FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Elon Musk

Elon Musk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a couple of tweets wiped 19 billion off his company.

Think he been on wacky bakki again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Gerald Rattner springs to mind...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Gerald Rattner springs to mind... "

Yeah he didn't sell his products well did he

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

What did he tweet?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Said his shares were over-priced

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"Said his shares were over-priced "

that's typical Musk.

He'll come up smelling of roses. I like his wayward attitude at times. I don't think he gives a shit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He can probably zap us all with his satellites anyway and turn us into zombies!

Mad genius

"He can probably zap us all with his satellites anyway and turn us into zombies!"

I would play musical statues with you all if I had zapping satellites, when the music stops ZAP and you're all frozen

"So a couple of tweets wiped 19 billion off his company.

Think he been on wacky bakki again. "

Who has seen the starlink satellites in the sky

Hes an amazing engineer that knows how to invest not a business man and dosent think mutch before tweeting

Has anyone heard of his Neuralink enterprise? Futuristic stuff indeed. He hope's, within a year, to trial tests on humans of a microchip implanted into the brain. This microchip will supposedly help treat certain brain conditions and potentially even improve intelligence. One example he gave on the Joe Rogan show, which is where I saw this, was that say a person has lost the ability to walk because their brain no longer communicates with their legs, well the chip will supposedly stimulate the brain in such a way that makes it communicate with the legs again and allow that person to walk.

Incredible stuff, if it were to work

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Didn't he just call his kid a ridiculous name?

"Didn't he just call his kid a ridiculous name?"

X AE A-12 - poor child

"Has anyone heard of his Neuralink enterprise? Futuristic stuff indeed. He hope's, within a year, to trial tests on humans of a microchip implanted into the brain. This microchip will supposedly help treat certain brain conditions and potentially even improve intelligence. One example he gave on the Joe Rogan show, which is where I saw this, was that say a person has lost the ability to walk because their brain no longer communicates with their legs, well the chip will supposedly stimulate the brain in such a way that makes it communicate with the legs again and allow that person to walk.

Incredible stuff, if it were to work "

I assume you just watched this then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcYjXbSJBN8

"Has anyone heard of his Neuralink enterprise? Futuristic stuff indeed. He hope's, within a year, to trial tests on humans of a microchip implanted into the brain. This microchip will supposedly help treat certain brain conditions and potentially even improve intelligence. One example he gave on the Joe Rogan show, which is where I saw this, was that say a person has lost the ability to walk because their brain no longer communicates with their legs, well the chip will supposedly stimulate the brain in such a way that makes it communicate with the legs again and allow that person to walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcYjXbSJBN8"

Yeah, the very show. I watch all his podcasts

Yeah, the very show. I watch all his podcasts "

I used to. I really only listen to the people i have any interest in listening to now though. Got sick and tired of retards like Brendan Shaub on there. I dont particularly agree with the way has spoken about the Covid stuff recently with all the Sauna bullshit ect either.

[Removed by poster at 07/05/20 23:27:09]

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Said his shares were over-priced "

Makes it an ideal time for him to buy some back...

Elongated Muskrat...

Yeah, the very show. I watch all his podcasts

I used to. I really only listen to the people i have any interest in listening to now though. Got sick and tired of retards like Brendan Shaub on there. I dont particularly agree with the way has spoken about the Covid stuff recently with all the Sauna bullshit ect either. "

Yeah that has cracked me up a bit too, like not everyone has got a hot tub at home never mind a sauna.

I started off picking my episodes but I find him watchable and I just like the format of like 2 to 4 hours with a guest shooting the shit so I watch them all now

» Add a new message to this topic