FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Whacky ways at work

Whacky ways at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had to laugh today. If someone hires me they know I will stop at nothing to achieve what they want...well today I had a crisis..the garden stream started to back up threatening to flood the property. All my wet kit was in the van under a whole pilet of tree debris..so no wellies etc and the water backing up fast. Already at thigh depth and still climbing fast...quick as a flash I was doing a bay watch dash in just my underwear across the grass and into water and mud. Some overlooking neighbours may have had a bad view or good lol...I averted the crisis but ended up on the lawn in just underwear and looking like I d been in a mud wrestle..in a garden in a small village with overlooking neighbours so how far would you go to get a job done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Had to laugh today. If someone hires me they know I will stop at nothing to achieve what they want...well today I had a crisis..the garden stream started to back up threatening to flood the property. All my wet kit was in the van under a whole pilet of tree debris..so no wellies etc and the water backing up fast. Already at thigh depth and still climbing fast...quick as a flash I was doing a bay watch dash in just my underwear across the grass and into water and mud. Some overlooking neighbours may have had a bad view or good lol...I averted the crisis but ended up on the lawn in just underwear and looking like I d been in a mud wrestle..in a garden in a small village with overlooking neighbours so how far would you go to get a job done? "

All the way

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

That’s dedication OP

» Add a new message to this topic