FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat

Fat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 13:51:46]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently you're not allowed to brand people as anything on Fab. So everyone on here is slim, athletic, average, curvy and ample and that's the end of your thread OP, but fat? Omg you'll be in for in with the brigade on here

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not offended and all comments I'm making should be read as in the abstract musings.

It's quite thorny, trying to reclaim certain attributes. Various labels have been used as terms of abuse for a long time, and to find a way to empower people with those attributes is challenging without butting into natural emotional sensitivity after years, perhaps a lifetime, of denigration. Even words which are used to try to reclaim positivity may become euphemisms and thus terms of abuse themselves.

It's a very contentious issue in this environment.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm happy to be called curvy, voluptuous, buxom or busty but don't like being called fat. Especially as it's so often said with so much venom behind it.

Ppl are funny fuckers, they'll project their fears onto you and watch you burn whilst warming their hands on the flames. I have no idea what this thread was about but words are thoughts put into communication, without the words they are still thoughts, innit....

"[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 13:51:46]"

We saw that

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I only briefly saw the post, but if you like "fat" women, you don't need to call them anything, or try to find the right words to describe them. Just tell them they're attractive women, you don't really need to mention their size.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 13:51:46]

We saw that "

Yeah, i removed it because i got cold feet and didnt want the backlash, i hope i wasnt being offensive, it was just something i thought off, and wonderd if i should express it.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"I'm happy to be called curvy, voluptuous, buxom or busty but don't like being called fat. Especially as it's so often said with so much venom behind it."

How about "phat"?

Aww what was said?

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

My son was helping me do some weights earlier, he told me off every time I called myself fat.

He will make an excellent personal trainer and husband one day.

But I still feel fat!

But only I am allowed to call myself that.

Softer words are more helpful from others

Jo x

What did the delete post say? I’m curious

I’m fat

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I'm fat

"[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 13:51:46]

We saw that

Yeah, i removed it because i got cold feet and didnt want the backlash, i hope i wasnt being offensive, it was just something i thought off, and wonderd if i should express it. "

You shouldn't of removed it, nothing wrong with sticking your head up above the parapit

"I'm fat"

I’m not

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"[Fat removed by poster at 06/05/20 13:51:46]"

Good lockdown dieting, pal.

Chelmsford

I actually like fat lasses...

Nothing wrong with a fatty

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

You removed your OP, OP?

Chelmsford

I actually saw a picture today of a supposedly talented fashion designer and actually was shocked by how thin her legs were.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

No need to be shy about liking larger ladies, I call myself fat because I’m all sorts of squidgy in all sorts of places

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I actually like fat lasses...

Nothing wrong with a fatty "

"No need to be shy about liking larger ladies, I call myself fat because I’m all sorts of squidgy in all sorts of places "

Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I have body dismorphia so I see myself and other people a lot bigger than they actually are, so obviously my ideal woman is a size 8 as most women above that size look quite big to me

Chelmsford

The same people who are self conscious about being fat would be self conscious if they thought they were too thin, boobs too small, lips too thin..

Life is like a pair of curtains. Just pull yourself together and love yourself..

"No need to be shy about liking larger ladies, I call myself fat because I’m all sorts of squidgy in all sorts of places

Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I have body dismorphia so I see myself and other people a lot bigger than they actually are, so obviously my ideal woman is a size 8 as most women above that size look quite big to me "

How do you know you see yourself and others as a lot bigger than they/you actually are?

Not having a go, genuinely curious

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Lots of people are choosing to own the word fat. Not to feel like they can't be, not to feel like they should conform to some media body ideal.

Sofie Hagen's book - Happy Fat is all about this and how she loves her body for what it is, not what it isn't.

But if you find someone beautiful tell them that. You don't have to say why. Just that you do.

That's what's important

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"No need to be shy about liking larger ladies, I call myself fat because I’m all sorts of squidgy in all sorts of places

Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I have body dismorphia so I see myself and other people a lot bigger than they actually are, so obviously my ideal woman is a size 8 as most women above that size look quite big to me "

What you're saying is you like females who fit in uk clothes size aged 13-14 at least they don't have to pay taxes on those.

Heck when I was 14 I was wearing size 10 to 12s women's clothes and I was anorexic!

Size 8 is a 25 inch waist and 32 inch chest which equates to child's age 13/14.

What's considered average healthy size for the average height is 12 to 14, average UK dress size is 16.

If size of a person is what's most important to you then you're missing out on experiencing what life has to offer because you'll only be attracted to super models who starve for a living and pre 20 year olds which had delayed puberty and then some.

Here's some facts, Marilyn Monroe would have been a UK size 12. Kim Kardashian is a UK size 14. Adele is a size 14/16

Jennifer Lopez is a size 10/12.

I'm quite sure any of them being told they are fat or too large would be telling you where to go.

What was in the original post?

Hillside desolate

"What was in the original post?"

He's attracted to fat women, but isn't sure if it's OK to call them fat. That's the short version.

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

I hate the word FAT.....

By *hesty BetsyWoman  over a year ago

Bury

Nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately I have body dismorphia so I see myself and other people a lot bigger than they actually are, so obviously my ideal woman is a size 8 as most women above that size look quite big to me

What you're saying is you like females who fit in uk clothes size aged 13-14 at least they don't have to pay taxes on those.

Heck when I was 14 I was wearing size 10 to 12s women's clothes and I was anorexic!

What's considered average healthy size for the average height is 12 to 14, average UK dress size is 16.

If size of a person is what's most important to you then you're missing out on experiencing what life has to offer because you'll only be attracted to super models who starve for a living and pre 20 year olds which had delayed puberty and then some.

Here's some facts, Marilyn Monroe would have been a UK size 12. Kim Kardashian is a UK size 14. Adele is a size 14/16

I'm quite sure any of them being told they are fat or too large would be telling you where to go.

"

Totally agree.....but have you seen the photo of Adele that’s all over the internet today?? She’s about a size 8!! It doesn’t even look like her. Good for her for doing it (I’ve lost 3 stone since January) but she always said size didn’t matter, then she’s showing off her new shape & that’s what annoys me. I’d be happy with how I looked before, but I’m having to do it as I need an operation & the NHS won’t do it unless I get to a certain BMI

How do you know you see yourself and others as a lot bigger than they/you actually are?

Not having a go, genuinely curious "

Because when I buy clothes I 'used' to always pick up sizes way too big as that's how I saw myself, I've learned over the years what to now pick up.

As for others, on nights out my mates as such they would say things like 'she looks great in that outfit' and I would always say 'she looks a bit big in it to me' when actually she wasn't, learned from an early age I saw people bigger than they were.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I’m not fat, I’m borderline obese

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Totally agree.....but have you seen the photo of Adele that’s all over the internet today?? She’s about a size 8!! It doesn’t even look like her. Good for her for doing it (I’ve lost 3 stone since January) but she always said size didn’t matter, then she’s showing off her new shape & that’s what annoys me. I’d be happy with how I looked before, but I’m having to do it as I need an operation & the NHS won’t do it unless I get to a certain BMI "

why does adele showing of her new shape annoy you ?

I be proud if I lost them much so why shouldnt she

"

If you're insinuating anything about young ages of women then please wind your neck in, not nice

If you're not and I've misunderstood your post, then anything above a size 8/10 max to me looks about a 14/16 which I'm not attracted to, so yes I see Marilyn munroe and Kim kardashian as a big girls

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"I’m not fat, I’m borderline obese"

Looking at your pics you tell porkies as well

Norwich

"

If you're not and I've misunderstood your post, then anything above a size 8/10 max to me looks about a 14/16 which I'm not attracted to, so yes I see Marilyn munroe and Kim kardashian as a big girls "

How do you know? That just doesn't make sense.

Chelmsford

The dress size thing is a myth... The shops sell size 12 dresses labelled as size 10 to prey in women's insecurity.

The fashion business is a mugs game. People are too obsessed with dress sizes. I see women at weddings squeezed into small dressed like sardines in a tin. Wear what fits and sod what size it is. If your fat your fat. Get on with it.

Hillside desolate

If you're insinuating anything about young ages of women then please wind your neck in, not nice

If you're not and I've misunderstood your post, then anything above a size 8/10 max to me looks about a 14/16 which I'm not attracted to, so yes I see Marilyn munroe and Kim kardashian as a big girls "

You don't need to justify your attraction to slim women. It is allowed

"

If you're not and I've misunderstood your post, then anything above a size 8/10 max to me looks about a 14/16 which I'm not attracted to, so yes I see Marilyn munroe and Kim kardashian as a big girls

How do you know? That just doesn't make sense."

What doesn't make sense?

If a woman in a size 12 dress is stood in front of you, you'd say she's not big and looks good.

Put her in front of me and I'll see possibly a size 16 plus and think she looks big.

What is Body Dysmorphic Disorder?

Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is characterized by obsessive thinking about a flaw on a specific part of your face or body that is often imagined or, if present, exaggerated in your mind and hardly noticeable to anyone else.

You don't need to justify your attraction to slim women. It is allowed "

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Using the words fat or fatty for me creates an association with teasing and ridicule and our cultural judgements.

I welcome a more imaginative and respectful approach to the language we use around body types.

We're all unique and deserve to be treated as such.

How we use our language in sync with our intention, makes all the difference to whether something is offensive or not.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

"I’m not fat, I’m borderline obese

Looking at your pics you tell porkies as well

"

That’s google BMI says, I would be slim af if I was a bit taller tho

Chelmsford

I like being called fatty.

"

How do you know? That just doesn't make sense."

It doesn’t make sense at all. Lol!

It would’ve been far easier to state what your preference is and that’s that.

Loves a big jolly fat lass me xx

"The dress size thing is a myth... The shops sell size 12 dresses labelled as size 10 to prey in women's insecurity.

The fashion business is a mugs game. People are too obsessed with dress sizes. I see women at weddings squeezed into small dressed like sardines in a tin. Wear what fits and sod what size it is. If your fat your fat. Get on with it. "

This. Although it happens the other way around too in some stores, they’ll use far too much material and it’ll be a blanket.

It’s crazy how much my dress size ranges in different fashion shops!

Not having a go, genuinely curious

Because when I buy clothes I 'used' to always pick up sizes way too big as that's how I saw myself, I've learned over the years what to now pick up.

As for others, on nights out my mates as such they would say things like 'she looks great in that outfit' and I would always say 'she looks a bit big in it to me' when actually she wasn't, learned from an early age I saw people bigger than they were. "

Thanks for explaining

You don't need to justify your attraction to slim women. It is allowed "

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"The dress size thing is a myth... The shops sell size 12 dresses labelled as size 10 to prey in women's insecurity.

The fashion business is a mugs game. People are too obsessed with dress sizes. I see women at weddings squeezed into small dressed like sardines in a tin. Wear what fits and sod what size it is. If your fat your fat. Get on with it.

This. Although it happens the other way around too in some stores, they’ll use far too much material and it’ll be a blanket.

It’s crazy how much my dress size ranges in different fashion shops! "

It’s normal it’s how styles and tastes work , I can get in 30-36 waist, 42-48 chest, Mrs can fit in size 10-16

Just buy what you think fits best, ignore the numbers

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m not fat, I do have fat though.

Using fat as a way of describing me would offend and upset me.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Everyone has fat bits somewhere otherwise we would be a bag of bones.

[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 16:34:44]

Fat kat right here

It’s crazy how much my dress size ranges in different fashion shops!

It’s normal it’s how styles and tastes work , I can get in 30-36 waist, 42-48 chest, Mrs can fit in size 10-16

Just buy what you think fits best, ignore the numbers "

Absolutely.

One “dress size” can never fit all anyway, height, bust, waist & hip measurements all play a role in how an item of clothing will fit and sit!

The fashion business is a mugs game"

This. Vanity sizing - Today's size 8 is equivalent to the 90's size 12...

I veer between size 6 to 12, depending on where I shop

By *me2u2Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I like ample,it doesn't make my sound as fat as I am

By *tticusukMan  over a year ago

Formby

At least call it excessive adipose tissue with no practical purpose.

Chelmsford

"Loves a big jolly fat lass me xx"

Yes they have to be jolly

Liverpool

The fashion business is a mugs game

This. Vanity sizing - Today's size 8 is equivalent to the 90's size 12...

I veer between size 6 to 12, depending on where I shop "

Its not quite that extreme . I've worn a lot of vintage stuff and sizes have gotten bigger over time but a 90s size is only slightly smaller than a modern size. I generally don't have to go up a size unless it's at least 70s/60s. If you get as far as the 50s then as a size 12 I usually fit a 50s size 16. Which I think is where the myth comes from about Marilyn Monroe being a size 16. She was slimmer than me though, just nearly as busty.

Liverpool

Marilyn Monroe had a 22 inch waist . That's a modern day size 4.

Any fat ladies around to dick my skinny penis ?

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 17:17:10]

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

"Any fat ladies around to dick my skinny penis ? "

Me

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think we're entitled to our preferences and to celebrate ourselves as we are. The beautiful diversity of humanity.

I think we can do that without shaming other people.

I think we can take care around potential sensitivities so as not to accidentally upset others. It's just considerate. (And I'm not saying anyone isn't, just, it's the way forward) Bit of give and take around an emotionally loaded topic.

"Any fat ladies around to dick my skinny penis ?

Me "

See how it is done guys !

Thank you

I have fat but I'm voluptuous, friendly. Smart. Strong, loyal, funny. Cute, annoying at times,

I've always called myself fat, in conversations with people I'm the first one to say "oh I'm the fat one" just in case someone says it to me. But I think in my lifetime maybe 3 r 4 guys have said it me in a pub. It's a "negative word" and over the years it has caused a lot of harm. but I still hate anyone using the word.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I am very fat and I don't fanny around the issue, it is what it is and it's not exactly something I can hide and hope it goes unnoticed.

I think much of the issue with the word is that it's so rarely used alone, and is normally used in a pejorative way. It's used as an insult, not an adjective. A woman is fat and ugly, or fat and lazy, or fat and stupid, or... well, you get the picture. It becomes a judgement rather than a physical description.

I think that's why it's fine for me to refer to myself as fat, but if someone sent me a message starting "oi fatty" I probably wouldn't react positively!

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I see myself as fat and don't pretend otherwise. What gets me is when people assume that being fat is always down to eating too much and being lazy. I don't. I have a slow metabolism due to a medical condition. I eat less than a lot of my slim friends and do more exercise. People just judge fat people and that annoys me.

*sits with popcorn and tin hat

"*sits with popcorn and tin hat "

Why?

I love a lady with bigger thighs than my waist, I like them sweating and panting, tits swinging lol but what annoys me is people have no problem saying skinny, she needs a good meal, no meat on her, shes anorexic ..... But you can't say they are obese?

And like Adele people say I'm happy. Fat..... But secretly they are not.... Dress sizes and mirrors in some shops have been tweaked lol medically there is an obesity crisis but we still want to argue it's all ok? You put weight on if you take in more calories than you burn..... Simples

By *aneyyMan  over a year ago

london

"I'm happy to be called curvy, voluptuous, buxom or busty but don't like being called fat. Especially as it's so often said with so much venom behind it."

Judging by your pictures fat would be an incorrect description anyway loool

london

"I only briefly saw the post, but if you like "fat" women, you don't need to call them anything, or try to find the right words to describe them. Just tell them they're attractive women, you don't really need to mention their size. "

So what if you like black men.. or asian women? Should you not describe them either?

Liverpool

"I'm happy to be called curvy, voluptuous, buxom or busty but don't like being called fat. Especially as it's so often said with so much venom behind it.

Judging by your pictures fat would be an incorrect description anyway loool"

I get called it fairly often on here.

"I'm happy to be called curvy, voluptuous, buxom or busty but don't like being called fat. Especially as it's so often said with so much venom behind it.

I get called it fairly often on here."

Everyone does after rejecting somebody

like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

Really? Or are you fishing for compliments?

You get sprung, want to pull up tough

'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed

Deep in the jeans she's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha

And take your picture

My homeboys tried to warn me

But with that butt you got makes me so horny

Lip up fat say lip up fatty fatty reggae...... I loved that song, this thread has just reminded me of it

AND big panty woman lol but can't rem_mber who played that. Guess they can't play them any more? No, coz they play fat bottomed girls by queen, or do they?

Any more?

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I feel fat sometimes x

Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin

You say you want to get in my Benz?

Well, use me, use me

Cause you ain't that average groupie

Hillside desolate

"Lip up fat say lip up fatty fatty reggae...... I loved that song, this thread has just reminded me of it

AND big panty woman lol but can't rem_mber who played that. Guess they can't play them any more? No, coz they play fat bottomed girls by queen, or do they?

Any more?"

Whole Lotta Rosie

https://youtu.be/bAOwDZoWXRI

london

[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 20:53:11]

Burslem

"I love a lady with bigger thighs than my waist, I like them sweating and panting, tits swinging lol but what annoys me is people have no problem saying skinny, she needs a good meal, no meat on her, shes anorexic ..... But you can't say they are obese?

And like Adele people say I'm happy. Fat..... But secretly they are not.... Dress sizes and mirrors in some shops have been tweaked lol medically there is an obesity crisis but we still want to argue it's all ok? You put weight on if you take in more calories than you burn..... Simples "

It's a fact even when healthy there's always something a woman hates about their body. Why? Because society keeps telling women they have to strive for perfection in all these adverts, magazines, movies where in actual fact these "perfect" people have been photoshopped and airbrushed so they don't look like that in the first place.

Unrealistic ideals that make people hate their body.

You're also wrong about calorie intake and burning off. I have a high metabolism so I naturally burn more than normal but even on restricted calorie intake of 800 to 1000 calories per day I still get fatter. If I ate regular and normal intake or higher I lose weight because the body is getting everything it needs. Without it then it goes into starvation mode.

Nothing I can change about that and nothing I can do about pcos and cushings syndrome without surgery.

So not everyone is fat because they eat too much. Medical factors plays a huge role and so does genetics. For some people are naturally larger and in order for them to lose weight and stay slim they practically have to starve day in day out.

What if the world just accepts people for who they are rather than expect everyone to fit into what the society thinks is perfection (bare in mind that changes!). Just look at fashion trends how often they change.

For starters it would help people who stress eat / binge over how they look.

It's not just women it affects either, gay community suffers terribly by body image and they destroy themselves trying to attain the "perfect" gym physique. It's mentally unhealthy expectations of other people that create issues.

Everyone has to rem_mber outer beauty fades. Experiences in life change an individual, body shaming and unrealistic expectations can destroy a person's soul. Too fat, too thin, too light, too dark, too much bust, too little bust, too much ass, too little ass, too tall, too short, every single thing about a person is judged doesn't matter what it is.

Time to say you're great as you are even if I'm not attracted to you. Value a person even if you don't think they are attractive because to someone else they will be attractive but that person's been hurt and will always try to change it. Negatives are always rem_mbered more than the positives they drill deep into the soul, memories replaying over and over. Why these things should never be said as jokes!

We are all beautiful and we are all worthy. We are all meant to be different, we should be celebrating our uniqueness because there's no one like another in the whole world (even if youre an identical twin!)

london

Trust me when I say you are far from fat, that isn’t me trying to flatter that’s just facts so pay them sorts of comments no mind. Lions don’t value the opinions of sheep x

I've seen her dancin'

To hell with romancin'

She's sweat, wet,

Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette

"Lip up fat say lip up fatty fatty reggae...... I loved that song, this thread has just reminded me of it

Any more?

Whole Lotta Rosie

https://youtu.be/bAOwDZoWXRI"

Yes she gave me her mind she gave me her body but she gave it to any body.... The jack the jack

I'm tired of magazines

Sayin' flat butts are the thing

Take the average black man and ask him that

She gotta pack much back

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Ppl are funny fuckers, they'll project their fears onto you and watch you burn whilst warming their hands on the flames. I have no idea what this thread was about but words are thoughts put into communication, without the words they are still thoughts, innit.... "

Some truth in that, my body can't carry extra weight, it'll crumble beneath me, put me in a wheelchair and cause so many other health issues, so don't like over weight. I keep myself in check, I don't go by weight (kg) because muscle is heavier than fat & height also determines a weight "range" because more height is more body mass to start with. Non stretch Jeans are good markers, big pair & small pair, it'll help keep within the desired range.

Extreme body buff or super skinny can be just as bad for your health.

I project my fear by expecting others to care for themselves, I have good intentions yet a blunt gob.

So, fellas (yeah) Fellas (yeah)

Has your girlfriend got the butt? (hell yeah)

Tell 'em to shake it (shake it) shake it (shake it)

Shake that healthy butt

"I love a lady with bigger thighs than my waist, I like them sweating and panting, tits swinging lol but what annoys me is people have no problem saying skinny, she needs a good meal, no meat on her, shes anorexic ..... But you can't say they are obese?

And like Adele people say I'm happy. Fat..... But secretly they are not.... Dress sizes and mirrors in some shops have been tweaked lol medically there is an obesity crisis but we still want to argue it's all ok? You put weight on if you take in more calories than you burn..... Simples

It's a fact even when healthy there's always something a woman hates about their body. Why? Because society keeps telling women they have to strive for perfection in all these adverts, magazines, movies where in actual fact these "perfect" people have been photoshopped and airbrushed so they don't look like that in the first place.

You're also wrong about calorie intake and burning off. I have a high metabolism so I naturally burn more than normal but even on restricted calorie intake of 800 to 1000 calories per day I still get fatter. If I ate regular and normal intake or higher I lose weight because the body is getting everything it needs. Without it then it goes into starvation mode.

Nothing I can change about that and nothing I can do about pcos and cushings syndrome without surgery.

So not everyone is fat because they eat too much. Medical factors plays a huge role and so does genetics. For some people are naturally larger and in order for them to lose weight and stay slim they practically have to starve day in day out.

What if the world just accepts people for who they are rather than expect everyone to fit into what the society thinks is perfection (bare in mind that changes!). Just look at fashion trends how often they change.

It's not just women it affects either, gay community suffers terribly by body image and they destroy themselves trying to attain the "perfect" gym physique. It's mentally unhealthy expectations of other people that create issues.

Everyone has to rem_mber outer beauty fades. Experiences in life change an individual, body shaming and unrealistic expectations can destroy a person's soul. Too fat, too thin, too light, too dark, too much bust, too little bust, too much ass, too little ass, too tall, too short, every single thing about a person is judged doesn't matter what it is.

Time to say you're great as you are even if I'm not attracted to you. Value a person even if you don't think they are attractive because to someone else they will be attractive but that person's been hurt and will always try to change it. Negatives are always rem_mbered more than the positives they drill deep into the soul, memories replaying over and over. Why these things should never be said as jokes!

We are all beautiful and we are all worthy. We are all meant to be different, we should be celebrating our uniqueness because there's no one like another in the whole world (even if youre an identical twin!)

"

I haven't enough life to read all that lol but no one gained weight as a prisoner of war! And the ladies do like the male dancers on strictly and feel free to say how hunky they are...... And......

I haven't enough life to read all that lol but no one gained weight as a prisoner of war! And the ladies do like the male dancers on strictly and feel free to say how hunky they are...... And...... "

Baby got back

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Burslem

I haven't enough life to read all that lol but no one gained weight as a prisoner of war! And the ladies do like the male dancers on strictly and feel free to say how hunky they are...... And...... "

Do you think that happens over night or do you think it takes months of starvation to become living skeletons? When people starve to that degree it's literally eating your muscles and organs. It's unhealthy to expect anyone to starve to gain "perfection"

Did you know you can be anorexic and be morbidly obese? Starving degrades the bodily tissues and the same effects are had on the body just as it would if they weighed 6st. Body doesn't heal properly, for women periods stop, organs fail and the list goes on.

Prolonged starving doesn't do anyone any good.

I didnt see the original question, but I gather from the thread its about the use of the adjective fat. Not a big fan, just a big girl. Call me anything but that, its ok for me to say it about myself but not for you to say it to me.

I have starved myself and built myself and ...... I know a lot about diet, chances are you are eating 800/1000 per day rather than 7000 per week, we are animals, we hunt, we eat, we don't kill every day! The intake fluctuations have disappeared in modern life. If you keep calories constantly low your body adapts to that and slows your metabolism ...... But you believe what you like I know what works as do the dancers on strictly lol

I'm fat....so what? I used the word myself...fat twat....

Burslem

"I have starved myself and built myself and ...... I know a lot about diet, chances are you are eating 800/1000 per day rather than 7000 per week, we are animals, we hunt, we eat, we don't kill every day! The intake fluctuations have disappeared in modern life. If you keep calories constantly low your body adapts to that and slows your metabolism ...... But you believe what you like I know what works as do the dancers on strictly lol "

Everybody is different how do you think people who don't gain muscle mass no matter how much they work out in the gym?

Nevermind you're ignorant and closed minded and nothing else exists but your reality. Everyone else is doing something wrong in your opinion. You even think everyone is attracted to muscles.

"

I'm tired of magazines

Sayin' flat butts are the thing

Take the average black man and ask him that

She gotta pack much back"

Do magazines say that? The ones I read say it’s all about the bubble butt.

By *elisandre300Woman  over a year ago

dontbefuckingnosey

I am fat.

I’ve always been fat!

Can I get slimmer? Yes probably, but right now I can’t be assed.

I eat healthily enough, I just don’t exercise enough.

But hey, if we were all the same life would be pretty boring

"I have starved myself and built myself and ...... I know a lot about diet, chances are you are eating 800/1000 per day rather than 7000 per week, we are animals, we hunt, we eat, we don't kill every day! The intake fluctuations have disappeared in modern life. If you keep calories constantly low your body adapts to that and slows your metabolism ...... But you believe what you like I know what works as do the dancers on strictly lol

Everybody is different how do you think people who don't gain muscle mass no matter how much they work out in the gym?

Nevermind you're ignorant and closed minded and nothing else exists but your reality. Everyone else is doing something wrong in your opinion. You even think everyone is attracted to muscles. "

You know what I think a lot lol

"I have starved myself and built myself and ...... I know a lot about diet, chances are you are eating 800/1000 per day rather than 7000 per week, we are animals, we hunt, we eat, we don't kill every day! The intake fluctuations have disappeared in modern life. If you keep calories constantly low your body adapts to that and slows your metabolism ...... But you believe what you like I know what works as do the dancers on strictly lol

Nevermind you're ignorant and closed minded and nothing else exists but your reality. Everyone else is doing something wrong in your opinion. You even think everyone is attracted to muscles. "

I think you haven't named one song!

It amuses me when I label myself fat and people are like "omg, no you're not!"

Yes. Yes I am. Not that I'd appreciate it as a pickup line mind

Chelmsford

If, like me, you are fat.. just embrace it. Don't try to be something you are not..

Fatties unite x

Norwich

"

What doesn't make sense?

If a woman in a size 12 dress is stood in front of you, you'd say she's not big and looks good.

Put her in front of me and I'll see possibly a size 16 plus and think she looks big.

"

That's what doesn't make sense. How do you know you see her as a size 16 plus?

I totally get it that a size 12 is too big for you but how can you see them as another size? How do you know what another size looks like?

"

Or maybe you're just fat?

Burslem

Or maybe you're just fat? "

I've not said I'm not fat. I'm not deluded in thinking I'm not grossly overweight. But thank you for pointing it out, it's as if I didn't notice.

Just like guys going god your tits are big. Really I hadn't noticed... do people really feel the need to point out the obvious?

I wouldn't use the word fat and would probably be put off by a woman using it to describe herself. I think it's because it suggests (to me) that they aren't very active at all.

But I absolutely love larger women.

"I wouldn't use the word fat and would probably be put off by a woman using it to describe herself. I think it's because it suggests (to me) that they aren't very active at all.

But I absolutely love larger women. "

What’s the difference between larger and fat?

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Life is short. If you don’t like your size, change it. If you’re happy, embrace it.

Worrying about it is ineffectual unless you actually do something to change it.

And shaming others for their appearance is just shitty, no matter how it is dressed up.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Life is short. If you don’t like your size, change it. If you’re happy, embrace it"

I’d be happy to embrace it

"I wouldn't use the word fat and would probably be put off by a woman using it to describe herself. I think it's because it suggests (to me) that they aren't very active at all.

What’s the difference between larger and fat?"

I think larger can mean different things; big in some areas, big and tall / short etc. I interpret the use of the word fat to suggest the lady is likely to be inactive or maybe lazy. Which may not be accurate at all.

But hey that's just me and my waffle x

"Apparently you're not allowed to brand people as anything on Fab. So everyone on here is slim, athletic, average, curvy and ample and that's the end of your thread OP, but fat? Omg you'll be in for in with the brigade on here "

I agree were not allowed to brand anyone this n that or we get thrown off but it's different when you report some guy for abuse or like us thinking we were meeting a female n she turned out to be a bloke with a big chin .. wtf is all that about but still after reporting em they allow em to still been fab .. some silly fucking rules on here .. that's why we have a couple accounts ..my self ..my wifes n as a couple .. 8 yrs ago this was the best site around but because it's free it attracts all the weirdos ..creeps n arm chair wankers .. FAB NEED TO STSRT CHARGING AND IT WILL CUT OUT A LOT OF THE RIFF RAFF

[Removed by poster at 07/05/20 11:29:20]

Or maybe you're just fat? "

So what if she is? Or isn’t?

One makes some feel better.

See I dont like the curvy option..because I'm not.. I'm just fat

"See I dont like the curvy option..because I'm not.. I'm just fat"

But looking good on it

"See I dont like the curvy option..because I'm not.. I'm just fat"

Definitely not.. You are far from fat and god damn gorgeous

Nothing just a way to make people feel slightly better. They rather be called large than fat because that's too mean and hurts their feelings

We need to pull down the statues of everyone who sells cakes chocolate and anything else with sugar in, they have caused this, burn them!

» Add a new message to this topic