FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cum but not orgasm

Cum but not orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncubus X OP   Man  over a year ago

midlands - glasgow - islands

Question guys, can any of you cum, hold back your organs and carry on going? I have managed lots but sometimes fail and just have a crap orgasm other times I can cum (lots) then Carry on going several time’s sometimes. Just wandering...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will be the first if you managed to master that! All these women will be queuing up your door!

"Question guys, can any of you cum, hold back your organs and carry on going? I have managed lots but sometimes fail and just have a crap orgasm other times I can cum (lots) then Carry on going several time’s sometimes. Just wandering..."
i held my organ back once and they wouldn't let me play in the band again

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Question guys, can any of you cum, hold back your organs and carry on going? I have managed lots but sometimes fail and just have a crap orgasm other times I can cum (lots) then Carry on going several time’s sometimes. Just wandering..."

Not sure I understand your OP

I can orgasm multiple times during a sexual encounter yet may not ejaculate or only once if I or she wants me to

"Question guys, can any of you cum, hold back your organs and carry on going? I have managed lots but sometimes fail and just have a crap orgasm other times I can cum (lots) then Carry on going several time’s sometimes. Just wandering...

Not sure I understand your OP

I can orgasm multiple times during a sexual encounter yet may not ejaculate or only once if I or she wants me to

"

I can cum and cum and cum again with out the screaming fuckkkkkkkk. Then once I get the orgasm screaming fuckkkk I’m finished but some times when I cum 2 or 3 times I try to hold back the screaming orgasm but can quite control it, maybe me just odd

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I stopped a blowjob I was receiving and ejaculated a bit but did not orgasm. Carried on to orgasm + ejaculation.

"I stopped a blowjob I was receiving and ejaculated a bit but did not orgasm. Carried on to orgasm + ejaculation."

This is what I mean but if you hold it right you can cum lots and carry on it’s awesome try it

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Yes but it ruins the orgasm.

By *owithflow321Man  over a year ago

Molesey

Try tantric

"I stopped a blowjob I was receiving and ejaculated a bit but did not orgasm. Carried on to orgasm + ejaculation."

I understand this but not sure I understand what the op means. Is this what you mean op? Like edging?

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

You mean a ruined orgasm? Sure I can cum more than once doing it. Feels like crap though so I don’t

ashby de la zouch

"You mean a ruined orgasm? Sure I can cum more than once doing it. Feels like crap though so I don’t "

There is a difference between orgasm and ejaculation

I dont ruin my orgasms they intensify in pleasure and duration as things progress often without resulting in an ejaculation which I dont greatly care for much

Cheltenham

"You mean a ruined orgasm? Sure I can cum more than once doing it. Feels like crap though so I don’t

I dont ruin my orgasms they intensify in pleasure and duration as things progress often without resulting in an ejaculation which I dont greatly care for much "

So edging then?

ashby de la zouch

"You mean a ruined orgasm? Sure I can cum more than once doing it. Feels like crap though so I don’t

I dont ruin my orgasms they intensify in pleasure and duration as things progress often without resulting in an ejaculation which I dont greatly care for much

So edging then? "

Nope x

Cheltenham

So edging then?

Nope x"

Oh. Do you mean like when you cum you hold in the ejaculation by squeezing your PC muscles?

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 06/05/20 12:58:03]

ashby de la zouch

So edging then?

Nope x

Oh. Do you mean like when you cum you hold in the ejaculation by squeezing your PC muscles? "

Kind of squeezing the PC before which then triggers or prolongs the orgasm and allow the body to orgasm not sit on the edge before

Cheltenham

So edging then?

Nope x

Oh. Do you mean like when you cum you hold in the ejaculation by squeezing your PC muscles?

Kind of squeezing the PC before which then triggers or prolongs the orgasm and allow the body to orgasm not sit on the edge before "

Oh right gotcha. I’ve tried that before. I still came though, which sucks. Guess I need to do more kegals

"Try tantric "

You say that like it's a quick fix. Tantric is a whole philosophy of mind and sex and can take time to learn any one subject within it.

» Add a new message to this topic