FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Heavy cummers

Heavy cummers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I often get asked if I like 'heavy cummers' and I just don't get it. Isn't there enough pressure on a guy to perform already, without him also having to produce a bucket load of cum at the end? When did this become a thing??

Oh and I also don't expect a guy I'm with to be hung, so bring on the average dicks for me please, and squirt your teaspoon full or bucket full of cum over me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"So I often get asked if I like 'heavy cummers' and I just don't get it. Isn't there enough pressure on a guy to perform already, without him also having to produce a bucket load of cum at the end? When did this become a thing??

Oh and I also don't expect a guy I'm with to be hung, so bring on the average dicks for me please, and squirt your teaspoon full or bucket full of cum over me "

I dont get it either. I can only think that it's an ego thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I often get asked if I like 'heavy cummers' and I just don't get it. Isn't there enough pressure on a guy to perform already, without him also having to produce a bucket load of cum at the end? When did this become a thing??

Oh and I also don't expect a guy I'm with to be hung, so bring on the average dicks for me please, and squirt your teaspoon full or bucket full of cum over me "

If I must

"

If I must "

Haha, you must

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m not sure I can reach from here.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Great post! You'll have all the average cocks queuing up! Most fall into the average category

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I am completely put off when guys say this. It does absolutely nothing for me. Some love it though, apparently

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I have probably put on about a stone in lockdown. Does that mean when I jizz I am a heavy cummer?

Oh and I also don't expect a guy I'm with to be hung, so bring on the average dicks for me please, and squirt your teaspoon full or bucket full of cum over me Great post! You'll have all the average cocks queuing up! Most fall into the average category "

I just don't enjoy the feeling of being split in half and stretched, so huge cocks are NOT my thing.

» Add a new message to this topic