FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladybirds

Ladybirds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As pretty as they are and this may sound a silly question ... But do they bite and are any of them poisionous?

I was always under the impression bright coloured animals with spots etc should be avoided!

And I do also appreciate I'm sat just outside of Liverpool not the Amazon so my life isn't in danger!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"As pretty as they are and this may sound a silly question ... But do they bite and are any of them poisionous?

I was always under the impression bright coloured animals with spots etc should be avoided!

And I do also appreciate I'm sat just outside of Liverpool not the Amazon so my life isn't in danger!!! "

Ive never been bitten by a ladybird to my knowledge. Those pink ants are little fuckers though.

I reckon you should go to the doctors and get all your tropical country jabs just in case

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They can bite but rarely do

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

its the green ones with black spots you need to worry about, they do bite

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As pretty as they are and this may sound a silly question ... But do they bite and are any of them poisionous?

And I do also appreciate I'm sat just outside of Liverpool not the Amazon so my life isn't in danger!!! "

I think they a poisionous to other animals

Haha don't disagree with the ant comment!

As for the needles though, I much prefer giving them rather than having them so think I'll pass thank you!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Haha don't disagree with the ant comment!

As for the needles though, I much prefer giving them rather than having them so think I'll pass thank you!! "

Well on your head be it, you never know what wild animals might be roaming around on the streets of widnes

"

Well on your head be it, you never know what wild animals might be roaming around on the streets of widnes"

Haha watch me get bitten by something now!

» Add a new message to this topic