FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who likes dogs?

Who likes dogs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! Now read it without the word dog!

Surely, I am bored!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely he's bored. ^

Lockdown had pushed him over the edge.

Paul O'Grady loves dogs.

"Paul O'Grady loves dogs."

Dont you like dogs? They are loyal and loving! Atleast most are!

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I love dogs. I have two miniature long hair dachshunds and I wouldn’t trade them for a million dollars.

They listen without judgement and love me unconditionally.

Me, my Springer has saved my life more than once. She is old and a bit smelly now but my best friend x

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I like my dogs with mustard, cheese and bit of chilli on top! MMmmmm

And not deliverood from china!

"I like my dogs with mustard, cheese and bit of chilli on top! MMmmmm

And not deliverood from china! "

What is wrong with Chinese dogs?

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I love my dog.

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

"I love dogs. I have two miniature long hair dachshunds and I wouldn’t trade them for a million dollars.

They listen without judgement and love me unconditionally. "

Are we still talking about dogs or has the subject changed to men?

"I love dogs. I have two miniature long hair dachshunds and I wouldn’t trade them for a million dollars.

They listen without judgement and love me unconditionally.

Are we still talking about dogs or has the subject changed to men? "

Look like it!

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

We have the most beautiful, loyal, friendly affectionate blue Staffy, she's adorable.

By *inglenfreeMan  over a year ago

london

"This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! Now read it without the word dog!

Surely, I am bored! "

How is Ken Dodd's dad's dog ?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Dogs, like all animals, plants, etc are far superior to people.

Dogs are awesome

By *n my radarMan  over a year ago

mayo

Red setter here wouldnt trade him for anything he totally bonkers but love him to bits

Border Terrior here he was 1 yesterday he is a little sod but love him to bits

My beauties are a 12 year old shih tzu and 6 year old monster of a gsd. Have a guess which is the boss

Did someone call me? My ears pricked up...

"Did someone call me? My ears pricked up..."

Who let the dogs out?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Ya like dags

Very funny OP, I love dogs btw, well some breeds lol

i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl "
you have just described my two

It took me 5 hours to figure that one out

"It took me 5 hours to figure that one out "

That is great. I see improvement in you!

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl you have just described my two "

I think he likes you too!

"It took me 5 hours to figure that one out

That is great. I see improvement in you! "

I knew you’d be proud of me

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl you have just described my two "
lol awwww i sympathise with you

I knew you’d be proud of me "

Me too!

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl you have just described my two lol awwww i sympathise with you "
Haha I love my doggies

"Did someone call me? My ears pricked up...

Who let the dogs out? "

Woof!

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl you have just described my two lol awwww i sympathise with you Haha I love my doggies "
really theres a rather attractive woman who regularly walks her pooch on the promenade she doesn't have a hair out of place and the pooch is a fluffed up ball imagine RuPaul walking a dog with a very long lead it would be this one

I knew you’d be proud of me "

Nice to see you with some clothes on for a change. Is it chilli out there?

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl you have just described my two lol awwww i sympathise with you Haha I love my doggies really theres a rather attractive woman who regularly walks her pooch on the promenade she doesn't have a hair out of place and the pooch is a fluffed up ball imagine RuPaul walking a dog with a very long lead it would be this one "

She could be juicy!

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl you have just described my two lol awwww i sympathise with you Haha I love my doggies really theres a rather attractive woman who regularly walks her pooch on the promenade she doesn't have a hair out of place and the pooch is a fluffed up ball imagine RuPaul walking a dog with a very long lead it would be this one

She could be juicy! "

no i don't picture juicy with this dog, remember they say owners look like their dogs

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl you have just described my two lol awwww i sympathise with you Haha I love my doggies really theres a rather attractive woman who regularly walks her pooch on the promenade she doesn't have a hair out of place and the pooch is a fluffed up ball imagine RuPaul walking a dog with a very long lead it would be this one "
pmsl I'm not that bad. Mine get brushed a few times a week and that's that. If you saw the big dog you would understand I havent the time in the day to spruce him up to a pompous pooch

"i like other people's dogs but not a fan of alsatians, rottweilers or yappy dogs you know the rugby ball types you want to hurl you have just described my two lol awwww i sympathise with you Haha I love my doggies really theres a rather attractive woman who regularly walks her pooch on the promenade she doesn't have a hair out of place and the pooch is a fluffed up ball imagine RuPaul walking a dog with a very long lead it would be this one

She could be juicy! no i don't picture juicy with this dog, remember they say owners look like their dogs "

are you saying I'm not attractive. Haha

She could be juicy! "

She could be juicy! no i don't picture juicy with this dog, remember they say owners look like their dogs are you saying I'm not attractive. Haha "

lol no i wasn't but you don't look at all like this tiny little fur ball with matchstick legs

She could be juicy! no i don't picture juicy with this dog, remember they say owners look like their dogs are you saying I'm not attractive. Haha lol no i wasn't but you don't look at all like this tiny little fur ball with matchstick legs "

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs!

She could be juicy! no i don't picture juicy with this dog, remember they say owners look like their dogs are you saying I'm not attractive. Haha lol no i wasn't but you don't look at all like this tiny little fur ball with matchstick legs

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs! "

lol hey I'm juicy at minute just ate strawberrys and grapes

She could be juicy! no i don't picture juicy with this dog, remember they say owners look like their dogs are you saying I'm not attractive. Haha lol no i wasn't but you don't look at all like this tiny little fur ball with matchstick legs

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs! lol hey I'm juicy at minute just ate strawberrys and grapes "

you cant take my title away from me. I wont let you!!

"Very funny OP, I love dogs btw, well some breeds lol"

Thank you. I try hard to keep the punters smiling. Sometimes a bit too hard!

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs! lol hey I'm juicy at minute just ate strawberrys and grapes you cant take my title away from me. I wont let you!! "

its a fact I'm juicy

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs! lol hey I'm juicy at minute just ate strawberrys and grapes "

I am talking melons! Juicy melons!

Mickey from snatch likes daaags

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs! lol hey I'm juicy at minute just ate strawberrys and grapes you cant take my title away from me. I wont let you!! its a fact I'm juicy "

Do you like melons?

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs! lol hey I'm juicy at minute just ate strawberrys and grapes

I am talking melons! Juicy melons! "

dont get much juicier than them lol. X

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs! lol hey I'm juicy at minute just ate strawberrys and grapes you cant take my title away from me. I wont let you!! its a fact I'm juicy

Do you like melons?"

juicys melons lol

I meant juicy. Nothing to do with dogs! lol hey I'm juicy at minute just ate strawberrys and grapes you cant take my title away from me. I wont let you!! its a fact I'm juicy

Do you like melons?juicys melons lol "

Xx

Xx

» Add a new message to this topic