FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not much luck!!

Not much luck!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it my local search has mostly men? Yes I have dabbled both ways in the past but do prefer females. I have recently changed my profile from bi to curious hoping it would tip the scales a little but sadly not. I get regular messages from guys (ok when I am in the mood lol) but have never had one from a female. Can you suggest any changes I could make to my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So you changed your profile to a lie?

Also; there’s waaaaaay more men on here than women. You need to stand out. What makes you worth meeting, above all those other men?

There are vastly more men than women and local search only looks at people nearby so by weight of numbers you’ll see more.

Also, women don’t really need to message first so don’t hold your breath OP

Its because your profile still says 'looking for men' this is a different option to your sexuality.

And its not really my place to say, but changing your sexuality so women will message you isn't great. Not because you're lying, but because you should be who you are

There’s nothing on your profile that invites conversation. You’re an attached man who doesn’t have a type, 18-99 men or women.

You say you don’t like one liners but there is nothing else to go on. If you’re not getting hundreds of messages a day, is it really needed to put that part in?

I think if you specified what you are looking for that may help? Also talk a little about yourself.

Also, you changed your sexuality to curious, but left youre bisexual in your bio

Move house

"Its because your profile still says 'looking for men' this is a different option to your sexuality.

And its not really my place to say, but changing your sexuality so women will message you isn't great. Not because you're lying, but because you should be who you are"

Exactly. Why would you want to meet women who didn’t like you if you were bi?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your input, I have made some changes hopefully for the better. ????

Op state you are Bisexual, theres a lot of women who like that very much. If they dont like it then they are not for you. Bee proud of who you ate and what you like. Add more pics of all of you, not just willy pics. Excluding face of course x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Single men are in huge abundance so must invest very heavily to get established.

Your text says you are bi but prefer women, so possibly in conflict with curious.

It includes some obvious points, like needing to see pics and be attracted. This takes up a lot of space but probably adds little or nothing. What could have been there and elsewhere was information about you and that would potentially sell you to other people.

Keep experimenting with it, to see what gets better results.

» Add a new message to this topic