FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Adult Sites Woman free Men to Pay

Adult Sites Woman free Men to Pay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I been swinging a good 10 years now and seen the swinging site populate, people coming and going. Also sites coming and going but without a doubt this site is one if not thee best. A few year ago I was on AFF, Men had to pay and woman was free. I mean how would the site work if men boycotted it?I think this is still the case with a few now. Be Naughty? AFF? any More

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everythngs free or cheaper for women, thats just how it is, even places like clubs, women would'nt pay the same price as men so to encourage them most site and clubs let them join for nothing, which means theres more females for you men, so whats your problem? would you sooner have a site thats free for women but women join or a site full of just men?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well if Fab makes it pay and men can contact woman FOC surely other site could too.

"Well if Fab makes it pay and men can contact woman FOC surely other site could too."
I think fab has it right. I dont see why men have to pay more on swing sites x and like you been on others this is far the best there is.

"Well if Fab makes it pay and men can contact woman FOC surely other site could too.I think fab has it right. I dont see why men have to pay more on swing sites x and like you been on others this is far the best there is. "

There are arguements both ways on this one. I have just ended four years on a another site which was £129 for the FIRST MONTH!!!!! BUT . . . there is a reason for that - it keeps out the fakes, the arseholes, the timewasters, the idiots - the list goes on!!!! The ladies I met on there appreciated that fact and felt much better about first meeting guys as the 'quality' (ha!!!) was much better. Ladies were free btw.

Fortunately it reduced over the first year but was still £29pm, but well worth it!!!

FS is different, but not for the faint-hearted - or half-hearted. Takes longer (sometimes) to get where you want to be, but each to their own...

"Well if Fab makes it pay and men can contact woman FOC surely other site could too.I think fab has it right. I dont see why men have to pay more on swing sites x and like you been on others this is far the best there is.

There are arguements both ways on this one. I have just ended four years on a another site which was £129 for the FIRST MONTH!!!!! BUT . . . there is a reason for that - it keeps out the fakes, the arseholes, the timewasters, the idiots - the list goes on!!!! The ladies I met on there appreciated that fact and felt much better about first meeting guys as the 'quality' (ha!!!) was much better. Ladies were free btw.

Fortunately it reduced over the first year but was still £29pm, but well worth it!!!

FS is different, but not for the faint-hearted - or half-hearted. Takes longer (sometimes) to get where you want to be, but each to their own..."

well in my time been on pay sites and some alot of money ... one had members around the world .. I was there 5 years and other site pay 8 years and ..... you get loads of fakes loads .... its a thing with swingers sites pay or free as some are just into pics and dreaming.I never pay alot now as happy here ... been on 5 other sites in over 10 years . And some so bitchy nasty the woman in chat rooms if you looked nice on cam or you got there friends chating you up ... its not like that here Why i feel happy and safe .

"Everythngs free or cheaper for women, thats just how it is, even places like clubs, women would'nt pay the same price as men so to encourage them most site and clubs let them join for nothing, which means theres more females for you men, so whats your problem? would you sooner have a site thats free for women but women join or a site full of just men?"

Sites that only charge men and in effect 'market' women have always made me feel uncomfortable.

Just look at the spam mail or advertising some of these sites push out, they are in effect selling the women.

At the point of making the transaction the guy is buying the opportunity to have sex with women on that site. I'm not suggesting it's wrong for all, but it's certainly not for me.

"Sites that only charge men and in effect 'market' women have always made me feel uncomfortable.

Just look at the spam mail or advertising some of these sites push out, they are in effect selling the women.

At the point of making the transaction the guy is buying the opportunity to have sex with women on that site. I'm not suggesting it's wrong for all, but it's certainly not for me. "

agree, but there has to be something for everyone?

I left a site for similar reasons all the women were bitchy and I won a cheque for being best cammer of the month! WTF! It was seriously like being back at school with the bitches of the playground and not alot of fun. Much prefer here.

"I left a site for similar reasons all the women were bitchy and I won a cheque for being best cammer of the month! WTF! It was seriously like being back at school with the bitches of the playground and not alot of fun. Much prefer here. "
yes why i like it here ... as dont get alot of that now ... and its about fun getting to know people not nasty stuff . Why i really like fab can be myself with out all that and feel its fair for all couples and singles xx men and woman x

» Add a new message to this topic