FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Selling services....

Selling services....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've checked the Fab FAQ's and can't see anything about "selling" on the site being banned. For clarification, that's people selling access to Snapchat/OnlyFans accounts, selling worn underwear etc. They're not on here to swing or to have fun, they're here to sell sex services.

I assume it's banned but can anyone confirm? It's annoying as fuck seeing numerous new accounts pop up from people trying to make money from the site and seeing status updates of people saying they've sold out of panties.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've checked the Fab FAQ's and can't see anything about "selling" on the site being banned. For clarification, that's people selling access to Snapchat/OnlyFans accounts, selling worn underwear etc. They're not on here to swing or to have fun, they're here to sell sex services.

I assume it's banned but can anyone confirm? It's annoying as fuck seeing numerous new accounts pop up from people trying to make money from the site and seeing status updates of people saying they've sold out of panties. "

Probably sold out cos M and S is shut

Boris says you can only buy utility knickers atm

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I just report them as spam.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I just report them as spam. "

Done that numerous times but nowt seems to be done about them tbh.

"I've checked the Fab FAQ's and can't see anything about "selling" on the site being banned. For clarification, that's people selling access to Snapchat/OnlyFans accounts, selling worn underwear etc. They're not on here to swing or to have fun, they're here to sell sex services.

I assume it's banned but can anyone confirm? It's annoying as fuck seeing numerous new accounts pop up from people trying to make money from the site and seeing status updates of people saying they've sold out of panties. "

its life someone always trying to sell somebody something they don't want usually here though its men trying to sell themselves to women and without success

I assume it's banned but can anyone confirm? It's annoying as fuck seeing numerous new accounts pop up from people trying to make money from the site and seeing status updates of people saying they've sold out of panties. its life someone always trying to sell somebody something they don't want usually here though its men trying to sell themselves to women and without success "

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic