FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Yodel issue

Yodel issue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Been waiting for a delivery for a new computer chair for my daughter. It has said it was delivered yesterday at 15.05.. and put through the letter box.

Well one.. I was hanging bunting and gardening in my front garden from about 2 till 5pm.

And it's a pc chair. ... so wouldn't fit through my letterbox. I already know PayPal wont act as the tracking number says delivered.. yodel I wouldn't use personally but I didnt send it.

Any ideas. Ive tried to get through to yodel and due to covid 19 getting no reply. I've also contacted the seller... and as far as he is concerned it says delivered so thats that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Don’t yodel have an online chat facility?

If not they must have an email option. Get them to investigate how a chair fits through a letterbox !

I’ve only had a delivery by them once and it went missing. Argued the toss with them as they said it was delivered and signed for asked for a copy of the signature and when it came through it was signed by Mr No Name.... eventually got my money back from the seller

It’s a tough one bit got to stick at it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know it’s not the smallest of items, but could it have been put anywhere you haven’t spotted it? Behind a bin? Over a gate?

Also check with your nearest neighbour and the same number house as you on the next nearest street.

Yodel, in my experience, are fucking useless with the exception of one driver who now seems to do our area exclusively. He’s a legend...no fake drop offs and a nice guy to boot. Hermes are just as bad.

One chucked a breakable over a 6ft gate despite the bag being marked ‘Fragile’. Another genius put a parcel in our wheelie bin.

"I know it’s not the smallest of items, but could it have been put anywhere you haven’t spotted it? Behind a bin? Over a gate?

Also check with your nearest neighbour and the same number house as you on the next nearest street.

Yodel, in my experience, are fucking useless with the exception of one driver who now seems to do our area exclusively. He’s a legend...no fake drop offs and a nice guy to boot. Hermes are just as bad.

One chucked a breakable over a 6ft gate despite the bag being marked ‘Fragile’. Another genius put a parcel in our wheelie bin. "

I've checked everywhere. But the thing is I was in my front all day and we are at the end of a dead end. So I know if a lorry or van is there.

It also says it was out for delivery from my local depot in Norwich. I live in derby. normally from there they come from alfreton.

My daughter had saved her own pocket money for a new chair as she wanted a nice one and obviously ordered online due to not being able to get one elsewhere.

Okay any ideas what I can do.

The parcel details dont match mine and that means yodel hang up the web chat because I only have the sellers ebay name and not his actual name and the phone number provided doesnt match either.

I'm hoping paypal will refund but technically the item according to the delivery number has been delivered. Just not to me and not got my details on it.

I'm hoping it's just a case of hes sent me the wrong tracking number as it wasnt due to be delivered till today...

I've emailed yodel and asked them to just confirm that the tracking number doesnt match my details.. I've emailed the seller again ..

Anything else I can actually do as no customer service is open for calls

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

My hermes status said my parcel have been signed for and delivered at my address. No neighbour signed for it and the signature was just a "tick". It was noted and they said the courier would be investigated. Never heard from them, parcel never delivered, never used them again.

"My hermes status said my parcel have been signed for and delivered at my address. No neighbour signed for it and the signature was just a "tick". It was noted and they said the courier would be investigated. Never heard from them, parcel never delivered, never used them again."
oh the most they will tell me is that it was in the Norwich area it was delivered too. I live in derby ... erm.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Contact the seller, sounds like they recorded the wrong ref no?

"Contact the seller, sounds like they recorded the wrong ref no?"
seller has ignored my secondary messages and has gone from a 97% positive feedback to 52% since ordering

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

"My hermes status said my parcel have been signed for and delivered at my address. No neighbour signed for it and the signature was just a "tick". It was noted and they said the courier would be investigated. Never heard from them, parcel never 7elivered, never used them again."

Sadly with 4000 couriers you will get a few bad ones, I have used Hermes for 7 years now sending around 500 parcels a year, probably half a dozen losses over that time. Room for improvement in customer service though.

My local courier is a 50 something MILF and boy is she hot, gets me aroused every time she delivers a parcel.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Contact the seller, sounds like they recorded the wrong ref no?seller has ignored my secondary messages and has gone from a 97% positive feedback to 52% since ordering "

PayPal dispute then

"Contact the seller, sounds like they recorded the wrong ref no?seller has ignored my secondary messages and has gone from a 97% positive feedback to 52% since ordering

PayPal dispute then"

problem is... the tracking number on my Ebay shows delivered. And yodel wont actually send me any proper proof ..its only webchat x

By *alldarksurreyMan  over a year ago

surrey

I reckon it will be delivered today and they just sent you the wrong information,I've had that a couple of times. Wait until the end of the day before you do anything else

"I reckon it will be delivered today and they just sent you the wrong information,I've had that a couple of times. Wait until the end of the day before you do anything else "
well the seller has 7 days to reply anyway.

This happened to me the other week, they said they delivered a parcel but I couldn't find the parcel anywhere.

I spoke to the company who I ordered from and they were willing to help. I'd recommend speaking to eBay if it doesn't show go in the next few days. I don't think the seller will care as he has his money and proof of delivery but eBay should try to sort this out. I'd get onto Yodel too through social media until they respond.

When this happened to me, the parcel arrived two days later. It turns out he had just delivered to someone else on our road and mixed up the house numbers so marked mine as delivered. So I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I agree that ebay are the people to contact, open a dispute. Only the seller can do anything with the courier as they pay the bill. If the seller doesn't respond Ebay will refund as a matter of course.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

As above, try raising a case in the eBay resolution centre web page.

Problem with Ebay is that according to the tracking information he has given. The item has been delivered.. its up to me to prove it actually wasnt.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Problem with Ebay is that according to the tracking information he has given. The item has been delivered.. its up to me to prove it actually wasnt.

"

Just show them the info starting it was posted through the letter box

Well the guy has vanished off Ebay. Yodel have sent me am email now saying that the tracking number does not match my details. So just waiting for a response about a refund now from paypal

Did you pay Paypal by credit card?

If so you could try to get money back from your card company via debit recharge, claiming non delivery of goods

"Did you pay Paypal by credit card?

If so you could try to get money back from your card company via debit recharge, claiming non delivery of goods"

It was by debit as dont own a credit card

» Add a new message to this topic