FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Relationship

Relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder if any relationship has come out of being on here I.e met on here for a one nighter but ended up in a relationship

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes loads.

Did for me x Viv x

Yes but my advice, be careful!

"Yes loads."
really that’s interesting

"Did for me x Viv x"
that’s great

"Yes but my advice, be careful! "
careful about what hun?

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

There are a few couples that we know of who met on here (not us)

"There are a few couples that we know of who met on here (not us)"
cool I thought there would be

"Did for me x Viv x that’s great "

Thank you xx

"Did for me x Viv x"

Brilliant! See there are nice people on here! X

Yes, I think you can fall for someone no matter where you meet and if you have that amazing chemistry from the first night then you'd be silly to let that pass you by. X

Theres probably only 2 or 3 women on here that I'd be happy to start a relationship with. I'd shag a lot more though!

Yeah there’s a few that have.

"Yes, I think you can fall for someone no matter where you meet and if you have that amazing chemistry from the first night then you'd be silly to let that pass you by. X"

This! But you can still have incredible chemistry and not be in a relationship. X

"Yes, I think you can fall for someone no matter where you meet and if you have that amazing chemistry from the first night then you'd be silly to let that pass you by. X

This! But you can still have incredible chemistry and not be in a relationship. X"

Absolutely, the relationship can just build if see each other frequently x

"Yes, I think you can fall for someone no matter where you meet and if you have that amazing chemistry from the first night then you'd be silly to let that pass you by. X

This! But you can still have incredible chemistry and not be in a relationship. X"

Definitely. I don’t want a relationship. I’ll take the fun without the hassle please! I like my life as it is

I met my other half via another swinging site. Neither were looking for anything longterm but we have been together almost 13 years now, married for 7 years. It's heaven

"Did for me x Viv x

Brilliant! See there are nice people on here! X"

There are x Met him and that was that, so I guess I’m one of the lucky ones x

By *anzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Lanzarote

We met on Tinder!

This! But you can still have incredible chemistry and not be in a relationship. X

Definitely. I don’t want a relationship. I’ll take the fun without the hassle please! I like my life as it is "

100% agree, as much as at times I feel lonely and would like to “date” a romantic man. It would take someone incredible to change my status.

"I met my other half via another swinging site. Neither were looking for anything longterm but we have been together almost 13 years now, married for 7 years. It's heaven "

Sometimes, when you stop looking, things just come your way!

Definitely. I don’t want a relationship. I’ll take the fun without the hassle please! I like my life as it is

100% agree, as much as at times I feel lonely and would like to “date” a romantic man. It would take someone incredible to change my status. "

Can still have the romance too. And the love!

"Yes, I think you can fall for someone no matter where you meet and if you have that amazing chemistry from the first night then you'd be silly to let that pass you by. X"
I agree but I do think it may be more complicated meeting a so off here say you don’t want to swing in a relationship?

100% agree, as much as at times I feel lonely and would like to “date” a romantic man. It would take someone incredible to change my status.

Can still have the romance too. And the love! "

Hmmm, I’m not convinced of that. X

"Theres probably only 2 or 3 women on here that I'd be happy to start a relationship with. I'd shag a lot more though! "
roger good to know lol

Definitely. I don’t want a relationship. I’ll take the fun without the hassle please! I like my life as it is "

I’m kind of like that that’s why I only meet people once or twice

"I met my other half via another swinging site. Neither were looking for anything longterm but we have been together almost 13 years now, married for 7 years. It's heaven "
awwww

"Did for me x Viv x

There are x Met him and that was that, so I guess I’m one of the lucky ones x "

cute

"Theres probably only 2 or 3 women on here that I'd be happy to start a relationship with. I'd shag a lot more though! roger good to know lol"

Sorry...you'll soon realise that I mainly post things to provoke a reaction of some sort!

"Did for me x Viv x

There are x Met him and that was that, so I guess I’m one of the lucky ones x cute"

Thank you xx

"Yes but my advice, be careful! careful about what hun? "

A friend of mine met her hubby on here, around the same time as I met a guy. They are married! We split up after a couple of years, it wasnt pretty. So it can go either way.

Definitely. I don’t want a relationship. I’ll take the fun without the hassle please! I like my life as it is I’m kind of like that that’s why I only meet people once or twice"

See I’m the opposite. I only ever meet one person. A FWB. I don’t do sharing either. It works for me. I’ve always had feelings for the ones that I’ve met long term. I probably couldn’t do it otherwise. I get that some are scared of getting feelings or find it difficult to handle. I’m ok with it. I know what I want as such and my like hasn’t room for someone in it properly. x

Definitely. I don’t want a relationship. I’ll take the fun without the hassle please! I like my life as it is I’m kind of like that that’s why I only meet people once or twice

See I’m the opposite. I only ever meet one person. A FWB. I don’t do sharing either. It works for me. I’ve always had feelings for the ones that I’ve met long term. I probably couldn’t do it otherwise. I get that some are scared of getting feelings or find it difficult to handle. I’m ok with it. I know what I want as such and my like hasn’t room for someone in it properly. x

"

*life

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

Yes I found my wife Nora

Yes, I met my partner on here. I messaged him first as I liked how he sounded on the forums and in his profile. We very nearly didn't meet as about 2 days later I ended up in hospital with a badly broken knee. He was great online support through my emotional rollercoaster while in hospital, and eventually earned himself the invitation to come over when I was settled at home. That was Halloween 2018, and until the lockdown, we were spending every weekend together. Can't wait to see him again soon and go back to our "normal".

This is getting far too sentimental for my liking. Can we please go back to naughty chat and flirting?

"Yes, I think you can fall for someone no matter where you meet and if you have that amazing chemistry from the first night then you'd be silly to let that pass you by. X I agree but I do think it may be more complicated meeting a so off here say you don’t want to swing in a relationship?"

Yes, think that's why it's best to be honest of what you want from the start x

By *ack-offMan  over a year ago

hertfordshire

People actually make friends on here

"Theres probably only 2 or 3 women on here that I'd be happy to start a relationship with. I'd shag a lot more though! roger good to know lol

Sorry...you'll soon realise that I mainly post things to provoke a reaction of some sort! "

consider me provoked

"Theres probably only 2 or 3 women on here that I'd be happy to start a relationship with. I'd shag a lot more though! roger good to know lol

Sorry...you'll soon realise that I mainly post things to provoke a reaction of some sort! consider me provoked "

Then my job here is done!

"Yes but my advice, be careful! careful about what hun?

A friend of mine met her hubby on here, around the same time as I met a guy. They are married! We split up after a couple of years, it wasnt pretty. So it can go either way."

yeah I’m sure as if one wants to carry on swinging and one doesn’t that would be a huge issue

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yup

"People actually make friends on here "

Yes, I'm lucky I've made some friends too x

Definitely. I don’t want a relationship. I’ll take the fun without the hassle please! I like my life as it is I’m kind of like that that’s why I only meet people once or twice

"

that’s my issue I don’t want catch feelings and I don’t like sharing

"Yes I found my wife Nora "
awww

"Yes, I met my partner on here. I messaged him first as I liked how he sounded on the forums and in his profile. We very nearly didn't meet as about 2 days later I ended up in hospital with a badly broken knee. He was great online support through my emotional rollercoaster while in hospital, and eventually earned himself the invitation to come over when I was settled at home. That was Halloween 2018, and until the lockdown, we were spending every weekend together. Can't wait to see him again soon and go back to our "normal". "
that’s nice hun

"This is getting far too sentimental for my liking. Can we please go back to naughty chat and flirting?"
or you could leave my thread I’m just after advice and curious

[Removed by poster at 07/05/20 19:55:05]

"Yes, I think you can fall for someone no matter where you meet and if you have that amazing chemistry from the first night then you'd be silly to let that pass you by. X I agree but I do think it may be more complicated meeting a so off here say you don’t want to swing in a relationship?

Yes, think that's why it's best to be honest of what you want from the start x"

oh most definitely

that’s good!

Sorry...you'll soon realise that I mainly post things to provoke a reaction of some sort! consider me provoked

You’re a cheeky one you lol

Then my job here is done! "

I’ve made some amazing friends on here. Actually met one of my best friends on here. So I found everything I want that makes me happy on this site, haha x Viv x

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Yes just coming up for 5 years now

We have a couple profile too

"Theres probably only 2 or 3 women on here that I'd be happy to start a relationship with. I'd shag a lot more though! "

Phew, I can safely sleep at night knowing I am safe from your amarous advances to my rectum now!

that’s my issue I don’t want catch feelings and I don’t like sharing "

I think it’s inevitable to get some feelings if you’re seeing someone long term regularly. It doesn’t scare me though. I’m always honest from the start, I’m not very fablike lol. I don’t like sharing and I won’t! X

"Yes I found my wife Nora "

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

that’s my issue I don’t want catch feelings and I don’t like sharing "

Can you share if no feelings if you had a regular and he had others for example

Can you share if no feelings if you had a regular and he had others for example "

I’m not sure I could I’m a jealous person I know that’s not good but it’s true

I think it’s inevitable to get some feelings if you’re seeing someone long term regularly. It doesn’t scare me though. I’m always honest from the start, I’m not very fablike lol. I don’t like sharing and I won’t! X "

true

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

It certainly is possible. I've met someone amazing on here,) and incredibly he says he feels the same as i do.

I've also met some very lovely folk who have become good friends.

I've been very lucky on here

Yes we met through fab and the clubs.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

NSA relationships yes, I met one of my regular fwb nearly a year ago now and I do have feelings for each and every one of them, but I am a poly so being able to share is natural for me and jealousy doesn't exist in our journeys, that is key to sustaining multiple relationships.

"It certainly is possible. I've met someone amazing on here,) and incredibly he says he feels the same as i do.

I've also met some very lovely folk who have become good friends.

I've been very lucky on here

"

hell yes I feel the same xxxxxxx

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Aw, nice thread.

All this solo isolation is making me wonder if I might quite fancy one after all .. an open one, but a partner. Hmmm.. haven't thought that for a while

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

This isolation is messing with so many single guys heads, they hadn't much chance before the virus I don't favour thier chances after. Probably all turn Bi just to get some..... Nik

» Add a new message to this topic