FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever been fired !!

Have you ever been fired !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I only ask this because I've just remembered my time in the Prison Service .

Although there were mitigating circumstances, I accidentally forgot about a ladder on the perimeter fence ( yes you're allowed to laugh ) .

Have you ever been sacked for silly ( or good ) reasons ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, my boss was a cunt, that's my excuse

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"Yes, my boss was a cunt, that's my excuse "

Ditto

From the first day I couldn't meet her expected standards, and she made it fairly obvious

Got a four month pay out as severance and then got a new better job two weeks later....

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I came to a mutual agreement with a boss once, that allowed us to part ways amicably... I thought he was a cunt and he thought I was a cunt.. sorted

Every job I ever had until I got a mortgage still walking a thin line some days

Yes, sacked because i phoned in sick for a shift then went to aparty - someo e grassed me up and boom, oot the door. Hated the job anyway & was on my final written warning for lateness anyway. If you clocked in even 3 minutes 'late' you were given official warnings. Total dicks!

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don’t think I have actually, just left for other jobs really

Den of Iniquity

"I came to a mutual agreement with a boss once, that allowed us to part ways amicably... I thought he was a cunt and he thought I was a cunt.. sorted "

Cant argue with that really

I’ve walked away from jobs but never been sacked.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Once from a 2 week xmas work job because I was too busy partying with my mates to turn up for 2 hours a week on a Sunday, I was 20

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"I came to a mutual agreement with a boss once, that allowed us to part ways amicably... I thought he was a cunt and he thought I was a cunt.. sorted

Cant argue with that really "

Ye but ivy opinion was right lol

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Got fired at 18, came to work after an all-nighter still off my face taken into an office with a union rep and asked if I can give any reason why I shouldn’t be fired, couldn’t think of one. Sorted myself out within a few months, it’s was the right thing for them to do , no hard feelings at all.

Den of Iniquity

"Yes, sacked because i phoned in sick for a shift then went to aparty - someo e grassed me up and boom, oot the door. Hated the job anyway & was on my final written warning for lateness anyway. If you clocked in even 3 minutes 'late' you were given official warnings. Total dicks! "
I think we've all done that in the past at one time at least .

I've been to work smashed out my face before

Den of Iniquity

"Once from a 2 week xmas work job because I was too busy partying with my mates to turn up for 2 hours a week on a Sunday, I was 20 "

We all did it in our yoof

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope, never.

Den of Iniquity

"Got fired at 18, came to work after an all-nighter still off my face taken into an office with a union rep and asked if I can give any reason why I shouldn’t be fired, couldn’t think of one. Sorted myself out within a few months, it’s was the right thing for them to do , no hard feelings at all. "

Fair enough lol

Den of Iniquity

Mine has been for 15 years lol , still there

I got called into the office once expecting to be fired. Just before he got to the Alan Sugar moment i handed in a prewritten letter of resignation. Stitch that.

Once. One of the girls in the office was expecting a promotion and I got it. She started a gossip campaign and had me fired. After speaking to my union i got offered my job back but told em to fuck off, took compensation instead. The girl lost her job after that too, bought glee to my eyes to see her working in a Wimpy a few months later.

Not yet, but I feel it is coming as currently expected to sit at home and do 6 hours a day of online training or course work, As well as homeschool my daughter and try not to emotionally break from lockdown.

So I’m doing about 2 hours a day, as I’m to busy keeping my physical and mental health strong and being the best mum I can be. Bring on the sacking.

I (her) was sacked when I was 17/18, I worked in a restaurant/bar which used to stay open after hours.

I fell asleep whilst slicing lemons and the owner (who was a lovely gentleman) said that he couldn't believe a youngster couldn't stay awake and that I was a health and safety risk to myself....

He was so sad and sorry to let me go but I totally understood his reasons and tbh I was glad because I am not a night owl.

Den of Iniquity

"Once. One of the girls in the office was expecting a promotion and I got it. She started a gossip campaign and had me fired. After speaking to my union i got offered my job back but told em to fuck off, took compensation instead. The girl lost her job after that too, bought glee to my eyes to see her working in a Wimpy a few months later. "
love this

Den of Iniquity

"I got called into the office once expecting to be fired. Just before he got to the Alan Sugar moment i handed in a prewritten letter of resignation. Stitch that. "

Good timing

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Nope, but i have walked off a job.

I bloody hated it, was only there a week. Went on lunch and never went back.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

No never, although a few times I wished they had

Den of Iniquity

"Not yet, but I feel it is coming as currently expected to sit at home and do 6 hours a day of online training or course work, As well as homeschool my daughter and try not to emotionally break from lockdown.

So I’m doing about 2 hours a day, as I’m to busy keeping my physical and mental health strong and being the best mum I can be. Bring on the sacking. "

That cant be easy

Den of Iniquity

"I (her) was sacked when I was 17/18, I worked in a restaurant/bar which used to stay open after hours.

I fell asleep whilst slicing lemons and the owner (who was a lovely gentleman) said that he couldn't believe a youngster couldn't stay awake and that I was a health and safety risk to myself....

He was so sad and sorry to let me go but I totally understood his reasons and tbh I was glad because I am not a night owl.

"

Awww that actually is a sad story

Den of Iniquity

"Nope, but i have walked off a job.

I bloody hated it, was only there a week. Went on lunch and never went back."

Haha yep I've done that too

Den of Iniquity

"No never, although a few times I wished they had"

"I (her) was sacked when I was 17/18, I worked in a restaurant/bar which used to stay open after hours.

Awww that actually is a sad story "

Oh no you feel sorry for me, I can sense a sympathetic cwtch from a mile off.

aye and every place I have been sacked from has shutdown because i done bloody everything

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes. I was a tempestuous teenager but in retrospect I totally made the right call and would do similarly again.

Yes, well my probation was terminated in the same meeting I rejected my manager's sexual advances.

Den of Iniquity

Oh no you feel sorry for me, I can sense a sympathetic cwtch from a mile off. "

I can feel empathy me

Den of Iniquity

"Yes. I was a tempestuous teenager but in retrospect I totally made the right call and would do similarly again."

Den of Iniquity

"Yes, well my probation was terminated in the same meeting I rejected my manager's sexual advances. "

Oh no you feel sorry for me, I can sense a sympathetic cwtch from a mile off. I can feel empathy me "

» Add a new message to this topic