FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chatter chatter

Chatter chatter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthern Stars OP   Couple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

How much do you chatter to people that you have met online? ie we send a message to a profile we like, they message us back, a few messages are exchanged and we all decide we would like to meet.

Do you continue regular conversation about swinging, do you say hello every now and again, ir do you end up chattering a lot about life in general as well as swimging?

We find too much messaging can put you into the 'friends zone' before you've even met, but then we also enjoy getting to know a little about people before we meet, but we also like to keep the spark alive.

Complicated eh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I agree. I think it’s best to either get on and meet or forget it and move on. From my experience the longer the chat goes on the less likely you are to meet.

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"I agree. I think it’s best to either get on and meet or forget it and move on. From my experience the longer the chat goes on the less likely you are to meet. "

I dont think that true I wdnt meet someone with only a few messages exchanged it might be true from a man's point of view

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Weeks. I need to know everything down to their inside leg measurement before I’ll even consider a social

Yeah it can be complicated haha but for me it depends on the Fabber you're communicating with because conversation varies with different people/interests etc

Mine have been long... long and I mean months leading upto epic adventures to short exchanges or arranged to meet at social/event for better/quicker chemistry and just take things from there. I just go with the flow and however things plan out it's all good

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

It depends how long it takes for all the stars to align to enable a meet to happen in some cases

Generally, as long as it takes to determine they are the kind of person/people who we are going to get on with. So depends on how quick the flow of messages are I guess.

I tend to keep in touch with most people we've met as it becomes a friendship thing to. In these cases we do chat about life in general as well as flirting x

"It depends how long it takes for all the stars to align to enable a meet to happen in some cases

Generally, as long as it takes to determine they are the kind of person/people who we are going to get on with. So depends on how quick the flow of messages are I guess.

I tend to keep in touch with most people we've met as it becomes a friendship thing to. In these cases we do chat about life in general as well as flirting x"

Well said and agreed. The 'stars to align' definitely play a key role! Sometimes you have fabulous surprises and other times on the flip side prolonged communication can help to identify if not compatible prior to meeting.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"Weeks. I need to know everything down to their inside leg measurement before I’ll even consider a social "

Is it possible to cut out the middle bit and just send an inside leg measurement, if so I'll get on to my taylor right away

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Like to meet for a social early on otherwise you head creates this persona that can be a massive let down.

Learnt the hard way, so bit of chit chat and a social for me as soon as, if we're meeting at the time

Jo x

By *orthern Stars OP   Couple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

"Like to meet for a social early on otherwise you head creates this persona that can be a massive let down.

Learnt the hard way, so bit of chit chat and a social for me as soon as, if we're meeting at the time

Jo x "

We totally get you with this.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"Like to meet for a social early on otherwise you head creates this persona that can be a massive let down.

Jo x

We totally get you with this. "

I second that

"Weeks. I need to know everything down to their inside leg measurement before I’ll even consider a social

Is it possible to cut out the middle bit and just send an inside leg measurement, if so I'll get on to my taylor right away "

» Add a new message to this topic