FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lockdown - a time to review sexual health?

Lockdown - a time to review sexual health?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ull2gether OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

There's an interesting article on the BBC news website (search "STIs: Lockdown 'once in a lifetime opportunity' for sexual health").

It seems the lockdown, despite everyone complaining about their sex life being on hold, could be a force for good regarding sti's in the community.

Check it out... A good idea?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My husband works for the uni, and was chatting to someone who works for student health. They’ve had more calls than ever about students sexual health, thinking they’ve caught something during lockdown

Milton Keynes

"My husband works for the uni, and was chatting to someone who works for student health. They’ve had more calls than ever about students sexual health, thinking they’ve caught something during lockdown "

LOL! It's probably non-specific urethritis (NSU) from wanking too much! That and using anything to hand as lube... Baby oil in the urethra can make it inflamed...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All that cyber sex I did. I should have installed an anti virus!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I'm trying to drink more so I can actually provide a blood sample for one. Trouble is I've run out of lancets so I'll have to use a scalpel blade. I'm not looking forward to it.

By *ndy58Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I had my last test in February, so another one later this month that's also clear should be pretty conclusive that I'm free of HIV. Of more interest is that after 3 months of no sex with men I can finally donate blood again.

Milton Keynes

"I had my last test in February, so another one later this month that's also clear should be pretty conclusive that I'm free of HIV. Of more interest is that after 3 months of no sex with men I can finally donate blood again."

Good point about blood donation - I hadn't thought of that!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I had my last test in February, so another one later this month that's also clear should be pretty conclusive that I'm free of HIV. Of more interest is that after 3 months of no sex with men I can finally donate blood again.

Good point about blood donation - I hadn't thought of that!"

I am donating blood, then I can have my new tattoo done

» Add a new message to this topic