence is saying "I look great", arrogance is saying "I look better than you".

If you think you're better than other people, you might wanna check in on your own confidence/arrogance before bashing other people's behaviour. Dulling someone's sparkle ain't gonna make yours shine any brighter.

Confident people, on the other hand, couldn't give a shite about what attention other people are getting, whether it's "deserved" or not.

Threads like these get negativity because they imply certain people are not deserving of the attention they get on here. And on whose say so? Would an ego be more acceptable if the person gets that attention in ‘real life’ too?

"Have some OP

We all need it!

Jo.Xx

So me, love you too OP

(As in, I have a great time and confidence)"

Cool! That’s great.

"There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance sometimes.

Confidence is saying "I look great", arrogance is saying "I look better than you".

If you think you're better than other people, you might wanna check in on your own confidence/arrogance before bashing other people's behaviour. Dulling someone's sparkle ain't gonna make yours shine any brighter.

Confident people, on the other hand, couldn't give a shite about what attention other people are getting, whether it's "deserved" or not."

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I am not and never have been on here for an ego boost.

Do I get my fair share of messages? Yes.

Do many men hold my interest on here? Not really.

Nottingham

"Have some OP

We all need it!

Jo.Xx

I have loads of love! And I love that folk have a great time here and get confidence...it’s the huge egos that tickle me xx"

Yes, but what you have done here is create negative energy for yourself and that can't feel good.

But.. We all do what we want right!

Jo.Xx

Confident people, on the other hand, couldn't give a shite about what attention other people are getting, whether it's "deserved" or not."

Yup agree 100%

"I'm only on fab coz nobody wants me "
awwww

Absolutely this!

Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Have some OP

We all need it!

Jo.Xx

Yes, but what you have done here is create negative energy for yourself and that can't feel good.

But.. We all do what we want right!

Jo.Xx "

I enjoy seeing what folk think. And think everyone is bored right now and having a debate is great. But my original point has gone lost here. I’m taking about egos not confidence but folk are jumping on the wrong train.

No it’s not nice when folk get the wrong impression of what you’re trying to say and I probably should have worded it better than I did xx

"I'm only on fab coz nobody wants me awwww "

Finally someone who feels sorry for me

So we aren't in The Matrix then?"

Fab is better than The Matrix!

So we aren't in The Matrix then?

Fab is better than The Matrix!"

Might be more blue pills on fab though

"I'm only on fab coz nobody wants me awwww

Finally someone who feels sorry for me "

I will find you a place. What about my place?

Finally someone who feels sorry for me "

do you correct there spelling

Finally someone who feels sorry for me do you correct there spelling "

I always correct their spelling

Finally someone who feels sorry for me do you correct there spelling

I always correct their spelling "

lol

Here I am a king outside I am just an asshole with expensive shoes !

"Here I am a king outside I am just an asshole with expensive shoes ! "

You're an asshole with expensive shoes on Fab too

"Here I am a king outside I am just an asshole with expensive shoes !

You're an asshole with expensive shoes on Fab too "

Come on woman ! Let me live my dreams !

Come on woman ! Let me live my dreams ! "

Sorry Roberto I'll get back to the kitchen!

Sorry Roberto I'll get back to the kitchen! "

Or in your room so I can say the word !

I’ll be the first to admit I get more attention online that in My real life.......

In real life , No one looks at me sexually or will chat me up....

But online I am a bbc bull that will get 10 emails a day from MEN asking to suck me off ......

Agree OP, bang on. The only people who will slag off your post is the ones who know its true and don't like it shoved in their faces that they're really munters

For some of us munters this is the only place we can come and not feel like munters.

Twat."

Sorry Roberto I'll get back to the kitchen!

Or in your room so I can say the word ! "

Oh you just gave me a minge twinge

"I’ll be the first to admit I get more attention online that in My real life.......

But online I am a bbc bull that will get 10 emails a day from MEN asking to suck me off ......"

"I’ll be the first to admit I get more attention online that in My real life.......

But online I am a bbc bull that will get 10 emails a day from MEN asking to suck me off ......

11 "

That’s awesome for you both! Like I’ve said fab is awesome to gain confidence it’s when the confidence turns to an ego I think that’s when someone can change and not in a good way. But yeah happy for you and go with it xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Here I am a king outside I am just an asshole with expensive shoes ! "
lol theyre expensive......... we have a saying.......... they saw you coming

Agree OP, bang on. The only people who will slag off your post is the ones who know its true and don't like it shoved in their faces that they're really munters "

You’re a very unhappy person aren’t you?

Every post you make consists of being nasty about others.

I really think you should seek some professional advice for what’s causing you to be so rude and nasty all the time.

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

No I’m

Why do you think their egos are inflated? Do you think self worth should be based on looks then?

Scotland - Aberdeen

Agree OP, bang on. The only people who will slag off your post is the ones who know its true and don't like it shoved in their faces that they're really munters "

So when did you hide your profile? Before or after your 'munter' comment?

Agree OP, bang on. The only people who will slag off your post is the ones who know its true and don't like it shoved in their faces that they're really munters

So when did you hide your profile? Before or after your 'munter' comment? "

Pandemic on, try it

"This will blow your minds, this is real life."

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

Pandemic on, try it "

Can abide by social distancing quite nicely with profile showing.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Pandemic on, try it "

Not worth my breath

Which category do you fit into then

I really think you should seek some professional advice for what’s causing you to be so rude and nasty all the time."

So, just because I'm not all fluffy like you lot and speak the truth I'm nasty? But you lot all jump on board and have a pop at the OP and that's fine?

Do one

I really think you should seek some professional advice for what’s causing you to be so rude and nasty all the time.

So, just because I'm not all fluffy like you lot and speak the truth I'm nasty? But you lot all jump on board and have a pop at the OP and that's fine?

Do one "

You lot? Who was having a pop at the OP? you're the one that's started calling people names. Calling people munters (to use you're word's) is the truth???

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Why do have to be so mean ;( Everyone is beautiful in their own and some find it easier on here to talk to people. What’s wrong with someone having compliments? Everyone wants to feel good about themselves

Do one "

No one has had a pop at the OP.

She knew exactly what she was doing when she started the thread and her subsequent comments.

Do one

You lot? Who was having a pop at the OP? you're the one that's started calling people names. Calling people munters (to use you're word's) is the truth??? "

Try reading through the thread properly

If anyone pops there head above the pit in this place and dares to question, all the fluffy brigade gang up and jump on board, it's pathetic, sorry.

Do one

You lot? Who was having a pop at the OP? you're the one that's started calling people names. Calling people munters (to use you're word's) is the truth???

If anyone pops there head above the pit in this place and dares to question, all the fluffy brigade gang up and jump on board, it's pathetic, sorry. "

I think you Will find having a different opinion on here is perfectly acceptable, I do all the time. The difference is Some of us can do it without being offensive and putting others down

Do one "

The comment was nasty. You cant deny that. Calling people munters isnt speaking the truth, not calling people munters isnt being fluffy. It's laughable to suggest either of those is the case.

I'm not convinced, actually I'm never convinced by the "telling it like it is" defence.

Dont we all appreciate a little attention? And ultimately feeling appreciated and wanted has a positive affect on us all.

I'm trying to be objective about your debate, but I really dont think attention on fab is about people's ego getting a boost or them being able to get attentionnormally. Its sexually orientated no doubt, and people will pay compliments to have their way, but were all different and fit into life in a mosaic pattern....usually looks great as a whole picture.

"

The comment was nasty. You cant deny that. Calling people munters isnt speaking the truth, not calling people munters isnt being fluffy. It's laughable to suggest either of those is the case.

I'm not convinced, actually I'm never convinced by the "telling it like it is" defence. "

Some of the fluffy brigade may call it nasty, others on here who dare to speak their minds may call it being honest, either way I haven't seen anyone from the fluffy brigade have a go at the person who called me a twat? Or is that acceptable?

Or, is that laughable to suggest they might?

Do one

If anyone pops there head above the pit in this place and dares to question, all the fluffy brigade gang up and jump on board, it's pathetic, sorry. "

People can have different opinions on here and they do, all the time. Difference is, you resorted to name calling which there was no need for

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

The green arrow gives you a great insight into a person. Excellent filter

Do one

If anyone pops there head above the pit in this place and dares to question, all the fluffy brigade gang up and jump on board, it's pathetic, sorry.

People can have different opinions on here and they do, all the time. Difference is, you resorted to name calling which there was no need for"

So someone calling me a twat is acceptable then? Don't see you calling that one out? Or are you part of the fluffy gang too?

Do one

I think you Will find having a different opinion on here is perfectly acceptable, I do all the time. The difference is Some of us can do it without being offensive and putting others down"

Sorry but who was putting who down? If you read through the thread there are several put downs towards me. One saying I had sour grapes...so implying what about me? Another about losing ones shine by putting folk down...which isn’t what I did!!!

Confidence=great! Ego=not!

That was my message...but heaven forbid someone has a bleeding opinion.

Sorry if I offended anyone as it wasn’t my intention despite folk saying it was. And if you lot actually read everything I’ve said you’d see that

"The green arrow gives you a great insight into a person. Excellent filter "

Yeah it shows I'm not up everyone's arse and is an honest person who says it as it is. Bloody hell, the fluffy gang are all out tonight

"The green arrow gives you a great insight into a person. Excellent filter

Yeah it shows I'm not up everyone's arse and is an honest person who says it as it is. Bloody hell, the fluffy gang are all out tonight "

Christ but you’re fun at parties

Nottingham

Fluffy cuddles anyone?!

Jo.Xx

Do one

I think you Will find having a different opinion on here is perfectly acceptable, I do all the time. The difference is Some of us can do it without being offensive and putting others down

Sorry but who was putting who down? If you read through the thread there are several put downs towards me. One saying I had sour grapes...so implying what about me? Another about losing ones shine by putting folk down...which isn’t what I did!!!

Confidence=great! Ego=not!

That was my message...but heaven forbid someone has a bleeding opinion.

Sorry if I offended anyone as it wasn’t my intention despite folk saying it was. And if you lot actually read everything I’ve said you’d see that "

They have selective reading skills, they only see their fluffiness and miss all the slagging off they do to others as that's acceptable in their fluffy world

"The green arrow gives you a great insight into a person. Excellent filter

Yeah it shows I'm not up everyone's arse and is an honest person who says it as it is. Bloody hell, the fluffy gang are all out tonight "

I applaud speaking your opinion, after all if you're on the side of the majority, check your position as the saying goes.

But not everyone who's sensitive to others positions are pink and fluffy?

You can still have an opposing view without offending people?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Is it why it's called "bumping uglies"?

"Fluffy cuddles anyone?!

Jo.Xx "

Can I have one pretty please. Xx

"

I'm not convinced, actually I'm never convinced by the "telling it like it is" defence.

Some of the fluffy brigade may call it nasty, others on here who dare to speak their minds may call it being honest, either way I haven't seen anyone from the fluffy brigade have a go at the person who called me a twat? Or is that acceptable?

Or, is that laughable to suggest they might? "

I think many/most will always respond to a deliberately provocative post. That's what your's was. The abusive response wasn't provocative.

Everybody gets attention from somebody eventually. There is the perfect person or people out there for everyone.

I really think you should seek some professional advice for what’s causing you to be so rude and nasty all the time."

He’s probably been rejected a few too many times so has turned bitter overnight.

Happens all the time here.

He’s probably been rejected a few too many times so has turned bitter overnight.

Happens all the time here."

Oh look here's another one

Happens all the time here.

Oh look here's another one "

Another what, “fluffy brigade” as you call it?

Or maybe just maybe you’re the problem here and not everyone else who sees you being nasty...

When several people are saying the same thing it’s time to look at yourself to see what you’re doing...

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I think people are missing the point of this thread. Saying single guys who have trouble dating in real life, are successful on fab, doesn't ring true.

For single guys it's much harder to get a meet on fab than to meet outside. Personally I love the competitive side of it.

"I think people are missing the point of this thread. Saying single guys who have trouble dating in real life, are successful on fab, doesn't ring true.

For single guys it's much harder to get a meet on fab than to meet outside. Personally I love the competitive side of it. "

how competitive do you get? would you risk losing a chess match for a meet?

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

"I think people are missing the point of this thread. Saying single guys who have trouble dating in real life, are successful on fab, doesn't ring true.

For single guys it's much harder to get a meet on fab than to meet outside. Personally I love the competitive side of it.

how competitive do you get? would you risk losing a chess match for a meet?"

Hmmm. That's a good one.

I'd play chess to win. Loser becomes sex slave

» Add a new message to this topic