FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let's stop focusing on Men and Women bashing and talk about something worth while!

Let's stop focusing on Men and Women bashing and talk about something worth while!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and it was 13 yrs in the past and you were your younger self but still had your current memories and experiences?

How I see success today, would be complete different to what I believed it was 13 yrs ago. I will put more focus on relationships that mattered and dont take important people in my life for granted!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Avoid my ex like the plague

"Avoid my ex like the plague "

I would say the same. But then I now see my short coming too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooooo so back when I was 13

I’d catfish so many people and make some money. Pretty easy to do nowadays

Gotta use my knowledge for good! (Good for me, I’m skint)

"Oooooo so back when I was 13

I’d catfish so many people and make some money. Pretty easy to do nowadays

Gotta use my knowledge for good! (Good for me, I’m skint) "

Maybe I will ask you that question in 13 yrs time!

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Summer 2015 - cash in all my savings and put the lot on Leicester City to win the league.

Can we make it 20 years? That would suit me so much more

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd tell myself not to be so bloody ambitious academically, it won't end well

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Avoid my ex like the plague

I would say the same. But then I now see my short coming too! "

Well same for me. I'd just save myself from 12 years of misery

I'd be looking forward to my Thursday night piss up and taking some random girl home

The good old day fucking anything

Run for the hills when things started going bad... dont let my confidence be ruined by xenophobic bullies.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and it was 13 yrs in the past and you were your younger self but still had your current memories and experiences?

How I see success today, would be complete different to what I believed it was 13 yrs ago. I will put more focus on relationships that mattered and dont take important people in my life for granted!"

I'd slash my wrists knowing what I know now would be coming....im staying in the here and now thankyou very much as it's a far nicer place to be and the people aren't phsyco's

Manchester (she/her)

"Run for the hills when things started going bad... dont let my confidence be ruined by xenophobic bullies. "

Hell yes

So I’d be 15.

I’d probably smile more in in pictures and not be so insecure about my braces

Besides that I don’t think there’s anything I’d change.

Probably would bet on sporting events and make some extra money

"Can we make it 20 years? That would suit me so much more"

Go on then. Just imagine that I asked you this question 7 yrs ago!

So much I could have done differently but it would be to late to change anything major in my life

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

A curious number to choose

In my case i'd have moved to the UK a lot sooner

"I'd tell myself not to be so bloody ambitious academically, it won't end well "

Yeah, that too. Dont do it for others. Do it for yourself!

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Have an ex I'd rather avoid too, maybe get here earlier and track down my current FWBs.

I'd have gone self employed much sooner

"A curious number to choose

In my case i'd have moved to the UK a lot sooner "

In my case, if I had moved out of UK a lot sooner!

Only 13 yrs? I think I need to go back a bit further to make much of a difference

Move south anyway.

"Only 13 yrs? I think I need to go back a bit further to make much of a difference

Move south anyway. "

2007 is where everything changed for me. It doesn't have to be 13yrs.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'd tell myself not to be so bloody ambitious academically, it won't end well

Yeah, that too. Dont do it for others. Do it for yourself! "

It was my last year as an undergraduate and I took on a subject on which there had been no publications since before I was born.

... There was a reason for this

"I'd tell myself not to be so bloody ambitious academically, it won't end well

Yeah, that too. Dont do it for others. Do it for yourself!

It was my last year as an undergraduate and I took on a subject on which there had been no publications since before I was born.

... There was a reason for this "

I did spend bloody four years doing a degree in IT!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I wouldn’t change a thing as although I left my ex with 6 hard years to deal with, I would be without my lad.

I’m very much a believer that an alternative path you would choose, with hindsight, is not likely to be any better

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

13 years ago, I’d be 11. Idk maybe study more in exams

How strange think you will like this! I would have been 21 OP, I had not long been divorced after marrying very young! I should have taken the chance to move to NewZealand with my family but chose to stay here. No regrets but I’m certain my life would be completely different.

"I wouldn’t change a thing as although I left my ex with 6 hard years to deal with, I would be without my lad.

I’m very much a believer that an alternative path you would choose, with hindsight, is not likely to be any better "

I reckon this aswell,your mistakes are always going to be yours to make. It just would have been with different people. X

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

past is in the past, let’s move forward

"How strange think you will like this! I would have been 21 OP, I had not long been divorced after marrying very young! I should have taken the chance to move to NewZealand with my family but chose to stay here. No regrets but I’m certain my life would be completely different. "

I should have met you then. You would be on NZ now!

"How strange think you will like this! I would have been 21 OP, I had not long been divorced after marrying very young! I should have taken the chance to move to NewZealand with my family but chose to stay here. No regrets but I’m certain my life would be completely different.

I should have met you then. You would be on NZ now! "

Totally should have gone, If I could I’d be there now.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yesterday is but a memory that cannot be changed. Tomorrow a place we cannot see...

Today is where our life is now. What we do with today is how we change our lives our Hope's our fears. Today is where we change.....if we want to.

Many things would be different for sure but i wouldn’t change a thing if it changed what we have now

I would tell myself that I can get through anything and to live my life to the full. You can’t change your past but you can definitely learn from it x

"I would tell myself that I can get through anything and to live my life to the full. You can’t change your past but you can definitely learn from it x"

"How strange think you will like this! I would have been 21 OP, I had not long been divorced after marrying very young! I should have taken the chance to move to NewZealand with my family but chose to stay here. No regrets but I’m certain my life would be completely different.

Totally should have gone, If I could I’d be there now. "

What is stopping you?

"Yesterday is but a memory that cannot be changed. Tomorrow a place we cannot see...

Today is where our life is now. What we do with today is how we change our lives our Hope's our fears. Today is where we change.....if we want to."

What is stopping you? "

My daughter is young, I would never take her away from her Father. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen just not until she is older.

What is stopping you?

My daughter is young, I would never take her away from her Father. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen just not until she is older. "

Fair enough!

Move forwards never look back.

I doubt I would change much, mistakes are meant to be made because it shapes us, it helps us grow and develop.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

To be honest I don't think I'd do much differently. I think I'd turn out differently if I did.

Manchester (she/her)

"To be honest I don't think I'd do much differently. I think I'd turn out differently if I did."

My scars are definitely part of me. I like me very much.

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and it was 13 yrs in the past and you were your younger self but still had your current memories and experiences?

How I see success today, would be complete different to what I believed it was 13 yrs ago. I will put more focus on relationships that mattered and dont take important people in my life for granted!"

A huge believer that there’s medicine in every experience but...if I already had my current memories and experiences, ie I’ve learned all the lessons from the last 13 years, I would definitely make changes. I would walk out of my marriage and not look back, I’d go back to Australia and see if two or three opportunities were still available, I’d follow my vocation dreams rather than a career so I’m not juggling kids and starting over now, and if I could go back a smidge earlier still, I’d have another few conversations with my dad.

How I see success today, would be complete different to what I believed it was 13 yrs ago. I will put more focus on relationships that mattered and dont take important people in my life for granted!

A huge believer that there’s medicine in every experience but...if I already had my current memories and experiences, ie I’ve learned all the lessons from the last 13 years, I would definitely make changes. I would walk out of my marriage and not look back, I’d go back to Australia and see if two or three opportunities were still available, I’d follow my vocation dreams rather than a career so I’m not juggling kids and starting over now, and if I could go back a smidge earlier still, I’d have another few conversations with my dad."

How do I know you?

Oh fuck! You mean I have to go through the recession, raising teenages and menopause all over again? Not a fucking chance!

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

A huge believer that there’s medicine in every experience but...if I already had my current memories and experiences, ie I’ve learned all the lessons from the last 13 years, I would definitely make changes. I would walk out of my marriage and not look back, I’d go back to Australia and see if two or three opportunities were still available, I’d follow my vocation dreams rather than a career so I’m not juggling kids and starting over now, and if I could go back a smidge earlier still, I’d have another few conversations with my dad.

How do I know you? "

I don’t think you do

"Oh fuck! You mean I have to go through the recession, raising teenages and menopause all over again? Not a fucking chance! "

I'd fuck off so much nonsense. And I'd mind how I spent my time with people - appreciate the company of some and figuratively set fire to other friendships.

"I'd fuck off so much nonsense. And I'd mind how I spent my time with people - appreciate the company of some and figuratively set fire to other friendships."

How do I know you?

I don’t think you do "

Maybe not!

"To be honest I don't think I'd do much differently. I think I'd turn out differently if I did."

For the better or worse?

you can't change whats gone before you can only live your life, i was happy enough 13 years ago and I'm happy enough now

"you can't change whats gone before you can only live your life, i was happy enough 13 years ago and I'm happy enough now "

Oye! You should be in bed sleeping. Did another hot chick walk past your room and set the alarm off again?

"you can't change whats gone before you can only live your life, i was happy enough 13 years ago and I'm happy enough now

Oye! You should be in bed sleeping. Did another hot chick walk past your room and set the alarm off again? "

nope not tonight and no hot chicks here lol

By *ovestrapMan  over a year ago

London

"Avoid my ex like the plague "

O hell yes... This one right here.

Top Ans.

Be prepared..theres a shit storm coming your way and its gonna rip you apart. Who you are now will cease to exist but who you ll become will find the answers and find life.

I’d spend two years saving up money so that in 2009 I could buy a shitload of Bitcoins when they were barely more than pennies and then cash out when they hit over £15k each.

I’d learn to code so I wouldn’t end up professionally obsolete a decade later.

I wouldn’t have made certain mistakes I did.

I’d have prepared for the sub-prime market crash in 2008 so it wouldn’t almost bankrupt me.

I’d eat better and train more to avoid getting as heavy as I did about 7 years later.

I’d have seen that counsellor sooner.

» Add a new message to this topic