FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you a conformist?

Are you a conformist?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you conform to popular opinion on Fab? Do you follow the crowd to make yourself liked? Do you agree with people knowing you actually have a different view so you don't upset anyone? Do you sometimes say things a bit out there to get noticed?

Me? No chance as you get what you see, if someone doesn't like me it really doesn't phase me, take me as you find me or not at all.

Just wondered about others on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you conform to popular opinion on Fab? Do you follow the crowd to make yourself liked? Do you agree with people knowing you actually have a different view so you don't upset anyone? Do you sometimes say things a bit out there to get noticed?

Me? No chance as you get what you see, if someone doesn't like me it really doesn't phase me, take me as you find me or not at all.

Just wondered about others on here? "

yes i don't

Why would you pretend to agree with something you don't?!?

"Why would you pretend to agree with something you don't?!? "

Seen plenty do it, green arrows show a lot of people in different ways.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

On here it's usually because the person saying the thing you don't agree with is popular or good looking.

knickers come to mind

"Do you conform to popular opinion on Fab? Do you follow the crowd to make yourself liked? Do you agree with people knowing you actually have a different view so you don't upset anyone? Do you sometimes say things a bit out there to get noticed?

Nope. I do my own thing by making sure I am not being disrespectful. If people don't like it, tough! I dont have anyone to impress!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Nope. I am literal, blunt and sarcastic, I like to add an opinion if the subject interests and whether it is liked or not it really doesn't bother me

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I wouldn't agree with something for the sake of ingratiating myself. I have my own views and opinions and although I'm happy to be educated when my beliefs are mistaken I won't do violence to my beliefs for the sake of popularity.

At the same time, it's unlikely I'll get into some huge row on here because I'd rather walk away. I tend not to post in hugely contentious threads - I'm here for entertainment, not for drama.

I just potter about doing my own thing

I think this is one of those words where the 'ist' is in favour of its meaning.

Thats highly irregular...

"I wouldn't agree with something for the sake of ingratiating myself. I have my own views and opinions and although I'm happy to be educated when my beliefs are mistaken I won't do violence to my beliefs for the sake of popularity.

At the same time, it's unlikely I'll get into some huge row on here because I'd rather walk away. I tend not to post in hugely contentious threads - I'm here for entertainment, not for drama."

I would like to educate you on the things you do not know!

"Nope. I am literal, blunt and sarcastic, I like to add an opinion if the subject interests and whether it is liked or not it really doesn't bother me "
i disagree

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I just potter about doing my own thing "

I’m the village champion at pottering.

I’ve even got a shed.

"Why would you pretend to agree with something you don't?!?

On here it's usually because the person saying the thing you don't agree with is popular or good looking."

lol omg you've been here too long

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I’ll never conform for the sake of it.. other ppls opinions can change mine but I will not change just to be nice ...

"I just potter about doing my own thing

I’ve even got a shed. "

I’ve got a pottering club

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Not at all and find it sad that so many people do. Never say anything out there to get noticed but sometimes to break though group think you have to be a little bit challenging, rustle a few feathers.

"I just potter about doing my own thing "

I want to disagree with you on something!

I want to disagree with you on something! "

No, you do not

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Nope. My motto is " agree with me or be wrong "

I want to disagree with you on something!

No, you do not "

So do you think I am amazing in your bed?

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

On here it's usually because the person saying the thing you don't agree with is popular or good looking."

No, no, no, yes!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I say things as I see them regardless of who it's in response to and if I call them wrong am open to having my mind changed - despite my username one thing I am not and cannot be, is two faced.

In fact I find it quite sad when people think they have to put on a pretence just to pander to others, or present a sweetness and light public image despite some of what goes on behind the scenes.

As you said OP - I am me, take me or leave me

"No, no, no, yes! "

Did you just cum?

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Nope. I am literal, blunt and sarcastic, I like to add an opinion if the subject interests and whether it is liked or not it really doesn't bother me i disagree "

Lol you would

[Removed by poster at 05/05/20 09:53:43]

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Some of my sexual interests are a bit marmite. I'm happy to join in discussions about them with the full knowledge it will put some off me. I sometimes feel even more inclined to do so if the discussion is mostly negative as I feel it's important to show different perspectives. I'm also quite happy to take the potential flack for the sake of those who also share that interest but don't wish to comment publically which I can understand when the comments haven't always been very nice. In the past I've received private messages off the back of this from people saying precisely that and we've had a lovely conversation about the subject. So I'm quite happy to express my unpopular opinions. Life would be boring if we all agreed all the time.

My nan’s spare room.

I’ve even got a shed.

I’ve got a pottering club "

Yeh well, my Nan has a pottering secret organisation that I can’t mention because it’s a secret. Anyway they sneak into peoples houses and gardens and have a potter and you don’t even know they’ve been.

Remember that time you couldn’t remember actually tidying your knicker drawer.

That was my nan that was.

Yeah but how much of thus openess, honesty, etc gets you ahead in the workplace? Usualky folk keep their heads down, turn a blind eye etc.

"I say things as I see them regardless of who it's in response to and if I call them wrong am open to having my mind changed - despite my username one thing I am not and cannot be, is two faced.

In fact I find it quite sad when people think they have to put on a pretence just to pander to others, or present a sweetness and light public image despite some of what goes on behind the scenes.

As you said OP - I am me, take me or leave me"

I’ve even got a shed.

I’ve got a pottering club "

Your even in a pot

I do my own thing. The popularity contests go over my head most of the time.

Ultimately its strangers on the Internet, I see no need to try and be something I'm not when it comes to my opinions.

I just do me!!

Not at all

By *othin 2 proveCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Total non conformist,we love to swing bareback so there are couples that vehemently despise us and there are many couples that love us and are the same.

Water of a ducks back to us, just ignore the haters. xx

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Some of my sexual interests are a bit marmite. I'm happy to join in discussions about them with the full knowledge it will put some off me. I sometimes feel even more inclined to do so if the discussion is mostly negative as I feel it's important to show different perspectives. I'm also quite happy to take the potential flack for the sake of those who also share that interest but don't wish to comment publically which I can understand when the comments haven't always been very nice. In the past I've received private messages off the back of this from people saying precisely that and we've had a lovely conversation about the subject. So I'm quite happy to express my unpopular opinions. Life would be boring if we all agreed all the time."

"I just do me!! "

Me too!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I try to make myself liked but I'm far from a conformist.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

People who pat themselves on the back for being 'non conformist' tend to be kinda tiresome.

Just have the opinions you have, no need to make it into some kind of identity.

I’m just me I do my own thing really you either like it or you don’t

Every now and then I’ll add an opinion to a thread if it warrants it but I certainly don’t follow anyone for any reason

"I try to make myself liked but I'm far from a conformist."

But why? If someone doesn't like you, so what?

Is it not the same in all aspects of life? not everyone will like you, I'm actually a decent guy, but if someone doesn't like me they know where the door handle is

Are you meaning those who conform are not being their true self?

Perhaps ones who conform do not have the confidence or ability to put their view across?

Maybe some go along with the overall opinion because they do not know enough about the subject, but they want to join in.

Whatever someone decides to say or not say, they are always being themselves. Does it take a stronger person to not care what those think about you? Or are you a stronger person if you consider others thoughts, feelings and opinions and you care how you are perceived?

I don’t know. Just pondering.

I am what I think you think I am.

No, I wouldn’t pretend to agree with something for the sake of it- but I’m not sure many people would.

I think there’s a difference between not agreeing with someone, and deliberately looking for an argument. I think sometimes people go out of their way to disagree with a majority just because they can. Some people can be really abrasive for the sake of it.

I like all the diverse opinions, the judgement is a little overbearing at time’s though

"Are you meaning those who conform are not being their true self?

Perhaps ones who conform do not have the confidence or ability to put their view across?

Maybe some go along with the overall opinion because they do not know enough about the subject, but they want to join in.

Whatever someone decides to say or not say, they are always being themselves. Does it take a stronger person to not care what those think about you? Or are you a stronger person if you consider others thoughts, feelings and opinions and you care how you are perceived?

I am what I think you think I am. "

You raise some good points there, but surely you can consider others thoughts and feelings and still be yourself? The thoughts may not agree, but I'm not the type of person to alter those thoughts to fit in or be liked by anyone, but I do consider myself a nice bloke.

I try not to argue on here because there is not much point so scroll past alot I don't agree with, unless it REALLY annoys me then I say something.

I would do this in the real world so just being me

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I try to make myself liked but I'm far from a conformist.

But why? If someone doesn't like you, so what?

Is it not the same in all aspects of life? not everyone will like you, I'm actually a decent guy, but if someone doesn't like me they know where the door handle is "

It's just the way I am. I try to get through life without rubbing g too many people up the wrong way. Although sometimes I do stop caring lol

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I think I'm quite contrary. Or just odd maybe. Sometimes I feel like it's better to say nothing as I just don't agree and it feels like I'm being contrary for the sake of it, but I'm not!

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I'm very much like you OP, and will state my opinion regardless of whether it fits in with popular opinion or not. If that means that people don't like me then so be it.

One thing I have noticed, especially lately, is people trying to stop serious debates from happening on here because they perceive it as people being mean or sniping at each other. A rational debate where nobody feels the need to resort to personal attacks is a great way to expand your knowledge - you can express your opinion, ask questions about other opinions, and perhaps see things from an angle that you'd never even considered. I love a good debate, it's great mental exercise...although I have been vilified and branded as a trouble-maker or even as nasty by some for engaging in them on here Luckily there are very few peoples' opinions that I care about, and I have no desire to be seen as popular - I'll just carry on doing my own thing

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Yes

We're allowed an opinion?

I just do me which is mostly flirting. I'm here for fun, not drama and there's been a fair amount of that directed my way recently. I tend to keep my opinion to myself now and just have fun

"We're allowed an opinion?

I just do me which is mostly flirting. I'm here for fun, not drama and there's been a fair amount of that directed my way recently. I tend to keep my opinion to myself now and just have fun"

oh no you don't

"I'm very much like you OP, and will state my opinion regardless of whether it fits in with popular opinion or not. If that means that people don't like me then so be it.

One thing I have noticed, especially lately, is people trying to stop serious debates from happening on here because they perceive it as people being mean or sniping at each other. A rational debate where nobody feels the need to resort to personal attacks is a great way to expand your knowledge - you can express your opinion, ask questions about other opinions, and perhaps see things from an angle that you'd never even considered. I love a good debate, it's great mental exercise...although I have been vilified and branded as a trouble-maker or even as nasty by some for engaging in them on here Luckily there are very few peoples' opinions that I care about, and I have no desire to be seen as popular - I'll just carry on doing my own thing "

I just do me which is mostly flirting. I'm here for fun, not drama and there's been a fair amount of that directed my way recently. I tend to keep my opinion to myself now and just have funoh no you don't "

What you trying to say Mr? I'm a delight

Liverpool

I am what I think you think I am.

You raise some good points there, but surely you can consider others thoughts and feelings and still be yourself? The thoughts may not agree, but I'm not the type of person to alter those thoughts to fit in or be liked by anyone, but I do consider myself a nice bloke. "

This is how I feel too. I try my best to be a good person. I realised pretty quickly in school I was never going to really "fit in" no matter how hard I tried. I'd rather be rejected for who I am than for my repeated failed attempts to be what is popular. I became a much happier person when I sought out "my people" instead.

I just do me which is mostly flirting. I'm here for fun, not drama and there's been a fair amount of that directed my way recently. I tend to keep my opinion to myself now and just have funoh no you don't

What you trying to say Mr? I'm a delight "

Angel delight really can i stir you and shake you and eventually spoon you

. I agree with everything you’ve all said on here.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I wouldn't agree with something for the sake of ingratiating myself. I have my own views and opinions and although I'm happy to be educated when my beliefs are mistaken I won't do violence to my beliefs for the sake of popularity.

At the same time, it's unlikely I'll get into some huge row on here because I'd rather walk away. I tend not to post in hugely contentious threads - I'm here for entertainment, not for drama.

I would like to educate you on the things you do not know! "

I'm am eager pupil!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I often wonder when people write such statements if they realise that it demonstrates a few possibilities and one of the strongest possibilities is that they are totally psychopathic.

King's Crustacean

Don't say that !

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I tend to avoid the more contentious threads, so my opinions on some more controversial subjects won’t be published on here.

I also avoid to a certain degree, subjects around the Tgirl community, I do on occasion add my opinion but try and give them a wide berth.

I have a set of beliefs, very left and liberal but I’m no snowflake, get me riled up and I’ll happily stand my ground.

"No, no, no, yes! "

I read that like Jim from Dibley

I often wonder when people write such statements if they realise that it demonstrates a few possibilities and one of the strongest possibilities is that they are totally psychopathic. "

Haha Really?

Please leave my psychiatrist out of this, she's tied up at the minute

I often wonder when people write such statements if they realise that it demonstrates a few possibilities and one of the strongest possibilities is that they are totally psychopathic. "

I’ve never been fond of “I am what I am”, “take me or leave me” “I say it how it is” “I don’t care what people think” etc. I find having to actually say that is quite contradictory.

King's Crustacean

"People who pat themselves on the back for being 'non conformist' tend to be kinda tiresome.

Just have the opinions you have, no need to make it into some kind of identity. "

My first ever thour fumb award.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I do my own thing. I’m not part of groups, I don’t have to agree to keep anyone happy. I’m always polite in my comments but if I really don’t agree with something then I will say so. It’s rare I have the depth of feeling to have an extended debate about something on here but I’m not worried about giving my opinion in those circumstances.

I think some people lose their point because of the way they present it. If you’re shouty or rude I’m probably not going to pay much attention because I simply don’t see the need for it.

I don’t make comments just to be noticed. I’m not controversial or argumentative but I’m happy to give my opinion

Liverpool

"People who pat themselves on the back for being 'non conformist' tend to be kinda tiresome.

Just have the opinions you have, no need to make it into some kind of identity.

My first ever thour fumb award. "

What if your version of non-conformist is just accepting the inevitability that you're cripplingly uncool .

I just say what I want and if something really piques my interest I’ll give my actual opinion.

You’re all just pixels on a screen and if you don’t like my pixels then my screen doesn’t get offended.

King's Crustacean

"I just say what I want and if something really piques my interest I’ll give my actual opinion.

You’re all just pixels on a screen and if you don’t like my pixels then my screen doesn’t get offended.

"

I often don't say what I want.

Whether I say it or not is greatly influenced by the poster i'd respond to or my perception of them.

I learned long ago that there is no point in pissing into an abyss in order to float a boat. Nor is there much point in being 'textually playful' with a lemon sucking amoeba.

I did say that tho ........

My nan’s spare room.

I’m definitely a fab conformist, that’s why I insist on sending cock pics with my first message.

Totally non conformist..dont really conform to the human race..I put nature before humankind

If you disagree with a popular opinion, it does not mean they’re all conforming. It just means they have a shared interest which you do not. It also doesn’t mean you’re some type of avant garde thinker, it just means you don’t agree.

King's Crustacean

"If you disagree with a popular opinion, it does not mean they’re all conforming. It just means they have a shared interest which you do not. It also doesn’t mean you’re some type of avant garde thinker, it just means you don’t agree.

"

"If you disagree with a popular opinion, it does not mean they’re all conforming. It just means they have a shared interest which you do not. It also doesn’t mean you’re some type of avant garde thinker, it just means you don’t agree.

"

I will agree with whatever Jamie says! It is wrong to say a beautiful lady is wrong!

i conform its the only way josé

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I just say what I want and if something really piques my interest I’ll give my actual opinion.

"

I like your pixels

I will agree with whatever Jamie says! It is wrong to say a beautiful lady is wrong! "

Saw what you did there

but how many times have I seen those comments on Fab said in such a serious manner?

I just do me which is mostly flirting. I'm here for fun, not drama and there's been a fair amount of that directed my way recently. I tend to keep my opinion to myself now and just have fun"

Of course you're entitled to an opinion, everyone is - but part of that entitlement is an acceptance that others may have a different opinion and may seek to either challenge yours, or offer their own, and that just because they do, it shouldn't be taken to mean they are attacking or sniping at anyone, merely expressing a different point of view.

Too often on here, you see differences of opinion being taken as some kind of offence rather than just a different opinion having been expressed - if people could keep their toys in the pram and not spit their dummies just because someone offers a different and valid opinion things may seem a little less contentious at times.

Likewise just because people agree with one another it doesn't necessarily mean they're being sycophantic but I don't think that is what the OP was suggesting - think he was more talking about those whose opinion differs dependent on the person they are responding to because they think it will curry favour

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"

I'm only agreeing with this because 1) Jamie is popular and I want to be 2) the thread is too long and this makes sense.

I just do me which is mostly flirting. I'm here for fun, not drama and there's been a fair amount of that directed my way recently. I tend to keep my opinion to myself now and just have fun

Of course you're entitled to an opinion, everyone is - but part of that entitlement is an acceptance that others may have a different opinion and may seek to either challenge yours, or offer their own, and that just because they do, it shouldn't be taken to mean they are attacking or sniping at anyone, merely expressing a different point of view.

Too often on here, you see differences of opinion being taken as some kind of offence rather than just a different opinion having been expressed - if people could keep their toys in the pram and not spit their dummies just because someone offers a different and valid opinion things may seem a little less contentious at times.

Likewise just because people agree with one another it doesn't necessarily mean they're being sycophantic but I don't think that is what the OP was suggesting - think he was more talking about those whose opinion differs dependent on the person they are responding to because they think it will curry favour "

I'll be me. My thoughts and opinions x

I dont like getting in arguments so If i disagree id rather not say. But i will step in when i see friends being picked on x

"I dont like getting in arguments so If i disagree id rather not say. But i will step in when i see friends being picked on x"

Yep

"I’ve never been fond of “I am what I am”, “take me or leave me” “I say it how it is” “I don’t care what people think” etc. I find having to actually say that is quite contradictory. "

As someone who says some of those things, and usually in the context of threads like this, where it's been specifically asked how you perceive yourself, interested to know why you think describing yourself as such is contradictory?

I don't say it because I expect people to say "oh I'll take you" or similar - I say it because it *is* how I am - I honestly am not bothered what the majority of people think of me because I call things as I see them - it's a statement of fact and a principle I stick to, so not sure where the contradiction lies and am genuinely interested

"I’ve never been fond of “I am what I am”, “take me or leave me” “I say it how it is” “I don’t care what people think” etc. I find having to actually say that is quite contradictory.

As someone who says some of those things, and usually in the context of threads like this, where it's been specifically asked how you perceive yourself, interested to know why you think describing yourself as such is contradictory?

I don't say it because I expect people to say "oh I'll take you" or similar - I say it because it *is* how I am - I honestly am not bothered what the majority of people think of me because I call things as I see them - it's a statement of fact and a principle I stick to, so not sure where the contradiction lies and am genuinely interested "

Because I think having to actually say those things means they do care about what people think otherwise why say it. Just get on with it. I’m not talking about in this thread as people have been specifically asked to comment on the subject. I’m talking about in general. I am all of those things I mentioned but I don’t think I’d ever actually say those sentences. I find it comes across bolshy and slightly insecure when people feel the need to just come out with things like that. Just my opinion . Take it or leave it!

I don't think popular opinion on fab is representative of popular opinion in life outwith here

Total conformist!

Not a hair or a word out of place.

It's all about peace.

Why can't we all just get along?

A smile a day keeps the sadness away.

Deep breath, touch your toes and sing a song.

What a great way to live!

Can't you just feel the positivity?

"Total conformist!

It's all about peace.

"

There is a time and a place even for this.

"I'll be me. My thoughts and opinions x"
i disagree

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I am what I think you think I am. "

Good points - conformists aren’t necessarily bad or weak, it’s a valid style of handling conflict - Compete , collaborate , Negotiate, Comprise, Avoid - conformists are just more likely to choose avoid or compromise

"Total conformist!

It's all about peace.

"

Can I empty your bank account?

"I’ve never been fond of “I am what I am”, “take me or leave me” “I say it how it is” “I don’t care what people think” etc. I find having to actually say that is quite contradictory.

I don't say it because I expect people to say "oh I'll take you" or similar - I say it because it *is* how I am - I honestly am not bothered what the majority of people think of me because I call things as I see them - it's a statement of fact and a principle I stick to, so not sure where the contradiction lies and am genuinely interested "

"Total conformist!

It's all about peace.

Can I empty your bank account? "

I said positivity, not madness!

"Total conformist!

It's all about peace.

Can I empty your bank account? I said positivity, not madness! "

Well, it was worth a try though!

"Total conformist!

It's all about peace.

Can I empty your bank account? I said positivity, not madness!

Well, it was worth a try though! "

I don't say it because I expect people to say "oh I'll take you" or similar - I say it because it *is* how I am - I honestly am not bothered what the majority of people think of me because I call things as I see them - it's a statement of fact and a principle I stick to, so not sure where the contradiction lies and am genuinely interested

Because I think having to actually say those things means they do care about what people think otherwise why say it. Just get on with it. I’m not talking about in this thread as people have been specifically asked to comment on the subject. I’m talking about in general. I am all of those things I mentioned but I don’t think I’d ever actually say those sentences. I find it comes across bolshy and slightly insecure when people feel the need to just come out with things like that. Just my opinion . Take it or leave it! "

OK thanks and see where you're coming from now - thank you soooooo much for taking the time to explain it's been most helpful

*No toys were harmed or dummies dislodged in the making of this post*

Because I think having to actually say those things means they do care about what people think otherwise why say it. Just get on with it. I’m not talking about in this thread as people have been specifically asked to comment on the subject. I’m talking about in general. I am all of those things I mentioned but I don’t think I’d ever actually say those sentences. I find it comes across bolshy and slightly insecure when people feel the need to just come out with things like that. Just my opinion . Take it or leave it!

OK thanks and see where you're coming from now - thank you soooooo much for taking the time to explain it's been most helpful

*No toys were harmed or dummies dislodged in the making of this post* "

. I need lessons from you and Chill on explaining things better

Crikey! You guys are still going!

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

No I just like to be me

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I tend to do the opposite,like to be controversial and state real opinion mostly.

I have my own circle of friends and do not need to be popular in the forums,sometimes I get abusive mail.I should report these people but I never do,as they are not worth the bother

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Nope. We are true to ourselves. We are who we are, honest and genuine about what we say. We don't say things to gain attention or to try to be liked, we are just us.

"I'll be me. My thoughts and opinions xi disagree "

Up ya bum, chum

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm true to myself.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I would have posted on this thread but it feels too much like conforming.

Wanders back to my own little world in the quiet of the cave....

It's all been covered in here

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I'm not here to impress anyone in particular and don't need to. A lot of my views run against the grain of fab, ideologically speaking, but I don't mind. Often times I won't bother commenting as few people can engage in rational debate without being triggered or reverting to blind ideology.

Sometimes I can't resist and will challenge the more outrageous comments. If people are offended by a differing viewpoint that's their problem. I can agree to disagree without taking it personally. Sadly, some can't.

I reserve the right to be inconsistent...

"I reserve the right to be inconsistent..."

Champion

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Nope, we just tend to say it as it is.

No room for bullshit here.

If someone takes offence then they would most likely get offended at anything that they don’t agree with.

» Add a new message to this topic