FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What was the worst way you were dumped?

What was the worst way you were dumped?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over text? Just after sex? Do you laugh about it now? Has it changed who you are?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouanna JoWoman  over a year ago

A little village

An ex told me he needed “space” for a few weeks to figure out what he wanted. I sat there crying and hoping he’d come back. My friend then called me and told me he had a profile on PoF and was active for hours at a time Interesting way to have some “space”?! Proper dick he was...

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I've never really been dumped. I have been in a couple of long term relationships and in one the the end was natural. In the others it was a mutual feeling. They had just run their course, time to move on.

Any other dalliance well it was just that and I from time to time still speak to them...no hard feelings.

By *cott73Man  over a year ago

brighton

After a 5 year relationship, over the phone.

Completely out of the blue. Never got to the bottom of it.

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

"An ex told me he needed “space” for a few weeks to figure out what he wanted. I sat there crying and hoping he’d come back. My friend then called me and told me he had a profile on PoF and was active for hours at a time Interesting way to have some “space”?! Proper dick he was... "
what a mug he is

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In a skip?

"An ex told me he needed “space” for a few weeks to figure out what he wanted. I sat there crying and hoping he’d come back. My friend then called me and told me he had a profile on PoF and was active for hours at a time Interesting way to have some “space”?! Proper dick he was... "

Better off without him

I’ve never been dumped but haven’t that many relationships to be honest. 28 years and a couple before that so that’s probably why. I’m sure I would have got dumped though. I couldn’t bloody put up with me for long!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"In a skip?"

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

"An ex told me he needed “space” for a few weeks to figure out what he wanted. I sat there crying and hoping he’d come back. My friend then called me and told me he had a profile on PoF and was active for hours at a time Interesting way to have some “space”?! Proper dick he was...

Better off without him "

Over the phone by ex husband when we were trying to sort problems out, all very complicated but he rang me and told me he was going back to the woman he started fucking when we first spilt up

"Over the phone by ex husband when we were trying to sort problems out, all very complicated but he rang me and told me he was going back to the woman he started fucking when we first spilt up"

That’s awful!!

My ex took one of the women he’d been cheating on me with to Ibiza. We were meant to go, but I didn’t hear anymore about it, and he was actually messaging me from there as if he was on his own! Made him come to mine to confront him, and admit that he’d ended the relationship without actually telling me. Absolute coward and waste of space xx

A little village

"An ex told me he needed “space” for a few weeks to figure out what he wanted. I sat there crying and hoping he’d come back. My friend then called me and told me he had a profile on PoF and was active for hours at a time Interesting way to have some “space”?! Proper dick he was...

Better off without him "

Oh yeah he was a complete tool! He did me a massive favour.

Text just saying bastard....

B38

If a guy was disloyal and I thought we were in a good place then I'd be pissed...no doubt and hurt.

I beleive in working issues out if I think it's worth saving but I won't flog a dead horse. And I'd end it myself.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

All my dumpings have been mutual

B38

"Text just saying bastard.... "

Was it a fair comment?

She said she was going to Australia, I thought it was just an excuse.. she went!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

By letter in the days before mobiles. My french boyfriend decided we lived too far apart after being together for 2years

"Text just saying bastard....

Was it a fair comment?"

Actually no, well yes and no I'm not perfect, just wore each other out emotionally and both new it was the end of the road, innit...

B38

Can you imagine getting dumped after sex

B38

Was it a fair comment?

Actually no, well yes and no I'm not perfect, just wore each other out emotionally and both new it was the end of the road, innit..."

So the message weren't a total surprise then.

Wasn't that a Beautiful South song!

B38

Was it a fair comment?

Actually no, well yes and no I'm not perfect, just wore each other out emotionally and both new it was the end of the road, innit..."

I don't know anyone who is perfect

Was it a fair comment?

Actually no, well yes and no I'm not perfect, just wore each other out emotionally and both new it was the end of the road, innit...

So the message weren't a total surprise then. "

Nah, I think she wanted a reply, it never came.... All good now....

Well after 26 yrs of marriage and knowing her for 30, few gfs before but I can’t remember how those came to an end ..... obviously couldn’t have been that memorable lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"By letter in the days before mobiles. My french boyfriend decided we lived too far apart after being together for 2years "

I can laugh now as not many have been dumped by a Feench letter.

B38

Was it a fair comment?

So the message weren't a total surprise then.

Nah, I think she wanted a reply, it never came.... All good now.... "

All's well that ends well

"Over the phone by ex husband when we were trying to sort problems out, all very complicated but he rang me and told me he was going back to the woman he started fucking when we first spilt up

That’s awful!!

My ex took one of the women he’d been cheating on me with to Ibiza. We were meant to go, but I didn’t hear anymore about it, and he was actually messaging me from there as if he was on his own! Made him come to mine to confront him, and admit that he’d ended the relationship without actually telling me. Absolute coward and waste of space xx"

Yeah, he was a bit of a cunt about the whole thing.

Fucking charming!!! You definitely deserve sooo much better! Xx

B38

"By letter in the days before mobiles. My french boyfriend decided we lived too far apart after being together for 2years

I can laugh now as not many have been dumped by a Feench letter. "

In think you may be right there x

"Can you imagine getting dumped after sex "

My ex husband admitted he’d cheated on me with another woman after sex. He just offered up the information. Couldn’t even give me time to take it in as we were due out for his birthday with family and friends xx

"Over the phone by ex husband when we were trying to sort problems out, all very complicated but he rang me and told me he was going back to the woman he started fucking when we first spilt up

That’s awful!!

My ex took one of the women he’d been cheating on me with to Ibiza. We were meant to go, but I didn’t hear anymore about it, and he was actually messaging me from there as if he was on his own! Made him come to mine to confront him, and admit that he’d ended the relationship without actually telling me. Absolute coward and waste of space xx

Yeah, he was a bit of a cunt about the whole thing.

Fucking charming!!! You definitely deserve sooo much better! Xx "

Definitely his loss gorgeous, you are worth so much more than him!

Tbh, he did me a favour, as I came on here afterwards and my life got amazing!! xx

A guy dumped me on MSN cause I was on my period and therefore no more use to him

He’d only fingered me once

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"All my dumpings have been mutual"

Pretty much the same here, I've had 3 long term relationships, and we just drifted apart and decided to move on.

B38

"Can you imagine getting dumped after sex

My ex husband admitted he’d cheated on me with another woman after sex. He just offered up the information. Couldn’t even give me time to take it in as we were due out for his birthday with family and friends xx"

Jesus..that's just awful. What an asshole xx

Was it a fair comment?

I don't know anyone who is perfect "

Hello? I’m right here

My ex husband admitted he’d cheated on me with another woman after sex. He just offered up the information. Couldn’t even give me time to take it in as we were due out for his birthday with family and friends xx

Jesus..that's just awful. What an asshole xx"

He is. We plodded on for a while, tried to repair the marriage, had our second child, but it was beyond saving. I never let him touch me again after the baby was born, and asked for a divorce.

Still, I have two beautiful daughters because of him so it’s all good xx

Haha a boyfriend many years ago broke up with me the day after he threw a big party... I had offered to come over the next day to help him clean his house (it was a wreck). He waited until after I'd cleaned the whole house to dump me

I hope OP isn't looking for creative tips?

B38

He is. We plodded on for a while, tried to repair the marriage, had our second child, but it was beyond saving. I never let him touch me again after the baby was born, and asked for a divorce.

Still, I have two beautiful daughters because of him so it’s all good xx"

No one can say you didn't try and we sometimes owe that to ourselves....even if it's just to realise it is over.

2 beautiful girls, that's great. Kids are a blessing xx

B38

"Haha a boyfriend many years ago broke up with me the day after he threw a big party... I had offered to come over the next day to help him clean his house (it was a wreck). He waited until after I'd cleaned the whole house to dump me "

What a wanker x

B38

Was it a fair comment?

I don't know anyone who is perfect

Hello? I’m right here"

So you are..hey you x

A few days after getting out of hospital, probably at my most vulnerable mentally and physically (battered and bruised and leg in a cast). Husband at the time announced that he ‘couldn’t cope’ and gave me a long list of reasons of why I was a horrible person and walked out the door with all his stuff.

Turns out he had been having an affair for 18 months.

A little village

Wasn't that a Beautiful South song! "

What, Proper Dick?

No one can say you didn't try and we sometimes owe that to ourselves....even if it's just to realise it is over.

2 beautiful girls, that's great. Kids are a blessing xx"

They are, and we managed to save our friendship so it’s worked out for the best xx

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Bizarrely I have never ever been dumped.. not in roughly 5 decades...

Weird to not experience that...

B38

They are, and we managed to save our friendship so it’s worked out for the best xx"

I much prefer to remain friendly. Granted, the dust may need to settle first.

I'm glad you are in a good place xx

B38

"A few days after getting out of hospital, probably at my most vulnerable mentally and physically (battered and bruised and leg in a cast). Husband at the time announced that he ‘couldn’t cope’ and gave me a long list of reasons of why I was a horrible person and walked out the door with all his stuff.

Turns out he had been having an affair for 18 months."

That is really bad timing. I couldn't do that to someone x

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Thankful to say that neither of us have ever been dumped.

Some harsh people around reading some of these comments

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"A few days after getting out of hospital, probably at my most vulnerable mentally and physically (battered and bruised and leg in a cast). Husband at the time announced that he ‘couldn’t cope’ and gave me a long list of reasons of why I was a horrible person and walked out the door with all his stuff.

Turns out he had been having an affair for 18 months."

That is horrible

What, Proper Dick? "

Sounds like it x love your name bty

A little village

What, Proper Dick?

Sounds like it x love your name bty "

Thank you lovely!

I got left in a pub on new years eve, when I asked his friends where he was they said he had gone to meet another girl...but he had left £20 for me to have a couple more drinks. This was after we had been living together for a year bastard

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't think that I have ever been dumped.

The short term ones just sort of fizzled out and I ended the marriage with my ex.

My ex left me for a male stripper, fell pregnant then asked to get back with me. I said no, she kept the baby and married him then split from him.

Never been dumped, always did the dumping

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

My first dumping? Picked her up for a night out. She said lets go for a drive and gave me the "it's not you it's me, it's too soon to be serious etc etc". Few years later, after I left home, got my own place and made a successful career, she turned up at my parents! She worked with Mum and wanted to see me. I happened to be visiting. I just laughed at her, walked past, got in my car and drove home!

"I got left in a pub on new years eve, when I asked his friends where he was they said he had gone to meet another girl...but he had left £20 for me to have a couple more drinks. This was after we had been living together for a year bastard "

Yikes

My mum and dad got together on New Year’s Eve. He was at the pub with his girlfriend and her parents, started chatting outside with my mum while they were both having a fag, and they left together. He nipped back in to get his coat and say goodbye to his ‘friend’ and left his ‘friend’ taxi money....

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I've never been dumped!

oh god such a painful one, still hurts ..

fooled twice for the same reason from the same person

was driving to her place i was like 2 mins away and she called me saying to don't come

she's back to her ex that night

i said it was enough and i moved to the Uk.

wasn't the main reason but little drops of water make a mighty ocean.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I went away for a weeks residential course, when I got back a mate told me she had left me.

I not been dumped I been in a 2 year relationship but last 2 months we were arugring and we choose to end it.

I have been cheated on I try to keep with her but I couldn't feel I trusted her after been cheated on so I ended it

They are, and we managed to save our friendship so it’s worked out for the best xx

I much prefer to remain friendly. Granted, the dust may need to settle first.

I'm glad you are in a good place xx"

Thank you. Took a while as he hated me for ending the marriage, but didn’t see the point in two people being unhappy together. I’d stopped loving him.

I am. I’m not one to hold grudges, and when someone hurts me I see it as a failure in their personality, not a reflection on me. Although I have been told I’m too forgiving a few times, I’d still rather be that than a cunt, so I’m ok with it xx

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

On Valentine’s Day, he didn’t answer the door after I walked over an hour with an arm full of gifts. He then didn’t answer the phone and ignored me for a couple of days.

Serious relationship, we were talking about babies and marriage.

First and only time I “did” valentines

Ghosted.

Still don't know why.

When I was 18 I’d been going out with a lovely guy for around a year and I lived with him at his parents house. His father dumped me! Told me that they can’t keep me him and his brother in food and that we stay up all night watching tv and don’t do nothing to help. Said with me around his son was refusing to get a job!

To be fair we did take the piss, we ate all the food and partied Friday and Saturday night, made mess, I was basically their third child!

I had a girl tell me she couldnt love me as she didnt love herself....this was while she was straddling me during sex.

"Ghosted.

Still don't know why. "

welcome to the club

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

I came home from work to a note saying sorry and keys posted through the letterbox. He had packed all his stuff and had met someone off facebook. A few weeks later begged to come back!

Mine is normally emotionally and physically not present!

I got dumped the same day my dad died. He rang as I was leaving the hospital, and he knew. Classy huh.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I got dumped the same day my dad died. He rang as I was leaving the hospital, and he knew. Classy huh."
classy isnt the word I'd use.. but starts with the same letter.

That's very sad x what a rotten bastard he was doing that x your better off without him xx

Usually it was after a few dates and one or two sex sessions. But I suspect either of us would have initiated it and par for the course when disaster dating.

Either way dumping seems to be a clumsy, graceless and tactless process. Often done hurriedly.

To a certain degree its employed in swinging. It shouldnt require it, but the tactic is often adopted.

I've never been dumped.

A couple of good friendships have fizzled but that's it

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Over text? Just after sex? Do you laugh about it now? Has it changed who you are?"

Driving home from work.

Phone goes ping, text message.

I pull into the next services to read it.

"I've left you".

By *eorgeo1Man  over a year ago

Slaley

I lived in Northumberland and worked in Norway. I met a beautiful woman in Newcastle, and after a year she moved into my countryside cottage. She loved me a lot and showered me with effection and amazing sex. I worked in Norway teaching mountaineering sports ( rock climbing, mountain biking etc ) i would be aware for six weeks at a time.

I returned one Friday at the local airport, she wasn’t there. Had to get a taxi home £40, bank card declined, luckily had cash. The front door wouldn’t open, key didn’t fit !! A guy opened the door, told me I had the wrong cottage. After a heated chat, I walked away. Went to get my car out of the garage, noticed a big fire had taken taken place. Remains of my camping, canoes and other stuff was just visible. Car wasn’t there in the garage !! Decided to walk six fields away to the nearest neighbors. A car pulled up and a couple of people jumped out. Next time in recalled waking up in hospital. Had to start all over again. Apparently on her little trips to Spain she met a bar tender. Turns out he was wanted in the uk. He had returned !!

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’ve never been dumped in a relationship, the closest was with my ex who basically left me a reason to dump him as he’d left his dating profile/chat window open on the computer.

I’d logged on to do some online banking i saw the chat software and opened it, and up came his dating profile. He’d messaged numerous women. His dating profile said he was single but the bit that hurt me was he said he had no kids. His 2 year old would have been asleep upstairs! That just finished it for me.

I amended the profile making it clear he was a lying cheat, messaged the women along the same lines and uploaded a face photo of his. Changed the password to the site. Packed his stuff into binliners and left them on the doorstep and told him he was dumped.

Two weeks later i discovered i was pregnant with our second child. When i told him and that i was keeping the baby he wanted us to get back together but i said no. 4 months later he was in a relationship with the woman he is now married to.

I have remained single, with massive trust issues!

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I've never been dumped, I've always been the one to end things

Not me personally but the worse dumping I've ever seen was a mate of mine when we was at school. He had fancied this lass for ages and had always flirted with her and tried his luck to no avail then one day she asked him out. He was over the moon and they spent the whole day over each other and that evening they was all over each other aswel. The next day in school she came up to us and said to him I'm sorry I just dont fancy you I think it was just one of those 24 hour things and then walked away.... I've never forgotten it but so harsh

I have only been dumped once that was lasting. However it scarred me because it was based on a pack of lies made up by a so called best friend who was jealous and on his way to going completely off the rails. Sadly the girl in question trusted his word over mine. I still feel pangs of sadness about it. I was besotted with her.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I've never been dumped. but I've only had one monogamous relationship (child and living together) and we just grew apart naturally, my other relationship which started when I was 17 and that was a poly situation which went on for 13 years and we are still very good friends

» Add a new message to this topic