FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I've sacked my Scriptwriter/Threadhelp

I've sacked my Scriptwriter/Threadhelp

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Post Vacant.

Let's just say we had a difference of artistic interpretation.

Post Vacant.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I guess you will just have to learn to do it yourself OP

"I guess you will just have to learn to do it yourself OP "
Any tips?

"I guess you will just have to learn to do it yourself OP "
That must be a pretty hard thing to accomplish?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

No advice, just struggle like the rest of us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it's not from your heart then only shallow fuckers will buy it. Be yourself HL and own it buddy

"If it's not from your heart then only shallow fuckers will buy it. Be yourself HL and own it buddy "
Shallow fuckers are ok for now....

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

"

Good to know. Whoever the previous guy/girl was, needed a kick up their backside!

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

Good to know. Whoever the previous guy/girl was, needed a kick up their backside! "

I will not out their gender let's just say...their gender was rough to work with.

One of the reasons we fell out was they wanted me to take on a darker persona and spice things up.

To start by using the two horned emoji!

I wasn't having that!!

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"One of the reasons we fell out was they wanted me to take on a darker persona and spice things up.

I wasn't having that!!"

I'm maybe being a bit slow this morning - is this for real? Did you actually have someone else writing posts for you?!

Mrs TMN x

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

"

Im sure an erudite gentleman of your considerable linguistic abilities will have no problem knocking up some bumpf for yer shaggers profile Mr Long...

"One of the reasons we fell out was they wanted me to take on a darker persona and spice things up.

I wasn't having that!!

I'm maybe being a bit slow this morning - is this for real? Did you actually have someone else writing posts for you?!

Mrs TMN x"

Yes they were very good actually, a live in thread-help and guaranteed to leave you in stitches.

Well sometimes anyway.

But now their gone.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I’m no good at thread writing but I am sure others would like to know the benefits of the post

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

Im sure an erudite gentleman of your considerable linguistic abilities will have no problem knocking up some bumpf for yer shaggers profile Mr Long... "

Do I know you?

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

Im sure an erudite gentleman of your considerable linguistic abilities will have no problem knocking up some bumpf for yer shaggers profile Mr Long... Do I know you?"

Not as of yet Huey, but I do find your forum post entertaining. They always give me a wry chuckle mate

"I’m no good at thread writing but I am sure others would like to know the benefits of the post "
Let them ask for themselves as I desperately need help and have no time for inquiries 'for others'.

Either put up or shut up!

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

Im sure an erudite gentleman of your considerable linguistic abilities will have no problem knocking up some bumpf for yer shaggers profile Mr Long... Do I know you?

Not as of yet Huey, but I do find your forum post entertaining. They always give me a wry chuckle mate "

I do know who you are! But take great offence at your comment!

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I’m no good at thread writing but I am sure others would like to know the benefits of the post Let them ask for themselves as I desperately need help and have no time for inquiries 'for others'.

Either put up or shut up!"

"I guess you will just have to learn to do it yourself OP Any tips?"
yes put some clothes on if you want to come across as credible otherwise the men will just think you're up for some

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

Im sure an erudite gentleman of your considerable linguistic abilities will have no problem knocking up some bumpf for yer shaggers profile Mr Long... Do I know you?

Not as of yet Huey, but I do find your forum post entertaining. They always give me a wry chuckle mate I do know who you are! But take great offence at your comment!"

I didnt mean any offence bud, it was meant in the spirit of light hearted banter...

"I guess you will just have to learn to do it yourself OP Any tips?yes put some clothes on if you want to come across as credible otherwise the men will just think you're up for some "
Thanks for the advice about presentation.

How should one dress in these parts ?

"I guess you will just have to learn to do it yourself OP Any tips?yes put some clothes on if you want to come across as credible otherwise the men will just think you're up for some Thanks for the advice about presentation.

How should one dress in these parts ? "

a Saville row suit is befitting

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

Not as of yet Huey, but I do find your forum post entertaining. They always give me a wry chuckle mate I do know who you are! But take great offence at your comment!

I didnt mean any offence bud, it was meant in the spirit of light hearted banter..."

That's why I need a Scriptwriter even my jokes fall flat!

Bro Dan I forgive you!

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

Not as of yet Huey, but I do find your forum post entertaining. They always give me a wry chuckle mate I do know who you are! But take great offence at your comment!

I didnt mean any offence bud, it was meant in the spirit of light hearted banter...

Bro Dan I forgive you! "

Haa you had me there Huey! You're humour is like mine. Dry as fuck and sometimes gets us in trouble!

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

I didnt mean any offence bud, it was meant in the spirit of light hearted banter..."

I think he is taking the Mickey! How do I know that? Cause that is what I do for a living in fab!

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

I think he is taking the Mickey! How do I know that? Cause that is what I do for a living in fab!"

I thought were a desert island maintenance man?

"Post Vacant.

Post Vacant.

Bro Dan I forgive you!

Haa you had me there Huey! You're humour is like mine. Dry as fuck and sometimes gets us in trouble! "

"I guess you will just have to learn to do it yourself OP Any tips?yes put some clothes on if you want to come across as credible otherwise the men will just think you're up for some Thanks for the advice about presentation.

How should one dress in these parts ? a Saville row suit is befitting "

Befitting is that's what they call it in Saville Row? I would only be wanting a fitted suit. That should do, right?

» Add a new message to this topic