By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wonder if he had a milkmaid and what else"

Filthy girl !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Used to have a fast food chain!

A young dairyman cuts his finger quite badly at work and he rushes off to show the farmer.

"What you need to do", says the farmer, "is stick your finger in a cow's arse, that'll sort it".

So off to the parlour runs the young dairyman where he bumps into the milkmaid. She enquires as to his presence and the young man relays the farmers advice.

"That doesn't sound very nice, " she says, " tell you what, why not stick it in my arse instead?" And with that she bends over and lifts her skirts.

After some fumbling the maid exclaims, " hang on, that's not my arse!" To which the young dairyman replies, " i know, that's not my finger either".

By *oddy OP   Woman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"A young dairyman cuts his finger quite badly at work and he rushes off to show the farmer.

"What you need to do", says the farmer, "is stick your finger in a cow's arse, that'll sort it".

So off to the parlour runs the young dairyman where he bumps into the milkmaid. She enquires as to his presence and the young man relays the farmers advice.

"That doesn't sound very nice, " she says, " tell you what, why not stick it in my arse instead?" And with that she bends over and lifts her skirts.

After some fumbling the maid exclaims, " hang on, that's not my arse!" To which the young dairyman replies, " i know, that's not my finger either". "

good one

» Add a new message to this topic