FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever wondered why...

Have you ever wondered why...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itty9899 OP   Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

You are attracted to certain types of people, Tall over short, thin over curvy or voluptuous, blonde over brunette , athletic over average, was it something in your pass or a social thing dating the same types as your friends, as Sigmund Freud once said, Every women wants to marry her father every man wants to sleep with his mother.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't wanna marry my dad

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm attracted to certain types of brains, bodies and looks are irrelevant type wise in my eyes

By *itty9899 OP   Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"I'm attracted to certain types of brains, bodies and looks are irrelevant type wise in my eyes"

But what attract you the certain types of brains?

I can safely say with 100% confidence and certainty, I am not looking for anyone like my father

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"I can safely say with 100% confidence and certainty, I am not looking for anyone like my father "

same and can confirm my husband is the polar opposite of what my dna donor is

I think thinner people project healthiness which the brain might be subconsciously drawn to.

I'm not driven toward any one particular type, I find different things about different women attractive and couldn't pin down any one physical quality that I must have in a lover. The only thing that actually matters is their personality and wether you get on or not.

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

Men who worry over such trivialities in life seriously need to get a grip or get on the Meds not that the later will solve the issues... Nik

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Stupid millionares with huge cocks oh and must be tall...

It is a mixture of genetics and environment. Upbringing may have a role in shaping what you find attractive but genetics will have it says. From an evolutionary and genetics perspectives, males may be attracted to females that look like healthy in order to reproduce the best offsprings.

Yet even if nature dictates that human species absolutely needs the sexual opposite so as to reproduce... There are a myriad of dispositional factors that needs to be taken into consideration. As seen above, although genetics may influence your sexual attraction to the opposite partner, you may still find yourself attracted to the same sex as yourself. So the evolutionary perspective fails to explain it.

Now it can be argued that from a social point of view that you may be attracted to people who own the qualities that you are lacking.

Consequently it is very difficult to find the principal reason of why you are attracted to whose you are attracted to..as it is a mixture of everything

"It is a mixture of genetics and environment. Upbringing may have a role in shaping what you find attractive but genetics will have it says. From an evolutionary and genetics perspectives, males may be attracted to females that look like healthy in order to reproduce the best offsprings.

Yet even if nature dictates that human species absolutely needs the sexual opposite so as to reproduce... There are a myriad of dispositional factors that needs to be taken into consideration. As seen above, although genetics may influence your sexual attraction to the opposite partner, you may still find yourself attracted to the same sex as yourself. So the evolutionary perspective fails to explain it.

Now it can be argued that from a social point of view that you may be attracted to people who own the qualities that you are lacking.

Consequently it is very difficult to find the principal reason of why you are attracted to whose you are attracted to..as it is a mixture of everything "

I want to hear the rest of this mighty fine lecture

"It is a mixture of genetics and environment. Upbringing may have a role in shaping what you find attractive but genetics will have it says. From an evolutionary and genetics perspectives, males may be attracted to females that look like healthy in order to reproduce the best offsprings.

Consequently it is very difficult to find the principal reason of why you are attracted to whose you are attracted to..as it is a mixture of everything

I want to hear the rest of this mighty fine lecture "

It would be too long

My taste in men change about every 15 years lol

Years ago it was smooth chests and no beards and not tall.

Now its a lovely hairy chest (not gorilla) beards and tall. I like dad bods but now im also heading towards a body with good muscled arms and fit. Not rippling gym gods though lol

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I’m just simply looking for someone that can come up with a half decent conversation and a great sense of humour

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No.

But I'm fascinated how our tastes change as we age. How does that work?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sure there are good psychological reasons behind trends in attraction.

Certainly not my dad though

[Removed by poster at 08/05/20 13:33:35]

Ugh!! Definitely not! I wouldn’t want to marry anyone like my dad x Viv x

» Add a new message to this topic