FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Be Kind

Be Kind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone on this Manic Monday remember to always be kind there are people out there that are going through moments in their lives that they never thought would happen.. they may come on here to get away from what's going on on behind closed doors and maybe they just want a chat doesn't mean that they want to get in your trousers so to speak..

I've always said on my social media and on many other places if anyone feels alone or or just feeling really bad with what's going on then they can contact me I've seen over the past couple of days on the forums where people have been nasty and it's just not acceptable be kind don't be a D**k.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello everyone on this Manic Monday remember to always be kind there are people out there that are going through moments in their lives that they never thought would happen.. they may come on here to get away from what's going on on behind closed doors and maybe they just want a chat doesn't mean that they want to get in your trousers so to speak..

I've always said on my social media and on many other places if anyone feels alone or or just feeling really bad with what's going on then they can contact me I've seen over the past couple of days on the forums where people have been nasty and it's just not acceptable be kind don't be a D**k."

Totally agree OP

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When someone like me has gone through state of depression knowing full well that it's horrible being alone living on your own is terrible not being able to go round see the parents or go and see any loved ones

» Add a new message to this topic