FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hot

Hot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well it's a day for sweaty balls and slidy slices and the odd chaffed ass. So what's your plans for this amazingly hot and beautiful friday??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

'Work' til 4

Home and take the dog to the park

Dinner

Telly

Bed

I need to conserve my energy tonight.

I am being brave and taking my 7 year old niece and Mummy Bussy shopping tomorrow.

Mummy Bussy is in a wheelchair so concentrating on avoiding other shoppers as well as keeping my eye on a 7 year old should be fun.

One instance where eyes in me arse would come in handy !

Forum Mod

Im taking it easy in the sunshine and preparing myself for a hot and sticky night

Well have blitz my flat stripped the beds, duvets out on the line too and letting beds air. Cleaned bathroom new shower curtain up. Now chilling and munching on some fruit. And will be enjoying a weekend of great free live music at the willow festival. Oh and maybe get sun burned lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

lol, youve just made me realize what the time is sat here on my arse. I got to go out soon

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

Have been to get bunting for next weeks jubilee bbq then sat in sun eating lollies now inside chilling and avoiding the midday sun as I am not a mad dog despite the rumours. Will relax till later when I will put a steak on the bbq and drink an ice cold cider or 2

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I am dog sitting tonight and tomoz morning/afternoon. Then hopefully 24 hours of sex, booze, partying, sex, booze, partying oh and sex

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I am dog sitting tonight and tomoz morning/afternoon. Then hopefully 24 hours of sex, booze, partying, sex, booze, partying oh and sex "
thats the way to do it

Well since Im ill my mad weekend of partying and sex is well out the window. Tonsilitis and laid up in bed. Not in a good way. Yeah im feeling sorry for myself.

» Add a new message to this topic