FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Male subs

Male subs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pal OP   Woman  over a year ago

The Bermuda Triangle in Suffolk

What is it that you enjoy from being a sub?

How did it all start for you and what have you learnt on your journey?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"What is it that you enjoy from being a sub?

How did it all start for you and what have you learnt on your journey?"

Feel free to private message me as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am an equal opportunity lover!

By *oinerbillMan  over a year ago

warrington

cant PM you Opal

im not really sure how being a sub started for me, but maybe because im a strong dominant guy in everyday life I just wanted to try someone in control of me, and it just led on from there to involve many scenarios

"cant PM you Opal

im not really sure how being a sub started for me, but maybe because im a strong dominant guy in everyday life I just wanted to try someone in control of me, and it just led on from there to involve many scenarios"

I will have a look at my filters.

Thank you for sharing I am interested in your scenarios.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

For me my submissiveness is very much part of my character and nature - not that that means I'm a weak minded person who needs to be controlled at all times at all - more that it is an inner thing that ties in with my personality and how I treat others.

I always "knew" there was something "different" about my sexuality and had always been very open minded and inquisitive but was never sure quite what it was until a chance conversation with someone about 22 years ago in which the lady in question told me how she was a submissive and the more she talked, the more light bulbs went off in my head and the more I understood feelings and senses I had had for some time.

That started a path of discovery and education both reading and self-examination that led me to a greater understanding of the subject and what it meant to me.

My "hands on" experience is limited, partly due to circumstance and partly due to the fact that I cannot just "give" myself to anyone, for me to "be" submissive to someone I have to "feel" submissive to them, it's not just a case of someone saying they're dominant and me immediately going into submissive mode - that mode only gets engaged over a period of time as I get to know someone and we find not only an attraction, connection and chemistry, but that "feeling" that the dynamic would work - if it doesn't then it becomes more about "kink play" than anything and for me that is not submission, more a mutually pleasurable activity without the D/s element.

"For me my submissiveness is very much part of my character and nature - not that that means I'm a weak minded person who needs to be controlled at all times at all - more that it is an inner thing that ties in with my personality and how I treat others.

I always "knew" there was something "different" about my sexuality and had always been very open minded and inquisitive but was never sure quite what it was until a chance conversation with someone about 22 years ago in which the lady in question told me how she was a submissive and the more she talked, the more light bulbs went off in my head and the more I understood feelings and senses I had had for some time.

That started a path of discovery and education both reading and self-examination that led me to a greater understanding of the subject and what it meant to me.

My "hands on" experience is limited, partly due to circumstance and partly due to the fact that I cannot just "give" myself to anyone, for me to "be" submissive to someone I have to "feel" submissive to them, it's not just a case of someone saying they're dominant and me immediately going into submissive mode - that mode only gets engaged over a period of time as I get to know someone and we find not only an attraction, connection and chemistry, but that "feeling" that the dynamic would work - if it doesn't then it becomes more about "kink play" than anything and for me that is not submission, more a mutually pleasurable activity without the D/s element."

I totally agree with you that you cannot just totally give yourself to someone to be submissive. There absolutely has to be a connection which takes time to build as trust is so key.

Thank you for sharing.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I totally agree with you that you cannot just totally give yourself to someone to be submissive. There absolutely has to be a connection which takes time to build as trust is so key.

Thank you for sharing.

"

No, thank you for posting - it's not a subject raised often by women on here, but as you can probably tell it's one I have a deal of interest in and always enjoy discussing with like minded people.

As a male submissive I think it's not so much a case of going looking for a dominant partner as much as you find each other, and a dynamic, over a period of time - dominant women looking for male submissives are the fabled unicorns of the kink world, which just adds to the complexities of finding the right one for you as an individual.

While I think female submissives have their own complexities to face there is for them a wider choice available, so the search is somewhat different even if ultimately the number that are "right" for them may be equally scarce.

"I totally agree with you that you cannot just totally give yourself to someone to be submissive. There absolutely has to be a connection which takes time to build as trust is so key.

Thank you for sharing.

No, thank you for posting - it's not a subject raised often by women on here, but as you can probably tell it's one I have a deal of interest in and always enjoy discussing with like minded people.

As a male submissive I think it's not so much a case of going looking for a dominant partner as much as you find each other, and a dynamic, over a period of time - dominant women looking for male submissives are the fabled unicorns of the kink world, which just adds to the complexities of finding the right one for you as an individual.

While I think female submissives have their own complexities to face there is for them a wider choice available, so the search is somewhat different even if ultimately the number that are "right" for them may be equally scarce."

I do not go looking for a sub or a Dom as I do like to switch,but as you say for me it has been a case of finding one another unexpectedly and developing it from there.

I too always enjoy discussing anything kink related with like minded people.

» Add a new message to this topic