FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gamers

Gamers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *airytaleOfNewPork OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Afternoon all!! Hope youre ok and not getting too bored sat at ypur console or PC!

Just wondered if any of you currently stream on sites like mixer or twitch? If so, ehats your go to game to stream?

I started streaming a week ago and stream Warzone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I dont stream, I dont even watch stream. I'd rather just play the game myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I dont stream, I dont even watch stream. I'd rather just play the game myself."

And the award for the most useless reply goes to....

Don’t stream but quite hooked on watching streamers play pubg and warzone

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I dont stream, I dont even watch stream. I'd rather just play the game myself.

And the award for the most useless reply goes to....

"

*takes a bow*

Don't stream but play a lot of football manager

But got a retro games unit last week with 12000 arcade and classic games on it. So been playing that

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Not streaming, but I just got myself a lockdown treat in the shape of an Atari-look unit with wired old school controllers that has 620 of the old 80s/90s 8-bit games built in.

Mario, Paperboy, Street Fighter, Pacman, Donkey Kong, Mortal Combat, Bomberman...can't wait to play them all!

"Not streaming, but I just got myself a lockdown treat in the shape of an Atari-look unit with wired old school controllers that has 620 of the old 80s/90s 8-bit games built in.

Mario, Paperboy, Street Fighter, Pacman, Donkey Kong, Mortal Combat, Bomberman...can't wait to play them all!"

Can get u a unit with all the old systens with 12000 games on it. Got mine other day. Has all what u mention plus. More.

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"Not streaming, but I just got myself a lockdown treat in the shape of an Atari-look unit with wired old school controllers that has 620 of the old 80s/90s 8-bit games built in.

Mario, Paperboy, Street Fighter, Pacman, Donkey Kong, Mortal Combat, Bomberman...can't wait to play them all!"

I used to love all the old ones x

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Mario, Paperboy, Street Fighter, Pacman, Donkey Kong, Mortal Combat, Bomberman...can't wait to play them all!

Can get u a unit with all the old systens with 12000 games on it. Got mine other day. Has all what u mention plus. More. "

Very kind but I think even 620 will keep me occupied for a good while!

Don’t stream but I do enjoy watching stone mountain64 on YouTube. His videos are hilarious and it’s even better when the squad actually starts to get involved.

I was playing warzone a lot but switched back to multiplayer and enjoying getting the gun camos

unlocked

Cheltenham

"Don’t stream but I do enjoy watching stone mountain64 on YouTube. His videos are hilarious and it’s even better when the squad actually starts to get involved.

I was playing warzone a lot but switched back to multiplayer and enjoying getting the gun camos

unlocked"

Multiplayers dead to me now since the BRs dropped. But i can appreciate the grind that goes into unlocking camos!

Cheltenham

"Don’t stream but quite hooked on watching streamers play pubg and warzone"

Not so much PUBG now that warzone is out, but enjoy watching.... probably got about 20 to 30 i subscribe to each month

Cheltenham

I loved my Atari 2600... tank pong!!

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I don’t stream. But It’s quite interesting to watch warzone. And the most ironic part is I’m playing days gone in these times what a coincidence

By *nderthesheetsCouple  over a year ago

Littlehampton

I don’t stream, but play PUBG not really got into warzone tbh

By *safunmancMan  over a year ago

manchester

Dont stream but im always on gta or pubg

"Don’t stream but I do enjoy watching stone mountain64 on YouTube. His videos are hilarious and it’s even better when the squad actually starts to get involved.

unlocked

Multiplayers dead to me now since the BRs dropped. But i can appreciate the grind that goes into unlocking camos!"

I do love the warzone, but it takes a lot of time to complete one, and being thrown in with random players in a squad doesn’t work too well, I like the solo ones and have won a few but it’s a bit solitary.

My gold riot shield is my prized MW possession

» Add a new message to this topic