FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Routine

Routine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone else struggling to keep in a routine. Since I've been able to work from home I find myself staying up later and later and still really productive. Sleeping less than I usually do, but feeling good from not dealing with the stress of work. Can do a weeks work in a day at home. Anyone else working from home having any good or bad issues? Anyone else struggling to keep a routine gping for when everything opens back up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I'm not working at the moment, and in no routine whatsoever I am doing what I want when I want how I want, should be asleep by now if I was working as I'm up at 5 o'clock in the morning I really don't know how I will cope once I get back into a routine

" I'm not working at the moment, and in no routine whatsoever I am doing what I want when I want how I want, should be asleep by now if I was working as I'm up at 5 o'clock in the morning I really don't know how I will cope once I get back into a routine "

Yeah am the same, usually up 5.30am. Everything has gone out the window. Dont get me wrong, am really introvert in public so lock down is like a dream come true haha, but the lack of routine is really throwing me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been working from home and wearing a suit jacket and shirt only. No trousers or undies as it gives me an easy access to my dick and others cannot see my cock when on Zoom meetings. I am worried this routine has become a habit as I dont like wearing my pants anymore!

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

My routine has been pretty good, alarm always set for 7am each week day. I work part-time 3 days a week and now working from home; that has been a little up and down from a productive point of view, but from our weekly meetings, its the same for all my colleagues and we are still doing what we can.

In other more creative ways I'm being far more prolific.

I didnt have a specific routine before lockdown as I worked different shifts but I'm still getting up at the same time and finding a new routine.

I cant function without some sort of routine.

"I didnt have a specific routine before lockdown as I worked different shifts but I'm still getting up at the same time and finding a new routine.

I cant function without some sort of routine. "

Would you like to have a new routine? Wake up every morning and chatting with me?

"I have been working from home and wearing a suit jacket and shirt only. No trousers or undies as it gives me an easy access to my dick and others cannot see my cock when on Zoom meetings. I am worried this routine has become a habit as I dont like wearing my pants anymore! "

Yeah I've gotten far to comfortable wearing my house clothes and slippers all the time. Not had this much time off since I got school holidays

"My routine has been pretty good, alarm always set for 7am each week day. I work part-time 3 days a week and now working from home; that has been a little up and down from a productive point of view, but from our weekly meetings, its the same for all my colleagues and we are still doing what we can.

In other more creative ways I'm being far more prolific. "

My routine was perfect before this lockdown. Its totally thrown me having no daily routine. Need to sit down and set out a lockdosn routine, so am in good shape for getting back to work

"I didnt have a specific routine before lockdown as I worked different shifts but I'm still getting up at the same time and finding a new routine.

I cant function without some sort of routine. "

Shift work destroys me, done that when I was at uni and for a bit afterwards. Couldn't really plan anything at all

» Add a new message to this topic