FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Picture perfect

Picture perfect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys I've been scrolling through fab at the men's pics and verifications and notice that a lot of men have very limited meets in relation to the 100s of meets most girls have and a lot of these girls are not a prize to say the least.. sooo. My question is What kind of pictures/profile would help single guys get more interests and meets from you? Point out an example if possible.. Let's give props to those doing things right????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Man, I love a shaming thread

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Dude.....

Wow! Not really any need to start slating people OP

Ones with huge cocks spunking big loads

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Clearly OP hasn't considered the great disprorionality of female to male users.

Could have worded it better, but when you're right, you're right

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Hey guys I've been scrolling through fab at the men's pics and verifications and notice that a lot of men have very limited meets in relation to the 100s of meets most girls have and a lot of these girls are not a prize to say the least.. sooo. My question is What kind of pictures/profile would help single guys get more interests and meets from you? Point out an example if possible.. Let's give props to those doing things right????"

Munters get meets but you don’t? Does that make you even more of a munter? It’s the only logical conclusion I can see.

Oh, and crashing and burning

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Interesting approach for a guy who is looking to meet women!

"Hey guys I've been scrolling through fab at the men's pics and verifications and notice that a lot of men have very limited meets in relation to the 100s of meets most girls have and a lot of these girls are not a prize to say the least.. sooo. My question is What kind of pictures/profile would help single guys get more interests and meets from you? Point out an example if possible.. Let's give props to those doing things right????

Munters get meets but you don’t? Does that make you even more of a munter? It’s the only logical conclusion I can see.

Oh, and crashing and burning "

Hanging out the back of the forums

Op all the women on fab are a prize they are a beautiful in there own way as are us guys we all have something to offer someone.

And to be honest its not all about the pictures it's about how you conduct yourself look at me I'm fat hairy not a total looker by any means yet I've met a few people and gave made some wonderful friends on fab. The only advice on pictures I'd give is to not flod your profile with cock pictures and for goda sake be a gentleman and respect ladies

Women have more varies because we like to make friends not just have sex with people. Most of my varies are purely friends only.

Lol guys this isn't a shaming thread. remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I'm just curious as to others opinions in the approach to this online pool of wonders. And giving props to those who deserve the shout out

"Man, I love a shaming thread "

"Op all the women on fab are a prize they are a beautiful in there own way as are us guys we all have something to offer someone.

And to be honest its not all about the pictures it's about how you conduct yourself look at me I'm fat hairy not a total looker by any means yet I've met a few people and gave made some wonderful friends on fab. The only advice on pictures I'd give is to not flod your profile with cock pictures and for goda sake be a gentleman and respect ladies"

Not all women are a prize. Just like men, some are cunts inside and out

Cheeky git. I’m nobody’s prize anyway!

"Op all the women on fab are a prize they are a beautiful in there own way as are us guys we all have something to offer someone.

And to be honest its not all about the pictures it's about how you conduct yourself look at me I'm fat hairy not a total looker by any means yet I've met a few people and gave made some wonderful friends on fab. The only advice on pictures I'd give is to not flod your profile with cock pictures and for goda sake be a gentleman and respect ladies

Not all women are a prize. Just like men, some are cunts inside and out"

Lool I like the way you phrase that... I can't argue with you there thats 100% real talk...but with online stuff the first thing you judge is the images and profile right. If you dont get past that the personality doesn't get a chance to burn as bright as it is

when i say prize I mean they are just what while ever is lucky enough to get with them wants

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ohh jebus

Not all women are a prize. Just like men, some are cunts inside and out when i say prize I mean they are just what while ever is lucky enough to get with them wants "

What?

No cock pics and imaginitive message

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

"Lol guys this isn't a shaming thread. remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I'm just curious as to others opinions in the approach to this online pool of wonders. And giving props to those who deserve the shout out"

As you say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, thus there is no one approach or type of pic that will appeal to all. There is no magic formula to get meets. A decent profile & interesting messages, that show your individual personality & capture the readers interest, is a solid start.

Besides, women are more likely to be gangbanged then men. That might explain the number of verifications

Lool I like the way you phrase that... I can't argue with you there thats 100% real talk...but with online stuff the first thing you judge is the images and profile right. If you dont get past that the personality doesn't get a chance to burn as bright as it is"

then talk to people hold a conversation that isnt just hey fancy a fuck not every woman will wanna have sex with you thats no different to real life and it doesnt matter if you think you are good looking or not. I've been with ladies that have been models and I've been with women that realy arnt but for me it's all about the personality

"Ohh jebus "
save me jebuuuussssss

I find closing my eyes real tight helps , when I shag ugly men

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"100s of meets most girls have and a lot of these girls are not a prize to say the least.."

Really? Most of the women here don't have "100s" of meets for starters - to then follow up with the "not a prize" thing is insulting at best.

The truth of the matter is both men and women that understand the site and know how to work it the right way have an equal chance of getting meets regardless of their gender.

A lot is made of "women having it easy" because of the number imbalance - fact of the matter is when it comes to quality that number imbalance disappears - women many have a far greater pool to choose from but when you actually take those of little or no interest out of that pool then the choice is as limited for the ladies as it may appear to be for the men.

Put another way, a lady may get 100 messages but only be interested enough to reply to 5 of them and after chatting decide to meet 1 of them.

A guy may only receive 5 messages but they're usually of a sufficient quality that he'd reply to them all but after chatting decide to meet 1.

Same difference, just different ways of getting there.

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder not every one is for everyone, you might not be a prize to some but to others, you will be . It depends what rocks your boat

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I find closing my eyes real tight helps , when I shag ugly men "

You also wanted two blindfolds with me

I love the guys with ‘meh’ pictures and who have a fake legal warning at the end of their profile

Also the guys who have more photos of their willy in women, than of them themselves

Men who say ‘I’m clean’ as if they deserve a medal

Barebackers

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

You could have worded your OP so much better

As for that magic formula of what works there isn’t one, people like what they like. Whether that be an initial attraction from photos / profile or seeing someone’s personality shine through on the forums or through chat.

All of that can also have the opposite effect and have people reaching for the block button, which is either immediate or over time as their mask falls and true personality is shown

"I find closing my eyes real tight helps , when I shag ugly men

You also wanted two blindfolds with me "

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Maybe you’d have more if you didn’t insult the people you’re trying to meet, you’d get more

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I guess I'm not a prize and I have A LOT of verifications. Lots of mine are social ones or people I chatted to in a club as I used to go very regular. Though i do have a lot of play ones too. I'm single, not hurting anyone and being safe, sue me. I dont judge off how many. I read them, speak to the person. But hey, that's just me x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Ones with huge cocks spunking big loads"

I second that notion

"You're all hideous trolls! Why won't you let me shag you?"

"Lol guys this isn't a shaming thread. remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I'm just curious as to others opinions in the approach to this online pool of wonders. And giving props to those who deserve the shout out

As you say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, thus there is no one approach or type of pic that will appeal to all. There is no magic formula to get meets. A decent profile & interesting messages, that show your individual personality & capture the readers interest, is a solid start. "

Thanks for this message. I get there is no magic formula but I'm sure there's a standard to some degree right. I keep hearing imaginative pics but most pics I see of men look the same hence the finger pointing of those getting things right in their profile.. I'm sure it's annoying for you women too right. Lets finger point to the profiles you think hit your standards

"Hey guys I've been scrolling through fab at the men's pics and verifications and notice that a lot of men have very limited meets in relation to the 100s of meets most girls have and a lot of these girls are not a prize to say the least.. sooo. My question is What kind of pictures/profile would help single guys get more interests and meets from you? Point out an example if possible.. Let's give props to those doing things right????"
cock avatar let them see what they are getting, little write up because they have great imagination and always lead with sexual innuendo cut to the chase, you are here to get laid lets face it

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

"Hey guys I've been scrolling through fab at the men's pics and verifications and notice that a lot of men have very limited meets in relation to the 100s of meets most girls have and a lot of these girls are not a prize to say the least.. sooo. My question is What kind of pictures/profile would help single guys get more interests and meets from you? Point out an example if possible.. Let's give props to those doing things right????

Oh, and crashing and burning "

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

Some guys are less fussy.. any holes a goal and all that

"Hey guys I've been scrolling through fab at the men's pics and verifications and notice that a lot of men have very limited meets in relation to the 100s of meets most girls have and a lot of these girls are not a prize to say the least.. sooo. My question is What kind of pictures/profile would help single guys get more interests and meets from you? Point out an example if possible.. Let's give props to those doing things right????Some guys are less fussy.. any holes a goal and all that "
I didnt know we was playing football lol

I’m starting a new website “Munters get meets”

"I’m starting a new website “Munters get meets” "

Where do i sign up?

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

As has already been said, there is no magic formula or perfect profile. What appeals to me won't necessarily appeal to someone else. It's all down to personal preference.

A virtually blank profile with only cock pics is unlikely to get any response from me. In fact I probably won't even open the message. A profile with a bio that is interesting and shows a bit of humour, pictures that tease and leave a little to the imagination, messages that are respectful and show that my profile has been read, those are far more likely to get a response.

Shangri-la

"I’m starting a new website “Munters get meets” "

Fuck a watermelon... I can guarantee you'll get messages from vegetarians women who love sex

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Thanks for this message. I get there is no magic formula but I'm sure there's a standard to some degree right. I keep hearing imaginative pics but most pics I see of men look the same hence the finger pointing of those getting things right in their profile.. I'm sure it's annoying for you women too right. Lets finger point to the profiles you think hit your standards "

Thing is though, there really is no "standard" other than the one you hold for yourself - everyone is different and looks for different things and you can't appeal to everyone as a result, just as they won't all appeal to you.

So you have to just present the best possible image of yourself (both in text and pics) and remain true to that image - give some thought to how you want to be seen and the type of person you are hoping to attract and try and cover that in your profile, show some personality and creativeness.

I could name numerous guys whose profile and pics I admire and who are good examples of how to get Fab right but naming them and pointing you in their direction would be pointless because it's their version of them and unique to them - you have to find your version of you that works for you.

Sure you can get ideas of things that might work for you by looking at other guys profiles and pics but it still needs to come from you the individual to make it you - I could copy another guys profile completely but it wouldn't be me then.

You either have it or you don’t OP...

Well then, going by your descriptive that a fair amount of women with loads of veris ain't a prize, basically the fuglies get banged right? So you must question the men folk that are putting their dicks in said fuglies. I mean it MUST prove beyond all reasonable doubt that men think solely with their penis or they wouldn't go near such vomit inducers.

Or all they may need to find a swamp donkey fuckable is for them to be paid a compliment and to be called "my lovely"

Or they may simply have different taste to you.

P

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Well then, going by your descriptive that a fair amount of women with loads of veris ain't a prize, basically the fuglies get banged right? So you must question the men folk that are putting their dicks in said fuglies. I mean it MUST prove beyond all reasonable doubt that men think solely with their penis or they wouldn't go near such vomit inducers.

Or all they may need to find a swamp donkey fuckable is for them to be paid a compliment and to be called "my lovely"

P

"

Swamp Donkey

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"

"Well then, going by your descriptive that a fair amount of women with loads of veris ain't a prize, basically the fuglies get banged right? So you must question the men folk that are putting their dicks in said fuglies. I mean it MUST prove beyond all reasonable doubt that men think solely with their penis or they wouldn't go near such vomit inducers.

P

"

I actually do question some of the mens choices on here.

In fact, women do as well

P

Swamp Donkey "

I might claim that as a Username!!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

At least they don't get accused of being fake with all them verifications

You can't have my vagina. It's not a prize.

"You can't have my vagina. It's not a prize."

PMF? Is that you?

"You can't have my vagina. It's not a prize.

PMF? Is that you? "

Who's that?

PMF? Is that you?

Who's that?"

Pull my finger/lord of orgasms. That was his phrase. You can’t have my penis.

PMF? Is that you?

Who's that?

Pull my finger/lord of orgasms. That was his phrase. You can’t have my penis. "

Haha I remember him.

PMF? Is that you?

Who's that?

Pull my finger/lord of orgasms. That was his phrase. You can’t have my penis.

Haha I remember him."

I remember him too!

Very funny

I'm sure PMF/LoO would have added something very thoughtful to this thread

I’m just sitting back and watching this unfold!

Shangri-la

The OP really needs a BJ apparently

"The OP really needs a BJ apparently "
well I'm not giving it to him

"The OP really needs a BJ apparently "

he's a hot stud.. apparently

Shangri-la

"The OP really needs a BJ apparently well I'm not giving it to him "

Spoilsport

OP, well done on ensuring all women on FAB will socially distance from you for the rest if your life

... and a lot of these 'girls' are not a prize to say the least..Lol

Flooded inbox for all the wrong reasons OP x

Flooded inbox for all the wrong reasons OP x "

surely you're bullies special prize cmon heres what you could have won

Its definitely the full moon!

Flooded inbox for all the wrong reasons OP x surely you're bullies special prize cmon heres what you could have won "

I used the word flooded on a swinging site too... In the dusty-bin with that...

"I’m just sitting back and watching this unfold! "

Popcorn?

I think you should work on your rhetoric first.

» Add a new message to this topic