FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Old Partners

Old Partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *immy12000 OP   Man  over a year ago

boston

Have you ever wondered where an old partner is and what are they doing.

I have recently been divorced , the marriage was great at first but sex died off towards the end. I still loved the ex wife but thing happened and now divorced.

SO I started to think about old partners.

My question now would be which one would you get back with if the chance arose.

For me it would be a lassie from the highlands. met her when in the services. but we drifted apart when detachments sent me over 500 miles away. She was by far the kinkiest.

When I came back to Moray she had left and moved down to Newcastle area and heard nothing more from her.

I began thinking of of what she would be like now and what she doing , married maybe with girl as she was bi. what would it be like if we met again, would it be the same? who knows.

So I ask which ex partner would you think about and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apart from the father of my child who I absolutely cannot stand (for valid reasons). I’m friends with all my ex’s and have them on Facebook so I see their updates on my newsfeed.

I’d get back with my most recent one but the interest is more from my side than his.

I was single last year and got a cryptic message on the wotsap .

Turned out to be a much younger lady than me who I met 4-5 years ago .

She confides a week or so later I did stuff to her she thinks about still and she wants to see me ...

Yep so I did it all again only a step further ...

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

I am still friends with my ex wife, we divorced in 1977.

I am still friends with the mother of my now 32yr old daughter. If the opportunity arose to get back together I would jump at it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't get back with any of them, in fact I'd cross the street to avoid my first husband.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Never had any bad feelings really towards any exs. Even one who was a horrible person to be with . If I met him I'd talk to him. But no there are none I want to get back with they are exs for a reason of it didn't work before it won't work now.

I relish in the fact my ex husband still feels bitter I left him but I'm sad at the choices he made to not want a relationship with his children.

I wouldn't get back with him ever.

Some other people I still keep in touch with, we weren't really in relationships as such, more casual arrangements. I'm happy when things go well for them in their lives.

One person I did sleep with not that long ago, it will probably happen again but we don't make a big thing of it

By *iggydog78Man  over a year ago

London

I had a 6 month relationship and she had to move back to eastern europe 16 years younger PT aswell ha!

Still have pics really have to delete them but cant

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Can't say as I'd get back with any ex partners. We broke up for a reason and it's highly unlikely those reasons have changed, but I'd still happily talk to my first girlfriend since we broke up just because we were young and I was an idiot

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I wouldn't get back with any of them, in fact I'd cross the street to avoid my first husband. "

Same here.

A toxic ex got in touch recently "to check we were ok"...basically using the current situation (and a new email) to manipulate contact as he's been blocked everywhere else.

Deleted and blocked again.

Shivers.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Someone once told me that an ex is an ex for a reason and I wish I had heeded those words and not ended up in a 12 year relationship with said ex.

I'm happy to be friends with an ex but I'd never dream of ever getting back with an ex, even one who helped me so much not just with being Sophie but getting my head back into a better and less angry/defensive place.

Always move forwards

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m friends with a lot of people I’ve had a thing with. If I like someone I like someone. I suppose if I like the person I’m not good at totally giving them up.

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Have you ever wondered where an old partner is and what are they doing.

I have recently been divorced , the marriage was great at first but sex died off towards the end. I still loved the ex wife but thing happened and now divorced.

For me it would be a lassie from the highlands. met her when in the services. but we drifted apart when detachments sent me over 500 miles away. She was by far the kinkiest.

When I came back to Moray she had left and moved down to Newcastle area and heard nothing more from her.

I began thinking of of what she would be like now and what she doing , married maybe with girl as she was bi. what would it be like if we met again, would it be the same? who knows.

So I ask which ex partner would you think about and why?"

I'm friends with some of my ex's but I wouldn't get back with any of them for my own reasons.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

I always think about my ex wife and how I could have worked harder for her than I did

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I’m friends with an ex partner, I broke up with him due to circumstances at the time, nothing terrible happened between us so I am more than happy to keep up contact with him

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I dont have many ex's but my ex husband can definitely stay an ex.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

Not exs in the usual sense perhaps, but there are three ladies I’ve known who’s friendship and company I miss. One caused a colossal amount of damage at a time when I was particularly vulnerable. She is the only woman I have loved apart from Ailsa, and I do still think about her, although god knows why. But I would never dream of being close to her again.

The second was a girlfriend to us both, and I still exchange the occasional message with her. She is wonderful, and I would gladly welcome her back into our lives (although I’m not so sure Ailsa would want that).

The third is a beautiful soul who somehow slipped away, and I would welcome a second chance.

None of mine. For loads of reasons. Hahah

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Have you ever wondered where an old partner is and what are they doing.

So I ask which ex partner would you think about and why?"

Absolutely none of them.

When I'm done I'm done!

LMP

Im still living with the fecker so know exactly where he is and what he is doing! And no, even with the lockdown I'm not tempted.

None of them.

The (soon to be) ex husband and I tried to work through our problems late last year. Bad situation, bad timing, all very very bad. Never again. I was always told never to go back and I should of listened sooner but glad I'm out of it.

Exs are Exs for a reason

» Add a new message to this topic