FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Natural or enhanced breasts

Natural or enhanced breasts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dmiring You OP   Man  over a year ago

BOLTON

Never had an opportunity to "cop a feel" of a pair of siliconed boobs... what's people preferences or are all boobs... boobs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've not touched them either. Just mine.

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Depends on the surgeon some fake look great others not so much.

Just boobs, they're all good

Natural....alllll day long

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I was thinking the same thing today...well I’ve only felt natural but have wondered if silicone have a better feel to it

I like fake boobs. Its something different. I've felt them before and liked it but I've never pumped a girl with fake ones before. I'd like to!

Prefer natural perky breasst but enhanced are ok as long as they are not oversized

"I was thinking the same thing today...well I’ve only felt natural but have wondered if silicone have a better feel to it "

I wouldn't say they feel better or worse just very different.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

We've never felt false boobs

BOLTON

I've always assumed they would be rock hard with no "wobble" or "squashyness"...

Hope that makes sense

"I've always assumed they would be rock hard with no "wobble" or "squashyness"...

Hope that makes sense"

Mine wobble and they’re squishy!

"I've always assumed they would be rock hard with no "wobble" or "squashyness"...

Hope that makes sense

Mine wobble and they’re squishy!"

And look amazing

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Prefer the natural feel and look , some of theses massive enhance boobs look mental , when they're moving about their boobs just standstill !!! Crazy

"Prefer the natural feel and look , some of theses massive enhance boobs look mental , when they're moving about their boobs just standstill !!! Crazy "

Completely agree

I find most boobs beautiful. I have friends with enhanced ones, that have shown me, but not felt them, cos feeling my mates boobs would be too weird!

"Depends on the surgeon some fake look great others not so much."

I agree with this. I'd be prime candidate for getting mybboobs enhanced but I don't think they would be "me". I would love bigger boobs though, just naturally.

I am very curious as to whether they feel soft or rock hard, as some of them look it!

"I find most boobs beautiful. I have friends with enhanced ones, that have shown me, but not felt them, cos feeling my mates boobs would be too weird!"

U not curious as to how they feel?

Personally i love playing with boobs during sex and natural has always felt better to me

Me personally love the natural ones

them bouncing

them shape

The way they feel

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Natural and not big

"Me personally love the natural ones

them bouncing

them shape

The way they feel "

This is where I make notes on people’s profiles for future reference so I can tell them to fuck off when they message me.

Hope that makes sense"

Capsular contracture makes them feel hard. It's a comucatuon of breast augmentation. Silicone implants do feel very soft, and they do wobble and squish.

Sorry, can't spell

"This is where I make notes on people’s profiles for future reference so I can tell them to fuck off when they message me. "

Oh damnnnn

By *hesecretdocMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Yours are just perfect!!

X

"Depends on the surgeon some fake look great others not so much.

I agree with this. I'd be prime candidate for getting mybboobs enhanced but I don't think they would be "me". I would love bigger boobs though, just naturally.

I am very curious as to whether they feel soft or rock hard, as some of them look it! "

By *unggeorgeMan  over a year ago

hither green

Natural all day love most girls just want to looking like some else everyone is Beautifill 1 way. Plus I’m martial to an older women or couple who want more then quick sex

To be honest I have thought about implants for a very long time as I really dislike how i look ( before you troll me i'm not fishing, just being honest.)

I've received some really nasty comments in the past asking if I'm male to female trans or calling me a man.

I'm more worried about my parents judging me and people making assumptions that I'm an airhead necause I've had work done.

Plus the idea of surgery scares the shit out of me! There's a lot I would get done if I could afford it!

BOLTON

And looking amazing if you don't mind me saying...

"This is where I make notes on people’s profiles for future reference so I can tell them to fuck off when they message me. "

If yours are bouncy and squishy you got a good pair, and yours are not oversized for your frame, it’s the huge ones that are poor quality and go hard like water melons that are not very nice

If they're done well you can't tell a difference between real or enhanced.

"To be honest I have thought about implants for a very long time as I really dislike how i look ( before you troll me i'm not fishing, just being honest.)

I've received some really nasty comments in the past asking if I'm male to female trans or calling me a man.

I'm more worried about my parents judging me and people making assumptions that I'm an airhead necause I've had work done.

Plus the idea of surgery scares the shit out of me! There's a lot I would get done if I could afford it!"

I said to my mother when I was 16 if my boobs don’t come by the time I’m 18 I’m having a boob job, she told me to wait till I was 21. I had them done when I was 23. Wish I went bigger but back then I was only size 6 and weighed less than 8 stone so they looked bigger on that frame than my frame now. I’ve been pregnant with them, I’ve breastfed with them. They’re submuscular (behind my chest muscle) can’t feel my implants cos I’ve naturally gained more weight and there’s more fat and breast tissue covering them.

By *ovestrapMan  over a year ago

London

"Depends on the surgeon some fake look great others not so much.

I am very curious as to whether they feel soft or rock hard, as some of them look it! "

For me you have amazing boobs.

But I'm told you have to wear a sports bra for a few weeks after and they crack that's when they settle into their normal place from. Being like a rock hard.

London

"To be honest I have thought about implants for a very long time as I really dislike how i look ( before you troll me i'm not fishing, just being honest.)

Plus the idea of surgery scares the shit out of me! There's a lot I would get done if I could afford it!

I said to my mother when I was 16 if my boobs don’t come by the time I’m 18 I’m having a boob job, she told me to wait till I was 21. I had them done when I was 23. Wish I went bigger but back then I was only size 6 and weighed less than 8 stone so they looked bigger on that frame than my frame now. I’ve been pregnant with them, I’ve breastfed with them. They’re submuscular (behind my chest muscle) can’t feel my implants cos I’ve naturally gained more weight and there’s more fat and breast tissue covering them. "

Do you have it don't from under the cup or through your nipples.

I said to my mother when I was 16 if my boobs don’t come by the time I’m 18 I’m having a boob job, she told me to wait till I was 21. I had them done when I was 23. Wish I went bigger but back then I was only size 6 and weighed less than 8 stone so they looked bigger on that frame than my frame now. I’ve been pregnant with them, I’ve breastfed with them. They’re submuscular (behind my chest muscle) can’t feel my implants cos I’ve naturally gained more weight and there’s more fat and breast tissue covering them. "

They look great...they still look so natural too

BOLTON

Being honest... ( just had a peep at your profile) and I say....fuck them that are hating.

I see a beaut, all rounder...

You do you.. try not to let what you think others will think about you.

I said to my mother when I was 16 if my boobs don’t come by the time I’m 18 I’m having a boob job, she told me to wait till I was 21. I had them done when I was 23. Wish I went bigger but back then I was only size 6 and weighed less than 8 stone so they looked bigger on that frame than my frame now. I’ve been pregnant with them, I’ve breastfed with them. They’re submuscular (behind my chest muscle) can’t feel my implants cos I’ve naturally gained more weight and there’s more fat and breast tissue covering them.

"

If by under the cup you mean in the natural crease under the breast then yes.

Also dunno what you’re on about by saying they crack and that’s why you wear a sports bra.

Silicon doesn’t crack it’s like gel. You wear a sports bra for two weeks because you’re swollen and you have stitches so you need support and time for them to heal.

London

If by under the cup you mean in the natural crease under the breast then yes.

Also dunno what you’re on about by saying they crack and that’s why you wear a sports bra.

Silicon doesn’t crack it’s like gel. You wear a sports bra for two weeks because you’re swollen and you have stitches so you need support and time for them to heal. "

The crack so I'm told by friends who had it done. Said the tits go from the bolt on look to dropping once they settle. The go to their rear drop look

By *nerealman100Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Natural are always the best the only takes I have felt were too hard, even tho they looked ok they didn't feel right so for me you cannot beat natural

Well they look great to me and I think they suit your frame. I don't understand why mine are so small for my frame. There are people a lot smaller than me with naturally bigger boobs so I don't know what went wrong.

It is something I am definitely thinking about more seriously but I know if I have one surgery I would want to keep chasing aspects of my appearance.

London

"Well they look great to me and I think they suit your frame. I don't understand why mine are so small for my frame. There are people a lot smaller than me with naturally bigger boobs so I don't know what went wrong.

It is something I am definitely thinking about more seriously but I know if I have one surgery I would want to keep chasing aspects of my appearance. "

I think you look amazing.

"Well they look great to me and I think they suit your frame. I don't understand why mine are so small for my frame. There are people a lot smaller than me with naturally bigger boobs so I don't know what went wrong.

It is something I am definitely thinking about more seriously but I know if I have one surgery I would want to keep chasing aspects of my appearance. "

I was due my pre op assessment on the 23rd of March for a nose job but NHS obviously cancelled all non essential surgeries. Been waiting for 6 years for it since the last time I broke it really messed it up! It’s so wide at the top I can’t get sunglasses to fit, it makes crunching noises when I lift the tip and there’s a jagged bit sticking out!

I prefer natural, I didn’t like the feel of fake boobs they don’t bounce the same feels too easy to pop aswell although a breast lift feels amazing, I’ll definitely go for that in a decade ish

I thought yours were real they look fantastic.

I'm the same as you in making mental notes of all the men saying they don't like them too big etc. Absolute state of them judging

Mine are real and I'm looking to get an uplift in a couple of years. I am 49 though and they have served me well

By *tticusukMan  over a year ago

Formby

I live breast implants!

Mine are natural but I do love the feel of fake & have had the pleasure too x

Natural definitely

By *unlovers70Couple  over a year ago

Overseas

I want mine done (Mrs) but hubby loves natural. I haven't ruled it out for the future as have to do what is right for me. I have a couple of friends with fake ones and I'm always having a feel. Theirs are done well, like Annie's, and look and feel great to me!

Well good morning

Tbh I always thought I could recognise enhanced ones until I touch some. If she hadn't told me that they have been enhanced I honestly wouldn't have guessed !

"I prefer natural, I didn’t like the feel of fake boobs they don’t bounce the same feels too easy to pop aswell although a breast lift feels amazing, I’ll definitely go for that in a decade ish"

I'd love to have a breast lift too...

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Fake boobs can definitely bounce ??

By *igBoobsConnoisseurMan  over a year ago

Boobsville

Natural for me. Implants can be very natural looking, depends on the surgeon and opting for under the muscle gives a more natural look

I prefer natural, I like the shape, size and realness of them

L x

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"I find most boobs beautiful. I have friends with enhanced ones, that have shown me, but not felt them, cos feeling my mates boobs would be too weird!"

Can I try then?

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Mine are that fake I can take them off and throw them at people

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hope that makes sense

Mine wobble and they’re squishy!"

They look amazing

Prefer natural boobs but false ones wouldn’t put me off

Robotic ones with spinning tassels and an attached drinks bar are the best

I’ve met a woman with false ones. Wasn’t much different to be honest. I was just jealous they stayed in the same place when she took her bra off

Also they’re not false boobs or fake boobs. They’re enhanced. It’s still a persons real breasts, their skin, breast tissue, milk ducts and nipples, they just have a small pocket of silicone inside as well to ‘enhance’ them.

"Also they’re not false boobs or fake boobs. They’re enhanced. It’s still a persons real breasts, their skin, breast tissue, milk ducts and nipples, they just have a small pocket of silicone inside as well to ‘enhance’ them. "

Oops sorry miss

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northallerton

Big and natural

I don’t mind, they’re boobs what’s not to like

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

What ever makes the person feel confident. Mine homegrown but if wasn't happy who knows if I'd want a boost

"Also they’re not false boobs or fake boobs. They’re enhanced. It’s still a persons real breasts, their skin, breast tissue, milk ducts and nipples, they just have a small pocket of silicone inside as well to ‘enhance’ them.

Oops sorry miss "

Don’t worry it’s not just you, just when people say false or fake it makes me think of those plastic joking ones. Mine are very much real and functioning, they fed my baby for the first 3 months of her life, 4 grands worth of feeders!

"Also they’re not false boobs or fake boobs. They’re enhanced. It’s still a persons real breasts, their skin, breast tissue, milk ducts and nipples, they just have a small pocket of silicone inside as well to ‘enhance’ them.

Oops sorry miss

Don’t worry it’s not just you, just when people say false or fake it makes me think of those plastic joking ones. Mine are very much real and functioning, they fed my baby for the first 3 months of her life, 4 grands worth of feeders! "

Yeah I get that to be fair. Wrong choice of word.

Enhanced may look great but for touch and feel you can't beat natural

Reconstruction is very important, but...

The ex had them done and we finished a week after. Total fake and was done for vanity and showing off. Never again as I was conned. Natural, even if sexy and small is nicer. I fear when women do it for confidence when it is simply so they can be among the bigger women for more attention. So sad.

"Big and natural "

Totally amazing.

Definitely have to be natural.

Most fake ones look awful.

"Mine are that fake I can take them off and throw them at people "

"Definitely have to be natural.

Most fake ones look awful."

I doubt very much you could tell who had natural or enhanced boobs nowadays.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Cant wait to get mine done. Hopefully in the next year or two. i think when the surgeon is good you wont be able to tell the difference

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Hope that makes sense

Capsular contracture makes them feel hard. It's a comucatuon of breast augmentation. Silicone implants do feel very soft, and they do wobble and squish. "

Ahh, at last someone with some knowledge! I wasn't aware there were different methods.

I've been lucky enough to play with both over the years. My most regular being natural double f's which were delightfully sensitive and caused great reaction from my lady friend. I've met a girl with natural n's! Which were impressive but not so sensitive..... My current lady friend is natural double j's which as she's a slender frame look remarkable!

I would advise every guy who is pressured into paying for the enhancement to think very carefully about parting with their funds. Your relationship must be solid.

Natural all day long.

"Natural all day long."

Absolutely, always the best natural

Natural but some fake ones are nice too if they are done right and in per portion x

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Natural all day long."
This

I like a woman with 3 boobs.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

If they are big then I prefer fake or small real and pert. But in reality any on a lady is pretty awesome.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Natural for me, I don't mind enhanced boobs but I think these massive ones are not very attractive.

By *eventysixCouple  over a year ago

glossop

Natural for both of us

My best friend has Enhanced boobs and I’m very jealous of hers yet mine are all natural and she is jealous of mine. Boobs are sexy full-stop xx

But when we get far to d*unk we do feel each other’s!!!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

All boobs are good boobs. I'm more impressed with big naturals, but I like big enhanced boobs too.

I prefer enhanced. More perky, symmetrical and I like the feel of them.

Also partial to pert natural breasts

London

"My best friend has Enhanced boobs and I’m very jealous of hers yet mine are all natural and she is jealous of mine. Boobs are sexy full-stop xx

But when we get far to d*unk we do feel each other’s!!! "

So. Very true. Boobs are amazing.. I for 1 love your boobs. Kiss

London

"I like a woman with 3 boobs."

You been watching Total Recall again?

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Mine had a little help, after breastfeeding our kids they were a bit too far south xxx

I just love boobies

"I like a woman with 3 boobs.

You been watching Total Recall again? "

"Never had an opportunity to "cop a feel" of a pair of siliconed boobs... what's people preferences or are all boobs... boobs. "
natural always

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I haven’t cum across a pair I didn’t like.

"I would advise every guy who is pressured into paying for the enhancement to think very carefully about parting with their funds. Your relationship must be solid. "

If your relationship broke up just one week after your partner had her boobs enhanced, I’d say there were other issues in your relationship.

London

[Removed by poster at 08/05/20 14:09:12]

London

"

This made me laugh.. Thanks

I see 1 problem. You only have 1 pair of hands.

I see 1 problem. You only have 1 pair of hands."

I can rub the middle one with the top of my head ??

Natural

London

I can rub the middle one with the top of my head ??"

Lmao lol

Though you would have used your mouth for the middle.

Lmao lol

Though you would have used your mouth for the middle. "

I’d be wearing a surgical mask ??

London

I have a question.

We talk about what's better.

Take a step back. If you are with a women. Both enjoying your time together.

Does it matter if she is natural or fake?

Surely it's just 1 part of her.

There's more to her than just her tits.

See so many guys saying they perfer 1 to the other.

Yet would not say no to a single women if she offered sex to them

London

Lmao lol

Though you would have used your mouth for the middle.

I’d be wearing a surgical mask ?? "

You are a fucker.. Good one..

Hope you will be wearing gloves too

i would not have sex with a woman who didn’t have 3 boobs no

London

"i would not have sex with a woman who didn’t have 3 boobs no"

I see a few problems there...

Hahaha.

NATURAL!

Organic please just like mine.

I have natural boobs, two of my friends have enhanced boobs, they look and feel incredibly natural and amazing!

If I lose so much weight that I end up with empty saddle bags, I’ll get an enhancement too.

"I would advise every guy who is pressured into paying for the enhancement to think very carefully about parting with their funds. Your relationship must be solid.

If your relationship broke up just one week after your partner had her boobs enhanced, I’d say there were other issues in your relationship."

You would say that would you? maybe I should come to you for advice in the future? I know one thing that a relationship with someone that is not to be trusted, who is not genuine or honest and is capable of taking the money first is not someone I would want to be with.

As I said to the guys out there be very careful when parting with your funds. Being dumped and out of pocket is a proper kick in the balls from someone who just wants to show her plastic tits off.

"I would advise every guy who is pressured into paying for the enhancement to think very carefully about parting with their funds. Your relationship must be solid.

If your relationship broke up just one week after your partner had her boobs enhanced, I’d say there were other issues in your relationship.

You would say that would you? maybe I should come to you for advice in the future? I know one thing that a relationship with someone that is not to be trusted, who is not genuine or honest and is capable of taking the money first is not someone I would want to be with.

As I said to the guys out there be very careful when parting with your funds. Being dumped and out of pocket is a proper kick in the balls from someone who just wants to show her plastic tits off."

Do you even care that by slagging off that one woman who did that to you you’re slagging off a whole group of women who have had this procedure done.

By *ust TL nowMan  over a year ago

Durham

Had no complaints on my enhanced assets most don't even realise I've had them done and don't believe they aren't natural even after having a feel x

London

"Had no complaints on my enhanced assets most don't even realise I've had them done and don't believe they aren't natural even after having a feel x"

You have amazing assets. Don't care if they are enhanced or not. Very sexy.

London

As I said to the guys out there be very careful when parting with your funds. Being dumped and out of pocket is a proper kick in the balls from someone who just wants to show her plastic tits off.

Do you even care that by slagging off that one woman who did that to you you’re slagging off a whole group of women who have had this procedure done. "

Personally I think when a women get enhanced boobs her confidence grows. And some men can't handle it. They are seeing their parent is a new form. And maybe they feel their partner will go off them..

The female had a confidence boost and the male looses confidence.

Which crests problems in the relationship

Natural all the way. Used to like the idea of them, if I lose weight I tend to lose my chest a bit but I've learnt to accept my small handful.

Over the years I've heard too many times how different implants feel and unnatural they look.

It's put me off and now just feel confident with my little pancakes haha

London

"Natural all the way. Used to like the idea of them, if I lose weight I tend to lose my chest a bit but I've learnt to accept my small handful.

Over the years I've heard too many times how different implants feel and unnatural they look.

It's put me off and now just feel confident with my little pancakes haha"

"small handful" who told you that..

Your boobs are perfect.. If you change them. That's your choice. But they are amazing just the way they are

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Prefer natural, but like our bits and pieces it's more about the person they're attached too.

"Natural all the way. Used to like the idea of them, if I lose weight I tend to lose my chest a bit but I've learnt to accept my small handful.

It's put me off and now just feel confident with my little pancakes haha"

Great attitude, more women should do the same. I have had a few stupid comments about an ex who had her tits done. She was pretentious and became a show off but there are still people on here that would back her up and suggest that I am stereotyping when I simply refer to her non-loving attitude to better herself. I think people just like arguing on these forums.

By *ust TL nowMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Had no complaints on my enhanced assets most don't even realise I've had them done and don't believe they aren't natural even after having a feel x

You have amazing assets. Don't care if they are enhanced or not. Very sexy. "

Well thank you

By *ambslass48Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I have a real one and a fake one when dressed no one knows which one fake lol

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

My ex hated enhanced boobs with a passion. Point blank refused to entertain any lady with enhanced boobs. Doesn't bother me....unless they are totally out of proportion like some models and porn stars. Then they just look comical.

London

"Had no complaints on my enhanced assets most don't even realise I've had them done and don't believe they aren't natural even after having a feel x

You have amazing assets. Don't care if they are enhanced or not. Very sexy.

Well thank you "

You are most welcome

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Mine are natural but I wouldn’t mind a breast lift in the future, I know people who have had theirs done and they’ve done a bloomin great job and feel lush x

Good and bad in both camps, innit. But I really appreciate natural beauty.....

All boobies are great small,big,natural or enchanted

They all are great on touch

And to be honest it's all about the nipples + a good naughty tongue, they control the horn level

i agree

"All boobies are great small,big,natural or enchanted

And to be honest it's all about the nipples + a good naughty tongue, they control the horn level "

Enchanted chests...

London

"i agree "

Just saw your pic. Do you need a massage?

And don't use baby oil. It's way too slippery and you can't eat it. Coconut is way better.

"All boobies are great small,big,natural or enchanted

And to be honest it's all about the nipples + a good naughty tongue, they control the horn level

Enchanted chests... "

My mistake enhanced

I love boobies.

By *unk_of_loveMan  over a year ago

Hanley

I've not so long ago got to play with a pair of enhanced boobs and whilst I still prefer natural these weren't too bad

Do you even care that by slagging off that one woman who did that to you you’re slagging off a whole group of women who have had this procedure done. "

Big natural all day wins for me

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Prefer natural

Mr

[Removed by poster at 09/05/20 05:42:21]

By *artinbobMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I’ve had experience of both but my preference would be natural but I’m not against fakes. It’s more about the person they’re attached too

By *somemoresomeCouple  over a year ago

south east

Natural

By *ungle VIP 1Man  over a year ago

colchester

Natural tits for me, fake ones are nice but the novelty soon wears off. Like a ladys tits to move as her body moves while making love, find fakes dont give that movement.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"I’ve had experience of both but my preference would be natural but I’m not against fakes. It’s more about the person they’re attached too "
Good point

Never felt silicone ones have plenty to play with of the wife’s cleavage

I Love natural, can beat taking the bra off and sitting natural i love that

» Add a new message to this topic