FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fuck buddy

fuck buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any girls out there that can honestly say they can handle a long term fuck buddy without letting feelings get involved?

My now x fuck buddy told me she loves me! I feel bad that shes upset but I made it very clear from the start I wanted nsa fun only... What else could i of done to avoid this from happening? Maybe treat her badly or something?

Now im put off the idea of having another fuck bud

Ps she dont use this site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is not anything you could do if you did not see it coming, barr end it if you did see it coming.

Being nasty aint gonna help any though.

I seem to get the same problem FB's want proper realtionships, etc. So I have a new 3 month rule and onto the next. Works for me.

3month rule lol theres not enough single girls for that! Lol

So why end it. Just coz she has said the L word does she now want you just to herself.

"3month rule lol theres not enough single girls for that! Lol "

Lucking Im not looking for single women then eh.

What is a long term fuck buddy anyways? I've never had one last a few months without wanting to date proper or using the ''L'' word (and no not lube). I thought men were becoming the new needy creatures.

My fuck buddy and I have been together over a year, realistically neither of us wants a relationship, its someone to meet now and again either just socially, go to clubs and parties together and we are happy to play together as equally as we are to play separately, no jealousy or any other feelings come into play. We make decisions together whether to go to a particular club or parties, and the same for pubs/restaurants. Sometimes we don't have the time to play so basically its someone to go out with and holiday with but no strings, just to have fun.

No you shouldn't treat her bad, that will give you a bad reputation, not just hurting her more. It is however par for the course and I am sure there are lots of other people in the same situation as you and you could not have avoiding it either

Can you still be friends with her? 'love' sucks you can't help when it happens. I suffer with the same problem. Nothing you could have done, just one of those things.

"My fuck buddy and I have been together over a year, realistically neither of us wants a relationship, its someone to meet now and again either just socially, go to clubs and parties together and we are happy to play together as equally as we are to play separately, no jealousy or any other feelings come into play. We make decisions together whether to go to a particular club or parties, and the same for pubs/restaurants. Sometimes we don't have the time to play so basically its someone to go out with and holiday with but no strings, just to have fun.

No you shouldn't treat her bad, that will give you a bad reputation, not just hurting her more. It is however par for the course and I am sure there are lots of other people in the same situation as you and you could not have avoiding it either"

"Are there any girls out there that can honestly say they can handle a long term fuck buddy without letting feelings get involved?

My now x fuck buddy told me she loves me! I feel bad that shes upset but I made it very clear from the start I wanted nsa fun only... What else could i of done to avoid this from happening? Maybe treat her badly or something?

Ps she dont use this site."

i know for a fact i could, im quite a cold person when it comes to emotions, to be honest tho i dont think id want a long term fuck buddie, to me thats not what swinging is all about, i know different things work for different people but why would i want to have sex with the same person month after month?

I come on here to find new and exciting experiences and i dont think you'd get that from shagging the same guy long term it would get a bit like shagging the ex after a bit lol

So yeah i know id never fall for anyone as i get bored of people far to quick and tend to move on to the next after a short time

"So why end it. Just coz she has said the L word does she now want you just to herself. "

to be fair if someone told me they loved me i would end it

How can you carry on meeting someone after they have said that, its a bit like playing with their emotions and could be sending the wrong signals out to them

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Are there any girls out there that can honestly say they can handle a long term fuck buddy without letting feelings get involved?

Oh please...as if it's only women.

When I say long term i mean about 8/9 months probably to long!

When did i say its only women? Im hardly interested in men am I!

Only the sane peoples comments please?

"When did i say its only women? Im hardly interested in men am I!

Only the sane peoples comments please? "

Think she means that blokes can't handle being long term fb's either. Blokes have feelings too you know. Sometimes.

I agree I never said they didnt? Im only speaking for myself.... But yet again theres angry men haters on this site waiting to jump down necks lol

"When I say long term i mean about 8/9 months probably to long! "

depends what your after if neither want a relationship no amount of times to long

Things is once you start meeting people regular, make friends, spend the night together, start making each other brecky the next day etc your running the risk of one or the other falling for the other

For me this is about sex, i dont do home meets because i think that gets to cosy, i only meet in hotels and club and when ive finshed i go home alone, i dont share my bed, i dont spend the night with people and i dont make them a cuppa in the morning, that way everyone knows where they stand and im not doing anything at all to lead anyone on

I can see how some people could get confused tho, i know lots who say its no string fun but then go on a night out, cook a meal for the other, invite them to stay the weekend, lots will read more into that

Im not saying thats how it should or shouldnt be, im just saying what works for me

Apart from me have no heart obviously lol

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Its all ways a difficult one as. I have two fab relationships but if the right lady comes along it would be permament for me but would still swing together as a couple relationship is Fab no pun intended. Good luck. I think most ladies on here like the romance too and why not

"Apart from me have no heart obviously lol "

not a case of having no heart its just a case of making sure everyone know what the ground rules are

I would feel horrible if anyone told me they loved me and i didnt feel the same, im not sure how id deal with that so i just find prevention is better than cure, keep people at arms lenth and noone gets the wrong idea

sorry if that makes me a bad person

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

lol ive guys that ive been seeing some up to six years, but i donp just have the one i have a variety. i do have feelings for these guys but its a fondness. just like really good friends that i shag. men can be as bad as women though

I can easily... But I've lost a few long term fb because they have developed feelings. I could easily have carried on As changed nothing for me... But they couldn't deal with me not feeling anything back and still meeting other men...

It happens I think its not a female or male thing but a personality thing.

Cali

I have a small group of "friends with benefits", some I have been seeing for nearly 3 years. I am very fond of all of them but from the start it was made very clear that it was NSA. They have been good friends and none of us won't to spoil it. Yes, in a way I love some of them but, not the "possessive happy ever after way". I like them for their hedonistic approach to life. It works for all of us, long may it continue

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Ive had a fuck buddy for nearly 10yrs n can honestly say there are no romantic feelings on either part.

What we have is fab,the sex is amazin,but neither of us want more. What we have works for us,i love him to bits n class him as my best mate but im not in love with him or he me xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

once i had someone tell me they loved me. i was so damn shocked as it was the last person i would think. tried to talk and work something out but it was useless. i was so damn angry and upset as he ruined something that to me had been brilliant

"When did i say its only women? Im hardly interested in men am I!

Only the sane peoples comments please? "

Nice ass

I've not been swinging very long, but I've always been able to separate sex and love...some people can't. Just because it's happened this once though doesn't mean it always will. I've had some fb's for months, and one for over a year...having said that I've also had to cut off contact with one or two because they got a bit too clingy.

So long as you are honest from the start, and you are clear with this girl now that there will be nothing more, then you aren't a cold or bad person...if you string her along however that's a different story (not that I'm saying you will!). Don't treat her badly, what will that achieve other than more upset? It's probably been hard for her to tell you how she feels, but just explain to her that's not what you want and I would suggest going your separate ways. If she's part of your social group then I'm sure one day you can be friends again, just maybe give her some space.

Just because someone has developed feelings though it doesn't mean they aren't a swinger! There are lots of couples on here that weren't looking for a relationship but stumbled across one when they met their other half...sometimes it is 'right'. And if you are going to have a relationship, then why not with a fellow swinger so that you can continue to have all the fun it brings! x

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

i meet a regular fb on here and it is just that we both understand the rules set in place he is married wth permission and i understand that we are just here for nsa atm it what i want and what he can offer so we have fun simple if it got to much then we are both adults and am sure it will end and move on

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Perfect set up for me...fantastic sex, no commitment other than friendship!!

The amount of women on here who meet someone once - then have a status saying ' not meeting without so n so now' says it all

There is a high volume of women who meet who want more - some are honest on their profiles and admit it too. Some don't

When you have sex with someone there is going to be some kind of emotion and if you fall in love there is nothing you can do about it. I think the woman showed great courage in telling you if im being honest as its not an easy thing to say

Treating someone badly so they don't fall in love with you - well that is just insane.

» Add a new message to this topic