FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scam email

Scam email

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixenhix OP   Couple  over a year ago

colchester

I received scam email I thought I would share and hope you like my response.

The email read

Hey Mr G Hxxxxxx

My name is Oskari Rikhard, 64 years old from Helsinki in Finland working under a mining company here in UK. I am an Auditor General in this mining company. Our customer who bears the same name as yours bought Au Gold Bars from our company and deposited it with Apex security company a ( Private Owned company) here in UK. He placed the Au Gold Bars for safekeeping last three years ago, while traveling with his family for holiday in Indonesia. The Au Gold Bars in the vault of the Apex Security Company is from Siera Leon stone belt Qty.: 35kg AU Gold Bars with high Quality, hits 23c+, 96.7% purity. Price is $32,500.00 Per/kg.

Unfortunately Dr. Hxxxxx & his family were among the dead victims of the 2018 Indonesia quakes and tsunamis at Sulawesi province on Sept. 28, 2018. Meanwhile the management of the security company have been finding means to reach him so as to ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract date withdrawn, by coming for the Au Gold Bars. As his witness in the security company, I was the only one who knows about his death in Sulawesi province, Indonesia. The Au Gold Bars is Available and ready to be claimed as am writing to you now.

Last week his account manager at the security company called me as the witness to know if we are ready to claim or roll over the date, and I open up to him about the death of Dr. Hickman. I then gave him my suggestion of searching for someone who has similar name to claim the Au Gold Bars, then we can share it among ourselves. He said, he will accept only if there will be an agreement between three of us.

Please if you can handle this business for three of us. You and I, and his account manager, I assure you of discussing with the account manager for us to share the 35kg Au Gold Bars, 10kg for me, 10kg for him as an insider while you have 15kg for yourself because I know you'll make some little expenses on the processing of the legal delivery documents, that's why I opted to share it 10,10,15 for three of us.

His account manager said, as an insider in the security company, he know what it will take to claim this Au Gold Bars from their security company. But meanwhile, he's not going to present himself officially to this transaction. I will stand as the witness while you write to the company as the owner of this Au Gold Bars since you bear the same name as him, then his account manager will provide to you any information needed by the security company as an insider in the security. All he need from you and I is seriousness and faithfulness. There is nothing like risk in this business because as his witness, I know everything about it and his account manager can provide to you every necessary information needed to claim this Au Gold Bars. I wait for your speedy responds. Regards.

Oskari Rikhard

Auditor General

-----------------------------

Mr Rikard received my below response, I am awaiting his reply

Hi Mr Rikhard

What a wonderful coincidence I too am a Dr here in the United Kingdon and my father Dr Gxxxx Hxxxxxx senior was indeed unfortunately deceased in an incident during 2018 whilst travelling abroad with my Mother to secure shares in a gold mine in Malawi. He had approximately £125,000 pounds Stirling with him which was concealed inside my mothers suitcase. The funds were to make an anonymous procurement of the mine shares without alerting the local African authorities. The plane that both my parent were aboard had an unscheduled stop and here is the coincidence. The plane was grounded overnight in Finland. After arriving in Malawi my parents were distraught to find that my Mothers luggage had been offloaded whilst grounded in Finland has had not completed the journey with them to Africa. My Farther, Dr Hxxxxx quickly purchased a return flight to Finland to recover the luggage and the hidden large amount of sterling that had been concealed within my Mother luggage. My Mother opted to stay in Africa as she has suffered a sever case of angina and as such my Father travelled back to Finland alone. Upon arrival my Father sought out the lost property department however he received the unfortunate news that my Mothers luggage had not been found or at least handed in. Distraught he was about to return to Africa when he was approached by a security guard who ushered him into a quiet place within the airport which he assured my Father was not covered by CCTV footage so he could speak to him without fear of reprisal. My father learnt that my mothers luggage had been found after all and had been collected from lost property by an individual, now here’s the real absolutely amazing coincidence, it was collected by an individual who was identified as a Mr Oskari Rikhard who upon further investigation by the mysterious security guard found that Mr Rikhard worked himself within the gold industry and had been given an annonomous tip off that my Father had been travelling to Africa to secure shares in the Malawi gold mine and had been carrying a very large amount of cash in unmarked notes. So if this individual was you I urge you to return the £125,000 to myself without delay or I will have to alert Interpol if your actions and now we have your emails address it will be very easy to trace your whereabouts.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dr Gxxxxx Hxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Haha love it , worth a go , ingenious

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic