FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pictures

Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a question for Admin...

I have uploaded some pics from my phone that was deemed unacceptable due to it coming from my screenshot album. However whilst browsing through other profiles I have seen a number of pictures that have clearly been screenshot or don't have any form of face or body part.

I am asking what is acceptable and what's not???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Have you addressed this directly with admin themselves OP?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Photo rules can be found here:

https://m.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

If you find ones that you don't think comply then I guess you could always report them so admin can review

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe the others have just slipped through since they have so many to check? If the photos belong to you just crop them so you can't see the screenshot then upload them again.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah the photos belong to me, some from Fbook/WhatsApp so that maybe why, but will tey the crop.

No I've not addressed it directly with Admin and I'm not the type to report others. I'm not one to judge, live and let live I say.

Just thought it was abit strange that's all. I think the Admin do a magnificent job keeping us all in check, no complaints at all in that aspect

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I’ve uploads a few over time and quite a few are rejected saying I’m not in the photo! Which I clearly am! I just re upload. Then I see people with cartoons that they’re clearly not in that haven’t been rejected. Go figure....

Mrs J x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Screenshots are not allowed. If you report any that have sneaked through they will be sorted