FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bookshelf police

Bookshelf police

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agneto. OP   Man  over a year ago

Bham

Have you been paying attention to interviewees books rather than what they're saying when they're camming from home on TV or work colleagues on zoom?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No but most of Social Media have. The way you voted at the last election seems to be the defining characteristic of whether you approve, or disapprove, of the reading material of whatever politician is currently being interviewed ...

Bham

I've found it quite interesting to be honest.

Though I haven't joined in with the outrage, even though I'm a bit of a lefty.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

. I've been surprised by how many people choose to be interviewed in front of a bookcase. I can never see the titles though.

I've also been surprised at how dull a lot of celebrities homes are. Wherever Mick Jagger was broadcasting from looked like my grandmother's house the decorations were so old fashioned.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Ah don't.

Long time ago I had a meet (off another site, not here) and we had a good time horizontally but then as he got dressed he felt the need to give me a critique on my bookshelf! Cheeky fucker!

I resisted the urge to launch a copy of Jilly Coppers "Riders" at his head but needless to say I didn't meet up with the judgemental prick again.

So maybe it was a good filter

Bham

". I've been surprised by how many people choose to be interviewed in front of a bookcase. I can never see the titles though.

I've also been surprised at how dull a lot of celebrities homes are. Wherever Mick Jagger was broadcasting from looked like my grandmother's house the decorations were so old fashioned."

Well that is his era. He's probably older than your grandmother !

Under the Duvet

". I've been surprised by how many people choose to be interviewed in front of a bookcase. I can never see the titles though.

I've also been surprised at how dull a lot of celebrities homes are. Wherever Mick Jagger was broadcasting from looked like my grandmother's house the decorations were so old fashioned."

To be fair Mick actually is about 112.

Bham

"Ah don't.

Long time ago I had a meet (off another site, not here) and we had a good time horizontally but then as he got dressed he felt the need to give me a critique on my bookshelf! Cheeky fucker!

I resisted the urge to launch a copy of Jilly Coppers "Riders" at his head but needless to say I didn't meet up with the judgemental prick again.

So maybe it was a good filter "

Haha. Some people.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I always look at bookcases

Mine tell a tale I'm sure.

Under the Duvet

"Ah don't.

Haha. Some people. "

Wasn't actually a Jilly Cooper...I just said that for comic effect.

Was actually an Enid Blyton Omnibus

"Have you been paying attention to interviewees books rather than what they're saying when they're camming from home on TV or work colleagues on zoom? "

Yes I’m forever looking at their surroundings but I’m also aware that they are aware we are aware so therefore some things are strategically placed or removed

My ex husband and I had a great bookshelf.

He had lots of books on the Second World War, Hitler, The Third Reich as he studied it at uni and I had lots of books on serial killers because I’m sick and twisted

Bham

"My ex husband and I had a great bookshelf.

He had lots of books on the Second World War, Hitler, The Third Reich as he studied it at uni and I had lots of books on serial killers because I’m sick and twisted "

Anyone breaking in would have shat themselves!

Bham

"Have you been paying attention to interviewees books rather than what they're saying when they're camming from home on TV or work colleagues on zoom?

Yes I’m forever looking at their surroundings but I’m also aware that they are aware we are aware so therefore some things are strategically placed or removed "

Yeah like when I hide my copies of razzle when I have a work meeting.

By *aulj69Man  over a year ago

dunstable

"My ex husband and I had a great bookshelf.

He had lots of books on the Second World War, Hitler, The Third Reich as he studied it at uni and I had lots of books on serial killers because I’m sick and twisted "

Doesn't make you sick and twisted, maybe you just are? I'm a twisted deviant but don't own any books on conjuring. Lol

By *ickyRoosterMan  over a year ago

Uppendown

"Ah don't.

Haha. Some people.

Wasn't actually a Jilly Cooper...I just said that for comic effect.

Was actually an Enid Blyton Omnibus "

I've read that. Enids riotous tales of when she used to drive the Number 185 omnibus from East Dulwich to Brixton. And she'd knock off a 'Five Go' yarn in her lunch hour. Not unlike J.K. Rowling. Impressed huh?

"Have you been paying attention to interviewees books rather than what they're saying when they're camming from home on TV or work colleagues on zoom?

Yes I’m forever looking at their surroundings but I’m also aware that they are aware we are aware so therefore some things are strategically placed or removed

Yeah like when I hide my copies of razzle when I have a work meeting. "

You naughty rascal you

» Add a new message to this topic